Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Keith says Stones plans to record a new <album> are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN! (Read 15,778 times)
gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Re: Keith says Stones plans to record a new <album> are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN!
Reply #25 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 3:14pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Ian....the little engine that might

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Re: Keith says Stones plans to record a new <album> are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN!
Reply #26 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 5:47pm
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 3:03am:
TeddyB wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 2:08am:
This information is new,  based on the band's meeting this week for the art exhibit. Keith quotes Mick as agreeing. Sounds like recording plans would follow the South American dates. Gives the principles a bit of time to try and knock some ideas together before the year is out. 

^Please explain that to Gazza and a few of the others.. I'm exhausted lol ..

When Teddy says it, it doesnt need explaining.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #27 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 6:51pm
Gazza wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 5:47pm:
This information is new,  based on the band's meeting this week for the art exhibit. Keith quotes Mick as agreeing. Sounds like recording plans would follow the South American dates. Gives the principles a bit of time to try and knock some ideas together before the year is out. 

Is it that hard for you or some to finally say to yourselves (or think in coming to grips with)... "Well I guess they are definitely planning on recording a new album .. I spose they did have a strong interest in it sooner or later after all  .. it just happened to be later... lol MUCH later...".

Why is this concept so hard to grasp or admit? It's like you guys fight it at every turn just to prove a point and really ...there is no point. We are here to discuss The Stones not be right all the time.

They are interested in recording and now plans to do such are not just being thrown around when they meet... they are actually 'definite'. Why is this so hard to come to grips with for everyone?

(I seriously think it's almost a conspiracy against me more than it is an actual debate or something..yikes...No shame in admitting what is going on .. and then we all move on.. I don't get it).
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2015 at 6:55pm by Ian Billen »  

Thought you were dinner  ...but you were the shark ..

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #28 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 7:53pm
With all this splitting of hairs, I'm fast running out of fucks to give, Ian. Smiley

Then again, I'm arguing semantics  with the person who until about two months ago refused to believe that Keith would ever issue a solo album - even though the same bonafide insider who's just verified tentative plans for a Stones album was the same source who told us it had been finished a year ago and he was waiting on some Stones downtime to put it out.

If it happens - great. The signs are very good now that I'm reading Mick has okayed it. But you can excuse people for being cynical when its been talked about since about 2008, when it wont be recorded until at least another six months and will probably not be available to buy until maybe 2017.

... ... ...
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #29 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 9:38pm
I actually knew there would be a new Stones album like 6 months before Billen knew it.  I was just too intoxicated to post about it.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #30 - Sep 19th, 2015 at 12:01am
Gazza wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 7:53pm:
With all this splitting of hairs, I'm fast running out of fucks to give, Ian. Smiley

Then again, I'm arguing semantics  with the person who until about two months ago refused to believe that Keith would ever issue a solo album - even though the same bonafide insider who's just verified tentative plans for a Stones album was the same source who told us it had been finished a year ago and he was waiting on some Stones downtime to put it out.

If it happens - great. The signs are very good now that I'm reading Mick has okayed it. But you can excuse people for being cynical when its been talked about since about 2008, when it wont be recorded until at least another six months and will probably not be available to buy until maybe 2017.

I can't believe Keith put the album out and it was actually basically finished a year ago I concede ..

He was only working on the material since 2008. I am not believing anyone except Keith only for the simple fact that he has been constantly talking about a Stones album for the last few months .. and now he says he just met with the Stones and there are now 'definite' plans.

Sure.. he has added lib / BS'd us before  .. but not this consistently  .. and he has never said that there were in fact...'definite'... plans to start to record an album between all of them before that I know of ...he simply mentioned he'd like to or that they are thinking about it. There is a major difference.

Ian
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2015 at 12:05am by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #31 - Sep 19th, 2015 at 6:56am
Oh, I'm fine with it now.  As I've always said, I'll take all the 'new album' talk seriously when I hear Mick has agreed to it.

Not before.

Keith isn't the driving force (or even a joint driving force)  creatively or artistically behind the Stones anymore and hasn't been for many years. His role in the decision making has diminished gradually since 1989. He's not in a position to coerce Mick into doing anything he doesnt really want to be a part of.

