Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,681 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2025 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 9:34pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<  -------------   Some Guy   ?!  ....  !!!!!    :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nuclear-missiles-over-tokyo-1504048173?mod=e2two

" Nuclear Missiles Over Tokyo "

" Accepting a nuclear North Korea probably means a nuclear Japan.  "

By The Editorial Board

" Residents of northern Japan awoke Tuesday to sirens and cellphone warnings to take cover as a North Korean rocket flew overhead. The intermediate-range missile test will further roil the politics of security in Northeast Asia and is another prod toward Japan acquiring its own nuclear deterrent.

Pyongyang tested long-range missiles over Japan in 1998 and 2009, claiming they were satellite launches. The first shocked Japanese and led to cooperation with the U.S. on theater missile defense. After the second, Tokyo curtailed the North’s funding sources within Japan’s ethnic Korean community. Tuesday’s launch is even more threatening because U.S. and allied intelligence agencies assess that North Korea now has the ability to hit Japan with a miniaturized nuclear warhead mounted on a missile.

Much of Japan is protected by its own missile defenses as well as systems operated by U.S. forces in the region. Japan also recently deployed four Patriot PAC-3 missile-defense batteries to the west of the country, but these didn’t cover the northern island of Hokkaido overflown by Tuesday’s missile.

Japan’s ultimate security is the U.S. defense and nuclear umbrella, with its treaty guarantee that the U.S. will respond if Japan is attacked. But the logic of deterrence depends on having a rational actor as an adversary, and rationality can’t be guaranteed in North Korea. Its recent development of an ICBM capable of hitting the U.S. mainland also changes the equation. If North Korea attacked Tokyo and the U.S. responded with an attack on Pyongyang, U.S. cities might then be endangered.

Japanese leaders have long resisted building their own nuclear arsenal, but that could change if they conclude America isn’t reliable in a crisis. Or Japanese may simply decide they can’t have their survival depend on even a faithful ally’s judgment. Some Japanese politicians are already talking about their own nuclear deterrent. And while public opinion currently opposes nuclear weapons, fear could change minds. Japan has enough plutonium from its civilian nuclear reactors for more than 1,000 nuclear warheads, and it has the know-how to build them in months.

This prospect should alarm China, which would suddenly face a nuclear-armed regional rival. The U.S. also has a strong interest in preventing a nuclear Japan, not least because South Korea might soon follow. East Asia would join the Middle East in a new era of nuclear proliferation, with grave risks to world order. This is one reason that acquiescing to a North Korea with nuclear missiles is so dangerous.

Yet this is the line now peddled by former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who says the U.S. must begin “accepting it and trying to cap it or control it.” Having said for eight years that a nuclear North is unacceptable, they now say that President Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had better get used to it.

But “control it” how? North Korea has made clear it won’t negotiate away its nuclear program. The U.S. can threaten mutual-assured destruction, but Tuesday’s missile test over Japan shows how North Korea will use its nuclear threat to coerce and divide the U.S. and its allies. Accepting a nuclear North Korea means accepting a far more dangerous world. "
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:51am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #2026 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 8:19am
gimmekeef wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 2:38pm:
Joey wrote on Aug 29th, 2017 at 9:29pm:
<  ----------- Gimmekeef   ?!   ..  !!!!!!!   :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/hurricane-harvey-previews-our-stormy-fut...

" Hurricane Harvey previews our stormy future  "

By Eugene Robinson

" Pay attention to what happened to Houston. It is rare to be given such a vivid look at our collective future.

Climate change cannot be definitively blamed for Hurricane Harvey, but it likely did make the storm more powerful. Global warming did not conjure the rains that flooded the nation’s fourth-largest city, but it likely did make them more torrential. The spectacle of rescue boats plying the streets of a major metropolis is something we surely will see again. The question is how often.

The relationship between climate and weather is undeniable but never specific. Tropical cyclones do not batter Siberia’s arctic coast and heavy snowfalls do not blanket the beaches of Barbados because the climates are different. But no one blizzard or hurricane can be attributed to climate change beyond the shadow of a doubt — which opens anyone who raises the subject at a time like this to the accusation of “politicizing” a disaster.

