Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 895,958 times)
leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #400 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 10:29pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Joey wrote on Oct 19th, 2016 at 9:13pm:
.....at the Brazen Head last evening !!!!!

Jm J. Bullock that is ...... I have said it before time and time again , but MAN can that guy friggin party !!!!

I mean , there we all were , the whole crew -- on the back patio by the Robert Mapplethorpe photos, listening to " Liza Minnelli Live at Fire Island" when all of a sudden Jm comes through the open door carring a tray full of Percocet and condoms --- one for EACH of us . Nice .

Did I ever tell you that Jm is a wonderful ' Bug Chaser ' with 8 inches "cut"?! .... No ?! ... Well , it certainly makes for some fine enjoyable drinking let me tell ya ........

Jm wanted me to tell everyone at Rocks Off " Hi " and that he is ' confident ' of the Rolling Stones returning to the states next summer ( Jm knows / sees all so he word is GOLD ) .

Ooops ... I am still pooping out last evening's DNA!

Gotta go ............... literally :

********* END TRANSMISSION *************

Well Joey,

That's a hell of a story

Ouch!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #401 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 8:12am

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/StreetTalk/david-stockman-hillary-clinton-donald-...

This makes Young Joey scared  :

" “The national debt was $10.6 trillion when Obama was sworn in, it will be $20 trillion when the next president takes office. That means in the last eight years, we have added to the national debt as much as during the first 220 years of the republic. During the first 43 presidents,” he said.  "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #402 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:02am
Joey wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 8:12am:
http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/StreetTalk/david-stockman-hillary-clinton-donald-...

This makes Young Joey scared  :

" “The national debt was $10.6 trillion when Obama was sworn in, it will be $20 trillion when the next president takes office. That means in the last eight years, we have added to the national debt as much as during the first 220 years of the republic. During the first 43 presidents,” he said.  "

yet it is the Congress (GOP) that controls spending,,, so plenty of blame to spread around

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #403 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:26am

gimmekeef  ......

Private Rolling Stones Concert tonight in Boston :

http://patch.com/massachusetts/foxborough/report-rolling-stones-are-playing-priv...

" Report: Rolling Stones Are Playing Private Show at Gillette Stadium
Reports say that Bob Kraft is holding a party inside the Optum Field Lounge featuring the legendary rock band.  "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #404 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:18am
Joey wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:26am:
gimmekeef  ......

http://patch.com/massachusetts/foxborough/report-rolling-stones-are-playing-priv...

Reports say that Bob Kraft is holding a party inside the Optum Field Lounge featuring the legendary rock band.  "

The thought of Tom Brady seeing my band is too much to bare young Joey!

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #405 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:53am
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:18am:
Joey wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:26am:
gimmekeef  ......

The thought of Tom Brady seeing my band is too much to bare young Joey!

FUNNY !!!!!!!   Smiley

« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2016 at 1:03pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #406 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:09pm
leonid wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:06pm:

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 8:13am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #407 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:19pm
a.completeunknown wrote on Oct 21st, 2016 at 1:55am:
If Keith what's his name said your candidate sucked beans, would you think any less of Keith, Trump, or nurse Ratchet (or anyone else)?

" BEST STONES YET !!!!!   "     .........    " UNBELIEVABLE STONES !!!!!!!   "

Seriously ,  every single White Male I know is trying to keep the peace at home by telling their wives and / or girlfriends the following   ,  " Of course honey  ...... I will vote for Hillary  . "

But when that curtain is drawn in the voting booth  .... the TRUTH will come forth like the sirens up on the rocks  .

" Hit Me Ronnie !!!!!   ......    Eight Consecutive Years of Zero to Two Percent Growth will DO that Ronnie Cakes !!!!   "

Joey " November , 1980  " Reagan ™
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 9:21pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #408 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:32pm
Enjoy !!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 10:06am by Joey »  

IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #409 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:55pm
Joey, you are the Carrot Top of Rocks Off.

