Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,477 times)
gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2300 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:55pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Y'all hear about the crazy guy that went into a church in Texas and starting shooting people at random!  How awful!  What is this world coming to?

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #2301 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 11:12am
I just woke up with the biggest smile the size of this earth. The little people were happy, and it made me happy. They were sharing their filthy looking coins with each other (but that's alright; I assume we all wash our hands every time we step put of the WCs.) They were as light as a Brian Eno sixty minutes ambient album.

Oh, those days go fast. Cherish every minute of them. After all, wasn't it Kiss, that awesome band, who recorded "Two Thousand Man?" I feel like like a Two Thousand Man. And so should you. (Some of you, women could too; if you can.)

Oh, right. What's up with the filthy coins? They were happy. Because money is no problem. The trouble is deep inside our souls. Just seek into your happy place, and nothing in the world could ever harm you. I have never felt such happiness since the last ten minutes.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2302 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 11:35am
BONOISLOVE wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 11:12am:
I just woke up with the biggest smile the size of this earth. The little people were happy, and it made me happy. They were sharing their filthy looking coins with each other (but that's alright; I assume we all wash our hands every time we step put of the WCs.) They were as light as a Brian Eno sixty minutes ambient album.

Oh, those days go fast. Cherish every minute of them. After all, wasn't it Kiss, that awesome band, who recorded "Two Thousand Man?" I feel like like a Two Thousand Man. And so should you. (Some of you, women could too; if you can.)

Oh, right. What's up with the filthy coins? They were happy. Because money is no problem. The trouble is deep inside our souls. Just seek into your happy place, and nothing in the world could ever harm you. I have never felt such happiness since the last ten minutes.

|
|
|
|
V

https://media.giphy.com/media/dbWKux7HCM1pK/giphy.gif

« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2017 at 11:51am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #2303 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 12:01pm
I forgot: How dare you be to so disrespectful to one of your main authorities; probably the best president ever (in the year 2017)? Don't you know he has an IQ of 1150? Yes; he's dumb, he's fat and he's vile. And ugly. And probably doesn't get an erection. But that's not it's fault. It was God's choice. And God is love.

Maybe he'll have a very expensive funeral, though; with some chamber music, and some very pretentious appetizers.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2304 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 3:22pm

Where's my health care?
Where's my tax cut?
Where's my fucking wall?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2305 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 3:55pm
Some Guy wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 3:22pm:
Where's my health care?
Where's my tax cut?
Where's my fucking wall?

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2306 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 5:06pm
Where's my fucking wall?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/31/trump-officials-pick-four...

BTW, your portfolio should be looking much better now than a year ago, and unemployment is at it's lowest in 17 some-odd years. Just sayin'.......

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #2307 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 7:49pm
Winning.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2308 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 8:24am
MrPleasant wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
Winning.

Winning Ugly

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2309 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 8:25am
Edith Grove wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
Where's my fucking wall?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/31/trump-officials-pick-four...

BTW, your portfolio should be looking much better now than a year ago, and unemployment is at it's lowest in 17 some-odd years. Just sayin'.......

so we need a tax cut for the rich..why?..and 1.5 trillion more debt (betting its higher)

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2310 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:54am
gimmekeef wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 8:25am:
Where's my fucking wall?

so we need a tax cut for the rich..why?..and 1.5 trillion more debt (betting its higher)

*******************    {      " SIGH !!!!! "      }     *****************    :

Deficits Do NOT Matter !!!!!   

The United States is WAY TOO BIG TO FAIL !!!!!!   The U.S.A . does not have to pay back the money to anyone because we have the Strongest Military and Strongest Central Reserve  .  Frig ' Em !!!!

20.47 Trillion and COUNTING BABY !!!!   " YES !!! "   :

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

" Can You Say Fifty Trillion Dollars , Ronnie ?   "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJacky Cakes ®

« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:44pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2311 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:57am
BONOISLOVE wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 12:01pm:
I forgot: How dare you be to so disrespectful to one of your main authorities; probably the best president ever (in the year 2017)? Don't you know he has an IQ of 1150? Yes; he's dumb, he's fat and he's vile. And ugly. And probably doesn't get an erection. But that's not it's fault. It was God's choice. And God is love.

Maybe he'll have a very expensive funeral, though; with some chamber music, and some very pretentious appetizers.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2312 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 12:01pm
Where's my health care?
Where's my tax cut?
Where's my fucking wall?