The science explaining climate change is clear, however, no matter what deniers such as President Trump choose to believe. And it will be political decisions that determine how often we witness scenes of devastation like those in Houston.

Begin with the basic fact of a warming planet, due primarily to greenhouse gas emissions from the burning of fossil fuels. The waters of the Gulf of Mexico are unusually warm this summer — between two and three degrees above normal — which gave Harvey extra energy and moisture.

Hurricanes usually weaken when they approach a coastline, but Harvey was able to gain strength, making landfall as a Category 4 storm.

According to Pennsylvania State University professor Michael E. Mann, one of the world’s leading experts on climate change, Harvey’s unprecedented rainfall totals were likely boosted by global warming in at least two ways. Higher atmospheric and ocean temperatures mean more evaporation, Mann wrote in the Guardian, which means more precipitation. And the fact that the storm parked itself so stubbornly over Houston is due to a jet-stream pattern predicted in scientists’ climate-change models.

Since 2005, we’ve had Katrina, Sandy and now Harvey. The flood next time could come in Corpus Christi, Mobile, Pensacola, Tampa Bay, Naples, Miami, Jacksonville, Savannah, Charleston — no one knows where. But there is no doubt that it will come.

Humankind has boosted the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere by a shocking 40 percent since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, when we started burning fossil fuels on a large scale. Even if carbon emissions were magically ended tomorrow, warming would continue for many years. But we can — if we choose — keep climate change from getting catastrophically out of hand.

The rest of the industrialized world has decided to move toward a clean-energy future — and reap the economic benefits such a shift can entail. I’m betting that Trump’s successor, whether a Democrat or a Republican, will reverse his shortsighted, self-defeating decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accord.

But in addition to mitigating climate change, we must adapt to the warming we have made inevitable. Houston officials at least tried to learn one lesson: In 2005, as Hurricane Rita approached, officials ordered an evacuation that turned freeways into parking lots; about 100 people died in the chaos. This time, residents were initially advised to stay put — and, from what we know so far, there appears to have been much less loss of life.

But billions of dollars’ worth of private and public infrastructure is being destroyed. Because low-lying coastal cities are not likely to pick up and move inland, they are going to need new natural or artificial barriers to protect against storm surge (which might have been the big problem with Harvey, but wasn’t) and high-capacity drainage systems to alleviate flooding (which was).

Such projects are hugely expensive — but cheaper than repairing the damage from a citywide flood.

Also, the nation needs a sustainable way of providing flood insurance to those living in vulnerable areas. The current National Flood Insurance Program charges rates that do not nearly cover its outlays, and for years it relied on out-of-date maps that did not accurately show flood risks.

Buildings, meanwhile, can be made more flood-proof. President Barack Obama signed an executive order requiring builders who receive federal funds for a project to account for the risk of flooding in their construction plans. Trump rescinded the measure, saying it was “job-killing.” How many people went to work in Houston today?

Folks, nature is telling us something. How many “100-year” storms or “1,000-year” floods will it take for us to listen?  "

So it would be much more prudent to build barriers than immigration walls? And maybe give a shit about the climate change caused by mankind. China is a big part of this and the fact they decided to not do anything for like 30 years under the Paris Accord is unacceptable.

China is one of the fastest mover in renewables and green technology, making major investments, while transitioning from fossils.
It helps one you accept there's one planet, it's in trouble and Jesus ain't fixing it.... oh, and science is real.... it predicts stuff like a solar eclipse. See how that works?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2027 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:06pm
WTF???  I mean, what in the name of J. Christ is this?!?!  My god.  It's like that summit we had a few years back and a few of us are trying to listen to some music, and the rest of you self-styled "bozos" are out in the hallway, jumping up and down, playing slap ass, and try to pull the goddam balls out of each other's pants!  In a crowded hotel full of profiteers!  I've fucking had it with this stuff.  This is repugnant.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2028 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 12:23am
Look at what happened in Alabama!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OE5h72Fem0

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2029 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:52am
gorda wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 12:23am:

Edith and moonie do not like salads. We predicted this.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2030 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 1:35pm
Some Guy wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:52am:
gorda wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 12:23am:

Edith and moonie do not like salads. We predicted this.