... ... ...
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #32 - Sep 19th, 2015 at 9:23am
Gazza wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 5:47pm:

Right and Teddy doesn't have to say it every day for 10 years. Says it once and you know it's true.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

MP
Rocks Off Regular

I thought you were dinner,
but you were the shark

UK
Reply #33 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 2:22pm
anything is possible.....

IP Logged

lavendar
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Buffalo,NY
Reply #34 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 5:42pm
Quote:
...Says it once and you know it's true... sweetcharmedlife
scl this statement made me think of this song Hmmmm interesting lol
Crazy for You

By Madonna

Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one

I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that

I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you

Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we meet, no word at all

Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see

I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you

It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy, crazy for you

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #35 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 9:31pm
Gazza wrote on Sep 19th, 2015 at 6:56am:
Oh, I'm fine with it now.  As I've always said, I'll take all the 'new album' talk seriously when I hear Mick has agreed to it.

Not before.

Keith isn't the driving force (or even a joint driving force)  creatively or artistically behind the Stones anymore and hasn't been for many years. His role in the decision making has diminished gradually since 1989. He's not in a position to coerce Mick into doing anything he doesnt really want to be a part of.

I don't buy the notion that Keith does so little anymore as ya-all say. He wrote a number of songs for A Bigger Bang with Mick (they spent six weeks at Micks house writing them  for A Bigger Bang remember.. I doubt Keith simply napped the whole time while Mick wrote everything).

Keith wrote several for 'Bridges to Babylon' and at least half for Voodoo Lounge right in conjunction or right along with Mick.

Keith is the one who has always resurrected The Stones... and it is mainly him doing the pushing to get them into the studio again.. (unless Micks always talking about it and Keith is blowing the idea off and yet at the same time he is telling everyone the opposite in all his interviews.. come on now.) What more do ya want?

Ian

IP Logged

Mr. Yeats
Rocks Off Regular

Nothing beats fun for
a good time.

Reply #36 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 9:46pm
Keith has relegated himself to being a guitar player in the band with a huge iconic image. Sure, he still plays great, sings great, and comes up with some great riffs and licks (again - when he can be arsed), but at this stage, the Stones could play a show or two, or even a tour, with someone filling in for Keith. Or even record an entire album without his input. They absolutely could not without Mick.

Here comes everybody.

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #37 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 10:05pm
Mr. Yeats wrote on Sep 20th, 2015 at 9:46pm:
Keith has relegated himself to being a guitar player in the band with a huge iconic image. Sure, he still plays great, sings great, and comes up with some great riffs and licks (again - when he can be arsed), but at this stage, the Stones could play a show or two, or even a tour, with someone filling in for Keith. Or even record an entire album without his input. They absolutely could not without Mick. 

No WAY!! 1. They would not 'sound' the same. No two people can play just alike and or sound just alike. Keith has a very, very distinctive sound, style, and tone. Ya can't duplicate that...and it's hard to come close. Nobody has sounded exactly like him and that spontaneity he has every time he picks up a guitar.

Aside from that.. the song writing is something all of us can only entertain .. hell none of us are in the room when they write these things..

Ian

IP Logged

Mr. Yeats
Rocks Off Regular

Nothing beats fun for
a good time.

Reply #38 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 10:51pm
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 20th, 2015 at 10:05pm:

No WAY!! 1. They would not 'sound' the same. No two people can play just alike and or sound just alike. Keith has a very, very distinctive sound, style, and tone. Ya can't duplicate that...and it's hard to come close. Nobody has sounded exactly like him and that spontaneity he has every time he picks up a guitar.

Aside from that.. the song writing is something all of us can only entertain .. hell none of us are in the room when they write these things..

Ian

Sure they could. Keith himself has said that Mick is the only guy he's ever heard to be able to cop his rhythm attack and tone ('Guitar Player' magazine around the time of 'Main Offender' and 'Voodoo Lounge'; early '90s). And remember, Mick wrote "Brown Sugar" solo, with the intro riff and all. Never mind "Sway" and "Moonlight Mile" which don't feature Richards at all, save for his overdubbed harmony vocal on "Sway".