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2313 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 12:19pm
Joey wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:54am:
Where's my fucking wall?

The United States is WAY TOO BIG TO FAIL !!!!!!   The U.S.A . does not have to pay the money back to anyone because we have the Strongest Military and Strongest Central Reserve  .  Frig ' Em !!!!

So you are fine with a global default and a total win for the Chinese?....amazing

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2314 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 12:22pm
gimmekeef wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 12:19pm:
Joey wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:54am:
Where's my fucking wall?

The United States is WAY TOO BIG TO FAIL !!!!!!   The U.S.A . does not have to pay the money back to anyone because we have the Strongest Military and Strongest Central Reserve  .  Frig ' Em !!!!

So you are fine with a global default and a total win for the Chinese?....amazing

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2315 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 1:22pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 12:01pm:

FAKE NEWS, Boneislove!  Fake News.  FAKE. NEWS.  News that is fake.  Bono, that is FAKE NEWS.

The Revolution Will NOT be Televised.

Nov 10th, 2017 at 12:52pm

See that black boy over there, runnin' scared
His ol' man's in a bottle
He done quit his 9 to 5 to drink full time
So now he's livin' in the bottle
See that Black boy over there, runnin' scared
His ol' man got a problem
Pawned off damn near everything, his ol'
Woman's weddin' ring for a bottle
And don't you think it's a crime
When time after time, people in the bottle
See that sista, sho wuz fine before she
Started drinkin' wine
From the bottle
Said her ol' man committed a crime
And he's doin' time
So now she's in the bottle
She's out there on the avenue, all by herself
Sho' needs help from the bottle
Preacherman tried to help her out
She cussed him out and hit him in the head with a bottle
See that gent in the wrinkled suit
He done damn near blown his cool
To the bottle
He was a doctor helpin' young girls along
If they wasn't too far gone to have problems
But defenders of the dollar eagle
Said "What you doin', Doc, it ain't legal,"
And now he's in the bottle
Now we watch him everyday tryin' to
Chase the pigeons away
From the bottle

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2316 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 8:46am

<  --------------   Sir Moonie    ?!   .... !!!!!     :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/selfie-politics-1510185694

" Selfie Politics  "

" Trump, in fact, tweets as the Everyman of America’s new politics: Embrace Me! "

By Daniel Henninger

" Ed Gillespie is the canary in the mine shaft for Republican politics. We’ll push that further: Virginia is the canary in the mine shaft for all of American politics.

Years ago, coal miners who worked down amid the dangers of carbon monoxide would keep a caged canary nearby. If the canary looked dead, the miners got out.

The big difference for our comparison is that while miners are smart enough to recognize toxic gas, our two political parties are not. The American people are the canaries.

For Democrats, political identity is by now well-established as a function of one’s race, gender or sexual self-definition. Refined further, a Democrat is a “person of color” or a “woman” or a “transgender” person. Those who don’t qualify for a category keep mum. From these identities flow many streams of potential violations, slights and transgressions justifying political action against “them.”

Democrats found validation for the politics of identity in the Virginia results. Some 77% of unmarried women voted for Ralph Northam. Ed Gillespie was standing in front of an anti-Trump train.

Voters in college towns, where the politics of identity was born, also voted overwhelmingly for Mr. Northam.

The Democrats’ not unreasonable takeaway from Virginia will be that identity politics works, so do more of it.

The Republicans’ political identity, if the media consensus is to be believed, is almost wholly a function of some inchoate white anger also directed at “them.” Donald Trump won the presidency because he mined white anger at the margins against a different “them” of immigrants and globalization, meaning the whole wide world is arrayed against whatever it means to be a “white male” in 21st-century America.

The Republicans’ logical takeaway from Virginia should be that in competitive election venues—such as the suburban counties and congressional districts of Florida, Ohio, North Carolina or Wisconsin—their political anger has bigger numbers than your anger. Intensity is interesting but irrelevant. In politics, smaller numbers still mean you lose.

We are in the era of selfie politics. In Donald Trump, we have a selfie president. After the Virginia gubernatorial loss, the first nine words of Mr. Trump’s tweet from Asia were: “Ed Gillespie worked hard but did not embrace me . . .”

