Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61
Send Topic Print
Yet another "Joey?" thread (Read 425,216 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Yet another Joey thread
Reply #550 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 6:55am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Joey?

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #551 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 2:29pm
Some Guy wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 6:55am:
Joey?

i need to buy more booze and listen to this

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #552 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 3:39pm
"i need to buy more booze and listen to this"

100% agreed!!

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #553 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 11:32pm
It Wo' Be Lo' (47:22ish+) is very lovely

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #554 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 2:51am
Man, I just wish I were as high as you guys seem to be.

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #555 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 5:37am
Freya Gin wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 2:51am:

Freya, police tracking dog, will be grand marshal of Mardi Paws krewe in Mandeville

Freya, a St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office police dog, found a missing autistic child near Lacombe on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017. (St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office)

Kim Chatelain, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

on February 22, 2017

Freya, the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office tracking dog that found a missing autistic child near Lacombe earlier this month, will serve as canine grand marshal for the Mystic Krewe of Mardi Paws parade in Mandeville. The Bavarian mountain hound will be joined by its handler, deputy Ron Olivier, in the popular doggie parade on the lakefront.

Louisiana Lt. Gov. Billy Nungesser will serve as celebrity grand marshal, and Emily Grace Peters, a 5-year-old survivor of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, will be the parade marshal. Money raised by the Krewe of Mardi Paws is to be donated to the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, an organization devoted to conserving the environment and protecting animals.

The March 5 parade is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. at the Mandeville harbor at Lakeshore Drive and Jackson Avenue. It travels west, ending at the lakefront gazebo near Lafitte Street.

In addition to Freya, the 23rd annual Krewe of Mardi Paws will feature a complete canine royal court. Dog owners may register their pets to participate in the parade or get more information at http://www.mardipaws.com.

On Feb. 14, Freya and Olivier were summoned to help find a missing 14-year-old autistic child. Deputies had canvassed the area for about two hours.

After taking the scent of the missing child's clothing at her home, Freya began searching. Within 20 minutes, the dog found the missing child curled up and hiding in a wooded area, authorities said.

The youth, although scared, was in good health. The entire search lasted about three hours.

http://www.nola.com/pets/index.ssf/2017/02/freya_heroic_police_dog_will_b.html

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #556 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 7:23am

That is some damn good postin' right there! See above.

IP Logged

TomL
Rocks Off Regular

Change the Fucking sets

Sweet Virginia
Reply #557 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 9:58am
Joseph, how the fuck are you. Should we bring Paris's thong back? Member that time we went to the gay bar and you made a friend. That was a freaky night, Twinkies, peanut butter and hair gel. Wow. A pussy and no tits, that was different.

...Her love is ecstasy When her arms enfold me I hear her tender rhapsody But in reality, she doesn't Fucking know me...JMI once again..... running away with me...........

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #558 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 12:01pm
Edith Grove wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 5:37am:

Awww what a sweet face she has!  Smiley

Freya, police tracking dog, will be grand marshal of Mardi Paws krewe in Mandeville

Freya, a St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office police dog, found a missing autistic child near Lacombe on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017. (St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office)

Kim Chatelain, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

on February 22, 2017

Freya, the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office tracking dog that found a missing autistic child near Lacombe earlier this month, will serve as canine grand marshal for the Mystic Krewe of Mardi Paws parade in Mandeville. The Bavarian mountain hound will be joined by its handler, deputy Ron Olivier, in the popular doggie parade on the lakefront.

Louisiana Lt. Gov. Billy Nungesser will serve as celebrity grand marshal, and Emily Grace Peters, a 5-year-old survivor of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, will be the parade marshal. Money raised by the Krewe of Mardi Paws is to be donated to the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, an organization devoted to conserving the environment and protecting animals.

The March 5 parade is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. at the Mandeville harbor at Lakeshore Drive and Jackson Avenue. It travels west, ending at the lakefront gazebo near Lafitte Street.

In addition to Freya, the 23rd annual Krewe of Mardi Paws will feature a complete canine royal court. Dog owners may register their pets to participate in the parade or get more information at http://www.mardipaws.com.

On Feb. 14, Freya and Olivier were summoned to help find a missing 14-year-old autistic child. Deputies had canvassed the area for about two hours.

After taking the scent of the missing child's clothing at her home, Freya began searching. Within 20 minutes, the dog found the missing child curled up and hiding in a wooded area, authorities said.

The youth, although scared, was in good health. The entire search lasted about three hours.

http://www.nola.com/pets/index.ssf/2017/02/freya_heroic_police_dog_will_b.html

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #559 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 4:02pm
Joey, ever had your pole greased ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #560 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:52am
Joey?

Yes Some Guy !!!!   :  Young Joey !!!!!

Some Guy  .........  ?!    ..... !!!!!   :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #561 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:54am

Edith   .......... ?!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #562 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:55am

Nanky ?!   ............   !!!!!! :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #563 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:56am

TomL  ................ ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #564 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:58am

<  -------------  mojo  .............. ?!

« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2017 at 10:18am by Joey »  

IP Logged

TomL
Rocks Off Regular

Change the Fucking sets

Sweet Virginia
Reply #565 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 12:52pm
I played naked twister once. long time ago when my balls did not hit the floor

...Her love is ecstasy When her arms enfold me I hear her tender rhapsody But in reality, she doesn't Fucking know me...JMI once again..... running away with me...........

