Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Rick (Maxmeister) © NFI but thanks!r!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 893,962 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #1575 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 9:28pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<  --------------- Ode to President Donald J. Trump  (  ' Dear Leader !  '  )  .

" God Bless the U.S.A.  , Ronnie !   "

JJJJJJJJJJJJacky ®

« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2017 at 1:39pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1576 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 9:34pm
Joey wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 9:28pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 8:03pm:
Joey wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 1:36pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 21st, 2017 at 12:47pm:
Joey wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 9:51pm:
[quote author=57684A767F7B697B746E1A0 link=1469838685/1562#1562 date=1498012733]Can someone explain me why.

President Trump ( ' Dear Leader ' ) wins AGAIN !!!!!!!!

........... We have never SEEN so much Winning !!!!! :

D. Trump (America's Leader) doesn't just beat you - he destroys you.  Look what he did to those two Cuban poofs that tried to run against him.  Look what he did to Mormon Romney - he played that Kolob fool like the bungadilla, then pissed all over him.  He bushwhacked Clinton.  He destroyed that retard Carson, with the numbnuts and the dough cream.  He stuffed Bernard Sanders into clam chowder.  No one messes with Don Trump in current form.  He's going to destroy North Korea, Germany, Venezuela, Iraq, Cuba, and all of America's other enemies and forge beautiful alliances with Russia and other awesome countries.  He is the best you can get at this.  You simply do not fuck with Trump, as he will remember you, find you, and destroy you.  He is the promise of the Founding Fathers as the top of the Heap Of Destiny, as set forth in the proper set of American documents.

Sir Moonie !!!!!   ...... Now THAT Was Churchillian !

Damn !!!!    .... HOT WOMAN !!!!!     Thanks Sir Moonie !!    ... I LOVE OUR DEAR LEADER !!!!    :

« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:41am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1577 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:07pm

<  -------------- Some Guy  ?!  .... !!!!!   :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saving-chief-wahoo-1498084781

" Saving Chief Wahoo "

" The Supreme Court’s breathtaking defense of the bedrock principle of freedom to speak. "

By Daniel Henninger

" Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder immediately got the importance of the Supreme Court’s “Slants” decision this week. “I am THRILLED.” Mr. Snyder said in a written understatement. “Hail to the Redskins.”

No, hail to the Supreme Court, which stands in our times as the nation’s sturdiest dam against a determined assault on American free speech.

Set aside for a moment the Washington Redskins, and we’ll shortly get to the bigger issue of the Cleveland Indians’ embattled logo, Chief Wahoo. Several elevated thoughts are in order.

It is not possible to overstate the importance of the Supreme Court’s unanimous decision this week to confer free-speech protection on the Slants, an Asian-American rock band. That is because it is also hard to overstate the progressive left’s determination to establish, in practice if not in law, limits on America’s free-speech traditions.

Ruling against the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s determination that the name Slants had violated its “disparagement clause,” Justice Samuel Alito’s decision for the court was written with the rare clarity of a declarative sentence in the active voice: “This provision violates the Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment. It offends a bedrock First Amendment principle: Speech may not be banned on the ground that it expresses ideas that offend.”

Anyone half-awake to American life in recent years knows there is a large effort under way to banish that bedrock principle of protection for words that offend. Free-speech traditions are under pressure on campuses, in high schools, in the media, in the streets and in sports.

That the court’s liberal justices— Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan —joined the majority suggests these four see what is going on, that letting the ability to speak one’s mind slip away under this silencing weight will damage all Americans.

What the free-speech diminishers understand, however, is that the way around a stalwart Supreme Court is self-censorship. If you are trying to suppress certain ideas and thoughts, the most effective means is to get people to shut up. The ideas you don’t like will disappear.

Like the Washington Redskins or Chief Wahoo.

Some years ago, the notion emerged that school sports teams with names such as the Dartmouth Indians or the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux were offensive, racist slurs.

In 2015 Sen. Harry Reid leaned on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to ban the Washington Redskins’ name. Mr. Goodell declined. The trademark office ruled in 2014 that the Redskins also violated its “disparagement” clause, and the Supreme Court decision at least ensures that the logo is legally protected.

That won’t stop the political coercion cops, who are still deploying intimidation and shaming tactics beyond the reach of the courts and Constitution. All the informal silencing elements are in play to extinguish Chief Wahoo, who after nearly 70 years is pretty much the symbolic representation of the entire city of Cleveland.

