Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Jini telling the truth to the world © Don't remember!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Tour dates The Rolling Stones Zip Code 2015 - 15 City North America Stadium Dates (Read 22,911 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Tour dates The Rolling Stones Zip Code 2015 - 15 City North America Stadium Dates
Mar 31st, 2015 at 8:33am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
The Rolling Stones Tour Dates

5/20 - Fonda Theatre, Los Angeles, CA  (Warm up show)
5/24 - Petco Park - San Diego, CA
5/27 - Belly Up Tavern - San Diego, CA (Private Show)
5/30 - Ohio Stadium - Columbus, OH
6/03 - TCF Bank Stadium - Minneapolis, MN
6/06 - AT&T Stadium - Arlington, TX
6/09 - Bobby Dodd Stadium - Atlanta, GA
6/12 - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium - Orlando, FL
6/17 - LP Field - Nashville, TN
6/20 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA
6/23 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI
6/27 - Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City, MO
7/01 - Carter-Finley Stadium - Raleigh, NC
7/04 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Indianapolis, IN
7/08 - Comerica Park - Detroit, MI
7/11 - Ralph Wilson Stadium - Buffalo, NY
7/15 - Le Festival d'ete de Quebec

(Edited to include the Fonda Theatre gig and Belly Up Tavern)
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 12:28pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Tour dates The Rolling Stones Zip Code 2015 - 15 City North America Stadium Dates
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 8:48am
Who has info on the pre-sale?

Do you have to link through Rollingstones.com or what?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Tour dates The Rolling Stones Zip Code 2015 - 15 City North America Stadium Dates
Reply #2 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 8:52am
I was changing the header, just lick the image and get your fingers sticky!! (ask Joey)

http://www.rollingstones.com/tickets/

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 8:57am
From the Stones Facebook:

Ladies and gentlemen…the Rolling Stones are back! The band has announced that they will kick off their new 15-city North American stadium, ZIP CODE tour, in San Diego on May 24 at Petco Park. The tour will make stops in Columbus, Minneapolis, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Raleigh, Indianapolis, Detroit and Buffalo before wrapping in Quebec on July 15 at Le Festival D’Été de Québec.

Tickets for these dates will go on sale Monday, April 13. For ticketing information please visit rollingstones.com/tickets/.

American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public, beginning Wednesday, April 8.

“We are excited to be back in North America playing stadiums this summer! We are looking forward to being back on stage and playing your favorite songs.” – Mick Jagger

“We love being out on the road and it is great to come back to North America! I can’t wait to get back on the stage!” – Keith Richards

The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE tour will see Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood head back out on the road after their critically-acclaimed 14 ON FIRE tour in Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand in 2014. The iconic band will treat their generations of fans to special one night only shows, with a set packed full of classic Stones hits such as ‘Gimme Shelter’, ‘Paint It Black’, ‘Jumpin’ Jack Flash’, ‘Tumbling Dice’ and ‘It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll’, as well as special gems from their extraordinary catalogue.

The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE tour will be the first time the rock legends have played North American stadiums since 2005-2007’s A Bigger Bang Tour.

The stage design for the stadium shows includes a thrust that extends deep into the audience allowing the Stones to interact directly with their fans. Known for their ground-breaking sets and use of cutting-edge technology, the Stones’ set design will feature video screens and special effects that will enhance the high-octane experience of attending a live Stones’ show.

AEG Live’s Concerts West is the promoter of The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE tour.

The tour will also coincide with the Rolling Stones re-release of Sticky Fingers on May 26 in North America, and May 25 in the rest of the world, by Universal Music. Sticky Fingers, one of the most revered albums from the Rolling Stones, is set to enthrall a new generation of fans in 2015. The 1971 classic features timeless tracks such as ‘Brown Sugar,’ ‘Wild Horses,’ ‘Bitch’ and ‘Dead Flowers’. Sticky Fingers 2015, with its iconic zip cover, will be unveiled in a variety of formats. The deluxe editions include a generous selection of previously unreleased Stones studio outtakes from the Sticky Fingers sessions and stunning live performances from that time. These sought after tracks have never been available until this release.

Recorded in Muscle Shoals, Alabama and Olympic Studios in London, and produced by regular confidant Jimmy Miller, Sticky Fingers was released just before the Stones became tax exiles in the south of France, leaving Britain after a sensational farewell tour. It also featured some of the most ground breaking design in rock history, with its famous working zip on the front cover and artwork by Andy Warhol

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 9:25am
they arent in my zip code!! bastards!!

IP Logged

TomL
Rocks Off Regular

Change the Fucking sets

Sweet Virginia
Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 11:22am
Buffalo Baby, bigger than all of us................

