Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,576 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #3050 - May 11th, 2018 at 10:26am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Edith Grove wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 1:35pm:
Edith Grove wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 10:20am:
Can you post that new Childish Gambino video? I like that tune.

Yeah! Right! Do you work for CNN or just provide sources?  Grin

I want to push you when you're up
And pull you when you're down

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3051 - May 11th, 2018 at 11:30am

<  ------------- Some Guy   ?! .  !!!!!!!!!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2018 at 3:10pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #3052 - May 11th, 2018 at 6:07pm
Trump Outlines Plan to Lower Drug Prices

But not those Joey....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/us/politics/trump-prescription-drugs-plan.htm...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3053 - May 12th, 2018 at 11:15am
CNN
North Korea details plans to dismantle nuclear test site

Pyongyang pledges to blow up tunnels and block entryways to its nuclear testing ground and invites international journalists to watch. 

The announcement, by the Ministry of Foreing Affairs as reported by state news agency KCNA, comes a day after North Korea said it would no longer carry out unannounced missile tests or other activites that put flights at risk, according to a UN agency.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3054 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:42am
Some Guy wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 10:23am:
Tighten up Joey or newer posters will think you really like Trump.

Some Guy ,  it is like my Daddy told me Fifty Years Ago   :   "  In Life , take the Good from People and leave the Bad . " 

The way our Great President Donald  J. Trump ( ' Great Leader ! ' ) has handled this Korean Missile Crisis is Near GENIUS  ( See : JFK and the Cuban Missile Crisis ! )  .

" Hit Me Ronnie !   "

Jacky ' Don Corleone ! '  Trump ! ®

https://www.quora.com/How-does-Don-Corleone-know-from-the-meeting-%E2%80%9Cit-wa...

" At the start of the Five Families Meeting (FFM), Vito Corleone opens with “How did things ever get so far?” That’s Vito’s way of telling the Five Families that if they wanted his help they should have set up an FFM before this all started. Instead, Barzini calls the meeting and that’s the first tip off to Vito that Barzini is the strategist and Tattaglia is the hot-headed malleable front man. As the camera pans around we see Philip Tattaglia combing whatever little he has of his hair. It’s Coppola’s way of portraying a lightweight leader.

At the meeting he wants to learn who the real mastermind behind all this is. He sees Barzini taking center-stage, comporting himself as a leader and he has his answer. “It was Barzini all along.” Even Tom is clueless. "

" When Don Corleone says “it was Barzini all along”, he’s not just saying it as if this is the moment of enlightenment. He knew from the meeting that he just had. He was saying “it was Barzini all along” to Tom Hagen. Hagen who was his consigliere/advisor. Tom is the one who should have known this before he did. At this moment Corleone knew he made a dreadful mistake and it cost him. When he says those words. Marlon Brando really gets the emotion of the moment down to the decibel. Not only did it inform Hagen who was the lead point in all of this, but it also let Hagen know he did not have the information that was needed to keep the family safe. Hagen had failed as consigliere. It is ironic that later on when he is talking to Michael, he did not already know that that line had been one that would have finished his role as advisor. I don’t think he comes back into the franchise with that role. He is a lawyer and is no longer part of the inner workings of the family. "

|
|
|
V

« Last Edit: May 14th, 2018 at 8:02am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #3055 - May 13th, 2018 at 9:50pm
WHY????

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3056 - May 14th, 2018 at 6:42am
In comments on the network and in a column on the Fox News website, Pirro said:

″[Trump], like King Cyrus before him, fulfilled the biblical prophecy of the gods worshipped by Jews, Christians and, yes, Muslims, that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish state and that the Jewish people finally deserve a righteous, free and sovereign Israel.”

While the Israeli government has celebrated the move, Trump’s decision sparked protests in the region when he announced it last year. More protests are expected today.

Several other countries, including Honduras and Guatemala, have announced plans to follow suit, but most nations have not and will not send envoys to today’s ceremony.
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2018 at 6:52am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3057 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:32am
Some Guy wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 6:42am:
In comments on the network and in a column on the Fox News website, Pirro said:

″[Trump], like King Cyrus before him, fulfilled the biblical prophecy of the gods worshipped by Jews, Christians and, yes, Muslims, that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish state and that the Jewish people finally deserve a righteous, free and sovereign Israel.”

While the Israeli government has celebrated the move, Trump’s decision sparked protests in the region when he announced it last year. More protests are expected today.

