Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,589 times)
MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2350 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:09pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2351 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm
We'll look at a lot of factors before making any decisions.  We will take the time necessary to make sure this is done right, given the information available to us at this time.

Yeah! Huh.  Yeah!  Huh.  See that black boy over there, running scared, his old man living in a bottle.  Yeah!  Huh.  Huh.  Yeah.

And the Revolution will NOT be televised.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #2352 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:30am

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2353 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 11:20am

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #2354 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:17am
I wish more British slang would enter the American vocabulary. "The Unpresidential Fart" is such a good nickname for Trump but only Brits get it. (Trump= fart, derived from trumpet, I'd surmise.)

Speaking of Brits, doesn't Boris Johnson look like Trump? Someone told me that I should consider immigrating to Britain and I thought that would be a brilliantly lateral move, going from Trumped America to Britain under Theresa Mayhem.

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #2355 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:47am
I miss George W. Bush.

« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:22am by MrPleasant »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2356 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:38pm
gimmekeef wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:12am:
One of Moonie's neighbors just called me. Can't figure out why he is out in yard destroying his Keurig coffee machine.....

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:11am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2357 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:43pm

<  ----------   OUCH !!!!!!   Here are the Latest Morning Joe Reviews   :     http://www.tv.com/shows/morning-joe/reviews/

" Morning Joe?
By Kingarthur1958, Oct 31, 2017
More like Morning Mud. Joe has become a crony mud-slinger for the left. Mika jumps and shrieks with glee as she takes his "Man-hood" and puts it into a lock-box.
I used to watch the show, now I merely check real clear politics to see what the next stupid thing he says for ratings. are a sell-out.  "

" No more morning Joy - Same ole, Same Ole, Same Ole
By MorningJoy31, 3 hours ago
I used to be a big fan of this show. Joe was articulate and reasonable though even then all Mika did was sit and make faces. I stopped watching during the last election when the tenor of the show changed to become TRASH TRUMP. So BORING!! Same old people. same old guests, sitting around like robots shaking their heads in agreement with the hosts.
They ought to take some lessons from Fox and Friends. Even though they slant to the right, their shows are a mix of friendly banter, cooking guests and a very entertaining weather though I voted for Trump,I do think he sometimes behaves like a jerk. But he is the President and won the election like it or not..
Particularly offensive is Douchebag Donnie. who judges so many republicans so vociferously. Does he sit at the right hand of God? wonder what we would find if we peeked into his past????I often wonder why Mark Halperin stays on this show. He is so above the others.
I like to hear both of the issues but watching is Joe is too painful. "

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 2:44pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2358 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:43pm
I hear they may be evacuating civilian contractors from Okinawa.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2359 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 4:00pm
Some Guy wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:43pm:

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2360 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 4:13pm
keep fucking around Joey!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2361 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 4:17pm
Some Guy wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 4:13pm:
keep fucking around Joey!

What he do.......

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2362 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 6:28am
The revolution will be typewritten.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2363 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 9:39am
Some Guy wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 6:28am:

.......onto e-mails that will subsequently be deleted and acid-washed in some basement in rural Colorado.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2364 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 11:53am

<  ----------- FREEDOM !!!!!     --     PRICELESS !!!!   .... The Lil' Bastards even crossed the DEMARCATION LINE  in order to try and Gun Down the Defector  :

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/dramatic-video-shows-mad-dash-north-korean-defector-09...

" Dramatic video shows mad dash as North Korean defector shot 5 times, pulled to freedom "

" The United Nations Command in control of the border between the two Koreas released dramatic video footage on Tuesday of what happened when a North Korean solider defected to the South earlier this month.

The video shows the defector speeding south in a Jeep, before getting out, pursued by North Korean soldiers who open fire on the man, and later dragged to freedom by South Korean soldiers after being shot at least five times.

The surveillance video also showed one of the North Korean guards step across the demarcation line, a violation of the ceasefire agreement, while chasing and shooting after the defector as he ran for freedom.

The 24-year-old defector, identified only by his last name, Oh, is shown driving a four-wheel military jeep along a road on the northern side of the border toward the South. It approaches a white building, a checkpoint under North Korean control, then passes by the building at full speed after turning on its headlights.

