Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,364 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2525 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:24pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Some Guy wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
still seems mentally colluded.

Oh yeah, you bet your sweet bippy they got colluding going on!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2526 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:33pm
Trump is fucking up.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2527 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:01pm
Some Guy wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:14am:
Some Guy wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:50am:
Skip the pleasantries and pick it up at 22:40....

Did ya actually watch the video? Huh, did ya?  Are you fucking serious?

still seems mentally colluded.

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2528 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:57pm
Some Guy wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 3:15pm:
President Donald Trump has been spotted on his West Palm Beach, Florida, golf course on Tuesday and Wednesday, despite his tweet saying he’d be “back to work in order to Make America Great Again” the day after Christmas.

According to pool reports, Trump arrived at the Trump International Golf Club just after 9 a.m. on both days.

White Man's Dream Election :

« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2018 at 4:40pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2529 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:00pm
Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and Africa

He called “shithole countries” to Africa (I guess al countries in Africa), Haiti and Salvador...such a diplomat that bitch... he needs a spokesman so bad, also some geography lessons

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2530 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:51pm

<  ------------- Some Guy   ?!  ... !!!!!!!   :

http://www.omaha.com/opinion/marc-a-thiessen-trump-s-tweet-has-kim-reconsidering...

"Marc A. Thiessen: Trump’s tweet has Kim reconsidering" 

The Washington Post

" When the president suggested that he could envision a limited nuclear war with our communist adversary, critics were “horrified” and “appalled,” while the regime called his remarks “dangerous madness.”

The president in question was not Donald Trump. It was Ronald Reagan, who in his first year in office raised the possibility that the United States and the Soviet Union could survive an exchange of tactical nuclear weapons. That same year, Richard Pipes, Reagan’s director of East European and Soviet affairs on the National Security Council, told the Washington Post he thought the probability of nuclear war was about 40 percent.

These remarks sent a signal to Moscow that Reagan was not like those who came before him. He did not want war, but he would not shy from one if provoked.

That message was received. In 1981, then-KGB chief and future Soviet leader Yuri Andropov declared at a major KGB conference that Reagan “was actively preparing for war and that a nuclear first strike was possible.”

Two years later, Margaret Thatcher shared intelligence from KGB Col. Oleg Gordievsky (who was working for the British) that Russians were increasingly convinced Reagan was getting ready for a nuclear first strike and was running drills to prepare for it. Indeed, NATO did carry out an exercise for a nuclear exchange — “Able Archer 83” — which included planes taxiing onto runways with realistic dummy nuclear warheads.

Again, Reagan did not disabuse the Soviets of the notion. Quite the opposite: The next year he joked when testing his microphone before his weekly radio address “We begin bombing in five minutes.” The belief of Soviet leaders that Reagan might just be crazy enough to push the nuclear button constrained Soviet behavior and helped make possible a peaceful end to the Cold War.

Now Trump is trying to send a similar message to the North Korean regime. His recent tweet telling Pyongyang that his nuclear button is “much bigger & more powerful” than Kim Jong Un’s was neither unstable nor stupid. To the contrary, it was part of an intentional campaign designed to get North Korea to understand that Trump, unlike his predecessors, is willing to use force to stop Pyongyang from threatening American cities.

For decades, the North Koreans have believed they are untouchable because they can incinerate Seoul with conventional weapons. Now, they are on a crash course to develop and deploy the capability to incinerate U.S. cities with nuclear weapons. They think the pursuit of these weapons is making them even safer.

Trump is trying to convince them that the opposite is true. The best chance to prevent such a use of force is if North Korea receives and believes this message.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo underscored Trump’s message, declaring that “We want the regime to understand that, unlike before, we are intent on resolving this and it is our firm conviction that resolving this diplomatically is the correct answer but that this administration is prepared to do what it takes to assure that people in Los Angeles, in Denver, in New York are not held at risk from Kim Jong Un having a nuclear weapon.”

All those in the perpetual outrage machine who are calling Trump a “madman” for his tweet are also inadvertently helping him send that message to Pyongyang — just as Reagan’s critics helped convince Moscow that he was a madman.

Are Trump’s threats of military action a bluff? No. As national security adviser H.R. McMaster recently explained, Trump is “not going to allow this murderous, rogue regime to threaten the United States with the most destructive weapons on the planet.” Trump tweeted in August that “Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!”

This does not mean nuclear war. If North Korea persists in testing, it could involve a targeted military strike taking out Pyongyang’s ballistic missile and nuclear facilities. Furthermore, as my American Enterprise Institute colleague Oriana Skylar Mastro recently pointed out, “Kim understands that a second Korean War would end with his demise, and therefore he has incentives to avoid such escalation. Assuming Kim is rational then, it is possible that the United States could conduct a limited surgical strike and North Korea’s response would be minimal.”

Trump’s tweets are intended to prevent us from getting to that point. They are not only entirely rational but also strategically smart. Let’s hope his critics keep questioning his sanity, because it can only help convince Kim that Trump is serious. "
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:54pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2531 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:05am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:00pm:
Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and Africa

He called “shithole countries” to Africa (I guess al countries in Africa), Haiti and Salvador...such a diplomat that bitch... he needs a spokesman so bad, also some geography lessons

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html

Someone commented they are not "shithole" countries because Trump is not their President. Racist fuck

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2532 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:08am
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 4:20pm:
gimmekeef wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 3:06pm:
More than the billions the GOP just handed to their buddies with their tax "reform"?

