Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hey Moonie (Read 4,104 times)
gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Hey Moonie
Jan 21st, 2016 at 11:44pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Seeing as you seem to be our very own biblical scholar, do you think with all these celebrity deaths, and feeling the shadow of the valley of darkness myself, ISIL, etc. Could we possibly be in the quickening?

Is judgement Day upon us? Will we be the quick, or the dead? I'm agog! Your opinion would be very interesting at this point in time. Oh! And a very happy New Year, hope you enjoyed the twiglets, whatever the fuck they are. As a kid I used to pig out on winkles(a shellfish of sorts), and Shandy Guinness come hogmany (Scottish New Year), Och! Let's get wellied(pissed, drunk,smashed, and put Exile on.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Hey Moonie
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2016 at 7:44am
I know everything there is to know about the Bible.  I am extremely well versed.  Twiglets are savory snacks made by Jacobs.  Used to be Peek Freans.  You can order them on Amazon, much like you can order LSD on Silk Road.  I am well versed.  Well heeled.  Ask me anything, I'll know it.  I even know the third Bible upside down and backwards.  I am self-well versed in all 3 Bibles.  They are looking for The Leviathan off the coast of Rhodesia. Need a big fucking hook to land that fish!

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2016 at 9:18am
"  ...............  I am well versed.  Well heeled.  Ask me anything, I'll know it.    .... "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/12107998/Glenn-Frey-obituary.html   

« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2016 at 9:20am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3 - Jan 23rd, 2016 at 10:50am
moonpipe don't know.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #4 - Jan 23rd, 2016 at 11:49am
I am extremely well versed.  I know The Score.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #5 - Jan 23rd, 2016 at 4:03pm
Bible questions for Moonpiddle:

How many of the following verses are real? Without looking them up?

1. She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20

2. Fuck you, Jesus, will ya? Gazza 23:69

3. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

4. Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

5. Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother’s milk. Exodus 23:19

6. When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

7. I'm the man on the mountain, come on up. I'm the plowman in the valley with a face full of mud. Proverbs 13:27

8. If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15 NLT

9. If a man has sex with a sheep, he shall be praised, provided the sheep is clean and unmarried. Nanky 42:34

10. No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #6 - Jan 25th, 2016 at 9:37am
I'm with you Buckfinch.  Buckslam.  Bucknuts.  Only the inexorable passage of time will reveal Him's will unto us.  We soldier on.  We fight for every morsel tossed in our direction.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #7 - Jan 25th, 2016 at 9:40am
Try that with Islam tough guy.
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2016 at 1:03pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - Jan 25th, 2016 at 8:22pm
Yeah, Buckgink.  Buckfizz.  Bucknads.  Try that with Islam, Buckpiss.  Buck o' Piss.  Chiselbuck.  Sawbuck.  Islam.  Islamicalists.  They will Hezbollah your ass upside down and backasswards.  Shades of Rushdie.  Shades of Maytag.  Shades of Ibn Kalb.  Shades of Ibn Haloof.  Shades of Muhammed Q'awi.  Hookah.  Rhymes with Mookah.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #9 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:21pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 23rd, 2016 at 7:44am:
I know everything there is to know about the Bible.  I am extremely well versed.  Twiglets are savory snacks made by Jacobs.  Used to be Peek Freans.  You can order them on Amazon, much like you can order LSD on Silk Road.  I am well versed.  Well heeled.  Ask me anything, I'll know it.  I even know the third Bible upside down and backwards.  I am self-well versed in all 3 Bibles.  They are looking for The Leviathan off the coast of Rhodesia. Need a big fucking hook to land that fish!

I thought that thing was one of the Rapheaim.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #10 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:24pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 23rd, 2016 at 7:44am:

Laughing my inner mind out. You're also very modest there ol' chum. Fucking hilarious! "I am well versed!" Indeed you are. Quick, or the dead?

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #11 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:24pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 25th, 2016 at 9:37am:
I'm with you Buckfinch.  Buckslam.  Bucknuts.  Only the inexorable passage of time will reveal Him's will unto us.  We soldier on.  We fight for every morsel tossed in our direction.