Methaphoricalism.  Tomatoes.

What factual observations (lessons) have we learned from this Trump experience of ours?  Or what previously learned observations have been reaffirmed from this Trump experience?

One seldom mentioned or admitted observation that appears to have been sadly reaffirmed, is that a substantial number of Americans, despite access to vast information and methods to improve cognition, remain pretty much idiots/retards.  The degree to which this is genetic versus stubborn stupidity is difficult to determine.  At least I can't figure it out, but it's all worth discussing.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2031 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 3:57pm

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2032 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 5:06pm

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2033 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 5:38pm
ass hats
fish hats
butt hats
hat ass
ass gumbies
ass mops
blow fish
ass clams
bunder munchens
bundt cakes
bundt dicks

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2034 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:57pm
heinie helmets
botty bowlers
fanny fedoras
and
sitzfleish stove pipes

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2035 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:20pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2036 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 8:27am
sirmoonie wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:06pm:
WTF???  I mean, what in the name of J. Christ is this?!?!  My god.  It's like that summit we had a few years back and a few of us are trying to listen to some music, and the rest of you self-styled "bozos" are out in the hallway, jumping up and down, playing slap ass, and try to pull the goddam balls out of each other's pants!  In a crowded hotel full of profiteers!  I've fucking had it with this stuff.  This is repugnant.

Sir Moonie  ,

Have you ever seen a Nuclear Weapon go off live on CNN , MSNBC and / or Fox News  ?

Me Neither !!!!!

I just hope it detonates over NK and not Seoul , Tokyo , Guam nor Honolulu .

" Somebody is going to Drop the Big One  , Ronnie !!   "

Joey Truman ™

« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2017 at 8:32am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2037 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 8:59am
sirmoonie wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
ass hats
fish hats
butt hats
hat ass
ass gumbies
ass mops
blow fish
ass clams
bunder munchens
bundt cakes
bundt dicks

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/asia/north-korea-putin/index.html

" Vladimir Putin warns world faces 'global catastrophe' over North Korea  "

« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2017 at 9:23am by Joey »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2038 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 10:08am
Joey wrote on Sep 5th, 2017 at 8:27am:

Sir Moonie  ,

Have you ever seen a Nuclear Weapon go off live on CNN , MSNBC and / or Fox News  ?

Me Neither !!!!!

Joey Truman ™

Joe,

There is no military solution.

Nuke ass
Nuke nuts
Puke nuts
Nuke dick
Nuke fish
Sushi nuke
Mookie nuke
Cookie nuke
Nuke face
Kung pao nuke
Kung pao nuke dick
Bannon biff

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2039 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 1:06pm
sirmoonie wrote on Sep 5th, 2017 at 10:08am:

Sir Moonie  ,

Me Neither !!!!!

Joey Truman ™

Joe,

Nuke ass
Nuke nuts
Puke nuts
Nuke dick
Nuke fish
Sushi nuke
Mookie nuke
Cookie nuke
Nuke face
Kung pao nuke
Kung pao nuke dick
Bannon biff

EXACTLY !!!! Sir Moonie  :

We ( These United States of America ) could not defeat North Korea in 1953  . They have had sixty - five years to plant enough land mines and IED's to amputate the legs of every single Active Duty American Serviceman . Toss in all of their chemical weapons  , underground tunnels loaded with munitions  , help from other rogue nations , etc .    ....... we get the picture  . How in the FRIG are we going to defeat them now WITHOUT Dropping a Nuclear Weapon ?

GET ON WITH IT  !!!!!   Goodbye Pyongyang !!!!! Smiley

" It is just what MAKES SENSE  , Ronnie Cakes ! "  ™

LBJOEY ®
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2017 at 1:23pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2040 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 3:56pm
you ass wagons are fucking up.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2041 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 6:24pm
Joey wrote on Sep 5th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Sep 5th, 2017 at 10:08am:

Sir Moonie  ,

Me Neither !!!!!

