Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Sir Moonie, Fleabit Peanut Monkey, and Nanky © NFI but thanks!r!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brussels/Europe 73 (Read 560 times)
Smokey834
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Brussels/Europe 73
Jul 14th, 2015 at 9:00pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Hi again. First thanks to those that welcomed me. Surprised I've never been on here before other than looking around but I do appreciate the kind words & tips. Do have a question though. Looking at a cd "Europe 73" on the WhyArts label, which I can't find anywhere. Track listing is nearly identical to Brussels shows with sadly the only difference being the inclusion Heartbreaker in place of Rip This Joint. Can anyone shed any light on this? Are they taken from the same shows? Love the sound quality on Brussels but my old copy is nearly shot & these are about half to a third of the cost. Thanks!

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Brussels/Europe 73
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 4:50pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Smokey834 wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 9:00pm:
Hi again. First thanks to those that welcomed me. Surprised I've never been on here before other than looking around but I do appreciate the kind words & tips. Do have a question though. Looking at a cd "Europe 73" on the WhyArts label, which I can't find anywhere. Track listing is nearly identical to Brussels shows with sadly the only difference being the inclusion Heartbreaker in place of Rip This Joint. Can anyone shed any light on this? Are they taken from the same shows? Love the sound quality on Brussels but my old copy is nearly shot & these are about half to a third of the cost. Thanks!

It's confusing at times with boots. Usually, these oddly titled '73 boots will have some, most of the Foret Nationale concert. Brown Sugar, Gimme Shelter, Happy usually kick these boots off. Although, it's usually only ever part of the show,(DISC1.) Brussells Definitive is a good one; Rattlesnake records, off the top of my head I think 2000. Timeless '73, Sister Morphine Productions.

Both these are Brussells on disc 1, London, Rotterdam, and Newcastle on disc 2. Looks like for real quality this Marquee deluxe set, (if it isn't too expensive) would be the most reliable. I thought Brussells was already available in some regions anyway, it's not in Australia.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)