Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61
Send Topic Print
Yet another "Joey?" thread (Read 425,159 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Yet another Joey thread
Reply #850 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 4:57pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Joey wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 4:44pm:
Leonid ................

YOU FOUND MY KITTY !!!!!!   Smiley

He's a left-wing libtard, Joey. Prolly gonna be some kind of tax added to that.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #851 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 5:56pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Joey wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 4:44pm:
Leonid ................

YOU FOUND MY KITTY !!!!!!   Smiley

He's a left-wing libtard, Joey. Prolly gonna be some kind of tax added to that.

A left wing libtard?

Gee whiz, that's not very nice Edith. We're all friends here. Just because I think Trump is a moron, misogynist, bigot, racist, homophobe and a lying piece of human filth... the list is endless... doesn't make me a left wing libtard.

But if that bothers you... it might just mean that you are a Trump Geek! *shiver*

Don't suck my cock you made a grown man cry Nanker

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #852 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 9:23pm
leonid wrote on Mar 14th, 2017 at 5:15am:

Yes !!!!!!    ........ Young Joeykins ! :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #853 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 5:54am
leonid wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 5:56pm:
A left wing libtard?

Gee whiz, that's not very nice Edith. We're all friends here. Just because I think Trump is a moron, misogynist, bigot, racist, homophobe and a lying piece of human filth... the list is endless... doesn't make me a left wing libtard.

But if that bothers you... it might just mean that you are a Trump Geek! *shiver*

.......and a proud Trump Geek at that !

OK, truce, no more name-calling and no more charges of (fill in the blank) - ism for not agreeing with a viewpoint.
Meaningful discussion is where it's at. Deal?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #854 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 3:45pm

Edith ?!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #855 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 4:02pm
Joey ?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #856 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 4:07pm
  Joey?

« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2017 at 8:33pm by MrPleasant »  

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #857 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 4:07pm
Edith?

« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2017 at 8:33pm by MrPleasant »  

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #858 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 4:09pm

Voodoo?
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2017 at 8:35pm by MrPleasant »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #859 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 9:44am
Edith Grove wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 4:02pm:
Joey ?

Yes Edith  !!!!!!    Joey  :

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #860 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 2:41pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #861 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 10:17am

<  -----------------   Edith ?!  ... !!!!! :

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7882503/steely-dan-donald-fagen-i...

" Steely Dan's Donald Fagen Gives Update on Walter Becker's Health, Talks Solo Tour With New Band   "

" Donald Fragen of Steely Dan performs onstage during The Classic West at Dodger Stadium on July 15, 2017 in Los Angeles.
As Donald Fagen prepares to kick off a tour with his new band the Nightflyers -- named after his first solo album, 1982's The Nightfly, he's being circumspect about Steely Dan partner Walter Becker's health.

Becker missed both of Steely Dan's performances during the recent Classic West and Classic East concerts in Los Angeles and New York. Fagen told Billboard during a conference call about the Nightflyers tour that "Walter's recovering from a procedure and hopefully he'll be fine very soon," but did not elaborate on Becker's surgery or prognosis. Fagen did add that the Classic shows, during which Steely Dan shared bills with the Eagles and the Doobie Brothers, were a bit odd, and not only because of the absence of his musical partner.

"They were fun," he says. "I think it's been a long time since we opened for another band, and that was stranger than I thought it would be because I realized that a lot of the audience, probably a majority fo the audience, was there to see the Eagles, and although we have certain things in common I don't think it's a perfect fit. I'm used to the audience being mainly interested in Steely Dan, so that was a little different. But they were good."

Fagen and the Nightflyers kick off their tour with two nights Thursday and Friday in Port Chester, N.Y., wrapping up the 26-date run Sept. 23-24 at the Yokohama Blue Note Jazz Fest in Japan. The group, comprised of young players from the Hudson Valley/Ulster County area where Fagen resides, played a surprise club show Monday night in Marlboro, N.Y., offering a set that mixed Steely Dan and Fagen solo material with covers that included the Grateful Dead's "Shakedown Street" and the Rolling Stones' "Beast of Burden." Fagen is particularly looking forward to giving an airing to songs from his four solo albums, which have taken a back seat since Steely Dan reactivated and began touring extensively in 1993.