Joey Truman ™

Joe,

Nuke ass
Nuke nuts
Puke nuts
Nuke dick
Nuke fish
Sushi nuke
Mookie nuke
Cookie nuke
Nuke face
Kung pao nuke
Kung pao nuke dick
Bannon biff

EXACTLY !!!! Sir Moonie  :

We ( These United States of America ) could not defeat North Korea in 1953  . They have had sixty - five years to plant enough land mines and IED's to amputate the legs of every single Active Duty American Serviceman . Toss in all of their chemical weapons  , underground tunnels loaded with munitions  , help from other rogue nations , etc .    ....... we get the picture  . How in the FRIG are we going to defeat them now WITHOUT Dropping a Nuclear Weapon ?

GET ON WITH IT  !!!!!   Goodbye Pyongyang !!!!! Smiley

" It is just what MAKES SENSE  , Ronnie Cakes ! "  ™

LBJOEY ®

Jayhat, I think "no military solution" includes nuclear weapons within it.  Subsumed.

Fortunately, this is a media and politically created muffstorm.  North Korea pretends it matters every 2-3 years (probably when the are re-negotiating whatever backroom deals with have with them), and then it goes back to whatever they do with the rest of their time. 

Mondo.  Mondo-spazz.  Nutra-mondo.  Banana splits.

banana ass
banana cake
banana hat
banana betty
banana dick

I'm not going to debate you, Jerry.

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2042 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 7:29pm
A cover of "Fortunate Son"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyTmKB8DY0E

I shared it before, but so what?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2043 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 8:51pm
Some Guy wrote on Sep 5th, 2017 at 3:56pm:
you ass wagons are fucking up.

<  ----- Some Guy    ....   ?!  ... !!!!   :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/history-shows-us-how-cal...

" History shows us how calamitous the North Korea crisis could become "

By David Ignatius

" When today’s historians look at the confrontation between the United States and North Korea, they’re likely to hear echoes of ultimatums, bluffs and botched messages that accompanied conflicts of the past, often with catastrophic consequences.

“The one thing that’s certain when you choose war as a policy is that you don’t know how it will end,” says Mark Stoler, a diplomatic and military historian at the University of Vermont. This fog of uncertainty should be a caution for policymakers now in dealing with North Korea.

History teaches that wars often result from bellicose rhetoric and bad information. Sometimes leaders fail to act strongly enough to deter aggression, as at Munich in 1938. But more often, as in August 1914, conflict results from a cascade of errors that produces an outcome that no one would have wanted.

World War I is probably the clearest example of how miscalculation can produce a global disaster. As Stoler recounted to me in an interview, each player was caught in “the cult of the offensive,” believing that his nation’s aims could be fulfilled in a short war, at relatively low cost.

It was a tragic sequence: After the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, Austria asked for Germany’s support against Serbia; Kaiser Wilhelm foolishly offered a “blank check.” Russia, Serbia’s ally, began mobilizing forces; Germany countered with its own mobilization, as did France, and then Britain.

In the nuclear age, the costs of miscalculation are much greater, but good sense (and luck) have prevailed, so far. Evan Thomas explains in “Ike’s Bluff” that President Dwight D. Eisenhower appeared close to the brink in the Korean War in 1953. “If the Chinese and North Koreans failed to come to terms, American diplomats were to broadly hint, the United States would expand the war with nuclear weapons,” he writes. Whether Eisenhower would have dropped the bomb is anyone’s guess; amazingly, it’s not clear his ominous messages were even passed on or understood.

Eisenhower played chicken again in 1958, when Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev gave him an ultimatum that the United States must remove its troops from Berlin. Ike promised his aides that he was “all in” against this threat. But soon after, he invited the Soviet leader to visit the United States, and after an intimate weekend with the president’s grandchildren at his farm in Gettysburg, Khrushchev backed off.

The Cuban missile crisis is the ultimate moment of nuclear brinkmanship. But this story is murkier than it’s sometimes described, says Philip Zelikow, co-author with Graham Allison of “Essence of Decision,” the classic study of the event. President John F. Kennedy made an ultimatum to Khrushchev on Oct. 27, 1962, that averted war. But that was only after Khrushchev ignored a Sept. 13 warning against putting nuclear weapons in Cuba. Would Kennedy really have gone to war if Khrushchev hadn’t backed down? He told a Navy commander later that he would have started combat operations on Oct. 30.