For all the antipathy directed at Mr. Trump, he in fact speaks as the Everyman of America’s selfie politics: Embrace Me! Self-interest, the old normal in politics, has been subsumed by a new normal of insistent self-regard.

Running in the background of selfieism, like a cellphone’s unseen operating system, there is in fact a U.S. presidency and a politics inhabited by serious people who are conducting foreign policy, such as North Korea’s ICBMs, or domestic policy, such as a rewrite of the tax code. But who has time for that?

The only thing the Democrats’ self-categorizers can see staring back at them from their screens is whatever awful thing Donald Trump has tweeted about . . . Me!

Mr. Trump, meanwhile, believes that his tweets animate his base, or as he wrote recently when a Twitter factotum shut down his account for 11 minutes, “the word must finally be getting out—and having an impact.”

But in Virginia, the butterfly effect of Mr. Trump’s tiny tweets appears to be that it produced historically high turnout for the opposing candidate. We’ll never know whether Mr. Trump is right that Ed Gillespie would have won had he fully embraced “me,” or instead would have lost by another 9 points.

It is true that in 2016 Mr. Trump tapped into a winning vein of identity politics, but one may wonder if that strategy is already losing its utility. Even aggrieved white males don’t much care for being someone’s identity group. You don’t hear much about this swath of Trumpian voters anymore. Media anthropologists have stopped visiting their tribal villages in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

But a Wall Street Journal/NBC poll this week of “Trump counties,” where collectively Mr. Trump defeated Hillary Clinton 57% to 37%, found his disapproval rating touching 50% this month. That is another sick canary.

Meanwhile, the anti-Trump and Never-Trump factions remain in a state of 24/7 paroxysm. Democrats may conclude that the path back to power is with a coalition of people in a lather over Mr. Trump, and they may be right. The selfie president’s angry tweets could create a tsunami of even angrier selfie voters, like those in Virginia, that will wash over GOP candidates.

The Democrats can self-destruct. The identity politics in which they’ve become mired is neurotically combustible, with the categories constantly denouncing nominal friends for arcane offenses such as “cultural appropriation.” Late in the Virginia campaign, when Mr. Northam waffled on embracing sanctuary cities, a major progressive group branded him a “racist.” The party’s identity police never sleep.

The Republicans have a Twitter problem, but the Democrats have a crazy-left problem. Voters will get more chances to take their pick in this race to the bottom.  "
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2017 at 9:00am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2317 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 8:54am

<  ------------  Some Guy   ...........   ?!   .....  !!!!!    :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-goes-nuclear-1505948567

" Trump Goes Nuclear "

" Critics of Trumpian rhetoric live outside the range of Kim’s missiles—for now. "

By Daniel Henninger

" On July 28 this year, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un tested an intercontinental ballistic missile. Analysts said its potential flight path on an optimum trajectory could travel some 6,400 miles. We can’t help but notice that most of the commentators who are dumping condescension on President Trump for threatening to “totally destroy North Korea” live in New York or Washington rather than Seattle or San Francisco. Or Seoul or Tokyo or anywhere people live who no longer see Kim’s 250-kiloton bomb—about 17 times as big as what hit Hiroshima in 1945—as an intellectual or journalistic abstraction.

Mr. Trump violated foreign-policy sensibilities on the Eastern Seaboard by saying out loud what has been an implicit reality of U.S. strategic policy since the dawn of the nuclear age: We reserve the right to use nuclear weapons to pre-empt a first strike from an adversary, and that includes an enemy’s nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. The reason resided in one simple Cold-War word: deterrence.

Toward the end of the Obama presidency, concerns emerged that Mr. Obama would adopt the “no first use” doctrine on nuclear weapons long favored by progressive arms-control activists. He did not. Also worth keeping in mind amid the outcry that Mr. Trump’s speech violated some sort of international gentlemen’s agreement is that NATO has refused for 70 years to adopt no first use.

Until recently, no American president needed to make such threats in public. An assumption of the Cold War was that the Soviet Union’s leadership ultimately was rational, and so we negotiated nuclear agreements with them. Some similar baseline of assumed rationality attached to dealing with each subsequent nuclear power, such as China, India and even Pakistan.

Pakistan and India—estimated to have more than 100 nuclear warheads each—rattled the world’s nerves as recently as 2002, when the two countries massed armies along their 2,000-mile border after a terrorist attack on the Indian Parliament.

