Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 275
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 890,659 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #1075 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 8:21am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<  ----- Guess who was having a late lunch at Happy Hollow Country Club   ( Omaha , NE )  yesterday looking for " Library Money "  ?! .. !!!!!

That is RIGHT !!!!  :

" Obama makes quick trip to Omaha, has lunch at Happy Hollow Club with Warren, Susie Buffett  "

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/obama-makes-quick-trip-to-omaha-has-lunch-at-hap...

" Former President Barack Obama popped into Omaha to dine on taco salad with Warren and Susie Buffett at Happy Hollow Club on Sunday. Yes, Warren Buffett picked up the tab.

The lunch lasted about two and a half hours and was Obama’s only stop while in Omaha.

Unlike previous visits, Sunday’s was a low-key affair.

Seated with Obama in a private room at the country club, the Buffetts had Thunderbird salads. Warren Buffett is a member of Happy Hollow.

Susie Buffett declined to comment on the purpose of the get-together, other to say it was not a fundraiser.

“I’m not going to talk about the meeting,” she said. “The three of us ate lunch.”

Since leaving office, Obama has been raising money for his presidential library, but it’s not clear whether that project was discussed Sunday.

Warren Buffett and Obama have a long-standing relationship that has included campaign support and economic policy advice. In 2011, Obama awarded Buffett the nation’s highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Sunday’s quiet visit involved no press corps, no protesters and no hordes of supporters waving “welcome to Obamaha” signs.

That’s in stark contrast to then-President Obama’s last trip to Omaha in January 2016. Days after he delivered his final State of the Union address, Obama spoke at the University of Nebraska at Omaha’s Baxter Arena to a crowd estimated at 11,000. He also went to the home of a Papillion teacher.   "

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:17am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1076 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:28am
FAKE NEWS ALERT:

"Obama in Omaha, but not for fundraising."

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1077 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:30am
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:28am:
FAKE NEWS ALERT:

Beggars cant be choosers...but stooping all the way down to Omaha?

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1078 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:42am
gimmekeef wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:30am:
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:28am:
FAKE NEWS ALERT:

Beggars cant be choosers...but stooping all the way down to Omaha?

Speaking of Morning Joe   ,  I really  , REALLY do believe that show needs to be renamed  :  " Mika's Mewling . "  

OMFG !!!!!!!   ...... she is going to have a very  , VERY rough eight years  (  providing there is no spastic nervous breakdown )     ---     Eight Years of Whining about Mr. President Trump .

Get Over It  !!!!   President Trump has captured Middle America  ( The Central Time Zone ) and the Democratic Party is completely lost with no plan to win back Cass County  , IA   ;  Columbus  , Ohio  ; Detroit , MI   ; Kansas City , MO  ; Dallas  , TX  ,  etc  .

What a friggin Liability  .... and most important of all    ...  she does not Get the Blues !

Paging Nicole Wallace ( Hot ! ) .

" Hit Me Ronnie !!!! "

Morning Joeykins ™
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2017 at 3:31pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1079 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 10:55am
Morning Joe leads to morning bowel movement, at least it does for me.

Hit me, Joey !

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1080 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 10:58am
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 10:55am:

Hit me, Joey !

My point EXACTLY Edith .  How am I supposed to crap up in the Morning with Mika's non-stop Yip , Yap  , Yipping and Mewling about President Trump  ?   I swear the only reason for the Saturday Morning Tweets is for him to see her display that ' my puppy just got ran over by a car ' look every Monday  .  Perhaps I should just leave on the Weather Channel   --- at least that way we are all guaranteed of a  ' smooth move  '  .

What  ......?!   ....  A Shot of Nicole Wallace   ?!   ....... Oh  Sure !!!!  Very Easy on the eyes and she does not mewl  :

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2017 at 2:30pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1081 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 3:42pm
Perhaps I should just leave on the Weather Channel

come on home Joey.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1082 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 3:46pm
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 10:55am:

Hit me, Joey !

you can always take a good shit at night too..after Hannity is finished spewing...both sides are really biased and bs

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1083 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 4:14pm
Go long, gimmekeef !!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1084 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 4:29pm
Thanks Edith.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1085 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:00pm
I came home Some Guy !!!!!  Watched the Weather Channel All Morning and had the best bowel movement in fifteen years .  * Whew ! * Sure beats Lil' Miss Mewlstress upsetting my digestive system  .   