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #566 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 1:51pm
TomL wrote on Feb 27th, 2017 at 12:52pm:
I played naked twister once. long time ago when my balls did not hit the floor

I feel ya TomL  .  Paris' pee pee absolutely LOVES Naked Twister as it gets POUNDED from all angles  . A ' Happy '  Pee Pee

" It is such a lovely pee pee , Ronnie !!!!  "

Joey Hilton ™ 
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:06pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #567 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:07pm
Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #568 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:13pm
Some Guy wrote on Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:07pm:
Joey?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #569 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:29pm
Jowy?

LANGLEY, VA—Shedding new light on a tumultuous period of upheaval that dominated international headlines nearly 30 years ago, the U.S. government declassified hundreds of documents Tuesday that confirm the CIA covertly organized and executed the coup that ousted lead singer David Lee Roth from Van Halen.

According to a preliminary analysis, the newly released information includes more than 1,600 pages of formerly top-secret material detailing the CIA’s clandestine plot to infiltrate the platinum-selling rock group and unseat the magnetic, impulsive musician from his leadership position in the spring of 1985. The documents reveal that the agency worked behind the scenes for years, beginning after the release of the disco-inflected “Push Comes To Shove” single in 1981, to foment the internal turmoil and unrest needed to destabilize the band and ultimately force Roth to step down from the American heavy metal act.

“As Van Halen’s creative direction became uncertain in the early 1980s, it became increasingly apparent that we would have to take the steps necessary to remove Roth from power,” said former Deputy Director of Central Intelligence John N. McMahon, describing the covert process by which he and his colleagues quietly forced a schism between the vocalist and members of the band’s inner circle in order to disrupt the dangerous cult of personality that had taken hold around the hard-rock frontman. “Well before the commencement of the Hide Your Sheep Tour, Roth had become too unpredictable, too brazen, and he was preventing the band’s sound from moving toward synthesizer-driven, radio-friendly rock. So, we felt we needed to act, and quickly.”

“Quite simply, our office determined that Roth was no longer fit to exercise control over Van Halen, and that his aspirations for the band were not aligned with the best interests of the American people,” he continued.

Dubbed Operation Diamond Cutter by the select top-ranking CIA administrators who orchestrated the plot, the confidential initiative reportedly sought to quietly undermine Roth’s influence within Van Halen and replace him with Sammy Hagar, a charismatic but largely inert puppet leader who agency officials were confident would be easily manipulated once installed atop the iconic rock group.

The CIA confirmed that it was able to exploit preexisting strains in the band by capitalizing on internal concerns over Roth’s long-term musical ambitions following the release of his solo EP, as well as pent-up tensions that had simmered for years after the lukewarm commercial and critical reception of Van Halen’s Fair Warning album. Additionally, American intelligence operatives succeeded in enlisting Roth’s manager and utilizing the double agent to convince his client that relinquishing his position would allow him to pursue what was portrayed as a budding and potentially prosperous film career.

“Based on the things we heard coming out of Van Halen’s studio at the time, we were given authorization from the highest levels of government to seek every possible avenue to subvert Roth’s command,” said one CIA operative speaking on condition of anonymity, claiming that the agency recruited and trained numerous groupies and entourage members to ply longtime Roth ally Alex Van Halen with alcohol in order to ensure that he was in no state to oppose the takeover. “Had we not moved when we did, there’s no telling what kind of detrimental effect Roth would have had on the band’s move into more mainstream pop territory and the state of rock music as a whole. We saw the opportunity to remove this uncontrollable megalomaniac from power while safeguarding the American people from his potent influence, and we seized it.”

“The last thing we wanted was to have another ‘Panama’ on our hands,” he added.

As revealed by the CIA, prior to Roth’s successful ouster from the group, the agency also funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in untraceable funds through intermediaries to bankroll the production and distribution of such incendiary works as VOA and the “I Can’t Drive 55” single in order to bolster Hagar’s profile in the eyes of the band’s supporters.

Despite the prevalence of critics who question the legitimacy of the post-Roth Van Halen regime, McMahon said that he has “no regrets whatsoever” about the agency’s false flag mission.

“Overthrowing Roth was a risky, highly controversial maneuver, but I believe that history will justify our actions,” McMahon said, acknowledging that the coup ultimately proved ineffectual, as the vocalist’s departure merely ushered in a series of decreasingly competent replacements, culminating in Roth reclaiming his seat of power long after the band had ceased to have an impact in the international community. “This was a self-aggrandizing degenerate who needed to be toppled in order to bring stability to the band’s direction. We did what needed to be done.”

“That being said, none of us could possibly have foreseen that For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge would indirectly result from our actions,” he added, solemnly shaking his head.

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:34pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #570 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 7:40pm
Joey wrote on Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:52am:
Joey?

Yes Some Guy !!!!   :  Young Joey !!!!!

Some Guy  .........  ?!    ..... !!!!!   :

Joey, while other Stones album have been remastered only Emotional Rescue could be remasterpieced.

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2017 at 7:42pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #571 - Feb 28th, 2017 at 6:53am
Joey?

“I’m working on on new songs now.”

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #572 - Feb 28th, 2017 at 7:40pm
edith?
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2017 at 7:56pm by mojoman »  

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #573 - Feb 28th, 2017 at 9:52pm

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #574 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 6:24pm
mojoman wrote on Feb 28th, 2017 at 7:40pm:
edith?

Yes, mojo! Edith Gras!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)