Whether Iran’s revolutionary and messianic religious leadership is “rational” in the Cold War meaning lies at the heart of the disagreement over the Obama nuclear deal with Tehran. The Iranians understood this requirement, and so they put forth as their negotiator Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, a “rational man” from Hollywood central casting, unlike the evil-eye mullahs who actually decide Iranian nuclear strategy, which looks a lot like North Korea’s nuclear strategy. Yet another of Mr. Trump’s violations of Eastern Seaboard sensibilities is to suggest the Iranians are less trustworthy on nukes than, say, Mikhail Gorbachev.

Since 1993, the U.S. has pursued the standard model of rational-man arms control negotiations with North Korea. This false, 25-year-long presumption now has brought us to within perhaps one year of Kim being able to attach a miniaturized nuclear bomb to the cone of an ICBM.

The day that happens, the world will have crossed a Rubicon into a nuclear reality incomparably more dangerous than anything in the previous seven decades. On Tuesday, a U.S. president spoke truth to nuclear power. Eastern punditry will never recover from the way Mr. Trump said it, but the rest of the rational world will adapt.

Adaptation of some sort is needed as well to Mr. Trump’s thoughts on sovereignty, mentioned more than 20 times in the speech. I haven’t anything enlightening to add on this subject because I have no fully graspable idea what he is talking about, and I’m not sure Mr. Trump does either.

The idea of protecting a country’s national security and economic interests is easy enough to understand, for instance when renegotiating a trade agreement between the U.S. and Mexico. Mr. Trump, however, seems to be talking about something more transcendent.

Sovereignty as a mystical force in the lives of nations is an idea brought into the Trump presidency by Steve Bannon and articulated in the U.N. speech and elsewhere by Mr. Trump’s chief speechwriter and Bannon ally, Stephen Miller.

Nationalism and what it means for increasingly volatile populations is a good subject just now, but I don’t think Messrs. Bannon and Miller, for all the time they’ve spent talking about sovereignty, have put across the idea in any feasible operational sense for U.S. policy makers. In practice, that makes it largely irrelevant.

My own tastes in Trumpian philosophizing run more toward statements like this at the U.N.: “Major portions of the world are in conflict, and some, in fact, are going to hell.”

Again, the pundits gagged, presumably nostalgic for the prudent, considered cadences of Barack Obama, whose foreign policies left much of the world, um, going to hell. Aleppo’s bombardment into rubble comes to mind.

Hearing Mr. Obama describe more of the same will cost you $400,000 now. President Trump gets to talk for free about Kim Jong Un’s march toward a nuclear Armageddon. Between these two, I’ll take the free version. "

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2318 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 9:15am

<  -------------  GimmeKeef    ?!   ....  !!!! :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lifting-the-steele-curtain-1510274070

" Lifting the Steele Curtain "

" The Fusion GPS dossier was one of the dirtiest political tricks in U.S. history. "

By Kimberley A. Strassel

" The Steele dossier has already become a thing of John le Carré-like intrigue—British spies, Kremlin agents, legal cutouts, hidden bank accounts. What all this obscures is the more immediate point: The dossier amounts to one of the dirtiest tricks in U.S. political history. It was perpetrated by Team Clinton and yielded a vast payoff for Hillary’s campaign.

The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign hired the opposition-research firm Fusion GPS in April 2016 to dig up dirt on Donald Trump. Fusion in turn hired former U.K. spook Christopher Steele to assemble the (now largely discredited) dossier. That full dossier of allegations wasn’t made public until after the election, in January 2017. And the media and Democrats continue to peddle the line that it played no role during the election itself.

“Details from the dossier were not reported before Election Day,” ran a recent CNN story. Hillary Clinton herself stressed the point in a recent “Daily Show” appearance. The dossier, she said, is “part of what happens in a campaign where you get information that may or may not be useful and you try to make sure anything you put out in the public arena is accurate. So this thing didn’t come out until after the election, and it’s still being evaluated.”

This is utterly untrue. In British court documents Mr. Steele has acknowledged he briefed U.S. reporters about the dossier in September 2016. Those briefed included journalists from the New York Times , the Washington Post, Yahoo News and others. Mr. Steele, by his own admission (in an interview with Mother Jones), also gave his dossier in July 2016 to the FBI.