A North Korean guard is seen running after the vehicle as it drives across a bridge and then passes a memorial to North Korean founder Kim Il Sung. This memorial is a well-known tourist spot for visitors to the Joint Security Area (JSA) inside the demilitarized zone.

The jeep appears to run into a ditch just a few feet away from a white demarcation line officially separating the two Koreas. After failed attempts to free the vehicle, the defector jumps out and sprints for his life toward the South. But North Korean armed guards who had hurried to the jeep fire shots behind the defector. The dramatic moment is shown in the video when he succeeds in running past the demarcation line then falls on the side of a concrete wall controlled by the South Korean side.

The United Nations Command also released infrared video images of how the allied soldiers carefully crawled toward the defector lying on a pile of fallen leaves, and drag him to safety.

"After thoroughly reviewing the investigation results, I assess the actions taken by the UNC Security Battalion were in a manner that is consistent with the Armistice Agreement, namely -- to respect the Demilitarized Zone and to take actions that deter a resumption of hostilities," Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, the UNC commander, said in a statement. "The armistice agreement was challenged, but it remains in place."

Violation of the armistice agreement

Analysis of the video shows that North Korea violated the armistice agreement by firing weapons across the military demarcation line (MDL) and actually crossing the line temporarily, according to Chad Carroll, Director of Public Affairs for the UNC.

Signed in 1953 by the U.N., North Korea and China, the Armistice Agreement put an end to the Korean War that stretched on for three years. The agreement states, "Neither side shall execute any hostile act within, from, or against the demilitarized zone. No person, military or civilian, shall be permitted to cross the military demarcation line unless specifically authorized to do so by the Military Armistice Commission."

« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2017 at 1:46pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2365 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 3:14pm
Freya Gin wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:17am:
I wish more British slang would enter the American vocabulary. "The Unpresidential Fart" is such a good nickname for Trump but only Brits get it. (Trump= fart, derived from trumpet, I'd surmise.)

Speaking of Brits, doesn't Boris Johnson look like Trump? Someone told me that I should consider immigrating to Britain and I thought that would be a brilliantly lateral move, going from Trumped America to Britain under Theresa Mayhem.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2366 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 3:34pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2367 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:08pm

<  --------------    Some Guy     .....   ?!   ...... !!!!!    :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-republicans-donner-party-1508970431

" The Republicans’ Donner Party "

" Advice for the tender: Do not let yourself be blown over by Donald Trump’s tweets.  "

By Daniel Henninger

" We are in the foothills of the same tax mountains that Congress crossed on the way to tax reform in the 1960s and 1980s, and the Republicans are starting to sound like members of the Donner Party in 1846. Overwhelmed by snowstorms in the Sierra Nevadas, some in the feuding Donner Party’s wagon train ate the dead to survive. History regards them with ambivalence.

As of this hour, the distinguished senator from Tennessee, Bob Corker, was last seen on television saying he would never vote for Donald Trump again, and the nation’s president was counter-tweeted that Mr. Corker “couldn’t get elected dogcatcher,” an insult not only to Mr. Corker but to dogcatchers, who I’d guess are part of Mr. Trump’s base.

That morning spat under his belt, Mr. Trump traveled later to Capitol Hill for lunch with Senate Republicans. Thirty minutes later, Arizona GOP Sen. Jeff Flake stood on the Senate floor and delivered his cri de coeur about not wanting to be “complicit” in a long bill of particulars having to do with the “degradation of our politics.”

Welcome to the club, Mr. Flake, and further congratulations for rediscovering the wheel.

It’s no news that Mr. Trump’s goal in life is to be the whip-snapping lion tamer of his own circus, that the Beltway press is happy to perform their roles, or that CNN will give Mr. Corker a perch to snarl at the man with the whip.

And one more thing: Hard as it is for some to absorb, it’s no longer news that in 2016 more than 60 million Americans voluntarily voted the lion tamer into the U.S. presidency after watching him perform his act in public for more than 16 months.

His opponent was Hillary Clinton, whose campaign, along with the Democratic National Committee, was revealed this week to have paid for the opposition research of Fusion GPS, which produced the salacious dossier filled with kompromat—compromising info—about Mr. Trump, such as allegedly hiring Russian hookers in Moscow to defile a bed. Somehow, the dossier leaked.

