Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,934 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2975 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 3:19pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Some Guy wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
cut it out Joey.

<  ----------- Some Guy  ?!  ... !!!!!!   :

https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/kim-jong-un-brought-his-own-toilet-for-south-korea
-sit-down/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&
sr_share=facebook

" Kim Jong Un brought his own toilet for South Korea sit-down  "

" North Korean leader Kim Jong Un brought his own toilet to the historic meeting with his South Korean counterpart — over fears that his bodily functions could reveal the dirty details about his health.

“Rather than using a public restroom, the leader of North Korea has a personal toilet that follows him around when he travels,” Lee Yun-keol, chief of North Korean studies at the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses, told the Washington Post.

Lee explained, “The leader’s excretions contain information about his health status so they can’t be left behind.”

The secretive dictator has been cagey over divulging his medical issues, but rumors have swirled that he’s far from the picture of health.

The portly boss could suffer from gout, diabetes, high blood pressure, sexually transmitted diseases and psychological issues, according to Fox News.

Kim made history as the first North Korean leader to cross the military demarcation line for the summit with President Moon Jae-in.

Kim’s fecal fears aren’t that far-fetched.

In the 1980s, the CIA looked to obtain a stool sample on the sly from Mikhail Gorbachev to determine the former Soviet leader’s health, the Ellensburg Daily Record reported in December 1987.

British spy agency M16 tried the same dirty trick during Gorbachev’s visit to London. But he stayed in a hostel with toilets that flushed into communal tanks – meaning his poop couldn’t be isolated.

The CIA also obtained the excrement of Nikita Khrushchev, who led the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War, during his 1959 visit to the US, the paper reported.

An analysis by CIA medics proved Khrushchev – who was 5’3 and 200 lbs. — was in excellent health.

Joseph Stalin was also said to have spied on Mao Zedong, the Chinese communist who founded the People’s Republic of China party, by collecting his caca in 1949 and carefully examining it in a secret laboratory, BBC News reported.

Mao unwittingly used special toilets and his waste was stashed in secret boxes instead of going through the sewer.

The crappy method was used to conduct psychological profiles of people.

“For example, if they detected high levels of amino acid Tryptophan, they concluded that person was calm and approachable,” former Soviet agent Igor Atamenenko told the publication. “But a lack of potassium in poo was seen as a sign of a nervous disposition and someone with insomnia.”

Mao’s dung was secretly harvested and studied for 10 days and resulted in Stalin refusing to sign an agreement with him. "

Holy Frig  !!!!   -----  Thank FRIGGIN GOD Your Young Joey Weeps and Shits LIQUID !!!!!!  ... Must be all the BOOZE Smiley

Stinkykins
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2018 at 3:35pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2976 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 8:33pm
Joey wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:56pm:

Except for the fact that he is an evil dictator, I secretly think Kim Jung Un is sexy!  😘

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2977 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 5:30am
gimmekeef wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:32am:
nothing has happened yet Edith..its the classic show to have the world drop its guard with N Korea moves nuclear program well out of site. They are done testing so now they can hide production. Anyone who thinks Kim Jung is actually doing this in good faith is very naïve.

It's not naive to be optimistic and I have confidence that the Trump administration will not let itself be played.

Finally got balls in the White House.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2978 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 7:05am
You know what it really is?

You know what it truly is?

The Obama Bounce!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2979 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:51am
Edith Grove wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 5:30am:
gimmekeef wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:32am:
nothing has happened yet Edith..its the classic show to have the world drop its guard with N Korea moves nuclear program well out of site. They are done testing so now they can hide production. Anyone who thinks Kim Jung is actually doing this in good faith is very naïve.

It's not naive to be optimistic and I have confidence that the Trump administration will not let itself be played.

Finally got balls in the White House.

Time will tell..but I think there's a better chance the Stones will release a new album bettre then Exile than N Korea laying down their nukes.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2980 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 10:11am

<  -----------  Some Guy   ?!   ....  !!!!!!   :

http://www.omaha.com/opinion/carl-p-leubsdorf-what-reagan-can-teach-trump-about-...