...Her love is ecstasy When her arms enfold me I hear her tender rhapsody But in reality, she doesn't Fucking know me...JMI once again..... running away with me...........

IP Logged

gagi
Rocks Off Regular

Keith Richards Is God!

Belgrade,Serbia
Reply #6 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 12:36pm

glimmerkkp.blogspot.co

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 1:20pm
Thats very clever.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Shattered Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Wasn't Lookin' Too Good
But Feelin' Real Well

Los Angeles
Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 3:39pm
LadyJane wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 8:57am:

The iconic band will treat their generations of fans to special one night only shows, with a set packed full of classic Stones hits such as ‘Gimme Shelter’, ‘Paint It Black’, ‘Jumpin’ Jack Flash’, ‘Tumbling Dice’ and ‘It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll’, as well as special gems from their extraordinary catalogue.

So, I think it's safe to say that they definitely won't be playing SF in its entirety at these shows. Hope they do run through all of SF at the LA warm-up shows, though.

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 3:57pm
Shattered Stone wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 3:39pm:
LadyJane wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 8:57am:

The iconic band will treat their generations of fans to special one night only shows, with a set packed full of classic Stones hits such as ‘Gimme Shelter’, ‘Paint It Black’, ‘Jumpin’ Jack Flash’, ‘Tumbling Dice’ and ‘It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll’, as well as special gems from their extraordinary catalogue.

So, I think it's safe to say that they definitely won't be playing SF in its entirety at these shows. Hope they do run through all of SF at the LA warm-up shows, though.

I hope by the end of the tour they would have played each song on the album at least 2 or 3 times

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #10 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 4:02pm
TomL...did you notice your girl Paris is opening up for the Stones at Summerfest?!?

That's HUGE!!

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2015 at 6:24pm by Paranoid Android »  

IP Logged

Steel Wheels
Rocks Off Regular

Much love and support
to my dear friend Mary!

2,000 Light Years From Home
Reply #11 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 6:48pm
The band playing all of SF was a rumor.

Again, there's no way Mick Jagger would play all of the slow songs on side two in a row in a fucking stadium in the summer time in North America.

I LIVE FOR THE ROLLING STONES!
Devoted Stones fan since time began. SMILE. THE ROLLING STONES ARE HERE.

IP Logged

hooked
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #12 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:29am
Glimmer Girl posted these pricing levels on Shidoobee. She usually has good info. No word on the Paris price markup effect at Summerfest:

"A Birdie visited and there appears to be four tiers of pricing for most of the shows.  There are a couple of exceptions, Columbus might have five price ranges and Milwaukee only three. 

All prices could be off by approximately $10-20 and do not include fees.   

San Diego     P1:  $395  P2: $175  P3:  $95  P4: $62

Columbus      P1:  $395  P2:  $240  P3:  $150  P4: $65  P5: $39

Minneapolis:  P1:  $390  P2:  $210  P3:  $150 P4: $65

Dallas:           P1:  $395   P2:  $210  P3:  $150  P4:  $65

Atlanta:          P1:  $395  P2:  $150  P3:  $95  P4:  $65

Orlando:        P1: $392  P2:  $185  P3:  $95  P4:  $67

Nashville:      P1:  $365  P2:  $185  P3:  $95  P4: $65

Pittsburgh:     P1:  $367  P2:  $185   P3:  $125  P4:  $62

Milwaukee:    P1:  $395   P2:  $270  P3:  $94

Kansas City:  P1:  $346  P2:  $270  P3: $150  P4: $65

Raleigh:         P1:  $350  P2: $270  P3:  $150   P4:  $69

Indianapolis:  P1:  $995(?)   P2: $302   P3:  $119  P4: $77

Detroit:           P1: $360  P2:  $180  P3:  $94  P4:  $65

Buffalo:          P1:  $403  P2:  $150   P3:  $94  P4: $77

Quebec:  No idea.

I have no idea about the Lucky Dips pricing - but suspect it to be around $200 for a pair.  Lucky Dip pricing was not listed on the presale and general sale pages for the US and Europe sales in '13 and '14. The Lucky Dip sales had their own sales page.

I do not know where the tiers are located in the stadiums.  But here's my guess:

Baseball:  P1 is on the field, P2 might be back of the field and most of the lower deck, P3 is upper deck with P4 up really high and far back.

Football:  P1 is the field and lower deck sides to at least the 50 yd. line, P2 maybe the back of the field and the rest of the lower deck, P3 most of the upper deck with P4 straight back and high up.  Columbus's P5 might be the parking lot. 

Marcus Amphitheater - my guess is P1 is at least 1/2 to 3/4 of the amphitheater, P2 is the back of the amphitheater and P3 is the lawn.  Indianapolis may have five tiers with an additional tier priced at $400ish.

