Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Jini telling the truth to the world © Don't remember!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
I'm *probably* okay, so I feel better now (Read 8,380 times)
Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
I'm *probably* okay, so I feel better now
Jul 20th, 2016 at 6:48pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I know I've been angry of late. For that I sincerely apologize.

I've been puking my guts out off an on for over a month now. I didn't know what was wrong with me. But I've had cancer before so that was my first thought. I was really scared.

I got to talk to a doctor today on the phone. Obviously, this was just talk and tests need to be done, but he said it sounds like ulcers. I'd always thought ulcers came with a big side of heartburn so I hadn't thought of that until someone here mentioned it to me. Anyway, my doctor agrees.

Normally, being told that you probably have ulcers isn't good news, but it's much better than cancer.

I've been keeping all this to myself but reading what I've written lately made me realize what a cranky bitch I've been, so I thought I should apologize. I've gone off on a few people recently and I didn't even realize how many it was until today. Sorry!
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2016 at 1:51pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: I'm *probably* okay, so I feel better now
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2016 at 8:27pm
Get well, and yes, ulcers are by far "better" than cáncer

Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? You rock!

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2016 at 10:06pm
God bless you girl!  Take care!

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 7:14am
I haven't noticed any angry posts Freya. It's still better than reading a Sir Moonie post. Get better.  Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? You rock!

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #4 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 11:58am
Thank you all for the well wishes! I appreciate it.

And I knew from the first sirmoonie post that he wasn't to be taken seriously. But yeah, I was bitchy in a couple of posts so I need to send someone a pm.

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 1:42pm
Here's one to spank along to, FrG, if so inclined...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-T9pMqzHf4

Happy days.

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #6 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 4:44pm
WaiteringOnAFiend wrote on Jul 21st, 2016 at 1:42pm:
Here's one to spank along to, FrG, if so inclined...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-T9pMqzHf4

Happy days.

Good one, Lol!

But Mick did the best in-song spanking I've ever heard. (Also, the only in-song spanking I've ever heard.)

It begins at 3:31.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #7 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 10:01pm
Hope you feeling better, but did i miss something. i never got the "bitchy feeling or vibe from any post from you.
stay cool!

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #8 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 11:04pm
Thank you, kilroy! Smiley

For those who missed it, yeah, I got bitchy over the Mick/Melania thing. I still think he was being an idiot, mostly showing off and now there's a real live (hopefully!) baby on the way, but it was a bad day and I wasn't exactly polite. Then it spread from here to a twitter direct message room; someone from here (I don't know who) was vehemently displeased about my opinions in this matter. Then they blocked me so I couldn't reply. So I brought it back here and get even bitchier. Well, when I reread those posts I was shocked at how bitchy I sounded.

Sorry. This is my last apology, btw. If I apologize any more I might be required to move to Canada and I can't afford to move.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #9 - Jul 22nd, 2016 at 8:50am
Cool, i understand!
Rock on!

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #10 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 1:57pm
My doctor's appointment is in 17 minutes. Wish me luck!

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #11 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 2:18pm
Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #12 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 4:13pm
OK, the doctor is pretty sure I don't have stomach cancer. In fact, he basically pooh-poohed the idea and said something like, "I understand that you must be kinda paranoid about getting it again." Well, yeah, Doc, shouldn't I be?

Anyway, after listening to my stomach, he thinks what I have is most likely an intestinal blockage rather than cancer or even an ulcer, though he says an ulcer is still a possibility. So I'm being started on medicine to flush out my system. In other words, I'm soon going to be spending more time in the bathroom in the near future.

So yeah, I'm taking this as good news. Hell, it's even better than what I was expecting!

But what a day otherwise so far. Forgot how slick the floors are in that office. I wore low heels and had to walk slowly and carefully. I even almost went down on my ass once. Had to wait almost an hour in the room before the doctor got around to me. It was a bright, sunny day so I left my car windows down. So then I had to dash out there to roll them back up when the rain started. It was coming down in sheets when I got out of there, so now I'm home, looking like I stepped into the shower with my clothes on. But still -- good news!