" Carl P. Leubsdorf: What Reagan can teach Trump about negotiating nukes   "

" In a century-old house in Reykjavik, Iceland, President Ronald Reagan and his Soviet counterpart, Mikhail Gorbachev, were discussing ways to curb nuclear weapons. Suddenly, their talks took a different and stunning turn.

“It would be fine with me if we eliminated all nuclear weapons,” Reagan reportedly told the Soviet president. “We can do that,” Gorbachev replied, according to a later account by Ken Adelman, a U.S. participant in the talks. And for several hours thereafter, they discussed that visionary prospect. Eventually, to the relief of many U.S. officials who saw nuclear arsenals as the principal deterrent to a U.S.-Soviet nuclear war, they failed to agree, largely because Reagan rejected curbing tests of his missile defense system.

Ultimately, the two countries agreed to reduce their over-supply of medium-range and long-range nuclear missiles. In retrospect, the Reykjavik summit was viewed as an important event toward ending the Cold War. But it also stands as a warning of how things can get out of hand when presidents negotiate in private, seeking dramatic breakthroughs with unknowable consequences. It happened to some extent with President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s World War II dealings with Soviet leader Joseph Stalin. And it seems especially apt as President Donald Trump prepares to meet North Korean President Kim Jong Un.

Based on his history as a deal-maker, and according to some reports, Trump see an opportunity for the kind of headline-making agreement that would put his name in the history books. Jonathan Swan of Axios, one of the best-sourced reporters covering the White House, reported last weekend that a source who discussed North Korea with Trump said he thinks, “Just get me in the room with the guy, and I’ll figure it out.”

Analysts repeatedly told us during the era of U.S.-Soviet arms negotiations that “the devil is in the details,” and that may be even more true in dealing with the North Koreans. After all, they have a history of dangling the prospect of far more concessions than they ultimately accept.

That’s why Kim’s announcement he was closing a nuclear test site and suspending long-range missile launches produced a cautious response from knowledgeable arms experts and even some administration aides. After all, there is some question whether the closed North Korean test site was outdated, and Kim’s predecessors also suspended testing in their effort to gain much-needed economic help from the U.S. and its allies.

Trump, however, suggested he has already achieved something. “Wow,” he tweeted Sunday morning. “We haven’t given up anything & they have agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing!” Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said North Korea had expressed “a will” for complete denuclearization in talks with South Korea, something of an overstatement at a time that goal still seems remote.

The good news is that, despite such unrealistic statements and Trump’s bizarre depiction of the North Korean despot as “ very honorable,” top officials are making appropriately careful preparations for the proposed meeting, evidenced by the trip to North Korea by Mike Pompe, then the CIA director and now the new secretary of state.

Though Pompeo and other aides will presumably be present when the two leaders meet, that’s no guarantee of restraint. Secretary of State George Shultz, an experienced arms negotiator, was present at Reykjavik and, according to Adelman’s “Reagan at Reykjavik,” reacted to the proposal for scrapping all nuclear arms by saying, “let’s do it.”

In his public comments, Trump has alternated assertions of a likely agreement with Kim with warnings of what might happen without an accord. “If we don’t think it’s going to be successful we won’t have it,” Trump warned at a Florida news conference last week with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who fears any agreement that would remove or reduce the U.S. nuclear presence that has protected Japan as well as Korea. Trump also said, “If the meeting when I’m there isn’t fruitful, I will respectfully leave the meeting.”

But the mostly likely outcome is something in between, perhaps an agreement to keep discussing a freeze on North Korean nuclear development. And the real question may be what Trump will do long-term if it becomes evident Kim won’t give up the nuclear capacity that has been his ticket to being taken seriously by the United States.

Trump has repeatedly vowed to use military action if necessary to ensure denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. His new national security adviser, John Bolton, has called for a pre-emptive U.S. strike to destroy North Korea’s nuclear capacity, even if it provokes a North Korean counter-attack on South Korea that inflames the entire Korean peninsula.

By agreeing to meet Kim, Trump has shown his confidence in his reputed deal-making capacity. But he acknowledged “only time will tell” if a deal is reachable. And no one can know how far he would go to get one — or what he’ll do if he fails. "
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:39am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2981 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:02am
The bullshit is mind boggling. How do we go on?