If you're buying P2 or P3 for a concert with P1's that are less than $390, in most cities, you're subsidizing the elite sitting in the expensive seats. They're getting a $30 or $40 break while the P2 and P3's are picking up the difference.  Your friends buying the $350ish's owe you a beer or two for helping them out.   

You're not getting in the door for less than $100 (unless you're really lucky at pulling up those 12 rows of $60/70 tickets at the back of the stadium, way up high) and if you want to actually see a stage - not an ant farm, it's at least $350.

I do think there will be flex pricing (fire sales).  Whether we'll see sections being repriced twenty minutes into the general sale or it will be two weeks before show time - we'll need a crystal ball.

Good luck in the sales!"
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2015 at 1:57pm by hooked »  

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #13 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 1:02pm
Will have Buffalo preparty info soon; at least preliminary info.

If you post on Shidoobee, there is a thread up devoted to the show.

Everything posted there will be posted here as well.

RO and Shidoobee are teaming up for this one and it will be epic.

TomL is in charge of security. Need I say more??

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #14 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:55pm
LadyJane wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 1:02pm:
Will have Buffalo preparty info soon; at least preliminary info.

If you post on Shidoobee, there is a thread up devoted to the show.

Everything posted there will be posted here as well.

RO and Shidoobee are teaming up for this one and it will be epic.

TomL is in charge of security. Need I say more??

No security? Oh no! not you again

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Maxmeister
Rocks Off Regular

Locked, cocked and ready
to rock!

Reply #15 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 8:32pm

TomL is in charge of security. Need I say more?? [/quote]

Buffalo will never be the same after that weekend.

Rick

"This ain't no fast food restaurant, pal."  Keith

Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze.

IP Logged

TomL
Rocks Off Regular

Change the Fucking sets

Sweet Virginia
Reply #16 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 7:48am
Were gonna RLF. We got plans baby. Thanks to Paula and matt for hooking us up. Paula get Paris on the horn, the pee pee nedds to come to Buffalo.

...Her love is ecstasy When her arms enfold me I hear her tender rhapsody But in reality, she doesn't Fucking know me...JMI once again..... running away with me...........

IP Logged

Trey Krimsin
Rocks Off Regular

Slots Rule You Bastards!!!!!!

Thomasville, North Carolina
Reply #17 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 10:57am
I think I can swing a couple of tickets for Raleigh. The trick is ordering these damn things before a potential sell-out. Damnit, these things better not sell out!

I noticed on Ticketmaster there is a "pre-sale" on Friday the 10th. Is that a general "pre-sale" or does that have a limitation as well. Didn't see a ton of info on that when I looked it up.

It's just that demon life, it got me in its sway - MJ/KR

My first published comic work can be found here! And this is only the beginning...:
http://www.grayhavencomics.com/comics/the-gathering-faithtime-travel/

[img]
WWW https://www.facebook.com/rodney.traynham Trey+Krimsin  
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #18 - Apr 6th, 2015 at 5:59am
For Nashville tickets you have to register on AXS.com and the presale there is April 10 at 10 am CDT.

IP Logged

pcodding
I'm new!!

Dallas
Reply #19 - Apr 6th, 2015 at 3:16pm
On the Ticketmaster site, it doesn't show a pre-sale date for the Dallas show.  Anybody know details on this?  (It's the same for the Nashville show).

Thanks,

A Newbie

IP Logged

rock fan
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #20 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 6:50am
If you have an American Express card you should be able to purchase tickets Wednesday @ 10:00 central Or VIP Wednesday@ 10:00Central time..

IP Logged

rock fan
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #21 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 7:22am
I see tickets available for stones zipcode tour on resale sites. Why?

IP Logged

Saintofme
Rocks Off Regular

Stones State of Mind
Reply #22 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 8:07am
There is speculation that season ticket holders at the venues and VIP box owners will get guaranteed access to their seats for the Stones shows.

You'll Never Make a Saint of Me...

IP Logged

rock fan
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #23 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 8:19am
Saintofme wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 8:07am:
There is speculation that season ticket holders at the venues and VIP box owners will get guaranteed access to their seats for the Stones shows.

Test

IP Logged

rock fan
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #24 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 8:30am
I believe season ticket holders can purchase tickets after American Express card holders and VIP. I want to say at 12:00central time on Friday.

IP Logged

Holden
Rocks Off Regular

Tampa Bay
Reply #25 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 8:31am
rock fan wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 7:22am:
I see tickets available for stones zipcode tour on resale sites. Why?

I believe a certain number of tickets are sold to brokers before they go on sale for the public. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Sucks seeing floor seats being listed for 5 grand on stubhub.

mrhipfl  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #26 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:22am
I doubt anyone HAS any tickets yet, but theres no question that seats are siphoned off to broker sites for the financial gain of TM, the promoters and the band.