Modern history shows how wars are interwoven with promises and ultimatums, some honored and others ignored, Zelikow explains. Germany offered the 1916 “Sussex Pledge” that its submarines wouldn’t attack American ships and then did so anyway, drawing the United States into war. China warned in 1965 that an American invasion of North Vietnam would bring Chinese intervention, and U.S. troops stayed below the demilitarized zone. America advised Iraq in 1991 that unless its troops left Kuwait, the United States would attack. The Iraqis didn’t, and America did. And in a folly whose consequences persist to this day, America invaded Iraq in 2003 because of false intelligence that it had weapons of mass destruction.

How should we apply history to the current standoff with North Korea? First, messaging is critically important. With so much at stake, it’s crazy for President Trump to be sending sensitive signals about war and peace in 140-character public tweets. Second, evidence suggests that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is a genuinely dangerous risk-taker. U.S. officials calculate that he has conducted more than 80 missile or bomb tests since becoming ruler in 2011, compared with just 20 under his father.

Would the impulsive Kim ever be ready for negotiations with Trump? So far, he has spurned peace overtures from the United States, answering American calls for restraint with three more tests. North Korea claims he’s acting defensively, provoked by joint U.S. military exercises with South Korea last month.

Is Kim’s position a charade? Let’s find out. No new U.S.-South Korean exercises are scheduled until next March. That offers a six-month window to push Pyongyang to explore options. As history shows, the consequences of making a mistake in war are calamitous.   "
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2017 at 7:56am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2044 - Sep 5th, 2017 at 9:01pm
" Jayhat, I think "no military solution" includes nuclear weapons within it.  Subsumed.

Fortunately, this is a media and politically created muffstorm.  North Korea pretends it matters every 2-3 years (probably when the are re-negotiating whatever backroom deals with have with them), and then it goes back to whatever they do with the rest of their time. 

Mondo.  Mondo-spazz.  Nutra-mondo.  Banana splits.

banana ass
banana cake
banana hat
banana betty
banana dick

I'm not going to debate you, Jerry."

« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2017 at 10:51am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #2045 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 12:04pm
Ending DACA. Perfect example of doing spiteful cruel shit based on race, to good people.
It's going to make us lose money, hurt people who've gotten zero assistance and have jobs. But they're brown and came here as small children. In other words the perfect person, to make america proud, and contribute to the growth and betterment.
But let's let a bunch of opiate addicted medicaid racists think they're losing jobs. Jobs they'd never have worked this hard to get!!!!

FUCK YOU TRUMP

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2046 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 12:48pm
Pdog wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Ending DACA. Perfect example of doing spiteful cruel shit based on race, to good people.
It's going to make us lose money, hurt people who've gotten zero assistance and have jobs. But they're brown and came here as small children. In other words the perfect person, to make america proud, and contribute to the growth and betterment.
But let's let a bunch of opiate addicted medicaid racists think they're losing jobs. Jobs they'd never have worked this hard to get!!!!

FUCK YOU TRUMP

There are several principled reasons to be against DACA, that have nothing to do with "brown" people, and I'll bet the large majority of people against DACA aren't against "brown" people.  I'm not kidding you my friend, the kind of reasoning/rhetoric you posted is why Hillary Clinton lost an election she should have won by a significant margin against a clearly demented candidate.  At least that's the sense I'm getting down here the streets, with my ear to the ground, my feet in my socks and shoes, and my thumb on the arrhytmatic pulse of America.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2047 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 1:42pm
Pdog wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 12:04pm:

Please update your account to enable coherent posting devoid of regurgitated, far-left narrative.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2048 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 3:37pm
Guys, keep a close eye on Irma.

banana loaf?
banana blower?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2049 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 4:14pm
Some Guy wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 3:37pm:
Guys, keep a close eye on Irma.

banana loaf?
banana blower?

MRD8 oughtta get out of there !

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)