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2982 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 5:38pm
Joey?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2983 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:59pm

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Joey?

FUNNY !!!!!!!  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2018 at 7:48am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2984 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:11pm

<  ----------- Some Guy   ?!  ... !!!!!  :

http://www.businessinsider.com/kim-jong-un-trump-meeting-border-dmz-location-201...

" Kim Jong Un reportedly agrees to meet Trump at the Korean DMZ    "

" North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has reportedly agreed to meet President Donald Trump for their historic meeting in the Korean demilitarized zone, the most heavily armed border in the world.

Trump on Monday appeared to nod toward the DMZ as the ideal location for the meeting. On Tuesday, CNN's North Korea correspondent, Will Ripley, cited sources as saying Kim has agreed to the location.

By meeting Kim in Korea, Trump has potentially headed off some potentially embarrassing logistical difficulties for the North Korean leader, who may not have a plane fit to cross the Pacific.

Trump will reportedly meet Kim in the same spot Kim met with South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Friday, when Kim made history by being the first North Korean leader to enter the South.

CNN's sources said there's a possibility Kim will invite Trump to enter North Korea, and that parts of the summit may take place in the country where no sitting US president has set foot.

A spokesperson for Moon told CNN they "think Panmunjom is quite meaningful as a place to erode the divide and establish a new milestone for peace."

"Wouldn't Panmunjom (the name of the border village where Moon and Kim met) be the most symbolic place?" the spokesperson added.

In addition to logistical and symbolic appropriateness, the DMZ has broadcasting infrastructure in place and proved capable of capturing the historic moment of Kim and Moon's meeting on Friday.

While Trump seemingly dismissed more neutral locations like Singapore, Switzerland, or Mongolia, to meet with Kim, his nod to the DMZ on Monday seemed to indicate his preference for the spot based on its history . "
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2018 at 7:50am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2985 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:16pm

<  ----------  WHAT A PIECE OF ASS !!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: May 1st, 2018 at 7:52am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2986 - May 1st, 2018 at 8:01am
Guys, this will help us organize the fuck ups a bit easier. See below...

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2987 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:49pm
So, are we going to talk about the caravan of Central Americans?  I have been following this story for days and I think it is a PUBLICITY STUNT!  To stir things up!  Make people angry!  What a coincidence!  The news reporters all just happen to “conveniently” be there to follow them as they traversed throughout Central America and Mexico! They traveled in air-conditioned buses with DVD players to play cartoons for the children!  They traveled en masse, yet there were plenty of rest stops with ample food and water and showering and lodging accommodations!  And, when, all these people arrived at the border, Mike Pence just happened to be on the other side talking about the need for more border security. Give me a break!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2988 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:39am
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2018 at 6:47am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2989 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:49am
gorda wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:49pm:
So, are we going to talk about the caravan of Central Americans?  I have been following this story for days and I think it is a PUBLICITY STUNT!  To stir things up!  Make people angry!  What a coincidence!  The news reporters all just happen to “conveniently” be there to follow them as they traversed throughout Central America and Mexico! They traveled in air-conditioned buses with DVD players to play cartoons for the children!  They traveled en masse, yet there were plenty of rest stops with ample food and water and showering and lodging accommodations!  And, when, all these people arrived at the border, Mike Pence just happened to be on the other side talking about the need for more border security. Give me a break!

it's a joke. How did they get into Mexico? Mexico don't allow people to cross their borders. it's a sham of a travesty and a travesty of a sham.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2990 - May 2nd, 2018 at 7:36am
Some Guy wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:49am:
gorda wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:49pm:

it's a joke. How did they get into Mexico? Mexico don't allow people to cross their borders. it's a sham of a travesty and a travesty of a sham.

They will be given visas if they promise to buy one of Hannity's foreclosed houses. The whole thing reeks of a WWE Vince McMahon set up.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2991 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:23am
Do what? Do who?

West Virginia Republican Senate candidate Don Blankenship on Tuesday said he saw nothing wrong with his use of a racial slur to describe the father-in-law of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

“This idea that calling somebody a ‘Chinaperson,’ I mean, I’m an American person. I don’t see this insinuation by the press that there’s something racist about saying a ‘Chinaperson,’” Blankenship said during a primary debate hosted by Fox News. “Some people are Korean persons, and some of them are African persons. That’s not any slander there.”