BUCK'SFIZZ?

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 10:18pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 23rd, 2016 at 11:49am:
I am extremely well versed.  I know The Score.

Do yo know the50 more? AAaaalright!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #13 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 6:50am
mo' moonie mo' problems.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 2:55pm
You got a problem with the Islamicalists, you come to me.  Any other issues related to stability or anything existential, you see Him, if you can.  If you are capable.  Many are not.  Shades of Thomas.  Shades of O'Hare.  Shades of Poncelet.  Shades of Caufield at Lunts.  That goes double for Buckbiff.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 10:17pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 at 2:55pm:
You got a problem with the Islamicalists, you come to me.  Any other issues related to stability or anything existential, you see Him, if you can.  If you are capable.  Many are not.  Shades of Thomas.  Shades of O'Hare.  Shades of Poncelet.  Shades of Caufield at Lunts.  That goes double for Buckbiff.

I don't have a problem with Islamiscts, per say, I have a problem with hi-jacked planes and tall buildings, or brief case nukes. Ahh! Apparently the good lord doesn't do existentialism, believe me I've asked. In fact, I think I may be damned, because he's never said too much to me. Why do you need 3 bibles? Is one for the Greek? One for the Latin, and one for William Tinsdale?

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #16 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 10:56pm
Moonie, you are singlehandedly going to bring the wrath of the Sunni down upon us. It will be like Karbala all over again. Shades of Umar Ibn al Kattab....Shades of Yarmouk....

Ben Affleck will not be pleased.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #17 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 9:44am
moonie is the root of all evil?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #18 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 1:18pm

I took up your dare, Buckwhacker.  I shouldered your burden.  I am a Disciple of The Watch.  I live through Him, and Him lives through me.  Anyway, there are no Islamicalists posting here.  Never seen a single one in all my years of posting.  And they are easy to spot, with the Hezbollic outrage all the time.  We don't even have any black people here.  I've been trying to increase our diversity profile, but I've seen maybe 2 black people posting.  There was a Jewish guy, but he was illiterate and never amounted to much.  No Asians. It's pretty much just white people ("whitey"), a hard-core contingent of Hispanics, plus a smattering of admitted Germans.  That's it.  Egg smack.  Soy smack.  Duck smack.  Buck smack.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #19 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 4:10pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 1:18pm:
I took up your dare, Buckwhacker.  I shouldered your burden.  I am a Disciple of The Watch.  I live through Him, and Him lives through me.  Anyway, there are no Islamicalists posting here.  Never seen a single one in all my years of posting.  And they are easy to spot, with the Hezbollic outrage all the time.  We don't even have any black people here.  I've been trying to increase our diversity profile, but I've seen maybe 2 black people posting.  There was a Jewish guy, but he was illiterate and never amounted to much.  No Asians. It's pretty much just white people ("whitey"), a hard-core contingent of Hispanics, plus a smattering of admitted Germans.  That's it.  Egg smack.  Soy smack.  Duck smack.  Buck smack.

Just like a Trump rally, no?

I think we should go occupy a wildlife refuge somewhere. Who's with me?

IP Logged

SheRat
Rocks Off Regular

Chicago, IL
Reply #20 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 4:20pm
Starbuck wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 4:10pm:
I think we should go occupy a wildlife refuge somewhere. Who's with me?

As I said on FB, when they asked for Pall Mall Menthol 100's, I knew they needed my leadership out in Burns toot sweet. Shades of Toots and the Maytals.

But fuck that, Bucky, yer idea screams better. Let's escalate from Summits of the Century to Stones Occupy.

I say we take over the Lodge at East Glacier, in Glacier Park, MT. There's a bar nearby on the Rez where peeps go to get the Mindslides. Right up our alley.

It'll be Nellcote West.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #21 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 3:10pm
sirmoonie wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 1:18pm:

And a Limey or two, the Aussies have become suspiciously schtum over time. We used to hang out in the chat room. Everyone gone to Bondi?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)