Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 895,579 times)
sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #1400 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:32pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
You've been stalwart in defense of Our Leader (Don T.), Joey.  Steadfast.  Impregnable.  Impervious.  Vigilized.  A Disciple of The Watch.  Pinkerton-ish.  No one fucks with you.  Intransigent.  A bulwark of neo-Americana.  Buttress. Informidable.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 9:05am by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1401 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:48pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:32pm:
You've been stalwart in defense of Our Leader (Don T.), Joey.  Steadfast.  Impregnable.  Impervious.  Vigilized.  A Dsciple of The Watch.  Pinkerton-ish.  No one fucks with you.  Intransigent.  A bulwark of neo-Americana.  Buttress. Informidable.

Have a Very Nice Solemn Memorial Day Weekend Sir Moonie !  :

« Last Edit: May 26th, 2017 at 1:49pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1402 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:38am
Funny how if you flip the script we were doing the same shit just roles were reversed last time.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1403 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:52am
Edith Grove wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:09am:
gimmekeef wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:01am:
Has a US President ever shoved another countries leader out of the way to get in front for a photo op?

Are you asking this figuratively or did this really happen ?

https://media.tenor.co/images/48d97ef1564cb5bf442e6bfe50fce614/raw

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1404 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:27am

<  ----------- Some Guy  ,  We offer our heartfelt condolences to the Brzezinski Family   .

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/zbigniew-brzezinski-dead-national-security...

" Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, Dies at 89  "

" Zbigniew Brzezinski, the hawkish strategic theorist who was national security adviser to President Jimmy Carter in the tumultuous years of the Iran hostage crisis and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the late 1970s, died on Friday at a hospital in Virginia. He was 89.

His death, at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, was announced on Friday by his daughter, Mika Brzezinski, a co-host of the MSNBC program “Morning Joe.”

Like his predecessor Henry A. Kissinger, Mr. Brzezinski was a foreign-born scholar (he in Poland, Mr. Kissinger in Germany) with considerable influence in global affairs, both before and long after his official tour of duty in the White House. In essays, interviews and television appearances over the decades, he cast a sharp eye on six successive administrations, including that of Donald J. Trump, whose election he did not support and whose foreign policy, he found, lacked coherence.

Mr. Brzezinski was nominally a Democrat, with views that led him to speak out, for example, against the “greed,” as he put it, of an American system that compounded inequality. He was one of the few foreign policy experts to warn against the invasion of Iraq in 2003. "

« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 9:32am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1405 - May 27th, 2017 at 10:19am
Some Guy wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:38am:
Funny how if you flip the script we were doing the same shit just roles were reversed last time.

Do you have anything you'd like to share?  No judgments here, no cross talk, no fish block.  A man is only as sick as his secrets.  Backsliding begin when the knee-bending stops.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1406 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:30am
sirmoonie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 10:19am:

Do you have anything you'd like to share?  No judgments here, no cross talk, no fish block.  A man is only as sick as his secrets.  Backsliding begin when the knee-bending stops.

I think people want balance more than ever. You know, feed an Ethiopian, plant the rain forest, save the ozone layer--you gotta have that, "oh woe is me," as a form of self-dramatization; it's always fun. It shouldn't be replaced, but there should be a balance. Sooner or later, it's Miller time! Sooner or later, there is some hallelujah, watusi-tailgate, light-up-the-goddamn-sky-it's-finally-the-weekend! And I don't care whether you wear a cowboy hat or your hair is purple, I don't care if you have a wedding ring or a clit ring, sooner or later, there's Miller time! That doesn't mean simple belly laughs, and it doesn't mean high-brow. It just means, 'wanna go have a drink?'

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1407 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:57am
Paint it black you devil!

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1408 - May 27th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Some Guy wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 11:30am:

I think people want balance more than ever. You know, feed an Ethiopian, plant the rain forest, save the ozone layer--you gotta have that, "oh woe is me," as a form of self-dramatization; it's always fun. It shouldn't be replaced, but there should be a balance. Sooner or later, it's Miller time! Sooner or later, there is some hallelujah, watusi-tailgate, light-up-the-goddamn-sky-it's-finally-the-weekend! And I don't care whether you wear a cowboy hat or your hair is purple, I don't care if you have a wedding ring or a clit ring, sooner or later, there's Miller time! That doesn't mean simple belly laughs, and it doesn't mean high-brow. It just means, 'wanna go have a drink?'

