Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
BRexit. What do you British and European ROffers think of it? (Read 21,796 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: BRexit. What do you British and European ROffers think of it?
Reply #25 - Jun 30th, 2016 at 4:46pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
In case ya'll didn't know:

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

a.completeunknown
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #26 - Jun 30th, 2016 at 9:08pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jun 30th, 2016 at 4:46pm:
In case ya'll didn't know:

Clear as mud!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #27 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 12:34am
Scottish people are the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth. The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people here seem to hate the Brexit and the English. I don't. They're just wankers. The Scottish, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. They're ruled by complete assholes. It's may be a SHITE state of affairs to be in, but ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2016 at 12:44am by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #28 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 5:23am
sirmoonie wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 12:34am:
Scottish people are the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth. The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people here seem to hate the Brexit and the English. I don't. They're just wankers. The Scottish, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. They're ruled by complete assholes. It's may be a SHITE state of affairs to be in, but ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference.

Stu was Scottish  stu watching how stupid we are LOL

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #29 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 9:23am

There he is.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #30 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 11:22am
Edith Grove wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 5:23am:

Stu was Scottish  stu watching how stupid we are LOL

It's a quote from Trainspotting that I morphed for humor and contextual purposes.  The diminished IQ level around here guaranteed it would be a failure on my part, but I gave it the ole college try anyway.  I push rocks uphill like that Sisyphus guy.  Shades of Sisyphus. 

Stones Stu is Scottish, and so is the next president of the United States of America - Donald Luther Trump.

He is actually from this island, named the Isle of Lewis (in red): ...

He has had to overcome a LOT of anti-Scottish sentiment/prejudice in America to get where he is.  He gives hope to Scottish-Americans around the country, and around the world.  He's kind of like their Martin Luther King.  Donald Luther King.  Donald Trumping King.  Luther Martin Trump.  Trump Ass King.  King Bash Luther Trump.  Donald Luther Trump Leviathan.

He will lead America out of the EU, just like Britain.  Amber waves of fucking grain, saying bye bye to the attempted German superstate.  Above the fruited plain.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

straycatuk
Rocks Off Regular

Northern England
Reply #31 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 6:46pm
Brexit ? I thought it was some kind of Breakfast cereal , like All Bran - Keeps you regular.

Boris had no problem with his bowel movements when he accidentally " won"

sc uk

outcasts all their lives

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #32 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 7:03pm
This Brexit has people flipping the fuck out.

The EU is a proxy for another German superstate.  The last century showed why that is a highly undesirable thing to civilized people who enjoy peace, freedom, democracy, and life.

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #33 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 12:19am

IP Logged

lavendar
Rocks Off Regular

Buffalo,NY
Reply #34 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 9:03am
Lol

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #35 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 9:23am
straycatuk wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 6:46pm:
Brexit ? I thought it was some kind of Breakfast cereal , like All Bran - Keeps you regular.

sc uk

Let me tell you from personal experience that bran muffins in the morning can clean out your entire system in seconds  ........ SECONDS !!!!!!!

Damn !!!!!!

*** Phew ! ***

Off to the pool , Ronnie ! "

Stinkykins ®

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #36 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 9:25am

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #37 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 10:06am
straycatuk wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 6:46pm:

sc uk

But everybody else shit a brick. Ouch!

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #38 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 10:55am
Slap skunk.  Slap fat.  Bunny bun bun.  Twizzle tits.  Twizzle rod.  Fat neck.  Fat ass.  Mondo beef.  Beef butt.  Beef nuts.  Biff snot.

Go all out on the 4th, my fellow Americans.  Do it!  Balls out.  Leave nothing festive on the table.  For there is nothing worse that waking up on July 5th wondering "could I have done more?  Could I have been more patriotic?"  I don't wish such regrets and misgivings on anyone.  You need to go all out on the Fourth of July.  Balls to the metal.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2016 at 2:53pm by sirmoonie »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #39 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 11:57am
sirmoonie wrote on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 10:55am:
Slap skunk.  Slap fat.  Bunny bun bun.  Twizzle tits.  Twizzle rod.  Fat neck.  Fat ass.  Mondo beef.  Beef butt.  Beef nuts.  Biff snot.

Go all out on the 4th, my fellow Americans.  Do it!  Balls out.  Leave nothing festive on the table.  For their is nothing worse that waking up on July 5th wondering "could I have done more?  Could I have been more patriotic?"  I don't wish such regrets and misgivings on anyone.  You need to go all out on the Fourth of July.  Balls to the metal.