There's a million guys who've slavishly studied Keiths' guitar playing - his tone, attack, lead style, guitar and amp set up, even his look. Not that we'd want or welcome it, but obviously any number of guys from around the world could fill in on an actual Stones gig and, sonically, do just fine. a lot more people can approximate what Keith does than people who can come close to what Jagger does vocally and visually.

Here comes everybody.

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #39 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 11:55pm
Mr. Yeats wrote on Sep 20th, 2015 at 10:51pm:
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 20th, 2015 at 10:05pm:

Ian

Sure they could. Keith himself has said that Mick is the only guy he's ever heard to be able to cop his rhythm attack and tone ('Guitar Player' magazine around the time of 'Main Offender' and 'Voodoo Lounge'; early '90s). And remember, Mick wrote "Brown Sugar" solo, with the intro riff and all. Never mind "Sway" and "Moonlight Mile" which don't feature Richards at all, save for his overdubbed harmony vocal on "Sway".

There's a million guys who've slavishly studied Keiths' guitar playing - his tone, attack, lead style, guitar and amp set up, even his look. Not that we'd want or welcome it, but obviously any number of guys from around the world could fill in on an actual Stones gig and, sonically, do just fine. a lot more people can approximate what Keith does than people who can come close to what Jagger does vocally and visually.

I agree on all accounts... and as well have watched and listened to people on youtube who mimic his style and some have even tried to make livings out of it as a tribute as you know ...right down to the amp he's using.

They do well..and the gestures and posing is even closer to the real Keith than perhaps the playing.. however still ..it is missing a little somethin. It just isn't quite the same.

Sure anyone can go up there and play the songs no doubt. Many can sound like Keith. Some darn close.. but we would not stand for it.. Who the hell would want it? Imagine.. Ronnie to the left, Charlie to the center...Mick up front and then to the right...there is some other dude besides Keith?? That aint The Stones lol.. that is like out of some bad dream. It would make no sense. You see what I mean, surely.

Ian
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2015 at 11:57pm by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #40 - Sep 21st, 2015 at 7:37am
Mick better be on board. Keith just blew his wad of songs on Friday so Mick better have some ideas in the can. Hell bring Steve Jordan and Woody into the creative process and make a kick ass Stones album again. (I know not gonna happen)

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #41 - Sep 21st, 2015 at 10:05am
gimmekeef wrote on Sep 21st, 2015 at 7:37am:
Mick better be on board. Keith just blew his wad of songs on Friday so Mick better have some ideas in the can. Hell bring Steve Jordan and Woody into the creative process and make a kick ass Stones album again. (I know not gonna happen)

Yeah. We don't need 10 more ballads from Keith.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #42 - Sep 21st, 2015 at 6:34pm
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 20th, 2015 at 9:31pm:

Not before.

I don't buy the notion that Keith does so little anymore as ya-all say. He wrote a number of songs for A Bigger Bang with Mick (they spent six weeks at Micks house writing them  for A Bigger Bang remember.. I doubt Keith simply napped the whole time while Mick wrote everything).

Keith wrote several for 'Bridges to Babylon' and at least half for Voodoo Lounge right in conjunction or right along with Mick.

Keith is the one who has always resurrected The Stones... and it is mainly him doing the pushing to get them into the studio again.. (unless Micks always talking about it and Keith is blowing the idea off and yet at the same time he is telling everyone the opposite in all his interviews.. come on now.) What more do ya want?

Ian

Er...Those were written 19-24 years ago. BTB was conceived from a pair of abandoned solo projects. They were not written together.  Both VL and BTB had a pretty much even share of songs which were primarily written by each of the two of them.  That wasnt the case with ABB no matter how you dress it up.

The Bigger Bang 'who did what' thing has been done to death on here before and there's not a shred of evidence in interviews with anyone to suggest that was anywhere close to being a 50/50 split in terms of songwriting. Just because you're working on songs with someone for a few weeks doesnt mean you wrote half of them. Several of those songs were leftovers from 'Alfie' for starters.  I doubt many were started from scratch. That's generally not the way these guys write.