Unlike the NFL’s Mr. Goodell, Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred is leaning on Indians owner Paul Dolan to drop the logo. Last month, “Saturday Night Live”—which notably bills itself as “from New York”—described Chief Wahoo as “racist.” Naturally, an ESPN commentator in April did a number on Chief Wahoo. Editorial pages in Ohio routinely call for a ban, which, needless to say, gives us some idea of where the truth lies.

Last year, the Washington Post actually did a poll of Native Americans’ feelings about the Redskins logo. The percentage who were offended was . . . 9%. The rest checked off “doesn’t bother me.” A Cleveland friend who’s been going to Arizona for years says she has met plenty of Navajos who love Chief Wahoo.

What is going on? In two words, cultural appropriation.

“Cultural appropriation” is the sort of thing someone like me gets paid to absorb so other people can keep their heads clear. Among the phrase’s various uses, it means that the representative of one culture isn’t allowed to use the images or traditions of another culture unless the second culture gives its permission. Got it?

The art world has recently had several cultural-appropriation controversies, which get covered with eye-opening theoretical nuance by New York Times culture writers. Minneapolis’s Walker Art Center agreed to dismantle and ultimately burn a sculpture by a white artist after some members of the Dakota Nation objected.

People like MLB’s Rob Manfred think they are making a reasonable accommodation. But you can’t. The exterminating left will pocket any concession and roll forward toward the next target. Agree to delete Chief Wahoo or burn one uncomprehending artist’s sculpture as cultural misappropriation, and centuries of Western art will be heading to the furnaces or basements, with complicit museum directors holding the door open.

An exaggeration? These days? I recall a Buffalo Springfield lyric: Step out of line and they’ll take you away.

This happens because people in positions of authority buckle. Which is why the Supreme Court’s unanimous defense of the Slants and freedom of speech is breathtaking. "

« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:06am by Joey »  

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #1578 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 6:14am
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:52pm by MrPleasant »  

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1579 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:36am
Hey Joey... this image makes me remember "Picture of Lily" do you know the story behind that song...

So next steps after taking that picture is getting sticky fingers watching those instant pictures?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1580 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 12:06pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:36am:
Hey Joey... this image makes me remember "Picture of Lily" do you know the story behind that song...

So next steps after taking that picture is getting sticky fingers watching those instant pictures?

Voo  ...........

" Pictures of Lilly " is a song about Masturbation .

Your Young Joeykins  masturbates .

It is TRUE !!!!!   I Do !!   Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2017 at 1:17pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1581 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 1:12pm
The goddam liberal media wants you to believe Don Trump masturbates!  There is no evidence of such.  Fake news!

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1582 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 1:39pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 1:12pm:
The goddam liberal media wants you to believe Don Trump masturbates!  There is no evidence of such.  Fake news!

wouldn't that come naturally to the worlds biggest dick?

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #1583 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 4:40pm
gimmekeef wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 1:39pm:

wouldn't that come naturally to the worlds biggest dick?

Funny.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1584 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 4:43pm
gimmekeef wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 1:39pm:

Wouldn't that come naturally to the world's biggest dick?

Listen gimmebeef, I'm not saying that masturbation hasn't been a touchy subject around here, and hasn't aroused a lot of passions.  I just don't know where people get off accusing Don Trump of it, without some kind of hard evidence.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #1585 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 4:47pm
You guys are making Joey's masturbation thread sad.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2017 at 4:49pm by MrPleasant »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1586 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:09pm
Joey wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 12:06pm:
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:36am:

Voo  ...........

" Pictures of Lilly " is a song about Masturbation .

Your Young Joeykins  masturbates .

It is TRUE !!!!!   I Do !!   Smiley

To pictures of Donald TrumP?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #1587 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:38pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1588 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 8:25am
leonid wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:38pm:

I can not get over just how Mean and Nasty the television program "  Morning Joe  "  ( Read : NBC and CNN ) is to President Donald J. Trump (  ' Dear Leader !  '  ) . What did The Dear Leader ever do to those two individuals ?  Mika is simply jealous of The Leader's Greatness and Magnificence  .  Indeed , a Man whose richness , brilliance  , nobility  , grandeur , splendor , elegance , dazzling virtuosity and all consuming glory will soon be etched in Stone  .

http://www.tv.com/shows/morning-joe/reviews/

" Talking Over Each Other
By vingram6, 3 days ago
Mika and Joe are constantly talking at the same time or interrupting each other. It is becoming unbearable.
Guests often look embarrassed and are reluctant to say anything. The show is becoming hard to watch. It's almost childish. Please stop!  "
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2017 at 2:20pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1589 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:11am
Trump has taken truth and justice (veracity) to heights never seen before.  He's on the cutting edge of veracity, whereas all his detractors wallow in it like a fat chicken at sea (tuna).  No one can do it better than Trump.