Me thinks no one on this board even knows someone who has read and fully understands the bill.
Going to be interesting to see how this works out.

BTW, how's your portfolio been looking lately?  taylor made smile

How could I read it Edith? Congress passed it without reading it........

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2533 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:02pm
Did he call Omaha a shit hole?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2534 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:56pm
Some Guy wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:02pm:
Did he call Omaha a shit hole?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2535 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:25pm
shit hole?

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #2536 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:29pm
Joey wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:56pm:
[quote author=635F5D556F774549300 link=1469838685/2535#2535 date=1515787352]Did he call Omaha a shit hole?

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:33pm by mojoman »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2537 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:36pm
Some Guy wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:25pm:
shit hole?

^^^ I prefer the upper hole. ^^^

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2538 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:06pm
lol...classy as always aren't we?

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2539 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:29pm
People are angry!

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #2540 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:06pm
FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!! WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Analysis-US-ambassador-in-London-contradicted...

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2541 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:50am
I typed in dumb donald pictures and got nothing but trump pictures

When I specified dumb donald fat albert I got the pic.

Making America great again.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2542 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:47pm
     " The Americans may have struck first , but within moments , two of the Richard's aging eighteen-pounders explode from misuse  --  killing the gun crews . The Serpis's own big guns soon destroy the rest of the Americans' eighteen-pounders , leaving the Bonhomme Richard with only a handful of lightweight cannon on the main deck . The moon is now completely risen , a full amber globe shining down on the mangled corpses splayed across the decks and dangling in the rigging , many of them old salts with years of experience at sea , but also among the dead are young boys between the ages of eight and sixteen . Fire rages through the lower deck as saltwater seeps in through the holes blasted by cannon . More than a hundred prisoners captured in previous raids are locked belowdecks ; many now scream for their release as the Richard takes on water . Also below , men crowd into the office of the ship's surgeon , their faces blackened by burns and their maimed limbs soon fall victim to the necessities of the bone saw . Scores more sailors and marines are already dead , decapitated by the hot metal of grapeshot , ammunition similar to the canister shot used by the army . Bonhomme Richard's situation is grave .
     '  Has your ship struck ?  ' Captain Pearson calls out over the screams of the burned and maimed , wanting to know if Jones has lowered his colors in defeat .
     At last , the British will have their day with John Paul Jones .
     The Bonhomme Richard is barely able to maneuver . In fact , she will soon sink to the bottom of the North Sea .
     ' Surrender be damned , ' Jones yells back across the water . He is exhausted , having slept just one hour the night before , and quite aware he will not sleep at all this evening .
     ' I have not yet begun to fight . ' "

« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:56pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #2543 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:42pm
“The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour.  Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will. Place no faith in time.  For the clock may soon be still.”

Said, I think, Al Capone's lawyer.

Me: " I don't know where my watch-hand is; but I know for certain that I don't care."
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:45pm by BONOISLOVE »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2544 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:11pm
gimmekeef wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:08am:
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 4:20pm:
gimmekeef wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 3:06pm:
More than the billions the GOP just handed to their buddies with their tax "reform"?

Me thinks no one on this board even knows someone who has read and fully understands the bill.
Going to be interesting to see how this works out.

BTW, how's your portfolio been looking lately?  taylor made smile

How could I read it Edith? Congress passed it without reading it........

https://www.speaker.gov/general/breaking-treasury-announces-new-withholding-tabl...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2545 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:51am
BONOISLOVE wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
“The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour.  Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will. Place no faith in time.  For the clock may soon be still.”

Said, I think, Al Capone's lawyer.

Me: " I don't know where my watch-hand is; but I know for certain that I don't care."

" SIGH !!!! "

Bono  .............. ?!

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:38am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2546 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:48am
gimmekeef wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
lol...classy as always aren't we?

B- Bucky  ?!  ... !!!!   :

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9JfvGA6gh/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_...

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2018 at 12:59pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2547 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:03pm
Joey?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2548 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:06pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Dec 25th, 2017 at 2:49pm:
gorda wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 11:04pm:
My grandmother always said, "Never show your money or your @$$ in public, otherwise someone is gonna want to take it!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZhQs5I6sXc

Trump only grabs pussys.

Chicks Dig the '   Dear Leader !   '   :

1. Christy Canyon
2. Stormy Daniels

" Why Everybody LOVES The ' Dear Leader !  '    ............ Very Impressive   !!!!!!   "

" It is GOOD to be The King , Ronnie !!!!   "

Joey Holmes ™
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:19pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2549 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:51pm

<  ----------  This is a
BEGINNING !!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/pyeongchang-2018-north-korea-south-u...

" Pyeongchang 2018: North and South Korea agree to march under unified flag at Winter Olympics "

" North Korea and South Korea have agreed to march together under a single unified Korea flag at the Winter Olympics, according to South Korean officials.

Seoul's Unification Ministry says the Koreas reached the agreement during talks Wednesday at the border village of Panmunjom.

It says athletes from the two Koreas will march together under a "unification flag" depicting their peninsula during the opening ceremony in Pyeongchang.

The measures require approval by the International Olympic Committee, which will be consulted over the weekend.  "
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:56am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)