Woah, hold on there.  Are you advocating that some kind of dissimilar processes can be found with regards to the unequal status of language and institutionalised sexism?  I disagree.  As you know, or should know, political equality cannot be meaningfully addressed unless socio-economic redistribution vis a vis political institutions is unfettered.  Furthermore, equality research is inherently theory-laden and self-referential, in that it cannot assert a privileged epistemological status with respect to counterhegemonic narratives emanating from dissident or marginalized communities.  Therefore a liberatory "spurning," if you will, of the elite caste canon needs to be established if any kind of postmodern intellectual support for the progressive politicism is to occur.  I mean, I guess I'm just saying I disagree with your whole premise there.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1409 - May 27th, 2017 at 5:23pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
Some Guy wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 11:30am:

Woah, hold on there.  Are you advocating that some kind of dissimilar processes can be found with regards to the unequal status of language and institutionalised sexism?  I disagree.  As you know, or should know, political equality cannot be meaningfully addressed unless socio-economic redistribution vis a vis political institutions is unfettered.  Furthermore, equality research is inherently theory-laden and self-referential, in that it cannot assert a privileged epistemological status with respect to counterhegemonic narratives emanating from dissident or marginalized communities.  Therefore a liberatory "spurning," if you will, of the elite caste canon needs to be established if any kind of postmodern intellectual support for the progressive politicism is to occur.  I mean, I guess I'm just saying I disagree with your whole premise there.

It can't be puppy dogs and popsickles all the time.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 5:28pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #1410 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:33pm
is there anyone in the Trump administration with ties to America?
asking for a country.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1411 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:33am
Pdog wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
is there anyone in the Trump administration with ties to America?

This guy is inextricably tied to America:

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1412 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:44pm
Self-labeling yourself an alcoholarian is still in vogue, but Tiger Woods is not the hot celeb he used to be, and DUI is not as cool as getting biffed upside the head by a jealous blonde.  Woods can't be sure that, this time around, the networks are going offer live coverage of his upcoming sniveling, Pinskyesque, twit mentor-sponsor inspired, I-was-in-denial, contrition speech, with heavy wake-up-call and searching moral inventory overtones.  I think all he can reasonably hope for on this one is a viral photo of him looking down with a pursed, inflated lips grimace.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1413 - May 30th, 2017 at 4:34pm
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2017 at 4:50pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1414 - May 30th, 2017 at 4:59pm
Some Guy wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 4:34pm:

Trump is taking on The Beast, and Trump will win, bigly.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1415 - May 30th, 2017 at 8:43pm
Edith Grove wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
Some Guy wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 4:34pm:

Trump is taking on The Beast, and Trump will win, bigly.

Damn Straight Me Stonesian Brother !!!!!!!!

The Entire World Knows there is a fight coming !

.............. and President Donald J. Trump  (  " Dear Leader ! "  ) shall carry The United States of America to Victory !!!!    :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1416 - May 30th, 2017 at 8:50pm

« Last Edit: May 31st, 2017 at 8:56am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1417 - May 30th, 2017 at 8:54pm

<  ------------ Some Guy   ... ?!  ... !!!!!!    :

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/05/28/wsjs-strassel-...

" WSJ’s Strassel Destroys Stacked Anti-Trump Panel on ‘Meet the Press’ With Facts  "

" The liberal network shows were all busy Sunday morning pushing accusations and speculation about President Trump and his adviser Jared Kushner. Their discussion was driven by more anonymous sources telling The Washington Post that Kushner tried to set up a backchannel discussion between Trump and the Russians to talk about Syria. CNN even accused the action of being “treasonous.” The hysteria was also present on NBC’s Meet the Press, but theirs was shattered by The Wall Street Journal’s Kimberley Strassel after she introduced facts to the discussion.

“I think we are having a discussion that is absolutely divorced from reality this week. It is astonishing,” she quipped as she reminded them of how then candidate Obama (not President-elect Obama) set up a highly covert back channel with the Iranians:

Let me set the scene for you: It’s 2008, we are having an election and candidate Obama, he’s not even president elect, sends William Miller over to Iran to establish a backchannel, and let the Iranians know should he win the election they will have friendlier terms. Okay? So this is a private citizen going to foreign soil, obviously in order to evade U.S. intelligence monitoring and establishing a backchannel with a sworn enemy of the United States who was actively disrupting our efforts in the military in the Middle East.

Joining Strassel on the panel was MSNBC’s loony Joy Reid who’s normally wildly triggered by anything outside of her worldview. She lived up to expectations and completely dismissed Obama’s back channeling with the radical Iranians. “In October, the collective judgment of the 17 intelligence agencies had been: Russia had been taking active measures to interfere with our elections. Quite a difference. We don’t think that Iran was doing that,” she argued.

Reid then leaned on more anonymously sourced claims and raised questions about Kushner trying to negotiate business deals with the Russians for Trump. But Strassel deflated Reid’s enthusiasm, noting that “we don’t know the answers to any of those questions because what we’re getting here are half leaks and anonymously by sources.”

“You have to follow the money, you have to follow the meetings, the lies, the attempts to derail this investigation,” loudly exclaimed former conservative talk show host turned token anti-Trump Republican, Charlie Sykes. He seemed to have conveniently forgotten how acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and former FBI Director James Comey had previously testified to Congress that there had been no attempts made to interfere with the investigation.