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #13 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 5:42pm
Can't they "open it" using some sort of "balloon" device?  I saw it on T.V.  This guy couldn't eat solids, because he would throw up.  So, they put this tube down his throat, all the way down to his stomach and then filled up some sort of "balloon" to open the area up.  It was amazing!  The guy was fine and able to eat after that.

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #14 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 6:11pm
gorda wrote on Aug 4th, 2016 at 5:42pm:
Can't they "open it" using some sort of "balloon" device?  I saw it on T.V.  This guy couldn't eat solids, because he would throw up.  So, they put this tube down his throat, all the way down to his stomach and then filled up some sort of "balloon" to open the area up.  It was amazing!  The guy was fine and able to eat after that.

Well, he did say something about trying that if flushing me out doesn't work. He seemed fairly confident that it would though. Anyway, if this doesn't work, he'll put a camera down my throat down to my intestines to get a good look first. Sounds like fun, huh?

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Am I an idiot for standing up for others?
Reply #15 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 12:43am
I started in on the vodka left over from last weekend so forgive any skipped words or incoherently ordered sentences. Despite the good news I've been feeling down today. But that aside...

There was another domme getting all bitchy with other dommes about doing financial domination ("findom"), calling them hookers and whores. (For those who don't know, findoms are dommes who take a willing man's money. This isn't the same as professional domination, where the dominant takes payment for sessions where the sub is dominated, though the two are obviously related.) Well, I chewed the bitch out for her comments.

I'm not a findom. I've never done that and I'm not really certain how that's supposed to work or what's expected of the findom. I HAVE done some work professional domme though that was over 10 years ago. I didn't like it and I'm not terribly interested in resuming my career as a pro-domme even though I could definitely use the money. I have kittens to support. (Not a joke!) I've never done sex work either. I can't imagine letting some man I don't want touch me like that. I've been told that I'm very likely mildly autistic -- I think I can trust you guys here enough to tell you that. Yes, I have trouble in social situations.

So why did I go off on that self-righteous cunt? Her BS about findommes and sex workers had nothing to do with me. Just because I'm like that, I guess. I hate bullies. I don't know how many times I've had my ass handed to me when I've stood up for others. I know all too well how it feels to be treated like shit but no one stands up for me like that.

So should I just STFU and move on since it has nothing to do with me anyway? I mean, what the hell do I do this for?

Well, that last shot of vodka was a good one! That finally did it.
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2016 at 10:06am by Freya Gin »  

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #16 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 2:27pm
Good luck Freya. Hope everything turns out ok.  Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #17 - Aug 13th, 2016 at 12:35am
Well, it's been 7 days and I'm no better. I'm worse, if anything. I talked to the doctor on the phone again and he says that the thinks that there might be more than one partial blockage in my lower intestines. Great! The blockage or blockages haven't yet become total because I can still digest some food, I just have trouble doing so. Also, I rarely crap anymore and that's with prescription-strength laxatives. I hope I can hold out until I can see my doctor until Monday because there's no way in hell that I can afford to go to the ER. I can only pray that surgery won't be necessary because I can't afford that either. Wish me luck.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Steel Wheels
Rocks Off Regular

Much love and support
to my dear friend Mary!

2,000 Light Years From Home
Reply #18 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 7:28am
Holy crap that's a lot of info to take in. Feel better soon, Whip Woman!