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2992 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:31pm

Howdy! Ya'll been missing me these last couple days?

Wifey & I made the journey to the beautiful and amazing city of Mesquite, Texas over the weekend, not to chase down Jerry Hall but to see the World of Outlaws sprint cars at Devil's Bowl Speedway!

Yessireee dere bobtail cat, it was a real Trump-lovin throwdown with Texas chili, Lone Star in the can and 900-horsepower on methanol!
Even my buddy Kasey Kahne was there running his #4 sprint car in between rounds at Talladega! Dude's got some frequent-flyer miles piled up!

If you look careful, you can spot me in the stands. I'm the guy with the MAGA baseball cap:

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2993 - May 2nd, 2018 at 5:10pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2994 - May 2nd, 2018 at 8:52pm

<  ------------  Some Guy   ?!   ..........  !!!!!!   :

https://www.rt.com/news/425732-kim-korea-denuclearization-chinese-fm/

" Firm position: Kim Jong-un reiterates will to denuke Korean peninsula to Chinese FM  "

" North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he strongly supports denuclearization during a rare meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi. The diplomat is visiting Pyongyang after a landmark agreement between the two Koreas.
“The denuclearization of the Korean peninsula is the firm position of the North Korean side,” Kim Jong-un told Wang Yi on Thursday.

During the talks Kim also emphasized “peaceful changes” and further promotion of peace in the region that came after he traveled to the South and met his counterpart Moon Jae-in. The declaration, signed by the duo at the historic meeting on April 27, marked the beginning of “new age of peace” and sought “complete denuclearization”.

Beijing hailed the agreement that ends “the state of war” and said it “fully supports” North Korea’s commitment, according to the foreign ministry.

On Wednesday, Wang Yi started a two-day visit to the neighboring communist state and met his North Korean counterpart Ri Yong-Ho. Wang became the highest-ranking Chinese official to travel to North Korea in years.

China is considered the main economic lifeline for North Korea, despite condemnation of its nuclear and missiles tests and implementing UN punitive measures against the North. It was in Beijing, where the first indications of possible compromise between South and North Korea, and potential denuclearization, were voiced by Kim.

Before tensions in the region began to ease earlier this year, Beijing and Moscow were among those rare voices on the international arena that called for dialogue instead of threats. China and Russia pushed forward the dual-freeze initiative, calling to halt both North Korean tests and US war-games on its doorstep, that were deemed a provocation by Pyongyang.

“We are pleased to see that the situation on the Peninsula is moving forward in the right direction,” China’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters on Wednesday. She added that Beijing will continue to play “a constructive role for the final settlement of the Peninsula issue.”
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2018 at 8:09am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2995 - May 2nd, 2018 at 8:58pm
Some Guy wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
cut it out Joey.

« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2018 at 8:12am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2996 - May 3rd, 2018 at 6:56am

Let me bring you up to date...

Trump is fucking up.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-avenatti-trump-will-resign_us_5aea9...

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2997 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:31am
Edith Grove wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 4:31pm:

Wifey & I made the journey to the beautiful and amazing city of Mesquite, Texas over the weekend, not to chase down Jerry Hall but to see the World of Outlaws sprint cars at Devil's Bowl Speedway!

Yessireee dere bobtail cat, it was a real Trump-lovin throwdown with Texas chili, Lone Star in the can and 900-horsepower on methanol!
Even my buddy Kasey Kahne was there running his #4 sprint car in between rounds at Talladega! Dude's got some frequent-flyer miles piled up!

If you look careful, you can spot me in the stands. I'm the guy with the MAGA baseball cap:

Trump and Hilary side by side again......ahhh the good old days.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2998 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:43am
gimmekeef wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:31am:
Edith Grove wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 4:31pm:

Trump and Hilary side by side again......ahhh the good old days.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2999 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:45am
Some Guy wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:02am:
The bullshit is mind boggling. How do we go on?

<  ------------ GREATNESS !!!!!    PURE GREATNESS !!!!!!   :

... [/quote]
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2018 at 9:46am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)