Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,627 times)
BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2175 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 2:33pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, your angry posts are making the Bono sad. I do not believe any of the allegations that some misguided little people made about the 'misguided behaviour' that could have been made by some of our leaders and masters from all around this wonderful planet.

But do not worry, I will always love you all. You are so cute, that when I look down from window I just imagine you are all like tiny little ants, going to work, to the movies, to eat a piece of lemon pie. And everything works out fine.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2176 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 2:35pm

<  ---------------  OUCH !!!!!!     Rough Stuff Here   ---  Politics is not Beanbag  . The Richard Nixon " Madman Theory " is working just fine Thank You  :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-more-than-three-years-left-in-...

" Trump has more than three years left in his term. What are we going to do?  "

" By Eugene Robinson

" The truth can no longer be ignored: Donald Trump is dangerously unfit to be president and could lead the nation to unthinkable disaster. So what are we going to do about it?

The White House “has become an adult day care center,” where the president’s senior aides spend “every single day . . . trying to contain him.” That terrifying bit of information was disclosed Sunday by Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), whose decision not to run for reelection has freed him to point out that the emperor is indeed naked.

“Look, except for a few people, the vast majority of our caucus understands what we’re dealing with here,” Corker told the New York Times. His colleagues in the GOP Senate majority “understand the volatility that we’re dealing with and the tremendous amount of work that it takes by people around [Trump] to keep him in the middle of the road.” Trump treats the presidency as if it were “a reality show” and is so erratic that he could put us “on the path to World War III.”

The shocking thing is that Corker is merely saying publicly what many others say in private. Trump is not qualified, by temperament or character, to exercise the awesome powers of the presidency. A man who acts like a bratty, vindictive child has been given the power to launch nuclear weapons.

He has three years and three months remaining in his presidential term. What are we going to do?

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) called the White House “an adult day care center,” but he isn’t the only senator who has questioned President Trump’s temperament.

Corker counts on “those people who are closely working with him, what I would call the good guys” — Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly — to keep the apocalypse at bay. But no one can prevent all potential damage. Trump petulantly sabotages the health-care system because it bears his predecessor’s name. He cynically amplifies white racial grievance for political gain. He unnerves our longtime allies and recklessly goads our adversaries. He lies so shamelessly that he defiles the honor of the office held by Washington and Lincoln.

The alarming problem isn’t Trump’s policies, to the extent he has any coherent set of policy positions. This crisis isn’t about conservative governance vs. progressive governance. It’s about soundness of mind and judgment.

The Constitution does not offer much of a playbook for the situation we find ourselves in. Impeachment is reserved for “high crimes and misdemeanors” — a phrase that means anything Congress wants it to mean. Assume special counsel Robert S. Mueller III eventually concludes that Trump obstructed justice or even participated in a collusion scheme with the Russians. Would Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and the Republican majority in the House actually move to impeach the president? Or would they be too fearful of the wrath of the GOP base? Unless the evidence were overwhelming, would there really be enough votes in the Senate to remove Trump from office?

I’m skeptical on all counts. Impeachment is, and will remain, a very long shot.

The 25th Amendment allows the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet to relieve Trump of his powers, with Congress the ultimate arbiter if Trump were to protest. But this procedure — intended for when a president suffers, for example, a debilitating stroke — looks plausible only as a fail-safe mechanism if the president literally starts howling at the moon and trying to launch nuclear missiles. Let’s pray it doesn’t come to that.

Our most likely course of action is containment. The generals who play nanny at the “adult day care center” are already acting as the first line of defense. Corker and his colleagues in Congress must begin acting as the second.

Congress has great powers of investigation and oversight. The House has primacy in exercising the power of the purse; the Senate has the responsibility to advise and grant — or withhold — consent. Back in January, Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) might have dreamed that Trump, whatever his failings, would at least allow them to implement an orthodox GOP agenda. By now they must realize how wrong they were.

Republicans need to stop talking and begin acting to constrain an out-of-control president. They probably won’t, however — which makes it imperative that Democrats win one or both chambers of Congress in 2018.

Massive “people power” displays of resistance are stirring. But if you really want to make a difference, go out and work to turn the House and Senate into bodies that will ferociously protect our democracy — from a president who grievously threatens it.  "
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2017 at 12:49pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2177 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 9:24pm
MrPleasant wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 12:12am:
"First lady" my ass. That thing, of course.

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2017 at 8:41am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2178 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:52pm
Joey wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:42am:
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 7th, 2017 at 10:09pm:
Joey wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 9:42pm:

Hold your mutton there, Joe.  I was the one who discovered the Trump-J.Christ internecine duality.  You need to stop plagiarizing and infringing my work.  Now, I'm sorry to go all Matthew 12:36 on you like this in front of all your friends.  But you need to atone, Joe.  Stop heisting and atone.  I own the Trump-J.Christ biumvirate.

Sir Moonie !!!!

Why is Mika so Nasty to President Donald J. Trump ( ' Dear Leader ! ' )  ?!  ... !!!!