No less than the revered FBI was “complicit” in this fantastic dossier gambit by continuing its own relationship with Christopher Steele, the former spy who produced the document.

So who could disagree with Sen. Flake? Politics still ain’t beanbag.

The press is now writing that Republicans face a “dilemma”—whether to join the Corker-Flake ring or remain “silent” in the interests of “job security.”

Mitch McConnell has become Washington’s own Solomon, routinely expected to decide which half of the baby to sacrifice and which to save. On Tuesday he said: “We’re going to concentrate on what our agenda is and not any of these other distractions that you all may be interested in,” describing that as “a lot of noise.”

Mr. McConnell could write a book about maintaining policy focus under political pressure. Here’s an analogy: When the Spanish explorers were hacking their way across 16th-century America, they encountered swamps, arrows, biting bugs and poisonous snakes. That’s Trump’s Washington, and those who can’t handle swamp life really should turn back and write their memoirs.

Though the Trumpian gulfs may wash us down, as a poet once wrote, the rest of us unable to quit or carp have to press forward. And so it is with the real business of the moment—the tax-reform bill.

The press meticulously reports instances of Republican pants-wetting as they take on the tax rewrite. Rumors abound—that the GOP has already caved to blue-state colleagues on eliminating the egregious state and local tax deduction, or that the bill will add a fourth marginal tax bracket to punish “the wealthy.”

Then word leaked of a possible limit on annual 401(k) contributions, and responding to these vapors, the president tweeted “There will be NO change in your 401(k).”

Those who remain confused about how Washington works in reality should pay attention to what Ways and Means Chairman Kevin Brady, the House’s tax-writing chief, did Wednesday.

He said, matter-of-factly, that adjustments to the treatment of 401(k)s are still on the table. “We are continuing discussions with the president,” Mr. Brady said.

Translation for sensitive political types: Do not let yourself be blown over by Mr. Trump’s tweets. Do not make a mountain out of every Trumpian tweetful.

Opinions vary on whether Mr. Trump’s attacks on fellow Republicans are impolitic or unappreciated genius. It isn’t genius. Lyndon Johnson and Bill Clinton raged volcanically inside the White House at opponents while embracing the honorable gentlemen in public. They knew that subjecting a senator to public insults will produce payback later on a policy or bill the president dearly wants.

Let us end on optimism, if not sweet reason. Permanently cutting the public’s taxes heals all wounds. Donald Trump and Bob Corker will discover that truth the day they make possible the president’s signature on the Tax Reform Act of 2018.  "
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2017 at 8:39am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2368 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:15pm
Freya Gin wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:17am:

<  ----------- GimmeKeef    ?!  .....  !!!!!   :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-left-changes-its-mind-on-bill-clinton-151130692...

" The Left Changes Its Mind on Bill Clinton "

" It isn’t clear what is causing Democrats to re-evaluate their support for the former president. "

By Jason L. Riley

" New York Mayor Bill de Blasio on Monday became the latest liberal luminary to scurry away from Bill Clinton some 20 years too late.

“If it happened today there would have been a very different reaction,” said the mayor in reference to the White House sex scandal involving Mr. Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. “I don’t think you can rework history. I think if it happened today—if any president did that today—they would have to resign.”

The mayor’s comments follow those made last week by Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, who told the New York Times that she, too, now believes that Mr. Clinton should have resigned after his affair with Ms. Lewinsky was revealed. The senator used the “things have changed” explanation as well, then added that “in light of this conversation, we should have a very different conversation about President Trump, and a very different conversation about allegations against him.”

Put differently, Ms. Gillibrand wants Donald Trump held to a different standard than the one she and her fellow Democrats were willing to hold Bill Clinton to way, way back in the 1990s. Have the liberal politicians and journalists now changing their tune about Mr. Clinton grown a conscience, or do they merely want another pretext for attacking the current White House occupant? The political left had a teachable moment two decades ago and didn’t learn anything from it.

