Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,436 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #1500 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:49pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Edith Grove wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:19pm:
Joey ?

Yes Edith !!!!!   :  Joey !    : 

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1501 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 9:35pm
Joey wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
Joey ?

Roll Eyes Nanker Interesting stuff Ronnie! Retarded post Kiss my undercover ass Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint stu watching how stupid we are LOL

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1502 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:27am
What have we learned from all this FBI hullaballo?  What are the take-aways from this commie-Comey brouhaha? 

D. Trump once said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."  This is no longer a hypothetical used to emphasize a point.  It's a distinct possibility and shows the depth of commitment that real Americans have for D. Trump.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1503 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:55am
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:27am:
What have we learned from all this FBI hullaballo?  What are the take-aways from this commie-Comey brouhaha?

The Dems will try and dig up some other dirt to stall progress in Washington.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1504 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:35am
Edith Grove wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:55am:

Didn't take much digging.  The former FBI director stated several things publicly that are of concern to anyone familiar with operation of the U.S. government and justice system, whether they admit it openly or not.  I think my statements are more of the take-away than yours, which seem exaggerated to the extent they are not axiomatic functions of representative government.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1505 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:33pm

By dirt, you mean, corruption, espionage, treason, libel, perjury.....................Little things like that. Because Trump has been so fucking successful in passing his agenda along so far?

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #1506 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:27pm
Thank God for the inroads Labour made against the Tories this election.  Wish May were packing house so Corbyn could move in.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2017 at 9:20am by andrews27 »  

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1507 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 8:34am
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:35am:

Didn't take much digging.  The former FBI director stated several things publicly that are of concern to anyone familiar with operation of the U.S. government and justice system, whether they admit it openly or not.  I think my statements are more of the take-away than yours, which seem exaggerated to the extent they are not axiomatic functions of representative government.

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1508 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 8:49am
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:33pm:

By dirt, you mean, corruption, espionage, treason, libel, perjury.....................Little things like that. Because Trump has been so fucking successful in passing his agenda along so far?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1509 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 9:01am

Yep! See what I mean?  taylor made smile

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1510 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:36pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 9:01am:

Yep! See what I mean?  taylor made smile

Yeah they haven't gotten over losing the election...........Kind of like how some people haven't gotten over losing the civil war.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/02/06/league-south-announces-formation-...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1511 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:54pm

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1512 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 3:29pm
Joey wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 8:49am:

Joe, has there ever been a world leader more popular with women than D. Trump?  American chicks dig our Leader.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1513 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:10am

<  ----------------  Sir Moonie  .....

Nicolle Wallace ( ' Hot !  ' ) was on Morning Joe today .

I believe President Trump (  ' Dear Leader !  '  ) is banging her  ........ well , he IS The President (  ' Dear Leader !  '  )  .

« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2017 at 3:23pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1514 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:11am

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1515 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:16am
Joey wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:10am:
Sir Moonie  .....

I believe President Trump (  ' Dear Leader !  '  ) is banging her  ........ well , he IS The President (  ' Dear Leader !  '  )  .

Joe, I heard that the only women who don't like Leader Trump are those militant, America hating lesbians that stomp around trying to obstruct stuff.  They are just jealous because they know Don Trump won't pose with the likes of them!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1516 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:43am
sirmoonie wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:16am:
Joey wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:10am:
Sir Moonie  .....

Joe, I heard that the only women who don't like Leader Trump are those militant, America hating lesbians that stomp around trying to obstruct stuff.  They are just jealous because they know Don Trump won't pose with the likes of them!

I hope you haven't had your breakfast yet, moonie.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1517 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:51am
gimmekeef wrote on Jun 5th, 2017 at 7:38am:
Been on vacation and missing the fun here. The climate deal was flawed and India China didn't even start participating until 2030? But if you were going to pull out have the balls to do it over there not wait and then announce back home.

Gimmekeef   --- Caro is finally going to The Vietnam  .

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/books/robert-caro-nearing-the-end-of-his-epic...

