Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Keith says Stones plans to record a new <album> are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN! (Read 15,776 times)
Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Keith says Stones plans to record a new <album> are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN!
Sep 15th, 2015 at 8:05pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

Keith said the Stones plans to record another ..'album'.. are now .."definite"... and they ...met in London last week to discuss it ...

So come  on... let's hear it... I'm waiting...   you know what I mean ...

"It will never happen" ... "Keith is full of sh**t"  ... "They always say that" .... "No way, Hose" ...  "Keith, Me and their members are all dreaming" ... ...

Lol <YES> they plan on recording an album it seems and looks like a date is or more of a concise time frame is now officially set...

But I know  .. it ain't gonna happen ... it's all bullocks... nothing but wishful thinking here ... I mean after all ..they have absolutely no interest in that part any more right?.. .. .. ? Cheesy

Ian (sorry ... just had to)

« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2015 at 8:21pm by Ian Billen »  

Thought you were dinner  ...but you were the shark ..

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Re: Keith says Stones plans to record are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN!
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 8:12pm
If KEEF says it is so, then I think its true, or at least partially true!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Keith says Stones plans to record a new <album> are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN!
Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 9:02am
Fuck yes! Ian predicted this!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Re: Keith says Stones plans to record a new <album> are "definite" as per a meeting in London with them just last week ... from IAN!
Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 9:27am
Sources please?........Keith is on such a run of bullshit talk leading up to his cd release I'm skeptical.....

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #4 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 10:05am
Could be 2 new singles for the 54 Licks Latin American tour

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #5 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 10:30am
gimmekeef wrote on Sep 16th, 2015 at 9:27am:
Sources please?........Keith is on such a run of bullshit talk leading up to his cd release I'm skeptical.....

It's Ian. What more sources do you need?  Interesting stuff Ronnie!

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #6 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 11:53am
This is some fucking balls out news.  Balls out.  This is fucking bitching.  Radical!  This is good news.  This bodes well.  It's a harbinger.

What is it the Islamicals say?  Asaalamaquanfuckawhackaasaam.  Yeah.  Big goddam day in Stones biff.  Moogie moogie.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #7 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 3:35pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Sep 16th, 2015 at 10:30am:
gimmekeef wrote on Sep 16th, 2015 at 9:27am:

It's Ian. What more sources do you need?  Interesting stuff Ronnie!

I'm waiting for Gazza to over ride this prediction soon.....lol

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #8 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 3:38pm
It will be the album we have been waiting for. Let Keith's people that are doing his new album do the new Stones record.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2015 at 3:39pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #9 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 3:56pm

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #10 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 3:58pm
Bitch wrote on Sep 15th, 2015 at 8:12pm:
If KEEF says it is so, then I think its true, or at least partially true!

Yes, because after all he has to write most of the songs.  What the fuck?

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #11 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 4:02pm
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 15th, 2015 at 8:05pm:
Lol <YES> they plan on recording an album it seems and looks like a date is or more of a concise time frame is now officially set...

That's the most brilliantly vague confirmation I've ever seen!

Seriously - isn't he just repeating what he's been saying for the last couple of months - ie they'd like to make a record, but if and when they start it wont be anytime before next spring?

... ... ...
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #12 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 4:03pm
It's not so much a comeback, since The Rolling Stones have been performing pretty steadily for years — but their first studio album in almost ten years is no small feat.

Keith Richards confirmed Tuesday night during the iHeartRadio ICONS event that the Stones are coming back together to record their first studio album since 2005's A Bigger Bang.

Richards, who was promoting his solo album Crosseyed Heart prior to its upcoming release Friday, revealed that he and the old band recently met up in London.

"Actually, I was in London last week, and the boys [Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood] and I got together," Richards said at the live Q&A event, "and yeah, there are now definite plans to record, we've been pacing ourselves a bit and now it's time to blow the doors off the bitch."

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #13 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 4:05pm
Some Guy wrote on Sep 16th, 2015 at 4:03pm:
It's not so much a comeback, since The Rolling Stones have been performing pretty steadily for years — but their first studio album in almost ten years is no small feat.

Keith Richards confirmed Tuesday night during the iHeartRadio ICONS event that the Stones are coming back together to record their first studio album since 2005's A Bigger Bang.

Richards, who was promoting his solo album Crosseyed Heart prior to its upcoming release Friday, revealed that he and the old band recently met up in London.

"Actually, I was in London last week, and the boys [Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood] and I got together," Richards said at the live Q&A event, "and yeah, there are now definite plans to record, we've been pacing ourselves a bit and now it's time to blow the doors off the bitch."

This should be the title.

... ... ...
IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #14 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 2:55am
Yeah Ian, you've predicted this every year for at least the past 8 years. You totally called this.

LOL

IP Logged

Mr. Yeats
Rocks Off Regular

Nothing beats fun for
a good time.

Reply #15 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 2:59am
Ian's as full of feces as Richards. stu-smiling

Here comes everybody.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 6:37am
Ian do you.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #17 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 8:17am

<  ---- This makes my " Hog " stick out !!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

job
Rocks Off Regular

The last of the hard core
troubadours.

Orange County, California
Reply #18 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 9:53am
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

IP Logged

bobtamp
Rocks Off Regular

Nashua, NH USA
Reply #19 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 7:45pm
Just listened 2 times through to entire Crosseyed Heart. The stones have their work cut out. C.H. actually has melodies. HEARTSTOPPER reminds me of pop that would have been on BETWEEN THE BUTTONS, and the ballads are killer with arrangements galore just like the good ole days.

IP Logged

Maxmeister
Rocks Off Regular

Locked, cocked and ready
to rock!

Reply #20 - Sep 17th, 2015 at 10:09pm
As always, I'll believe it when the cd is in my hands and I'm adding it to my iPod.
On they very outside chance this happens, I hope that Keith has more input than Bang, which was had way too much Jagger solo feel.

Rick

Rio or bust?

Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze.

IP Logged

TeddyB
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #21 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 2:08am
This information is new,  based on the band's meeting this week for the art exhibit. Keith quotes Mick as agreeing. Sounds like recording plans would follow the South American dates. Gives the principles a bit of time to try and knock some ideas together before the year is out.

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #22 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 3:03am
TeddyB wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 2:08am:
This information is new,  based on the band's meeting this week for the art exhibit. Keith quotes Mick as agreeing. Sounds like recording plans would follow the South American dates. Gives the principles a bit of time to try and knock some ideas together before the year is out. 

^Please explain that to Gazza and a few of the others.. I'm exhausted lol ..

Thought you were dinner  ...but you were the shark ..

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #23 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 9:13am
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 3:03am:
TeddyB wrote on Sep 18th, 2015 at 2:08am:

^Please explain that to Gazza and a few of the others.. I'm exhausted lol ..

Yeah, because you've been saying the same thing for 10 years...........And I still won't believe it until it actually comes out.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #24 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 12:42pm
Good job Billen.  Took on the cynics and moogied it all.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)