In mere months, Don Trump has turned this lousy country flip-side 180 (degrees).  He has stopped illegalist immigration, defeated (thwarted) ISIS, put the unemployed wasters back to work, breached all our bogus obligations with foreigners, ended flag burning, and put Jesus back on the national perch where Him belongs.  There is nothing the man (D. Trump) can't and won't do for America (U.S.).

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1590 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:28am
Moonie, ya think Trump can do something about this dipshit?:

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1591 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:36am
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:11am:
Trump has taken truth and justice (veracity) to heights never seen before.  He's on the cutting edge of veracity, whereas all his detractors wallow in it like a fat chicken at sea (tuna).  No one can do it better than Trump.

In mere months, Don Trump has turned this lousy country flip-side 180 (degrees).  He has stopped illegalist immigration, defeated (thwarted) ISIS, put the unemployed wasters back to work, breached all our bogus obligations with foreigners, ended flag burning, and put Jesus back on the national perch where Him belongs.  There is nothing the man (D. Trump) can't and won't do for America (U.S.).

Concur Sir Moonie  . President Donald J. Trump  (  ' Dear Leader ! '  ) will be placed on Mount Rushmore Nine Years From Now ( His 80th Birthday ) .

In fact , we should add the following five Presidents to Mount Rushmore :

1.  ) President Donald J. Trump ( ' Dear Leader !  '  )
2.  ) President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
3.  ) President Ronald W. Reagan 
4.  ) President Dwight David Eisenhower
5.  ) President Harry S. Truman

On second thought , just make all the portraits ' Dear Leader !  '  .   Construction Bids are being accepted right now :

« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:40am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1592 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:40am
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:11am:
He's on the cutting edge of veracity

LOL this song is dedicated to him

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1593 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:41am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1594 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 11:39am
When Trump really starts beefing up the military, I'm joining the Navy:

The U. S. S.. Constitution (Old Ironsides), as a combat vessel, carried 48,600 gallons of fresh water for her crew of 475 officers and men. This was sufficient to last six months of sustained operations at sea. She carried no evaporators (i.e. fresh water distillers).

However, let it be noted that according to her ship's log, "On July 27, 1798, the U.S.S. Constitution sailed from Boston with a full complement of 475 officers and men, 48,600 gallons of fresh water, 7,400 cannon shot, 11,600 pounds of black powder and 79,400 gallons of rum."
Her mission: "To destroy and harass English shipping."
Making Jamaica on 6 October, she took on 826 pounds of flour and 68,300 gallons of rum.

Then she headed for the Azores , arriving there 12 November.. She provisioned with 550 pounds of beef and 64,300 gallons of Portuguese wine.

On 18 November, she set sail for England . In the ensuing days she defeated five British men-of-war and captured and scuttled 12 English merchant ships, salvaging only the rum aboard each.

By 26 January, her powder and shot were exhausted. Nevertheless, although unarmed she made a night raid up the Firth of Clyde in Scotland . Her landing party captured a whisky distillery and transferred 40,000 gallons of single malt Scotch aboard by dawn. Then she headed home.
The U. S. S. Constitution arrived in Boston on 20 February 1799, with no cannon shot, no food, no powder, no rum, no wine, no whisky, and 38,600 gallons of water.

GO NAVY!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1595 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:49pm
I don't think you applying yourself, moonie!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1596 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 3:08pm
Bitch really thinks a lot of herself, doesn't she ?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1597 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 4:25pm
Some Guy wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:49pm:

I've denounced all kinds of un-American stuff.  Can you say the same?  Not a un-American post goes by without me denouncing it, all the while extolling everything I don't expressly or impliedly denounce.  Can YOU say the same?  I ask that rhetorically, in an effort to show a point. 
YOU need to help ME to help YOU.

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #1598 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 6:36am

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1599 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 6:19pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 4:25pm:
Some Guy wrote on Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:49pm:

I've denounced all kinds of un-American stuff.  Can you say the same?  Not a un-American post goes by without me denouncing it, all the while extolling everything I don't expressly or impliedly denounce.  Can YOU say the same?  I ask that rhetorically, in an effort to show a point. 
YOU need to help ME to help YOU.

I taught you how to scroll! Soon I'll teach you when to scroll!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)