"The only time we actually got into those was when I was on tour with some of the guys from the Steely Dan band in 2006, I believe," Fagen recalled. "I did a brief tour and it was really fun 'cause they'd never been played live, ever, and I think that month or two is the only time I've ever played them live. I remember playing 'The New Frontier' at a Steely Dan show once or twice. So they're really new to me. These (Nightflyers) guys actually have taught me the chords to a few that I forgot." And with the oldest Nightflyer just 28 years old, Fagen, 69, is enjoying being around a much younger group of players.

"It's great hanging around with twentysomethings," Fagen said, noting that a fringe benefit is "they know all the good places to eat in town. I've been eating a lot of exotic food -- for me, at least. I'm more of, like, a grilled cheese guy." Musically, however, it's been a great fit.

"When I first saw them I could see they seemed to be a cut above some of the other local musicians," Fagen said. "They had a really good feel. They remind me of fellow Bard (College) students back in the late '60s; I don't think they're sort of stereotypical millennials. They have a real sense of tradition and soul. It's...a thrilling musical relationship and it has to do with our personal relationship...We all see things in a similar way, I think, musically and that's the main thing."

Fagen has, in fact, begun writing material with guitarist Connor Kennedy, which may surface as part of his fifth solo album. "I'd love to go into the studio with these guys," he said. "I've got some new material. We haven't had a chance to work up too many things but on the road I'm hoping to show the guys some of the new stuff I've been writing, and it'll be fun developing that with a band 'cause generally speaking in recent years the way I work is usually alone and doing arrangements by myself, or with Walter. It'll be fun actually having a band to try this stuff out on. I don't think I've done that since the early '70s, probably."

Fagen does make a guest appearance on Todd Rundgren's new album, White Knight, on the Trump satire "Tin Foil Hat." But he doesn't expect his own material will be quite as topical. "I usually don't write any outright political stuff," he says, "('Tin Foil Hat') was not something we thought that much about. It kind of relieved our sense of tragedy to write it. But inspiration can come from anything that's happening currently as well as stuff that's just in your head."

« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 10:37am by Joey »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #862 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:30pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #863 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:25pm

<  ---------------    mojo  ....... ?!

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/08/03/playboy-model-lindsey-pelas-says-her...

" Playboy model Lindsey Pelas says her 30HH breasts cause pain, back problems  "

My Heart just BREAKS for this poor Lil' Lamb . 

We should all chip in and pay for this adorable, precious , charming, cute, sweet, enchanting, bewitching, endearing, dear, delightful, lovely, fetching Princess'  daily    ' Therapy . '

" Come To Joey  , Ronnie Cakes ! ™   "

« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 3:52pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #864 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:59pm
Joey ?

Man shot when own bullet ricochets off armadillo’s shell, strikes him in face

by Crystal Bonvillian, Cox Media Group National Content Desk, NCD

An east Texas man trying to rid his yard of an armadillo ended up needing his jaw wired shut after a bullet ricocheted off of the animal’s shell and struck him in the face.

KLTV in Tyler reported that the unidentified man told Cass County sheriff’s deputies he fired several shots at the animal, when one of the shots ricocheted back and struck him instead. The shooting occurred just before 3 a.m. Thursday in Marietta, which is located about 40 miles southwest of Texarkana.

The bullet struck the man in the jaw, Cass County Sheriff Larry Rowe told Reuters.

"His wife was in the house. He went outside and took his .38 revolver and shot three times at the armadillo," Rowe said.
The injured man was airlifted to a hospital, where his broken jaw was wired shut, Rowe said.
It was not clear if the armadillo was injured. Rowe said deputies did not find the animal.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #865 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:43am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #866 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:46pm

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #867 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 4:48pm

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #868 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 4:14pm

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #869 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 4:13pm
Joey, I finally caught The Founder on Netflix, good movie. It's just Michael Keaton doing Beetlejuice again.
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2017 at 4:14pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #870 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 2:09pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #871 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 4:39pm
Edith Grove wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 4:14pm:

FUNNY !!!!! Smiley   Yes Edith !!!!!  :  Young Joeykins ! :

" The unlikely friendship between a kitten and a baby pig "

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #872 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 5:13am
Good morning, Joey !

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #873 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:46am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #874 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 5:33pm
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2017 at 5:41pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)