After Strassel had noted that perhaps the Trump transition didn’t want Obama officials listening into those conversations, Reid jumped to the defense of Obama’s administration. “Are you telling me that the now elected Trump administration did not trust John Brennan that somehow these straight arrow guys in our intelligence services were going to now work to actively undermine, are they now seeing them as some sort of dissidents,” she wondered.

Strassel again ripped Reid’s “these straight arrow guys” argument to tatters with the facts, this time about the unconstitutional actions of Obama’s NSA:

One of the most interesting pieces of news that actually came out this week, was the FISA court revelation that they said that the Obama administration had been actively engaged in abusing fourth amendment protections by unmasking people’s identities on a routine basis, which they did not acknowledge to the court. And which they said, brought up major, major concerns. So maybe you wouldn’t trust that team in fact.

This is the first time that story had made its way onto any network news program. They and the liberal cable channels seem to be having a total blackout since Wednesday.

“Who said that? Who is the source of that information,” demanded Reid frantically. “The FISA court,” Strassel calmly responded. Reid’s only reaction was to blurt out the tired and untrue line that FISA warrants were hard to get. Strassel called Reid’s nonsense out, saying: “You are not talking about what I just mentioned.”

Moderator Chuck Todd saved Reid some of the embarrassment by cutting off discussion and going to a commercial.

The showing by Strassel demonstrates how the liberal media is constantly craving news stories that are damaging to the Trump administration, no matter the facts behind them. In their minds, Trump is guilty beyond doubt and they’re itchy for a conviction despite the public evidence or lack thereof.  "
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2017 at 8:47am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1418 - May 31st, 2017 at 2:41pm
It took Seinfeld & David to put Kathy Griffin on the map.

Bet they don't know who she is now.  Grin

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #1419 - May 31st, 2017 at 4:45pm
Joey wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:27am:
Shocked You forgot; architect- of the Russian Vietnam. Wink

<  ----------- Some Guy  ,  We offer our heartfelt condolences to the Brzezinski Family   .

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/zbigniew-brzezinski-dead-national-security...

" Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, Dies at 89  "

" Zbigniew Brzezinski, the hawkish strategic theorist who was national security adviser to President Jimmy Carter in the tumultuous years of the Iran hostage crisis and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the late 1970s, died on Friday at a hospital in Virginia. He was 89.

His death, at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, was announced on Friday by his daughter, Mika Brzezinski, a co-host of the MSNBC program “Morning Joe.”

Like his predecessor Henry A. Kissinger, Mr. Brzezinski was a foreign-born scholar (he in Poland, Mr. Kissinger in Germany) with considerable influence in global affairs, both before and long after his official tour of duty in the White House. In essays, interviews and television appearances over the decades, he cast a sharp eye on six successive administrations, including that of Donald J. Trump, whose election he did not support and whose foreign policy, he found, lacked coherence.

Mr. Brzezinski was nominally a Democrat, with views that led him to speak out, for example, against the “greed,” as he put it, of an American system that compounded inequality. He was one of the few foreign policy experts to warn against the invasion of Iraq in 2003. "

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1420 - May 31st, 2017 at 4:46pm
SmileySorry! I really fucked that up.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1421 - May 31st, 2017 at 5:11pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:32pm:
You've been stalwart in defense of Our Leader (Don T.), Joey.  Steadfast.  Impregnable.  Impervious.  Vigilized.  A Disciple of The Watch.  Pinkerton-ish.  No one fucks with you.  Intransigent.  A bulwark of neo-Americana.  Buttress. Informidable.

Grin If one may be so bold old chap; I must say, it is little wonder that you choose Sir Winston Churchill as your, what is it again? Oh yes! That's it. Your avatar Sir. You truly are an orator of a similar class. You would be of great, and outstanding support, no! - I say gallant, yes- gallant support to your nation, errrrin times ov criseeees. Your obvious skill with vocabulary, articulation isss, mmmm a marvel. Yes indeed a true marvel Sir. I salute you sir! And pledge, yes indeed pledge any meagre support one may be so bold to offer. Be upstanding in this fight. The world has declared war, yes war. On your good and indeed worthy President. When one, or many- decide at ballots across your fair lands Sir, then those who were simply peeved, yes that's what the detractors are, peeved. Need to reign in their emotions. And say; Here is our duly elected President. And so   All descent must desist. Stand behind your elected leader, or indeed, the entire world, yes, the world may fall.    Goodnight.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1422 - May 31st, 2017 at 5:24pm

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1423 - May 31st, 2017 at 6:13pm
Tell ya what people. Never mind Donald and his "Mother Of All Bombs, and it will happen, it will happen."
Look at those Trump Women. Urrrggg, Talk about , "Cunts like Knives", Whoa! I wouldn't wanna annoy those bitches.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #1424 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:16am
I hear you, GypMoFo.  Calling it like you see it, in the age of Trump.  While the rest of these bozos punkwalk like T. Woods on wahwah juice, you and I spread The Word.  Because NO one knows when Him come calling . . . .

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)