To be fair, some Democratic partisans know rank political opportunism when they see it and aren’t afraid to say so. “Senate voted to keep POTUS WJC,” tweeted Philippe Reines, a senior adviser to Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state. “But not enough for you @SenGillibrand? Over 20 yrs you took the Clintons’ endorsements, money, and seat. Hypocrite.” Much the same could be said about Mr. de Blasio, who served in the Clinton administration and managed Mrs. Clinton’s successful Senate run in 2000.

Besides the party affiliation of the current president, it isn’t clear what precisely has changed in the minds of people who want to re-evaluate their support for Mr. Clinton. Back in the 1990s, was it OK for a president to be fooling around with an intern? Was it OK for Mrs. Clinton to smear her husband’s accusers in an effort to cover up his serial tomcatting?

As far as Mrs. Clinton is concerned, nothing has changed. Asked about the current spate of sexual harassment charges against politicians, she defended her husband—“it was investigated fully, it was addressed at the time, he was held accountable”—along with Democratic Sen. Al Franken of Minnesota, while slamming Mr. Trump and Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama. “Look at the contrast between Al Franken, accepting responsibility, apologizing, and Roy Moore and Donald Trump, who have done neither.”

If you want to know why that Senate special election contest remains so tight in deeply red Alabama, where Mr. Moore faces credible claims from multiple individuals that he’s had difficulty in the past keeping his hands off women in general and teenyboppers in particular, look no further than Mrs. Clinton’s remarks. Mr. Moore’s supporters are Mrs. Clinton’s “deplorables.” They’re those “bitter” people who Barack Obama said “cling to guns or religion.” Perhaps they don’t appreciate such condescension from the left and its media allies. Perhaps many of them bridle at the suggestion that they should hold Roy Moore to a higher standard than liberals held Bill Clinton.

Political hypocrisy is and always has been a bipartisan phenomenon. Mr. Trump faces more than a dozen accusations of sexual harassment and has been recorded bragging about his behavior. The GOP’s Never Trumpers maintained that the behavior of both Mr. Clinton and Mr. Trump was disqualifying. But there’s no shortage of Republican officials who criticized President Clinton’s antics and now want to give President Trump a pass out of political expediency. They want to treat the current president’s accusers like Hillary treated Bill’s. For shame.

Democrats have responded to the Franken allegations by calling for an ethics committee investigation, which is the surest sign that they want to slow-walk any inquiry. Mr. Franken is beloved by the Democratic donor class and one of his party’s most effective fundraisers. Few of his colleagues are eager to push him out the door, and an ethics committee investigation is a good way to keep him around for the foreseeable future.

The last time the committee took any serious action against a senator was in the 1990s, and it wasn’t in much of a hurry. In 1995 the ethics panel voted to expel Sen. Bob Packwood of Oregon, who’d been accused of sexually harassing some 19 women. On Tuesday, CBS fired Charlie Rose less than 24 hours after the Washington Post reported that several women had accused the veteran journalist of sexual misconduct. By contrast, the Senate investigation of Mr. Packwood took three years to complete. "

« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2017 at 8:48am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2369 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:18pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 11:12am:
I just woke up with the biggest smile the size of this earth. The little people were happy, and it made me happy. They were sharing their filthy looking coins with each other (but that's alright; I assume we all wash our hands every time we step put of the WCs.) They were as light as a Brian Eno sixty minutes ambient album.

Oh, those days go fast. Cherish every minute of them. After all, wasn't it Kiss, that awesome band, who recorded "Two Thousand Man?" I feel like like a Two Thousand Man. And so should you. (Some of you, women could too; if you can.)

Oh, right. What's up with the filthy coins? They were happy. Because money is no problem. The trouble is deep inside our souls. Just seek into your happy place, and nothing in the world could ever harm you. I have never felt such happiness since the last ten minutes.

<  ----------- Sir Moonie   ?!   .............   !!!!!   :

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/21/hey-kirsten-gillibrand-lot-us-knew-wha...

" Hey, Kirsten Gillibrand - a lot of us knew what Bill Clinton did was wrong back in the 1990s  "

" Better late than never. I guess that’s what Kirsten Gillibrand wants us to think about her sudden pronouncement that it would have been “an appropriate response” for Bill Clinton to resign after the Monica Lewinsky scandal. She told the New York Times: “Things have changed today, and I think under those circumstances, there should be a very different reaction. And I think in light of this conversation, we should have a very different conversation about President Trump, and a very different conversation about allegations against him,” she said.

