Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"The Collector's Series - Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1962 - 1969" © Mojo with thanks to Irina and Rollover

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New E-Book: Before They Make Me Run-KR and the Bust that Saved the RS (Read 511 times)
Toronto J
I'm new!!

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

New E-Book: Before They Make Me Run-KR and the Bust that Saved the RS
Apr 20th, 2015 at 6:52pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Hi everyone, I just signed on and I'm "Happy" to be here.
Apologies for my first post being self-serving, but I've just released an E-book, Before They Make Me Run: Keith Richards and the Bust That Saved The Rolling Stones.
It mainly covers 1977-1979 from the Toronto bust and ElMo shows to the Oshawa benefit. As a Toronto-based music journalist, I uncovered a lot of new information through research and interviews in an attempt to recreate the most accurate picture of what went down then.
I hope those of you who are interested will be surprised by some of the stories. Please check out my site, www.beforetheymakemerun.com, which has Amazon and Smashwords links, an excerpt, and more info about me. Thanks, and I look forward to being part of the conversation!
Jason Schneider

IP Logged

72Tele
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Western NY State
Re: New E-Book: Before They Make Me Run-KR and the Bust that Saved the RS
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:25am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I always thought this period would make a great movie. I have stayed at the Weston where the big bust happened.I will def check out the book. Congratulations by the way.

He hit Dannemora with the weight of his world.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)