Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,673 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #1200 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 8:48pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<   ------------- Some Guy    ?!  ..... !!!!!!   :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-conflicts-of-j-edgar-comey-1491520836

" The Conflicts of J. Edgar Comey  "

" The FBI chief refuses to tell Congress who requested to ‘unmask’ Mike Flynn’s name.   "

By Kimberley A. Strassel

" We interrupt the Russia-scandal program to ask two simple questions of one of the nation’s top law-enforcement officers: What exactly is FBI Director Jim Comey doing about the only crime that has so far been revealed in this Russia probe? And is he too conflicted even to be doing it?

That crime is of course the leaking that toppled Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn. The media and Democrats have done their best to avoid covering this, for the simple reason that some of them were complicit. Yet in the entire speculative drama over Russian interference in American elections, so far this is the only crime that is beyond any doubt.

It’s a serious crime, too. Someone in the U.S. government obtained highly classified information about a conversation between an incoming presidential adviser and a foreign official. Someone then leaked Mr. Flynn’s name and the contents of that conversation to the press, resulting in his resignation. As even Mr. Comey recently confirmed, the leaking of such material is an “extraordinarily unusual event.” It is also a felony, punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison.

Why? Because such leaks expose American intelligence sources and methods, putting national security at risk. Moreover, leaking the names of private citizens under surveillance (with the express intent to cause harm) is among the grossest violations of civil liberties. It is what police states do.

The Washington Post story about Mr. Flynn’s conversation cited as its sources “nine current and former officials” who “had access to reports from U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies.” That means at least nine current or former Obama administration officials or bureaucrats should be looking at criminal charges.

Which brings us to Mr. Comey. Leaks are in the FBI’s purview, and this case ought to be a slam dunk. Unlike in some leak investigations, Mr. Comey has a trail of bread loaves to follow. Someone in the U.S. government had to take the first step of “unmasking”—requesting the identity of—Mr. Flynn. There are records of such requests, easily accessible by the FBI.

The process is then straightforward: March the unmasker to the FBI and require that official—under oath—to confess if he or she passed Mr. Flynn’s name to the media. If not, demand to know to whom that person gave the information. Track down the leakers. Ask a grand jury to indict.

But there’s also the obvious fact that the FBI is one of only a few agencies with the power to grant an unmasking request. Mr. Comey may well have been involved in granting the request to unmask Mr. Flynn. It’s possible he has known the name of the unmasker for months.

Yet the incredibly political Mr. Comey came to Capitol Hill and refused even to confirm the existence of a leak investigation (in contrast to his eagerness to confirm a probe into possible Trump ties to Russia). Worse, sources tell me that Mr. Comey is willfully obstructing Congress’s own investigation into the leaks. He has refused requests for documents that would show who unmasked Mr. Flynn. He has refused to provide that name in a closed meeting to the speaker of the House or the leaders of intelligence committees.

This is enormously problematic, since Mr. Comey has glaring conflicts of interest here. After all, it is possible Mr. Comey’s staff are among the leakers. He has an interest in avoiding an agency scandal.

Mr. Comey is, in fact, obstructing oversight of his own agency. It is Congress’s duty to investigate failings in the intelligence system. It is Congress that authorizes surveillance programs in the first place. And one of its main jobs is to assure itself and the public that intelligence and law-enforcement agencies aren’t abusing surveillance, violating citizens’ privacy. Can anyone say J. Edgar Hoover ? Mr. Comey should not have the power to stymie an outside investigation into his own agency’s practices.

The obvious answer here is for Mr. Comey to start being transparent to congressional oversight. You’d think his fellow heads of intelligence agencies would be pressuring him to get straight, given the grave risk he’s posing to their own organizations. Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, one the government’s most vital snooping tools, expires at the end of this year. I’m told that—given the appalling leak mess, and the Obama administration’s likely abuse of its spying authority—not a single Republican is yet committed to reauthorization.