There is no truth to the rumour that MSNBC is getting ready to replace Mika ( Her Royal Mewlness  ; Guardian of the Mewl  ; She who will Mewl Again  ; Bringer of Mewl  ; Mewler of the Universe  ; The Mewling One  ;  Fond of the Mewl  ; Renowned in Mewling  ; Resolute Mewler   ........ young Joey now bursts out laughing  ) with Nicole Wallace .  No Way  .

That ' HomeGirl  ' is here to Stay !!!!!

« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2017 at 4:07pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1086 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:10pm

<   ---------- Some Guy ?!  ... !!!!  :

...  !!!!
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2017 at 8:27am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1087 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 9:41pm

<  ---------  Dan is looking a bit frail  :

« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2017 at 8:32am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1088 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 5:35am
Joey ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1089 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:30am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1090 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 10:26am

<  ----- Yes Edith !!!!!   :  Young Joeykins :

We watched The Weather Channel all Morning once again today  .  No More " Morning Joe "  ( otherwise known as " Mika's Mewltime Hour[s]  "  )  .

My constitution is much better because of that decision .

It remains untrue that Nicole Wallace is going to replace Mika on that program .

|
|
V

Ed McMahon  :    ******   {   " You Are Correct Sir !!!!   "    ...... Not Going ANYWHERE !!!!!     ..... Ha  .. Ha  ... Ha  !!!!!!   "  }  *****

Edith   .... ?!   ... !!!!! :

Joey Carson ™ ® ©
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2017 at 10:49am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1091 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 2:33pm
A union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to order a drink when he sees a guy close by wearing a TRUMP for  President button and two beers in front of him.

He does not have to be an Einstein to know that this guy is a Republican.

So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here bartender, but not for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile waves at him then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud voice.  This infuriates the union boss.

The union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican.  As before, this does not seem to bother the Republican.  He continues to smile and again yells, "Thank you!"

The union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican.

As before, this STILL doesn't seem to bother the Republican who continues to smile and again yells, "Thank you!"

The union boss asks the bartender, "What the hell is the matter with that Republican?  I have ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him and all the silly ass does is smile and thanks me.   Is he nuts?"

"Nope," replies the bartender.  "He owns the place."

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1092 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 2:43pm
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 2:33pm:
A union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to order a drink when he sees a guy close by wearing a TRUMP for  President button and two beers in front of him.

So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here bartender, but not for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile waves at him then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud voice.  This infuriates the union boss.

The union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican.  As before, this does not seem to bother the Republican.  He continues to smile and again yells, "Thank you!"

The union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican.

As before, this STILL doesn't seem to bother the Republican who continues to smile and again yells, "Thank you!"

The union boss asks the bartender, "What the hell is the matter with that Republican?  I have ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him and all the silly ass does is smile and thanks me.   Is he nuts?"

now that's funny!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1093 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 7:01pm
gimmekeef wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 2:43pm:

now that's funny!

this ain't repealing Obama Care.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1094 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 8:43pm

<  ------------- "    I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!    "

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:14am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #1095 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 8:53pm
That is funny EG!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1096 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:05pm

<  ------ Some Guy  ?!   ....  !!!!!! :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-republican-obamacare-choke-1489618345

" The Republican ObamaCare Choke   "

" If they blow health-care reform, why would anyone vote Republican again?   "

By DANIEL HENNINGER

" Less than three months into full control of government and the chance to reshape the American system for a generation, Republicans are doing something no one thought possible: They are reinventing the circular firing squad.

Even a politician of such limitless cynicism as Chuck Schumer is agog: “We are on offense and united. They are on defense and divided, the opposite of what people would have predicted a month or two ago.”