Among the dossier’s contents were allegations that in early July 2016 Carter Page, sometimes described as a foreign-policy adviser to Candidate Trump, held a “secret” meeting with two high-ranking Russians connected to President Vladimir Putin. It even claimed these Russians offered to give Mr. Page a 19% share in Russia’s state oil company in return for a future President Trump lifting U.S. sanctions. This dossier allegation is ludicrous on its face. Mr. Page was at most a minor figure in the campaign and has testified under oath that he never met the two men in question or had such a conversation.

Yet the press ran with it. On Sept. 23, 2016, Yahoo News’s Michael Isikoff published a bombshell story under the headline: “U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser and Kremlin.” Mr. Isikoff said “U.S. officials” had “received intelligence” about Mr. Page and Russians, and then went on to recite verbatim all the unfounded dossier allegations. He attributed all this to a “well-placed Western intelligence source,” making it sound as if this info had come from someone in government rather than from an ex-spy-for-hire.

The Clinton campaign jumped all over it, spinning its own oppo research as a government investigation into Mr. Trump. Jennifer Palmieri, the campaign’s communications director, the next day took to television to tout the Isikoff story and cite “U.S. intelligence officials” in the same breath as Mr. Page. Other Clinton surrogates fanned out on TV and Twitter to spread the allegations.

The Isikoff piece publicly launched the Trump-Russia collusion narrative—only 1½ months from the election—and the whole dossier operation counts as one of the greatest political stitch-ups of all time. Most campaigns content themselves with planting oppo research with media sources. The Clinton campaign commissioned a foreign ex-spy to gin up rumors, which made it to U.S. intelligence agencies, and then got reporters to cite it as government-sourced. Mrs. Clinton now dismisses the dossier as routine oppo research, ignoring that her operation specifically engineered the contents to be referred to throughout the campaign as “intelligence” or a “government investigation.”

Making matters worse, there may be a grain of truth to that last claim. If the Washington Post’s reporting is correct, it was in the summer of 2016 that Jim Comey’s FBI obtained a wiretap warrant on Mr. Page from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. If it was the dossier that provoked that warrant, then the wrongs here are grave. Mr. Page is suing Yahoo News over that Isikoff story, but he may have a better case against the Clinton campaign and the federal government if they jointly spun a smear document into an abusive investigation.

To that point, it is fair to ask if the entire Trump-Russia narrative—which has played a central role in our political discourse for a year, and is now resulting in a special counsel issuing unrelated indictments—is based on nothing more than a political smear document. Is there any reason to believe the FBI was probing a Trump-Russia angle before the dossier? Is there any collusion allegation that doesn’t come in some form from the dossier?

The idea that the federal government and a special counsel were mobilized—that American citizens were monitored and continue to be investigated—based on a campaign-funded hit document is extraordinary. Especially given that to this day no one has publicly produced a single piece of evidence to support any of the dossier’s substantive allegations about Trump team members.

So yes, Mrs. Clinton, the dossier—which you paid for—was used in the election. And we are only beginning to understand in how many ways.  "

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #2319 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:33pm
God, why have you created me so eternally dissatisfied? So frightened, so bitter? Why must I realize how wretched I am? Why must I suffer so hellishly for my insignificance? If there is a purpose to my suffering, then tell me, so I can bear my pain without complaint. I'm strong. You made me so very strong in both body and soul, but you never give me a task worthy of my strength. Give my life meaning, and I'll be your obedient slave.

And also I'd like to stop feeling a little funny in my penis.
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:34pm by BONOISLOVE »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #2320 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 9:20pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:33pm:
God, why have you created me so eternally dissatisfied? So frightened, so bitter? Why must I realize how wretched I am? Why must I suffer so hellishly for my insignificance? If there is a purpose to my suffering, then tell me, so I can bear my pain without complaint. I'm strong. You made me so very strong in both body and soul, but you never give me a task worthy of my strength. Give my life meaning, and I'll be your obedient slave.

And also I'd like to stop feeling a little funny in my penis.

its related to the tour next year.

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #2321 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 10:00pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2322 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 9:05am

« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:01am by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2323 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:12am
One of Moonie's neighbors just called me. Can't figure out why he is out in yard destroying his Keurig coffee machine.....

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2324 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:15am
MrPleasant wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
Winning.

He is asking if there are any Washington interns around 14 years of age. That explains his text to Bill Clinton anyway.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)