Kiss my undercover ass

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #410 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:12pm
Hilary Clinton got serenaded by mariachis on El Gordo y la Flaca show of Univision.  (It's not in this clip though.)  She also danced salsa with el Gordo de Molina

« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:28pm by gorda »  

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #411 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:29pm
You can enjoy more clips of Hilary Clinton's visit to El Gordo y la Flaca show, here: 

http://www.univision.com/shows/el-gordo-y-la-flaca

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #412 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 8:23am
leonid wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:55pm:

Kiss my undercover ass

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #413 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 4:11pm
leonid wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 9:55pm:

Kiss my undercover ass

Don't insult Carrot Top like that.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #414 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 9:18pm

« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2016 at 8:20am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #415 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 9:44pm

<     ------   " I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!   " 

*******{    "  IT IS COMING !!!!!!  "    }  *********

"  Once KGB   ...... ALWAYS KGB    ... Nobody ,  .........  NOBODY  leaves the KGB !!!!!       ........     and they do NOT know the meaning of the word  ..................     " MERCY "    , Ronnie Cakes !!!!   "

LBJoeykins ™ ©  ®
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:19pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #416 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 9:52pm

<      ---------    Please Enjoy !!!!!

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 10:02pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #417 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:33pm

<  -------------- Some Guy   .... ?!  ... !!!!!   :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/grifters-in-chief-1477610771

" Grifters-in-Chief "

" The Clintons don’t draw lines between their ‘charity’ and personal enrichment.  "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" In an election season that has been full of surprises, let’s hope the electorate understands that there is at least one thing of which it can be certain: A Hillary Clinton presidency will be built, from the ground up, on self-dealing, crony favors, and an utter disregard for the law.

This isn’t a guess. It is spelled out, in black and white, in the latest bombshell revelation from WikiLeaks. It comes in the form of a memo written in 2011 by longtime Clinton errand boy Doug Band, who for years worked simultaneously at the Clinton Foundation and at the head of his lucrative consulting business, Teneo.

It is astonishingly detailed proof that the Clintons do not draw any lines between their “charitable” work, their political activity, their government jobs or (and most important) their personal enrichment. Every other American is expected to keep these pursuits separate, as required by tax law, anticorruption law and campaign-finance law. For the Clintons, it is all one and the same—the rules be damned.

The memo came near the end of a 2011 review by law firm Simpson Thacher & Bartlett into Clinton Foundation practices. Chelsea Clinton had grown concerned about the audacious mixing of public and private, and the review was designed to ensure that the foundation didn’t lose its charitable tax status. Mr. Band, Teneo boss and epicenter of what he calls “ Bill Clinton, Inc.,” clearly felt under assault and was eager to brag up the ways in which his business had concurrently benefited the foundation, Clinton political causes and the Clinton bank account. The memoed result is a remarkably candid look at the sleazy inner workings of the Clinton grifters-in-chief.

The cross-pollination is flagrant, and Mr. Band gives example after example of how it works. He and his partner Declan Kelly (a Hillary Clinton fundraiser whom Mrs. Clinton rewarded by making him the State Department’s special envoy to Northern Ireland) buttered up their clients with special visits to Bill’s home and tête-à-tête golf rounds with the former president. They then “cultivated” these marks ( Coca-Cola, Dow Chemical, UBS) for foundation dollars, and then again for high-dollar Bill Clinton speeches and other business payouts.

Teneo’s incestuous behavior also included Mrs. Clinton’s State Department. The Band memo boasts that Mr. Kelly (while he was Mrs. Clinton’s State envoy) introduced the then-head of UBS Wealth Management, Bob McCann, to Bill Clinton at an American Ireland Fund event in 2009. “Mr. Kelly subsequently asked Mr. Mccann [sic] to support the Foundation, which he did . . . Mr. Kelly also encouraged Mr. Mccann [sic] to invite President Clinton to give several paid speeches, which he has done,” reads Mr. Band’s memo. UBS ultimately paid Bill $2 million.

American Ireland Fund meanwhile became a Teneo client, and made Mr. Kelly (of former State envoy fame) a trustee, where he “ensured that the AIF is a significant donor to the Foundation.” AIF then bestowed upon Mrs. Clinton a major award on her final trip to Northern Ireland in 2012, in an event partly sponsored by . . . Teneo.