If the FBI director won’t open up, maybe it’s time for a Justice Department attorney with the appropriate jurisdiction to start an investigation. Because no matter how much Mr. Comey acts the boy scout, he is not above supervision.  "
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:21am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1201 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 9:01pm

<   ------------   Just making America GREAT AGAIN !!!!!!   :   

« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:25am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1202 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 9:08pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Apr 5th, 2017 at 9:23pm:
The only good thing in this thread is that the more I read about politics and politicians the more I love the rolling stones

« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:28am by Joey »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1203 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 9:28pm
The only good thing in this thread is that the more I read about politics and politicians the more I love the rolling stones

The more I read on this thread. The less faith I have in humanity. Stinky post

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1204 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 9:44pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Apr 10th, 2017 at 9:28pm:

The more I read on this thread. The less faith I have in humanity. Stinky post

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1205 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 9:50pm

<  ------------ Some Guy    ..... ?!   ..... !!!!!   :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/whats-become-of-the-american-dream-1491521229

" What’s Become of the American Dream?  "

" Part of the problem is definitional. It isn’t just about houses, cars and material prosperity.  "

By Peggy Noonan

" I want to think aloud about the American dream. People have been saying for a while that it’s dead. It’s not, but it needs strengthening. We should start by saying what it means, which is something we’ve gotten mixed up about. I know its definition because I grew up in the heart of it and remember how people had long understood it. The American dream is the belief, held by generation after generation since our beginning and reanimated over the decades by waves of immigrants, that here you can start from anywhere and become anything. In America you can rise to the heights no matter where and in what circumstances you began. You can go from the bottom to the top.

Behind the dream was another belief: America was uniquely free, egalitarian and arranged so as to welcome talent. Lincoln was elected president in part because his supporters brought lengths of crude split-rails to the Republican National Convention in Chicago in 1860. They held the rails high and paraded them in a floor demonstration to tell everyone: This guy was nothing but a frontier rail splitter, a laborer, a backwoods nobody. Now he will be president. What a country. What a dream.

This distinguished America from old Europe, from which it had kicked away. There titles, families and inherited wealth dictated standing: If you had them, you’d always be at the top. If you didn’t, you’d always be at the bottom. That static system bred resentment. We would have a dynamic one that bred hope.

You can give a dozen examples, and perhaps you are one, of Americans who turned a brilliant system into a lived-out triumph. Thomas Edison, the seventh child of modest folk in Michigan and half-deaf to boot, filled the greatest cities in the world with electric light. Barbara Stanwyck was from working-class Brooklyn. Her mother died, her father skipped town, and she was raised by relatives and foster parents. She went on to a half-century career as a magnetic actress of stage and screen; in 1944 she was the highest-paid woman in America. Jonas Salk was a hero of my childhood. His parents were Jewish immigrants from Poland who settled in East Harlem—again, working-class nobodies. Naturally young Jonas, an American, scoped out the true facts of his time and place and thought: I’ll be a great lawyer. His mother is reported to have said no, a doctor. He went on to cure polio. We used to talk about him at the public school when we waited in line for the vaccine.       

In America so many paths were offered! But then a big nation that is a great one literally has a lot of paths.

The American dream was about aspiration and the possibility that, with dedication and focus, it could be fulfilled. But the American dream was not about material things—houses, cars, a guarantee of future increase. That’s the construction we put on it now. It’s wrong. A big house could be the product of the dream, if that’s what you wanted, but the house itself was not the dream. You could, acting on your vision of the dream, read, learn, hold a modest job and rent a home, but at town council meetings you could stand, lead with wisdom and knowledge, and become a figure of local respect. Maybe the respect was your dream.

Stanwyck became rich, Salk revered. Both realized the dream.

How did we get the definition mixed up?

I think part of the answer is: Grandpa. He’d sit on the front stoop in Levittown in the 1950s. A sunny day, the kids are tripping by, there’s a tree in the yard and bikes on the street and a car in the front. He was born in Sicily or Donegal or Dubrovnik, he came here with one change of clothes tied in a cloth and slung on his back, he didn’t even speak English, and now look—his grandkids with the bikes. “This is the American dream,” he says. And the kids, listening, looked around, saw the houses and the car, and thought: He means the American dream is things. By inference, the healthier and more enduring the dream, the bigger the houses get, the more expensive the cars. (They went on to become sociologists and journalists.)

