Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(NSC) Pardon this shameful request :D (Read 626 times)
FotiniD
Rocks Off Regular

ROCC & RO..ll...

Athens, Greece
(NSC) Pardon this shameful request :D
Oct 5th, 2015 at 3:37am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Hello boys and girls!

I've been beating myself silly whether I should post this or not, so please don't change your opinion of me Cheesy

Here's the story. I'm 34 and for the first time in my life, I've decided I should find my own place. So I found a little house that I could afford (translations don't pay like they used to) and signed the contract with this old fellow who seemed alright at first, until I discovered the house had a million things broken. Basic things, like water not heating, plumbing issues, broken toilet seat, busted telephone lines and so forth.

I asked the homeowner to fix these issues (he's obliged to, in theory), but he refused to do so (quite the Scrooge) and now I'm stuck there with everything packed and a one-year contract. So I have to fix them myself. However, I can't raise enough $$$ to do this, and here's where I thought of making a crowdfunding campaign. I feel ashamed and like a loser Cheesy but I thought, hey, solidarity!

So if you feel like spending some bucks on helping me turn this into a place I can actually live in, here's the link. I would rather hold a huge party so that we could dance and have fun and raise the money that way, but you're all scattered in different parts of the globe, so... Smiley

http://www.giveandfund.com/giveandfund/project/newhome?request_locale=en

FotiniD  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: (NSC) Pardon this shameful request :D
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 3:44pm
Bump... (in the night)

Hope you have enough now to repair that "house" Smiley

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: (NSC) Pardon this shameful request :D
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 10:36pm
Oh, I'm sorry that happened to you.  I can't help you out, but I will pray for you.

P. S.  My apartment had a lot of little broken things.  Then, I got a boyfriend, and he's been fixing everything little by little.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)