Maybe in politics, genes really are destiny. Under pressure from a CBO “score,” the genetic disposition of Republican politicians is to go wobbly. The disposition of movement conservatives is to get out the long knives and start carving up other conservatives.

The result will be guaranteed political defeat for years if congressional Republicans choke at the chance to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

The Beltway bubble has never looked so big or real as now, to wit: The Trump-Ryan-Price health-care reform bill is too tough on Medicaid. Or it isn’t tough enough. It will break the Trump entitlement bond with the middle class. We want the 2015 repeal-only bill. Let ObamaCare collapse. What’s the rush? We can do this reform some other time.

The American people didn’t endure and survive the 2016 presidential election for this. The public that voted Donald Trump into the White House will drive Republicans into a deserved wilderness if they go back on the only promise anyone can remember them making the past six years.

The day the Republicans clutch on this reform, there will be six-column headlines across the Washington Post and New York Times: “Trump Abandons Promises on Health Care.”

It will be a fast ride downhill from there. That is because the health-care reform bill is linked inextricably to the politics of tax reform, the second pillar of the Trump legislative agenda.

The CBO score gifted the Republicans with $1 trillion in savings over a decade from the adjusted spending baseline, a number that would carry forward into the score for the tax bill, enabling the lower tax rates on income and capital that will lift the economy. (Remember that promise?)

The cruder political point is that if health-care reform fails under media-driven Beltway pressure, the same timid people will next block the historic tax-reform bill with the same tactics. They will peck it to death with misgivings. Political courage used to have a postelection shelf life of about 12 months. Now it has the life cycle of a moth.

The logic is inescapable of what will happen if reform of both health care and taxes goes out with a whimper. As President Trump’s political capital and approval decline under a barrage of media-payback glee, and as the clock moves closer to the midterm election, Republicans will head for the tall weeds on everything. The Trump presidency will be over in under a year.

The conservative “friends” counseling Mr. Trump to give up now on health-care reform will move overnight to the next darling, say, Sen. Mike Lee who wrote on the Heritage Foundation’s blog Monday that Republicans should vote for repeal only and “take our time” on reform.

In the wake of repeal only, the U.S. health insurance market would be reduced to a shambles. After that, the next major party will be the Libertarians, because the GOP will be defunct. Maybe that’s what cable-TV star Rand Paul is up to.

An important separation may be occurring with this bill. On one side you have the status quo. It’s not just the American Medical Association and others who created the ObamaCare that failed and want its replacement to fail. The status quo is also the activist groups and pundits whose status and power are tied to keeping their opinions first and all else second.

Across from this status quo that is the one real thing that drove the 2016 election: the voting public’s desire for change. The 2016 election seemed like a radical upheaval, but it was mainly a cry for a restoration.

That means restoring the balance of power between the branches of government that was undone by Barack Obama. When some members of Congress say they “won’t vote” for the health-care bill, what they are saying is: “Let’s negotiate. I want something for my vote.” Mr. Trump’s personal willingness to do business with his opposition restores this normal reality to American politics.

The election was also about resetting the balance of authority between Washington and the states—a key goal of this reform’s Medicaid provisions. The Democrats are united in opposition because they’ve become a rule-from-Washington party. But the Republicans?

If this bill fails, there is only one Plan B. It will be a single-payer system enacted after 2020 with votes from what’s left of the Republican party after—Donald Trump is right about this—they get wiped out in 2018 and lose the presidency two years later. After blowing it on ObamaCare, why would anyone vote for them again?  "
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:12am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1097 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:10pm
Some Guy wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 7:01pm:

now that's funny!

Maybe not, but it gets the ball rolling.  really?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1098 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:24pm
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:10pm:
Some Guy wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 7:01pm:

now that's funny!

Maybe not, but it gets the ball rolling.  really?

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 9:35am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1099 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 3:01pm
Edith what were you doing today while Trump was fucking up?

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/842775869823377409

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 275
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)