But that of course is not what Grandpa meant. He meant: I started with nothing and this place let me and mine rise. The American dream was not only about materialism, but material things could be, and often were, its fruits.

The American dream was never fully realized, not by a long shot, and we all know this. The original sin of America, slavery, meant some of the oldest Americans were brutally excluded from it. The dream is best understood as a continuing project requiring constant repair and expansion, with an eye to removing barriers and roadblocks for all.

Many reasons are put forward in the argument over whether the American Dream is over (no) or ailing (yes) or was always divisive (no—dreams keep nations together). We see income inequality, as the wealthy prosper while the middle class grinds away and the working class slips away. There is a widening distance, literally, between the rich and the poor. Once the richest man in town lived nearby, on the nicest street on the right side of the tracks. Now he’s decamped to a loft in SoHo. “The big sort” has become sociocultural apartheid. It’s globalization, it’s the decline in the power of private-sector unions and the brakes they applied.

What ails the dream is a worthy debate. I’d include this: The dream requires adults who can launch kids sturdily into Dream-land.

When kids have one or two parents who are functioning, reliable, affectionate—who will stand in line for the charter-school lottery, who will fill out the forms, who will see that the football uniform gets washed and is folded on the stairs in the morning—there’s a good chance they’ll be OK. If you come from that now, it’s like being born on third base and being able to hit a triple. You’ll be able to pursue the dream.

But I see kids who don’t have that person, who are from families or arrangements that didn’t cohere, who have no one to stand in line for them or get them up in the morning. What I see more and more in America is damaged or absent parents. We all know what’s said in this part—drugs, family breakup. Poor parenting is not a new story in human history, and has never been new in America. But insufficient parents used to be able to tell their kids to go out, go play in America, go play in its culture. And the old aspirational culture, the one of the American dream, could counter a lot. Now we have stressed kids operating within a nihilistic popular culture that can harm them. So these kids have nothing—not the example of a functioning family and not the comfort of a culture into which they can safely escape.

This is not a failure of policy but a failure of love. And it’s hard to change national policy on a problem like that.  "
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2017 at 9:55am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1206 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 7:58am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1207 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 5:00pm
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1208 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 5:03pm

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1209 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:10am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1210 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:08pm
Trump only gets his Ossoff while he's dreaming (only get them off)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/04/18/donald-trump-...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1211 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:55pm
Some Guy wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 2:08pm:
Trump only gets his Ossoff while he's dreaming (only get them off)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/04/18/donald-trump-...

Even if Assoff collected all Democrat votes AND Independent votes, he wouldn't have broken the 50% threshold.

Assoff could very well have his ass handed to him in the runoff.

Oh, and it's my understanding that Hollyweird's best & brightest are pouring all kinds of money into Assoff's campaign.
I would like to think that the good people of Suburban Atlanta could decide on the better candidate without the urging of persons so far removed from reality.

CANDIDATE      
Jon Ossoff
Dem.
92,390      48.1%      
Karen Handel
Rep.
37,993      19.8      
Bob Gray
Rep.
20,755      10.8      
Dan Moody
Rep.
16,994      8.8      
Judson Hill
Rep.
16,848      8.8      
Kurt Wilson
Rep.
1,812      0.9      
David Abroms
Rep.
1,637      0.9      
Ragin Edwards
Dem.
502      0.3      
Ron Slotin
Dem.
488      0.3      
Bruce Levell
Rep.
455      0.2      
Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan
Rep.
414      0.2      
Keith Grawert
Rep.
414      0.2      
Amy Kremer
Rep.
349      0.2      
William Llop
Rep.
326      0.2      
Rebecca Quigg
Dem.
304      0.2      
Richard Keatley
Dem.
227      0.1      
Alexander Hernandez
Ind.
121      0.1      
Andre Pollard
Ind.
55      0.0      
100% reporting (210 of 210 precincts) 

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1212 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:35pm
I don't get the big deal about this Georgia seat. It is not tipping the balance of power and Karen Handel is a GA elite insider with ties to all the fat cats. Even if Ossoff had won 60% nothing changes for 2 years...a lot can happen in that time to change folks to some degree but the country will still be split 50/50 or very close to that.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1213 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:05pm
gimmekeef wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:35pm:
I don't get the big deal about this Georgia seat.