" Robert Caro, Nearing the End of His Epic L.B.J. Bio, Eyes a Trip to Vietnam "

By JOHN WILLIAMS
JUNE 2, 2017

" An epic biography is nearing its close. Slowly but surely.

Those waiting for the fifth and final planned installment of Robert A. Caro’s award-winning life of Lyndon B. Johnson might be both heartened and frustrated by the historian’s most recent update on his progress.

In an interview recorded in New York on May 18 with C-Span’s Brian Lamb (to air on the news channel sometime this summer), Mr. Caro said he had most of the research and 400 typed pages of the manuscript for the next book done. But “one more big thing” remains, he said: A trip to Vietnam.

Mr. Caro lived in the Texas Hill Country while writing and researching the first volume, which covered Johnson’s youth.

“I’m not going to change the way I do it just because I’m getting older,” Mr. Caro, 81, said of the process. “I don’t know what the point would be of that.”

He continued: “I want to go to the great battlefields of Hue. I want to describe — there are a number of good books on this, but I always want to go for myself — what it’s like to fight in the jungle, because that’s really something we hadn’t really encountered.” He added, “There’s a lot of stuff I want to do.”

In addressing the subject of Mr. Caro’s age, Mr. Lamb brought up William Manchester’s three-volume life of Winston Churchill, which was completed by Paul Reid after Mr. Manchester’s death.

“I don’t want anybody to write a book with my name on it but me,” Mr. Caro said. “I don’t happen to think that was a very good idea, what happened with Manchester’s book. I’ve written an awful lot on power and as I say, I’m not rushing this last book. I’m trying to do it the same way as my other books. And I don’t want people to think that something is written by me when it’s not.”

Caro said he is now finishing a section of the book in which, in an “incredible burst,” in 1965, Johnson oversaw passage of the Voting Rights Act, Medicare, Medicaid and more than a dozen separate education bills. Mr. Caro called it a formative moment of just a few months, during which Johnson “rams through so much of what’s made America what it is today.”

Mr. Lamb also asked about the eventual home for his voluminous archives, which Mr. Caro called “a very important question that I happen to be wrestling with right now.” The author estimated that less than 5 percent of the material in his research files has made it into the finished books. “The most important thing for me,” Mr. Caro said of the files, “is to have them in a place where they’ll be accessible and properly indexed so researchers in the future can have them.” He added, “So that’s a real problem that I haven’t solved.”

The fourth volume of Mr. Caro’s biography of Johnson, “The Passage of Power,” was published in 2012 and won the National Book Critics Circle Award for biography in 2013.  "

« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:52am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1518 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:35pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
Which would be more effective ?:

1) Run, hide, tell

2) Draw, aim, shoot

IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #1519 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:54pm
Never let go the couch Joey. Never.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1520 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 5:24pm
Joey ?

NBA Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is expected to arrive in North Korea Tuesday, according to two officials in that country who spoke to CNN.

CNN spotted Rodman at Beijing International Airport, where he declined to answer questions. Rodman would be arriving in Pyongyang at a time of heightened tension between Washington and Pyongyang, which is currently detaining four Americans.

It's unclear what the purpose of Rodman's visit to the secretive country could be, but the eccentric former basketball player -- and a former contestant on Donald Trump's pre-presidency reality TV show "Celebrity Apprentice" -- is one of the only Americans to have met current North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.

When asked by CNN journalists in Pyongyang, unnamed North Korean officials confirmed that Rodman is expected to arrive in Pyongyang Tuesday. They gave no further details.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1521 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:53pm
leonid wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:54pm:

LOL

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1522 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:40pm
Joe, has there ever been a world leader more popular with women than D. Trump? 

It is very close Sir Moonie !!!!!!   ......... VERY CLOSE !

« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:12am by Joey »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #1523 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 11:07pm
leonid wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:54pm:

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1524 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 1:24pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Joey wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
Joey ?

Roll Eyes Nanker Interesting stuff Ronnie! Retarded post Kiss my undercover ass Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint stu watching how stupid we are LOL

you asscountrys are ruining this hat!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)