Even if I were to concede (which I dont) that Keith co-wrote half the songs on A Bigger Bang, when you throw in 'One More Shot' and 'Losing My Touch', that's barely ten released Rolling Stones songs where Keith has been the main or joint contributor in the last eighteen years. (I'd argue that the true figure is about six or seven, but anyway).

The only solo output in that time has been his recently released album. And some of those songs actually have their genesis from as much as 22 years ago (the title track is the same as a 'doodle' thats on a bootleg of Voodoo Lounge outtakes and 'Trouble' is the finished version of a song that was recorded by the Stones during the '40 Licks' sessions in Paris in 2002. And thats just the ones we know about because they've been leaked.

When you look how long its taken these 'new' songs to come to fruition, that doesnt really fill me with confidence that Keith will be full of fresh ideas for the next Stones album.

Mick, on the other hand, hasnt released a solo album for over a decade, and his only post ABB work of note was Superheavy, so its reasonable to expect him to have a bit more material available to work on.

PS - and the Stones get 'resurrected' these days on Mick's terms.  That's been the way since 1989 and especially since 'Life' was published. Those public spats always end up with Keith's role in the band reducing in importance afterwards.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2015 at 6:54pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #43 - Sep 21st, 2015 at 7:55pm
Will we next turn / stoop to arguing over who between Laurel & Hardy shouldered the most burden or was the funniest?

It would be preposterous if The Stains didn't release a bundle of new tunes and tunettes soon-ish after (or even during) the Saatchi show.

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #44 - Sep 21st, 2015 at 8:01pm
Gazza wrote on Sep 21st, 2015 at 6:34pm:
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 20th, 2015 at 9:31pm:

Not before.

Ian

Er...Those were written 19-24 years ago. BTB was conceived from a pair of abandoned solo projects. They were not written together.  Both VL and BTB had a pretty much even share of songs which were primarily written by each of the two of them.  That wasnt the case with ABB no matter how you dress it up.

The Bigger Bang 'who did what' thing has been done to death on here before and there's not a shred of evidence in interviews with anyone to suggest that was anywhere close to being a 50/50 split in terms of songwriting. Just because you're working on songs with someone for a few weeks doesnt mean you wrote half of them. Several of those songs were leftovers from 'Alfie' for starters.  I doubt many were started from scratch. That's generally not the way these guys write.

Even if I were to concede (which I dont) that Keith co-wrote half the songs on A Bigger Bang, when you throw in 'One More Shot' and 'Losing My Touch', that's barely ten released Rolling Stones songs where Keith has been the main or joint contributor in the last eighteen years. (I'd argue that the true figure is about six or seven, but anyway).

The only solo output in that time has been his recently released album. And some of those songs actually have their genesis from as much as 22 years ago (the title track is the same as a 'doodle' thats on a bootleg of Voodoo Lounge outtakes and 'Trouble' is the finished version of a song that was recorded by the Stones during the '40 Licks' sessions in Paris in 2002. And thats just the ones we know about because they've been leaked.

When you look how long its taken these 'new' songs to come to fruition, that doesnt really fill me with confidence that Keith will be full of fresh ideas for the next Stones album.

Mick, on the other hand, hasnt released a solo album for over a decade, and his only post ABB work of note was Superheavy, so its reasonable to expect him to have a bit more material available to work on.

PS - and the Stones get 'resurrected' these days on Mick's terms.  That's been the way since 1989 and especially since 'Life' was published. Those public spats always end up with Keith's role in the band reducing in importance afterwards.

Gazza ... Don Was claimed most of A Bigger Bang were not from any other recording sessions. He said they had a ton of material together and even a lump from the 40 licks sessions ... but went on to say almost none of that was used because he said the ABB sessions seemed to be "all from a piece" and that he wanted to stick to that piece.

As well ..he claimed they wrote the stuff as a team as opposed to solo or individually if your watch the DVD about the very making and song writing of A Bigger Bang (sort of hard to argue with that because they made it a point to get that across in that they were working together and writing together more closely than they had in many years). I am going to have to take Don Was's word on that very subject  (without bein a smart arse).

With respect, but I cant believe what everyone is saying on any message board if their producer said that and Charlie Watts affirmed that was the case from what he knows (he came later as you understand). Ronnie was the least present on the album during the writing early demos (according to Mick).