Technically, for reasons you just mentioned, it's not a big deal.

It is however, a chance for the far-left to make some noise and pump their fists and slam the administration.
I like Assoffs declaration that his garnering of 48.1% of the primary is a "victory for the ages."
That's funny.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1214 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:17pm
It's coming trolls. It's coming hard and fast and their ain't a fucking thing you can do about it.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/just-got-huge-sign-us-161647845.html
We just got a huge sign that the US intelligence community believes the Trump dossier is legitimate
Natasha Bertrand,Business Insider 8 hours ago
Like  Reblog on Tumblr  Share  Tweet  Email

FBI Director James Comey waits before testifying at a House Intelligence Committee hearing into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., March 20, 2017. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts
(FBI Director James Comey.Thomson Reuters)
The FBI reportedly used the explosive, unverified dossier detailing President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia to bolster its case for a warrant that would allow it to surveil Carter Page, an early foreign-policy adviser to Trump's campaign.

It's a key signal that the FBI had enough confidence in the validity of the document to work to corroborate it and present it in court.

The FBI has been using the dossier as a "roadmap" for its investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election since last year, the BBC's Paul Wood reported last month. The document itself was not central to the bureau's argument before a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that Page could have been acting as an agent of Russia, according to CNN.

But the raw intelligence contained in the 35-page collection of memos — written by the former British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, who spent 20 years spying for MI6 in Moscow — apparently helped the FBI convince the court that Page could be acting as an agent of a foreign power.

Some experts have accused the FBI of having political motivations for entering the document into evidence. Others are skeptical that the bureau would have needed to use the dossier at all to bolster its case against Page, an energy consultant turned foreign-policy adviser. Page was already on the FBI's radar because of his ties to a Russian spy who had posed as a UN attaché in New York City in 2013.

A former senior intelligence officer, who requested anonymity to discuss the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act process candidly, told Business Insider on Wednesday that using this kind of raw intelligence to build a case for a FISA order was "not uncommon."

"Bear in mind that what one must do in the FISC is to persuade a judge that there is probable cause to believe that someone is the agent of a foreign power," the officer said.

That probable cause is laid out in a "declaration," he added, which is the "new federal term for an affidavit." The declaration is then "generally signed by the agency head" — in this case, FBI Director James Comey — "and cites the evidence that has been obtained" by the relevant agency.

According to officials who spoke to The Washington Post, the FBI's declaration to the FISC "laid out investigators' basis for believing that Page was an agent of the Russian government and knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow."

The dossier, parts of which have been corroborated by the US intelligence community, alleges that Page was a liaison between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the campaign. It also alleges that while in Moscow in July, Page and his associates were offered the brokerage of a 19% stake in Russia's state oil company in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions on Russia.

While the evidence put forward in declarations is "usually obtained from an intercept, it need not be," according to the former intelligence officer. "The evidence need not be of the quality that would be admitted into a trial."

The bar for obtaining a FISA order is fairly low. But evidence cited in declarations must still be corroborated through an agency's investigations before it is submitted to the court, officials familiar with the matter told CNN.

Steve Slick, a former CIA operations officer and National Security Council official, told Business Insider that applications for a FISA order were likely to "include material that is less than 100% certain or subject to challenge."

For the application to be approved, however, as it was in Page's case, the FISC judge and the reviewing officials at the Department of Justice would have needed to be "satisfied" that the application, as a whole, had a "sufficient factual basis," Slick said.

Page was brought onto the Trump campaign in the spring of 2016 by Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, reports have said. He has denied the allegations against him, calling them an "illegal" form of "retribution" for a speech he gave at the New Economic School in Moscow in July, in which he slammed the US for a "hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change."

That trip to Moscow — which Lewandowski approved — raised new red flags at the FBI. The bureau sought and obtained the FISA order shortly after.