Not that this is all one way. Mr. Band let slip just how useful all these arrangements were for Teneo, too, when he backhandedly apologized in the memo for hosting 15 client meetings in a hotel room rented by the Clinton Global Initiative.

The memo removes any doubt that the foundation is little more than an unregistered super PAC working on the Clintons’ behalf. Donors to the charity are simultaneously tapped to give Bill speech requests and other business arrangements, including the $3.5 million he was paid annually to serve as “honorary chairman” of Laureate International Universities. Mr. Band’s memo also notes his success at getting donors to “support candidates running for office that President Clinton was supporting.”

It’s now 2016 and Bill’s most favorite candidate is running for the presidency. There’s no question foundation donors are being “leveraged” for Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Band wants credit in the memo for prodding existing foundation donors to pony up more money, though the donation statistics he provides paint a different picture. By and large, donations to the foundation begin to spike dramatically in 2009 and 2010. Mr. Band didn’t form Teneo until 2011. What was happening in 2009? Mrs. Clinton was sworn in as one of the most powerful politicians on the planet.

The obvious question is where are the prosecutors? (For that matter, where is Lois Lerner when you need her?) Any nonprofit lawyer in America knows the ironclad rule of keeping private enrichment away from tax-exempt activity, for the simple reason that mixing the two involves ripping off taxpayers. Every election lawyer in the country lives in fear of stepping over the lines governing fundraising and election vehicles. The Clintons recognize no lines.

Here’s the lasting takeaway: The Clintons spent their White House years explaining endless sleazy financial deals, and even capping their exit with a scandal over whether Bill was paid to pardon financier Marc Rich. They know the risks. And yet they geared up the foundation and these seedy practices even as Mrs. Clinton was making her first bid for the presidency. They continued them as she sat as secretary of state. They continue them still, as she nears the White House.

This is how the Clintons operate. They don’t change. Any one who pulls the lever for Mrs. Clinton takes responsibility for setting up the nation for all the blatant corruption that will follow.  "
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2016 at 9:34am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #418 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:18pm
Riffy sends his love and this teaser:

"Sorry folks but anyone that thinks Hillary is winning this shit show is out of their minds! What a screeching harpy! Lying corruptocrat from the word go!"

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #419 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 1:09am
Starbuck wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:18pm:
Riffy sends his love and this teaser:

"Sorry folks but anyone that thinks Hillary is winning this shit show is out of their minds! What a screeching harpy! Lying corruptocrat from the word go!"

But Riffy said the same thing about Barry Obama! Remember?

Riffy gonna blow a gasket when Hilldawg wins. Does he have any more gaskets to blow? Somebody needs to go and find Tele so we can get his take on things.
Don't suck my cock Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #420 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:59pm
Riffy sends kisses, a tantric massage and these kind words:

"I remember back in the halcyon days when it was "the seriousness of the charges that mattered" not the way the charges were leaked. If this leak had involved any Republican The Hill and every other fraudulent Democrat cheerleading media source would be all over it. The Hill? Nope. They use the very damning leaks to try and tear down Trump! You can't make it up. In the not-too-distant future generations will look back on these days and scoff at the abject corruption of the in-the-tank media.
So we find that Hill and Bill made upwards of 100 million by shaking down world leaders, company executives, and moneyed investors and how does The Hill, and other Team Clinton media surrogates cover the story? By laying blame at the feet of Trump and trying to tie him to Putin. Even Chelsea Clinton was floored by the blatant corruption of her grifter parents! Yet The Hill deems all this corruption as much ado about nothing. Pathetic! These hacks are becoming more irrelevant with each passing news cycle!"

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/302858-the-media-is-rigging-the-elec...

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #421 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 2:07pm

<  ------------   ************   {   " I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!  "    }   *************

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinto...

" Once KGB   ........ ALWAYS KGB Ronnie Cakes !!!!!   " 

'kins ® ™ ©
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2016 at 2:22pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #422 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 2:38pm
Joey, Riffy also passes along that you're ghey as sin.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #423 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 7:07pm
Starbuck wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 2:38pm:
Joey, Riffy also passes along that you're ghey as sin.

Riffy doesn't have any more gaskets to blow...................Unless he blows Joey.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #424 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:23am
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)