The only question is what’s an “appropriate response” to Gillibrand. This fair-weather feminist is getting a little hard to take.

Gillibrand got her political start in 1999 working on Hillary Clinton’s senatorial campaign. Only one year after her husband had publicly humiliated her and the nation—one year after she decided it would be better to stand by her man than have to make it on her own as a single mother, albeit one with a Yale law degree—Gillibrand decided Hillary Clinton was her role model.

And little wonder. If you want to get to the top and don’t mind sacrificing a few principles, you can’t do much better than following in the Clintons’ footsteps. Indeed, they have served her well, offering money and endorsements for the last two decades, only for her to decide it’s now time to throw them under the bus.
But what’s particularly galling about Gillibrand’s message is the idea that no one knew any better in 1998, that our standards for behavior have evolved since then and that we must reevaluate in light of new circumstances.

Speak for yourself, lady.  "

" For Gillibrand and her friends, what matters is not people but politics and her own ambition . "   
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2017 at 8:53am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2370 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:33pm

<  -----------   Some Guy  .......... ?!  ... !!!!!   :

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42105785

" North Korea digs DMZ trench after recent defection "

" North Korea appears to be fortifying its border in the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) with the South, days after a soldier defected by running across.
A US diplomat to South Korea has tweeted a picture showing workers digging a trench.
The defector was shot multiple times by border guards from the North at the spot last week.
South Korea has handed out medals to its soldiers who helped rescue the wounded defector.
Marc Knapper, chargé d'affaires at the US embassy in Seoul tweeted a picture of the scene after a visit to the DMZ.
Another diplomat visiting the same spot told the Reuters news agency he had also seen several workers digging a trench.

On 13 November the North Korean soldier drove up to the border, got out of the car and sprinted across.
Other soldiers from the North running after him fired at the man, seriously wounding him.
From footage later released by the UN Command, it appears the defector could have driven across if his vehicle had not broken down.
The footage showed no visible fences, concrete bollards, or conspicuous obstacles that one might expect at the border of two countries which are technically still at war.

Marking a line

Analysis: Paul Adams, Seoul

" What the ambassador's photo appears to show is an effort by the North Korean military to avoid the mistakes of 13 November.
On Wednesday, the UN accused the North Koreans of two violations of the 1953 Armistice Agreement which brought the Korean War to an end. One involved shooting weapons across the "Military Demarcation Line" that separates North and South Korea.
The other occurred when one of the defector's North Korean pursuers briefly crossed the invisible line. The CCTV footage released on Wednesday showed him running forward into the South, but almost immediately retreating back on to the North Korean side. It seemed he realised, or was told by his colleagues, what he had just done.
In digging up the ground where the incident occurred, the North Korean authorities may be trying to make sure their own soldiers know where the line is.
The 250km (155-mile) long DMZ is heavily fortified but the Joint Security Area (JSA) is the only place in where soldiers from both sides face each other.
Located in the village of Panmunjom, it's a popular tourist attraction for South Koreans. "
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:00am by Joey »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #2371 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 10:08pm
Breaking news. Trump is still the worst president in history! Kiss my undercover ass Shut the fuck up now So long sucker Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED) War horses couldn't drag me away Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2372 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 11:12am
.......and you can believe it, because it's coming from me
.......AL FRANKEN

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2373 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Trump uses his tired Pocohontas reference...while supposedly honoring Native American war heroes. You may like or hate his politics but you can't deny he is an asshole. Jokes are for the schoolyard not the Oval Office.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2374 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 4:11pm
gimmekeef wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Trump uses his tired Pocohontas reference...while supposedly honoring Native American war heroes. You may like or hate his politics but you can't deny he is an asshole. Jokes are for the schoolyard not the Oval Office.

"  Young Joey literally , LITERALLY Bursts out laughing here at the office and Belches Up Gin  ( See : Ed McMahon )  !!!!   This picture CRACKS One Up every single time  !!!!   "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJacky   !!!!!   ™
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2017 at 4:11pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)