Page told Business Insider recently that he thought the FISA requests were "unjustified." But the government's application for the FISA order has been renewed more than once, and there were contacts Page had with Russian intelligence officials that he did not disclose, according to The Post.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1215 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:08am

<  -------------- Some Guy    .... ?!   ... !!!!   :

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/20/media/bill-oreilly-millions-payout/

" Sources: Fox News payout to Bill O'Reilly will be tens of millions of dollars  "

" Bill O'Reilly will be paid tens of millions of dollars on his way out of Fox News.

"It is a staggering amount," said a source personally involved in the exit maneuverings.

21st Century Fox and O'Reilly's representatives will not acknowledge the existence of a payout. A confidentiality agreement limits what the two sides can say.

But two well-placed sources confirmed to CNNMoney that O'Reilly does have a parachute. That's because O'Reilly signed a new contract right before being ousted.

The two sources, who spoke independently of one another, said the new contract was worth about $25 million per year.
(Previous news reports have pegged O'Reilly's past contract at $18 to $20 million a year.)

O'Reilly commanded a higher sum for obvious reasons: he dominated the ratings and helped Fox News deliver record profits for its parent company.
The two sources also said the contract extended through the next presidential election, meaning it was set to expire either at the end of 2020 or sometime in 2021.
However, O'Reilly will not be paid the entire amount he was owed, one of the sources said.
Fox incorporated language in the new contract that gave the network some "outs."
Roger Ailes, on the other hand, was paid the entire remainder of his contract when he resigned under pressure last summer. Ailes, the founding CEO of Fox News, was accused of harassment by Fox employees.
Ailes was paid more than $40 million on the way out. He recently bought a $36 million oceanfront home in Florida.
As for O'Reilly, the sources declined to say exactly how much money he will receive. But regulatory filings may drop some hints in the coming months.
The Washington Post reported that the new deal was signed in March -- just weeks before The New York Times' investigation into O'Reilly was published on April 1.
Related: What will Bill O'Reilly do now?
The Murdochs knew that the Times story was in the works, and that's why "outs" were added to the contract. But the Murdochs underestimated just how severe the fallout would be, one of the sources said.
Dozens of advertisers abandoned the "O'Reilly Factor" and other women came forward with new accusations of harassment.
When Ailes was sued, Fox asked the law firm Paul, Weiss to conduct an internal investigation. Precisely two weeks later, Ailes resigned.
This month, the timeline repeated itself. When O'Reilly accuser Wendy Walsh and her attorney Lisa Bloom called Fox's hotline on April 5, the Murdochs put Paul, Weiss on the case. The results of the internal probe were not shared publicly on Wednesday, but it apparently influenced the Murdochs' decision. Exactly two weeks later, O'Reilly was dismissed.
At an event in New York on Wednesday night, James Murdoch, the company's CEO, was asked by a New York Times reporter about the abrupt exit.
Murdoch said "we did a thorough investigation, a thorough review, and we reached a conclusion. Everything that we said in our statement is all you need to know."
O'Reilly issued a statement that reaffirmed his innocence, saying "it is tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims. But that is the unfortunate reality many of us in the public eye must live with today."
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:10am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1216 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:13am
I'm gonna miss Bill  Cry

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1217 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:14am
Edith Grove wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:13am:
I'm gonna miss Bill  Cry

He will resurface....always laffed at his "no spin zone" when like all the rest all he did was spin.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1218 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:35am
GK ?

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1219 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:45am
Edith Grove wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:35am:
GK ?

lol you actually made me watch that? Monkees contrived and nothing more than Neil Diamonds throw aways

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1220 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:00pm
gimmekeef wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:14am:
I'm gonna miss Bill  Cry

He will resurface....always laffed at his "no spin zone" when like all the rest all he did was spin.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1221 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:04pm
Edith?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1222 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:14pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:04pm:
Edith?

Oh, the halcyon years of Bill O'Reilly. Never will there be a time like that again!  Wow!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1223 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:28pm
Edith Grove wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:14pm:
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:04pm:
Edith?

Oh, the halcyon years of Bill O'Reilly. Never will there be a time like that again!  Wow!

Why watch Fox News ?  :

« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:00am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1224 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:43pm
I'm gonna miss Bill  Cry

« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:57am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)