I LIVE FOR THE ROLLING STONES!
Devoted Stones fan since time began. SMILE. THE ROLLING STONES ARE HERE.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #19 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 9:17am
Sorry to read about your illness news. Stay away from booze until you find what works.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #20 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 9:51am
Freya Gin wrote on Aug 13th, 2016 at 12:35am:
Well, it's been 7 days and I'm no better. I'm worse, if anything. I talked to the doctor on the phone again and he says that the thinks that there might be more than one partial blockage in my lower intestines. Great! The blockage or blockages haven't yet become total because I can still digest some food, I just have trouble doing so. Also, I rarely crap anymore and that's with prescription-strength laxatives. I hope I can hold out until I can see my doctor until Monday because there's no way in hell that I can afford to go to the ER. I can only pray that surgery won't be necessary because I can't afford that either. Wish me luck.

Try " Bran Muffins " in the Morning .

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #21 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 11:41am
Buy a Nutribullet blender and make yourself a "green" smoothie with vegetables.  That will clean you out! 

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #22 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 1:59pm
Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. I really do appreciate it!

My doctor says we're going to try to flush me out one more time. If that doesn't work, I'm getting a camera down my throat to check out my stomach and intestines to look for blockages. If some serious blockages are found then that means surgery soon after. Really looking forward to that! But I'm thinking maybe we should go ahead and do that. This has gone on long enough. But we'll see.

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #23 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 8:10am
Freya Gin wrote on Aug 14th, 2016 at 1:59pm:

My doctor says we're going to try to flush me out one more time. If that doesn't work, I'm getting a camera down my throat to check out my stomach and intestines to look for blockages. If some serious blockages are found then that means surgery soon after. Really looking forward to that! But I'm thinking maybe we should go ahead and do that. This has gone on long enough. But we'll see.

I had serious gas pains last evening for a good one hour . They went away IMMEDIATELY after me first Dirty Martini .

I highly , HIGHLY recommend a good Martini . 
( Preferably Ketel One Vodka with Dirty Martini Mix , Olives and lemon rimmed Martini Glass  )  . 

" Hit Me Ronnie !!!!  "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.  " Snuggles "  Fly ! ® 
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2016 at 8:29am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #24 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 8:44am
Joey wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 8:10am:

I had serious gas pains last evening for a good one hour . They went away IMMEDIATELY after me first Dirty Martini .

( Preferably Ketel One Vodka with Dirty Martini Mix , Olives and lemon rimmed Martini Glass  )  .

Take it from Joey. He's in pre-med!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #25 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 9:58am
Edith Grove wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 8:44am:
Joey wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 8:10am:

Take it from Joey. He's in pre-med!

Edith    ----- You make Young Joey giggle .

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #26 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 2:56pm
Ah, if only I had some booze! But I'm not supposed to drink much anyway. It's bad for my blood sugar.

And thanks again, guys. Smiley

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #27 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 7:17pm
You can improve your digestive system by eating probiotic yogurt like Activia or Yakult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-j5VWhrUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY4fxLbnWBk
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2016 at 7:19pm by gorda »  

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #28 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 8:00pm
Thank you, Gorda. Smiley

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #29 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 9:23pm
Freya Gin wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 2:56pm:
Ah, if only I had some booze! But I'm not supposed to drink much anyway. It's bad for my blood sugar.

And thanks again, guys. Smiley

Our pleasure   ..... Please Enjoy :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ko8nMmFY4

« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2016 at 9:24pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #30 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 9:39pm

Enjoy Freya   ----- Hope this makes you feel better  .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQLv7CG10B4
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2016 at 8:12am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #31 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 6:19am

https://youtu.be/kyVj0S7oL7k

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

of Me!

Reply #32 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 12:07pm
Joey wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 9:23pm:
Our pleasure   ..... Please Enjoy :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ko8nMmFY4

Awesome solo! MT was fantastic!

Joey wrote on Aug 16th, 2016 at 9:39pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQLv7CG10B4

Rodney was truly one of the greats! I remember Easy Money too, though it has been a very long time.

Some Guy wrote on Aug 18th, 2016 at 6:19am:

https://youtu.be/kyVj0S7oL7k

That's actually an improvement, if you ask me. Wink

Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)