Several other countries, including Honduras and Guatemala, have announced plans to follow suit, but most nations have not and will not send envoys to today’s ceremony.

Presidents over the last 20-odd years, but probably not Obummer, have vowed relocating the embassy to Jerusalem.

It's good to have balls in the White House.

#WhiteHouseGotBalls

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3058 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:28am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3059 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:10pm

« Last Edit: May 15th, 2018 at 8:19am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3060 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:14pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 9:50pm:
WHY????

<  -------------   "  I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!   "   :

« Last Edit: May 15th, 2018 at 9:36am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3061 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:34pm

« Last Edit: May 15th, 2018 at 10:26am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3062 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:11am
Some Guy wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 9:28am:

I have a hard time believing that IDF instigated the violence as this article suggests.

Should we have bowed to a terrorist organization's threats and subsequent actions ?

#WhiteHouseGotBalls

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3063 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:00am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3064 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:51pm

« Last Edit: May 16th, 2018 at 8:13am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3065 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:59pm
Some Guy wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 10:23am:
Tighten up Joey or newer posters will think you really like Trump.

<  -------------  President Donald J. Trump  ( ' Great Leader ! ' )  =  Don Vito Corleone  :

Throwing It Back Today  --- One of those 1960's  Moods  :

« Last Edit: May 16th, 2018 at 10:36am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3066 - May 16th, 2018 at 5:58am
Shit, they won't even sell Trump bobble heads at the Mount Rushmore gift shop.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-threatens-trump-summit_us_5afba...

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3067 - May 16th, 2018 at 6:45am
Some Guy wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 5:58am:
Shit, they won't even sell Trump bobble heads at the Mount Rushmore gift shop.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-threatens-trump-summit_us_5afba...

Trump..bringing new meaning to "bobble".....

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3068 - May 16th, 2018 at 2:01pm
For those of us not having the luck of the Irish, here's a bit of quality entertainment:

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3069 - May 17th, 2018 at 7:58am
I mean damn!

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump called on the Department of Justice to prosecute a political opponent and called immigrants “animals” during a roundtable with California leaders on Wednesday.

“We’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,” he said. “These aren’t people. These are animals.”

The livestreamed roundtable at the White House centered on so-called sanctuary policies, which limit local law enforcement cooperation with federal deportation efforts. His dehumanizing comments about immigrants weren’t new, nor was his attack on a Democratic politician. The most remarkable thing about both of them was that in the Trump era, reducing a group of people to subhuman and threatening to incarcerate another politician were scarcely notable.

« Last Edit: May 17th, 2018 at 8:13am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3070 - May 17th, 2018 at 10:23am
Some Guy wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 7:58am:
I mean damn!

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump called on the Department of Justice to prosecute a political opponent and called immigrants “animals” during a roundtable with California leaders on Wednesday.

“We’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,” he said. “These aren’t people. These are animals.”

The livestreamed roundtable at the White House centered on so-called sanctuary policies, which limit local law enforcement cooperation with federal deportation efforts. His dehumanizing comments about immigrants weren’t new, nor was his attack on a Democratic politician. The most remarkable thing about both of them was that in the Trump era, reducing a group of people to subhuman and threatening to incarcerate another politician were scarcely notable.

CNN? WAPO? HuffPost? Tells me pleeeze! I's just got to know!

IP Logged

chevysales
Rocks Off Regular

new forum left old forum
info behind? a newbie?

East Coast
Reply #3071 - May 18th, 2018 at 8:22am
/Users/markadelman/Downloads/IMG_0354.JPG

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #3072 - May 18th, 2018 at 7:20pm
Some Guy wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 7:58am:
You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,” he said. “These aren’t people. These are animals.”

But Donny, animals are good, all of them!

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3073 - May 21st, 2018 at 7:49am

<  ---------- Emperor Xi    =    Don Emilio " THE WOLF ! " Barzini  :
   :

|
|
|
V

...   .

" Do Not Let Those  ' Panda Eyes '  Fool You ,  Ronnie !!!!!  "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ. ' Uncle '  Xi ®
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2018 at 2:02pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3074 - May 21st, 2018 at 8:46pm

<  ------------ Some Guy   ?!   ... !!!!!!   :

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/xi-jinping-can-make-or-break-any-dea...

"  Xi Jinping can make or break any deal between Trump and Kim  "

" BEIJING (BLOOMBERG) - US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un are expected to meet next month (June) to negotiate a deal that could avert nuclear war.