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #40 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 12:05pm
This has nothing to do with the topic, but I thought it was so funny.  Some lady in Texas suffers from British Accent Syndrome!  Apparently, that is a real thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQaubxclf8E

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #41 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 3:15pm
Joey wrote on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 11:57am:
sirmoonie wrote on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 10:55am:

Go all out on the 4th, my fellow Americans.  Do it!  Balls out.  Leave nothing festive on the table.  For their is nothing worse that waking up on July 5th wondering "could I have done more?  Could I have been more patriotic?"  I don't wish such regrets and misgivings on anyone.  You need to go all out on the Fourth of July.  Balls to the metal.

Your beloved Eagles, Joey.  Do they have some good songs to sing?  I heard somewhere (it may even have been here) that they sucked dick.

What are you doing on the 4th?  Jump up and down a lot?  You could paint your feet red, white and blue, and then jump up and down.

I'm going to a fish fry.  Throw some cod, some mackerel, some tuna on the grill.  Big mackerel.  You know those big fucking summer mackerel?  Got like 20 pounds of that.  Fileted, buffeted, and all slobbered up with horseradish and burgundy. 

Okay, hang in there bud.  Don't forget my admonitions to you.

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #42 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 4:32pm
WTF?  Are you talking to Joey or me?  Because I'm a great singer!  I got a standing ovation at the karaoke bar last night!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #43 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 4:41pm
I think I was talking to Joey.  That's how I'm reading it.

What songs did you sing, Gorda?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #44 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 9:58am
" I'm going to a fish fry.  Throw some cod, some mackerel, some tuna on the grill.  Big mackerel.  You know those big fucking summer mackerel?  "

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/06/entertainment/et-eagles6/2

"  ....... A lot of that was due to the addition of guitarist Don Felder in 1974, and then Walsh in 1976. These changes were not made gently. Leadon, frustrated with the rock direction, announced his resignation by pouring a beer over Frey's head. Bass player Meisner, sick of the chaos, left in 1977. The Eagles recruited Schmit, who was stunned by the backstage strife.

"I thought at first it was just the normal tensions, you know, but these were really intense," Schmit said. "And then came that night in Long Beach."

The "Long Night in Wrong Beach," July 31, 1980, found the Eagles muttering dark threats to each other between the choruses. After the show, there was a brawl backstage. Schmit watched it all in shock. "I remember after weeks it sank in: This really was the end of it all."

Frey scoffed when asked if it was meaningful that what came together in Southern California also splintered here.

"Bands have arguments in Memphis, sometimes they have arguments in New York," he said testily. "Look, we disagreed all over the world."

« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2016 at 1:18pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #45 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 10:18am
The result of the Brexit vote is an argument for the political genius of American apathy.

But speaking of the US, I wonder how much of the Brexit rush was fueled by anti-Muslim xenophobia.

Anybody remember the Beatles' bootlegged songs "Commonwealth/Oh, Enoch Powell" and "No Pakistanis"?
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2016 at 10:20am by andrews27 »  

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #46 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 1:21pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 4:41pm:
I think I was talking to Joey.  That's how I'm reading it.

What songs did you sing, Gorda?

Mostly songs in Spanish.  I exaggerated. No one gave me a standing ovation.  But while I was singing Siempre hace frío by Selena, some drunk girl fell off her bar stool!  And then she shouted, "gorda please don't sing that song!  I'm too emotional!"

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #47 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 4:05pm
andrews27 wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 10:18am:
The result of the Brexit vote is an argument for the political genius of American apathy.

I don't understand what that sentence means.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #48 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 6:08pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 4:05pm:
andrews27 wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 10:18am:

I don't understand what that sentence means.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #49 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 6:47pm
Those guys look like they spend a lot of time in bed together, Joe.  Joe Hoe.  Road to hoe.  Hoe to blow.  Moe Moe blow Joe.  Mondo Bow.

What the fuck?  Monday, in the park, not seeing a narc, I think it was the Blow of July.  People dancing, really moofing, a man playing street songs.  Singing Italian songs!

What's the shortest book in the world, Joe?  Give up?  It entitled "Italian War Heroes."

I got to go.  I got to flip the tuna.  Slather up the mackerel.  Nod the cod.  Shout out to all the patriots out there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)