Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Keith Richards: My dad Bert could DRINK Rolling Stones under the table (Read 2,741 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Keith Richards: My dad Bert could DRINK Rolling Stones under the table
Nov 1st, 2015 at 10:22am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/keith-richards-dad-bert-could-6743141

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Keith Richards: My dad Bert could DRINK Rolling Stones under the table
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2015 at 10:40am
Cuthbert Richards.  The man knew how to drink.  He was a real man.  He could bust some moof.  He was not a "Nancy pansy."  I have no reason to doubt the account of his son, Keith Richards, on this.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 2:51pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Nov 1st, 2015 at 10:22am:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/keith-richards-dad-bert-could-6743141

I lost my old fella last week. No, not that ol' fella, me dad. 77 and passed away just two months after me gran at 101. He could drink, smoke, and punch any fucker under the table. In fact keith always reminded me of him. He was also a regular at The Red Lion in Sutton where the Stones played some very early gigs He very typically told me , " Cock! They are a load of old bollocks." Goodnight for now old man, see you soon.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 7:06pm
Sorry for your loss gypsy. My dad could drink too, he died at 76. I think it's a generational thing, the old man and his friends would drink Scotch Whiskey straight up. Top shelf, but I could never get the taste for Scotch, its nasty.

IP Logged

captainglassback
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2015 at 10:08am
It all stacks up!  Prior to his reconciliation he was a thirsty boozer at a tennis club down in Surrey BUT to put it in context he maintained his fitness too.

IP Logged

captainglassback
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2015 at 3:41pm
Errrrr!  Thinking on it was probably in Kent, (the tennis club).  Either way not a huge distance from London.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #6 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 2:46pm
Bitch wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 7:06pm:
Sorry for your loss gypsy. My dad could drink too, he died at 76. I think it's a generational thing, the old man and his friends would drink Scotch Whiskey straight up. Top shelf, but I could never get the taste for Scotch, its nasty.

Thanx Miss Bitch. Yeah, it's a real empty feeling to lose a parent, but we've had three deaths in the family in just one month. Go figure eh! Still he had a very full life, some of us just ..you know plod thru, but he was always a risk taker, bless his heart. That is why we had to come to Australia, Scotland Yard was right up our arse for holding hi-jacked goods, big time goods, but it was a giggle. we got rid of the gear in the nick of time, and hopped a boat south.

Still don't know why he despised the Stones though.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2015 at 9:29am
gypsymofo60 wrote on Nov 19th, 2015 at 2:46pm:

Thanx Miss Bitch. Yeah, it's a real empty feeling to lose a parent, but we've had three deaths in the family in just one month. Go figure eh! Still he had a very full life, some of us just ..you know plod thru, but he was always a risk taker, bless his heart. That is why we had to come to Australia, Scotland Yard was right up our arse for holding hi-jacked goods, big time goods, but it was a giggle. we got rid of the gear in the nick of time, and hopped a boat south.

That's a cool story about hopping a boat to Australia because of the "big time goods", whatever it is.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 5:31pm
[b][b][b][/b][/b][/b]Bitch wrote on Nov 21st, 2015 at 9:29am:
gypsymofo60 wrote on Nov 19th, 2015 at 2:46pm:

That's a cool story about hopping a boat to Australia because of the "big time goods", whatever it is. 

The goods? You name it. Scotch for export, washing machines, TVs, Italian shoes, football boots, Adidas, etc. They even rolled the  newspaper's own sports and rec club down in Surrey where we were the managers. Emptied the till, the fruit machine, and the safe.

He used to drive down to the docklands with so much shit, guys who worked for the twins, REG & Ron, and the Richardsons used to stop by evey so often. We even had a few celeb's come down from time to time. The Journo's used to give me the drum on football and rock stars before it hit the print. great days, and what an education.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #9 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 6:54pm
That's a cool story gypsymofo. Are you from England or Ireland?

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #10 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 9:37pm
Bitch wrote on Dec 3rd, 2015 at 6:54pm:

Clapham, South London. Spent much time down in Surrey though. Sutton, Worcester Park, Cheam, Banstead. Now I live in Sphinctralia. Arse'ole end of the earth.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #11 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 9:39pm
It was me and Woody who did that Wild Horses cover a few years back. And without my permission he sent it to the site. Oh! The conceit. Narcisstic git.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12 - Dec 8th, 2015 at 9:24pm

Oh, I forgot! I've got Irish genes, SHIT! I've got everything. Anglo-Saxon, Pict, Celt. A true BRITISH mongrel. Less the bulldog, more the 57 varieties. I'd get put down at the lost dog's home. Bus to Battersea please.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #13 - Dec 15th, 2015 at 7:58pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on Dec 8th, 2015 at 9:24pm:

Oh, I forgot! I've got Irish genes, SHIT! I've got everything. Anglo-Saxon, Pict, Celt. A true BRITISH mongrel. Less the bulldog, more the 57 varieties. I'd get put down at the lost dog's home. Bus to Battersea please.

You really are a gypsy mother fvcker!

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - Dec 15th, 2015 at 9:53pm
Bitch wrote on Dec 15th, 2015 at 7:58pm:
gypsymofo60 wrote on Dec 8th, 2015 at 9:24pm:

You really are a gypsy mother fvcker!

You got it! How's this? What do you Americans call state school? Is it elementary? Well; I attended 8 state schools in 7 years; that's fucking bananas! Until I was 14 I never stayed in one house longer than 2 years. In England they called me the gyppo, piquy;(is that how you spell it Gaz?) A Diddycoy, all slang for a gypsy. One of my first girlfriends, Rosemary, sweet Rosemary, was a full on gypsy to the core.

She gave me my first blow job at 8. Threw up (vomited) all over me in morning assembly. All 'round the world... thy children sing his song...from BBLLLLLLLLLLLLLaaaaaab. Fucking rancid I was. Sweet Rosemary. How I miss thee, but not thy vomit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)