I was watching Morning Joe today and all Mika did was criticize our Dear Leader and Harvey Weinstein  .  We sure miss Nicole Wallace ( ' Hot !   ....  and she Loves the Great President Trump ! ' ) .

We've never had a divine figure like
Jesus
and a world leader like
Trump
at the same time.  I don't believe in coincidence.  What we are looking at here is who some are now calling
Tresus
.  Yes indeed, as fordained.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:55pm by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #2179 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:21am
Last night I was taking a shower, and thinking about vegetables (pickles, carrots and you name them), and suddenly I had that weird sensation between my legs. It was like blood coming from the earth, looking above to the sky. I got scared for a little while, but I called my doctor. The doctor's wife wasn't very happy about me calling so late at night, and she yelled at me. For a while. That made the Bono sad. :/

Some people say "you are what you eat." Well call me a banana. And thank me, or congratulate me (sometimes I don't know how to use those words) because my penis isn't hard.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:25am by BONOISLOVE »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2180 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:03am
Time to stand pussies.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roger-goodell-pens-letter-to-nfl-teams-beli...

If China Russia and NK attack US let's see how many take a knee.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:04am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #2181 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:38am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2182 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:12am
MrPleasant wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:38am:

Nice early footage of Rocketman.

Where did you find this?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2183 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:41am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2184 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:12am
Some Guy wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:41am:

My ears are bleeding.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2185 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:20am
North Korean air force response to the B-1B fly-by the other day:

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2186 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:59am
BONOISLOVE wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 2:33pm:
Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, your angry posts are making the Bono sad. I do not believe any of the allegations that some misguided little people made about the 'misguided behaviour' that could have been made by some of our leaders and masters from all around this wonderful planet.

But do not worry, I will always love you all. You are so cute, that when I look down from window I just imagine you are all like tiny little ants, going to work, to the movies, to eat a piece of lemon pie. And everything works out fine.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Two GREAT MEN !!!!!    ........ Gonna be a Fantastic Fall Season in Beijing and U.S.A.  :

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:07am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2187 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:47am
dumbasses?

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:49am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2188 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:32pm
Trump's latest Tweetasode...."Going to look at revoking licenses of TV Networks that in his words broadcast fake news"

He has his hands on Hitler's playbook now.....how about doing something constructive? Not one major accomplishment to date...nada....

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #2189 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 4:43pm
I took a poll on Twitter to see who would be the choice for POTUS there. Neither Trump nor Hillary got one vote. The winner was a tie between Obama for a 3rd term and the Emperor Palpatine.

Obviously these results should not be considered conclusive.

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2190 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:47pm
Eminem cussed out Trump!  Wow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2191 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:29pm
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:38am:
Kind of a Madden look there?

< ---- Some Guy   .... ?!  ... !!!!!   :

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/remarks-president-trump-m...

" Remarks by President Trump in Meeting with Dr. Henry Kissinger "

DR. KISSINGER: Mr. President, I didn't expect this opportunity. It's always a great honor to be in this office, and I'm here at a moment when the opportunity to build a constructive, peaceful world order is very great.

And the President is leaving on a trip to Asia, which I think will make a big contribution to progress and peace and prosperity.

Thank you for inviting me.

" THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Henry. I appreciate it.

Q Mr. President, is Senator Corker right that you're putting the U.S. on the path to World War III?

THE PRESIDENT: We were on the wrong path before. All you have to do is take a look. If you look over the last 25 years through numerous administrations, we were on a path to a very big problem -- a problem like this world has never seen.

We're on the right path right now, believe me.  "

« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2017 at 8:35am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2192 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:35pm
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:22am:
Pence flies across country at our huge expense, inconveniences fans to attend a game he knows will have the kneel down protest. So he can leave in a political stunt. This brain dead asshole has no spine.

« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2017 at 8:36am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2193 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:45pm
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 8:34am:
Nice to see the nuclear code briefcase not within Donald's grasp.

« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2017 at 8:38am by Joey »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2194 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:08pm
gorda wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:47pm:
Eminem cussed out Trump!  Wow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Fake News!

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2195 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:11pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:47am:
dumbasses?

He said that?  HAHA! Sadly, that does describe a loud, relatively powerful sub-segment of America, that first surfaced when George Bush Jr. was running in the GOP primaries.  Path of least resistance in one's own brain.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #2196 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:17pm
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:11pm:
dumbasses?

He said that?  HAHA! Sadly, that does describe a loud, relatively powerful sub-segment of America, that first surfaced when George Bush Jr. was running in the GOP primaries.  Path of least resistance in one's own brain.

That's verified false. Fake news, he says plenty of stupid shit, you don't need to use fake shit.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2197 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:27pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:17pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:11pm:
dumbasses?

That's verified false. Fake news, he says plenty of stupid shit, you don't need to use fake shit.

Hold on.  Are you now denying that he said what he said?  And if he didn't say it, are you then denying that he said he didn't?  People who say they can't prove it aren't lying about it.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2198 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:00pm
Some Guy wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 8:54pm:
Riffy doesn't stand a chance now...

« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:10am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2199 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:04pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 2:33pm:

I LOVE YOU ALL.

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:16pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)