But the ultimate success of any agreement hinges on someone else: China's President Xi Jinping.

As North Korea's largest trading partner, China's enforcement of United Nations sanctions helped bring Mr Kim to the negotiating table while also shielding his regime from Mr Trump's warnings of "fire and fury".

Now that Mr Trump and Mr Kim are meeting, Mr Xi can support any deal that is good for China and undermine anything that goes against its interests.

China already appears to be using that leverage in discussions on trade.

Last week, Mr Trump said Mr Xi "could be influencing" Mr Kim to take a harder line with the United States after North Korea threatened to walk away from the summit.

The US and China on Saturday declared a truce in their ongoing trade spat, paving the way for a greater focus on North Korea.

"China must continue to be strong & tight on the Border of North Korea until a deal is made," Mr Trump said on Twitter on Monday (May 21). "The word is that recently the Border has become much more porous and more has been filtering in. I want this to happen, and North Korea to be VERY successful, but only after signing!"

China faces a difficult balancing act. It has repeatedly called for talks between the US and North Korea to avoid a war or regime collapse, which could devastate its economy and lead to a refugee crisis or potentially US troops on its border.

On the other hand, China wants to avoid drawing North Korea closer to the US and South Korea, exacerbating its own security concerns.

Ahead of the unprecedented summit, Mr Xi has inserted himself into the discussion. Mr Kim has visited China twice in recent months to meet Mr Xi, while Mr Trump has also spoken by phone with the Chinese leader.

Mr Moon Jae In, South Korea's president, is scheduled to meet Mr Trump at the White House on Tuesday.

"Even if the US and South Korea try to weaken China's impact in the negotiation process, Xi and Kim's recent two meetings have proved that China and its support are indispensable," said senior fellow Yue Li at the Pangoal Institution, a Beijing-based think tank. "Even though it won't sit at the negotiating table in Singapore, China plays a role as a stabiliser in this region."

China possesses a unique combination of carrots and sticks that could help a deal succeed or cause it to unravel. The country's economic leverage over the North - China supplied 85 per cent of North Korea's US$3.47 billion in imports in 2015 - means it will be critical to any economic inducements offered as part of the deal.

Already, China has appeared to give Mr Kim hope of easing sanctions against his regime that curb fuel imports and ban exports of everything from seafood to coal. On a trip to Beijing in March - Mr Kim's first outside the country since taking power in 2011 - Mr Xi told him that China has made a strategic choice to have friendly ties with North Korea, and they would "remain unchanged under any circumstances".

"If relations with the US deteriorate or China's not happy with the US approach to negotiations, there are many ways it could quietly ease up on implementation and enforcement without formally violating the sanctions," said Mr Michael Kovrig, senior adviser for Northeast Asia at the International Crisis Group and a former Canadian diplomat stationed in Beijing.

Internationally, there are high hopes that China will play a positive role.

"China can be a guarantor to North Korea that if they give up their nuclear capacity, the United States will not be in a position to harm them," United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told Bloomberg in an interview on May 10. "And for the United States, China can also be a guarantor that if there is an agreement, that the agreement is effectively implemented by the North Koreans."

Still, any efforts at mediation are hindered by China's complex and at times difficult ties with both the US and North Korea. While China sided with Pyongyang in the Korean War and has a mutual defence treaty, it is unclear how Beijing would act in a conflict - particularly if North Korea kicked things off.

China also has to contend with the longstanding tendency of both the US and North Korea to walk away from negotiations, not to mention the volatile personalities of Mr Trump and Mr Kim.

"It can't ensure compliance from either side," Mr Kovrig said. "It has leverage and influence over North Korea, but ultimately can't force it to implement. Beijing has even less influence over US policy and President Trump."

Still, China has a strong interest in shaping any potential deal. In particular, it is likely to want a reduction in the US troop presence and an increase in trade with North Korea to help revive its ailing northeast economy.

Home sales in the Chinese border city of Dandong are already surging on hopes that trade between the two countries might increase.

China also shares the goal of denuclearising the Korean Peninsula. China would suffer from any deal that eliminates North Korea's long-range missiles capability of hitting America while allowing the US to maintain deterrence against the regime's nuclear weapons and short-range missiles, according to Dr Zhang Liangui, a former professor at the Chinese Communist Party's Central Party School.

"In this case, the US and its allies will be free from nuclear attack but North Korea's surrounding countries like China would be affected," Dr Zhang said. "This scenario isn't likely, but we need to beware."
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2018 at 8:39am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)