Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rolling Stones Tequila: José Cuervo Creates Limited Edition Bottles to Celebrate Iconic Rock Band (Read 5,394 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Rolling Stones Tequila: José Cuervo Creates Limited Edition Bottles to Celebrate Iconic Rock Band
Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:28pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Rolling Stones Tequila: José Cuervo Creates Limited Edition Bottles to Celebrate Iconic Rock Band

September 14, 2015 | 05:18 PM
By Joanna Fantozzi, Editor

José Cuervo is releasing two limited edition tequila bottlings of Especial and Reserva de la Familia to celebrate The Rolling Stones

Perhaps if you drink this stuff, you’ll think you have the moves like Jagger.

Apparently you can get satisfaction, Mick: just with tequila. Jose Cuervo is releasing two limited edition bottlings of their high-end Especial and Reserva de la Familia tequilas in honor of the iconic rock band, The Rolling Stones

The bottles feature the iconic Stones tongue and lip design, of course. Both are meant to celebrate Jose Cuervo’s relationship with The Rolling Stones, who dubbed their 1972 North American tour, the Tequila Sunrise tour

The Especial is available starting today for $16.99 per bottle, and you’ll be able to pick up the extra-añejo (aged in oak barrels for three years or more) tequila, Reserva de la Familia, starting in November for an extravagant $149.99 per bottle. According to Jose Cuervo, it was 1972 when the band first tasted the now popular cocktail, the Tequila Sunrise, and they named Cuervo their “spiritual partner” for the rest of the tour.

“Mick came up to the bar and asked for a margarita, I asked him if he had ever tried a Tequila Sunrise, he said no, I built him one, and they started sucking them up,” Bobby Lozoff, the inventor of the Tequila Sunrise, told National Geographic. “After that they took them all across the country.”

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Rolling Stones Tequila: José Cuervo Creates Limited Edition Bottles to Celebrate Iconic Rock Band
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:29pm

<--------   Voo?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Rolling Stones Tequila: José Cuervo Creates Limited Edition Bottles to Celebrate Iconic Rock Band
Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:34pm
A groovy video... I want tequila and I want the Stones...

http://bcove.me/l5kikl5e

If you cant's see it there click the link below

http://adage.com/article/see-the-spot/cuervo-groovy-rolling-stones-ad/300352/
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:48pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:39pm
Well...if this doesn't confirm the DF shows...I dont know what would!!!

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:43pm
LOL PA is that becomes true "mi casa es tu casa" y la de todos los cabrones rocksofferos que quieran venir

¡¡Salud!!

http://bcove.me/l5kikl5e

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:52pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 1:54pm
Jose Cuervo tequilas mark Rolling Stones tour

Jose Cuervo will release two limited edition tequila bottlings of Especial and Reserva de la Familia – entitled Jose Cuervo The Rolling Stones Tour Pick – to celebrate the pivotal role Jose Cuervo played in fueling The Rolling Stones’ notorious 1972 North American tour, which was dubbed ‘the Tequila Sunrise tour’.

On the tour’s eve at The Trident bar in San Francisco, a bartender handed the band their first Cuervo Tequila Sunrise cocktail. It was immediate hit with the hitmakers! The Lapping Tongues dubbed it the official tour cocktail and Cuervo their spiritual tour companion across all 32 cities and 48 shows.

To celebrate the tour that became legend and the drink that fuelled it, Jose Cuervo will release two special edition bottlings of The Rolling Stones Tour Pick:

1. Special edition Rolling Stones Jose Cuervo Especial: For the pinnacle partier - those in the front row of the concert and front of bar in the nightclub – there is the Cuervo family’s original blue agave recipe bottled at 81 proof, RRP US$16.99.

2. Ultra Premium Rolling Stones Reserva de la Familia Collectors Edition: For the indulgent reveler – those rock stars who also want to live the rockstar lifestyle – this is the private Extra Añejo tequila reserve of the Cuervo Family, RRP US$149.99.

The bottles will be sold in liquor stores nationwide in the US starting September and November, respectively.

15 September 2015 - Felicity Murray  The Drinks Report, editor

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 2:15pm
>> to celebrate the pivotal role Jose Cuervo played in fueling The Rolling Stones’ notorious 1972 North American tour <<

.....so they play fucking Miss You in the advert ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 8:21pm
I'm going to the liquor store to look for the $16.99 bottle, but I probably wont find it, but I'll try! I haven't had a Tequila Sunrise since the 70's. I was a bartender back then and it was a very popular drink. The story about the Stones spreading the popularity of the drink is questionable but there could be some truth to it. Cant be proven either way.

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Ya he preguntado para esa semana libre del trabajo.

IP Logged

AngieBlue
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #10 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 4:49am
I feel the need for some tequila and orange juice!

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #11 - Sep 16th, 2015 at 10:23am
Cuervo is swill. Drink Patron Bitches! Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? Let's go get drunk Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

MP
Rocks Off Regular

I thought you were dinner,
but you were the shark

UK
Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 2:42pm
how appropriate.......tequila has always been one of my favs.......tequila and lime and some stones.....what more could one ask for....

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2015 at 5:21pm
I don't like tequila very much. For me, it tastes like butter.

Of course, I would never deny to drink a shot of tequila with my friends. But I very much prefer to drink alone, so I won't have to walk in the streets or take a taxi. Once a police cab picked me up; but the drivers were very friendly. They left me exactly at the street where I was staying at the time. Thank you, police cab officers.

IP Logged

FPM
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Right here in the USA
Reply #14 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 9:40pm

Tequila Sunrise is something the EAGLES sing about.  The '72 Tour was known as THE 72 TOUR, wasn't it, and regardless of that, it was brought to you by JACK DANIELS and COCAINE!!

And of course Miss You is from 1978, six years after the 72/Tequila Sunrise tour ended.

Anyone know how much Jagger/Richards earned from this turd?

...&&&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)