I concede the writing for ABB appeared to be 60/40 Mick.
and it probably was but they wrote almost all the stuff <together>.. besides a few like SOL.

Ian
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2015 at 8:05pm by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #45 - Sep 21st, 2015 at 8:31pm
Fuck....give it a break....LOL....time for class kids

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #46 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 4:48pm
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 21st, 2015 at 8:01pm:
Gazza ... Don Was claimed most of A Bigger Bang were not from any other recording sessions. He said they had a ton of material together and even a lump from the 40 licks sessions ... but went on to say almost none of that was used because he said the ABB sessions seemed to be "all from a piece" and that he wanted to stick to that piece.

As well ..he claimed they wrote the stuff as a team as opposed to solo or individually if your watch the DVD about the very making and song writing of A Bigger Bang (sort of hard to argue with that because they made it a point to get that across in that they were working together and writing together more closely than they had in many years). I am going to have to take Don Was's word on that very subject  (without bein a smart arse).

Ian

I didnt suggest that most of the songs were leftovers.

I'll take Mick's word over Don Was, considering he wrote the bloody songs. I also dont buy into the 'yeah we've working together closer than we have been since we were kids' mantra that gets trotted out every time. What else are they going to say? "Mick/Keith (delete where applicable) wrote 90% of the material" ?

"Laugh I Nearly Died" is a leftover that was originally written for  'Alfie'. As is, from memory "Biggest Mistake". Matt Clifford's involvement on 'Streets of Love' certainly indicates that its pre-2004. I would imagine there's a few more as the 'Alfie' sessions only predate the first ABB sessions by about 4-5 months.

Its not a big deal. Stones songs have for decades often taken years to ferment.  I would doubt there has been any Stones album since probably 'Satanic Majesties' which didnt include material that had been worked on or earmarked for previous projects.  Maybe 'Some Girls' (although 'Miss You' was worked on by Mick with Billy Preston first of all but it wasnt a leftover from a previous record) - and that was also an album where most of the songs had Mick as the main or only writer.

If theyre going to collaborate on songs - and they usually do - its after each of them brings in their own demos. They rarely write songs together from scratch and havent really done that since they were living a couple of hundred yards from each other in Cheyne Walk. 'Steel Wheels' was maybe an exception for the most part although even those sessions had some songs left over from solo projects
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2015 at 4:57pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #47 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 6:00pm
I heard that the Stones are going to record a new album next year...

Discuss!

IP Logged

Soldatti
Rocks Off Regular

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reply #48 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 6:44pm
From top of my head, except for Rough Justice, This Place Is Empty and Infamy (all Keith's songs), the rest of the album is 100% Mick with bits here and there from Keith.
Mick even said in an interview at the time that he came over with about 11-12 songs/demos to the session written during the last year (2003-04).

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #49 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 7:19pm
I've been writing new songs for the Rolling Stones' next album. We just started, and it will be out sometime next year. We'll start recording in November. It should be good. I've been writing the last month for that, and I'm quite excited by what I've got so far.
- Mick Jagger, September 2004

There was a relaxed atmosphere making it. Some of it was home in France and the Bahamas - it was all small rooms and small technology. You have to work at it. There's always the inspirational moment and then there's the crafting but a lot of it, I found quite easy to write. I didn't write all this with Keith in the room. I like to write a lot of stuff on my own and I don't like people being around when I'm doing the lyrics. Keith always says they're in the air. They're not really, you have to make them up.
- Mick Jagger, August 2005

What it really was is, you know, Keith and I started doing a lot of stuff just on our own, and then we were just having a laugh with a lot of it. I'd already written quite a lot of material, and Keith had written some, so it wasn't like we start from nothing.
- Mick Jagger, July 2005

I just spent two weeks writing songs with Keith and some days they're all songs where I'm there on my own, and Keith walks in and paints the face on what I've written. And some days it's the reverse, and I go in, play the piano on something.
- Mick Jagger, October 2004

The ones I laid on (Mick) were Rough Justice, Infamy, and This Place Is Empty. So it's kind of half and half. Mick comes in far more prepared than I do.
- Keith Richards, July 2005

... ... ...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)