Which makes the claim that the tickets are priced from $49 to $400 or whatever it is as totally redundant and misleading

... ... ...
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #27 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 5:10pm
Just a reminder that TM arent doing the Atlanta show, but this company

http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/30999.aspx

... ... ...
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #28 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 5:47pm
So does anybody know how the San Diego ticket sales will work? It says AXS, which then refers you to AEG. But with no info on how to buy tickets. What a fucking mess.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #29 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 1:20am
Aussie tour was virtually ignored from a musical perspective. Typical Oz media were more interested in Jagger's girl dying.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #30 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 9:23am
Lucky Dip tickets now available

To be purchased in pairs. $29.50 each plus charges

... ... ...
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #31 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 9:28am
Gazza wrote on Apr 13th, 2015 at 9:23am:
Lucky Dip tickets now available

To be purchased in pairs. $29.50 each plus charges

Parking costs more than that.  Are you fucking serious?

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #32 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 5:16pm
Dont drink and drive. Get the bus.

Cant blame the Stones for parking charges!

Seriously, those LD prices are fantastic and a great idea for people living locally who may have baulked at some of the other prices. Should get plenty of younger people coming, too.

The prices and arrangements for the packages are a fucking disgrace - but credit where its due for the LD deal, and for putting them onsale at the same time as the general sale.  Hopefully theres a lot of them (there probably will be if other tickets go unsold) and theres a sizeable smattering them in good locations.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #33 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 6:59pm
They must have sold out fast in Raleigh...i went to TM at 10:40ish after a meeting and there was NO indication on LD tickets...I didnt know about it until almost 7pm tonite...missed out again...

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #34 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 8:12pm
I didn't see any Lucky Dip tickets. Where was the link for that, RS.com?

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #35 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 8:19pm
yes. I gave the link to it a few posts back on this page.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #36 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 8:43pm
I ended up with 2 Lucky Dips for Nashville! At least I know I'll be in the house!
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2015 at 1:50pm by Bitch »  

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #37 - Apr 14th, 2015 at 1:07pm
Safe to say most of them will be.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that
matters. Rocks Off Rules!

Los Angeles
Reply #38 - Apr 14th, 2015 at 1:20pm
Here's a noble concept...how about using "obstructed view" seats as lucky dips (as opposed to keeping them as full price tickets)...

...just a thought

...It's great to be here...It's great to be anywhere!

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #39 - Apr 14th, 2015 at 5:16pm
Bitch wrote on Apr 13th, 2015 at 8:43pm:
I ended up with 2 Lucky Dips for Nashville! At least I know I'll be in the house!

Good for you Bitch!! So...you have BUF and BNA...did you end up getting MCO tickets?

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #40 - Apr 14th, 2015 at 6:30pm
Paranoid Android wrote on Apr 14th, 2015 at 5:16pm:

Good for you Bitch!! So...you have BUF and BNA...did you end up getting MCO tickets?

No I still need tickets for Buffalo and Orlando. I owe the IRS 3 grand so its bad timing for me, income taxes are due April 15 so I'm paying my taxes and being responsible but hoping there will still be tickets in May.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #41 - Apr 14th, 2015 at 6:35pm
Bitch wrote on Apr 14th, 2015 at 6:30pm:

No I still need tickets for Buffalo and Orlando. I owe the IRS 3 grand so its bad timing for me, income taxes are due April 15 so I'm paying my taxes and being responsible but hoping there will still be tickets in May.

Stones tickets should be deductible......

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #42 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 8:18pm
gimmekeef wrote on Apr 14th, 2015 at 6:35pm:

LOL, is there a legit way to write them off?

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #43 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 9:39pm

The only thing they deduct from is your bank account.  Boring post

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that

Los Angeles
Reply #44 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 9:24am
Bitch wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 8:18pm:

I'm following this thread closely
Blank Frigging Stare

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #45 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 11:27am
Bluzdude wrote on Apr 16th, 2015 at 9:24am:
Bitch wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 8:18pm:

I'm following this thread closely
Blank Frigging Stare

"Entertaining clients?"  taylor made smile

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that

Los Angeles
Reply #46 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 11:59am

no....looking for those who Claim to be entertaining clients....perhaps....

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #47 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 7:36pm
Bluzdude wrote on Apr 16th, 2015 at 11:59am:

Do you work for the IRS? People do give away sports tickets to clients that is not work related, so I might be able to use this idea...perhaps...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #48 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 8:41pm
Bitch wrote on Apr 16th, 2015 at 7:36pm:

Do you work for the IRS? People do give away sports tickets to clients that is not work related, so I might be able to use this idea...perhaps...

He works for a three letter government agency, that isn't the FBI,CIA, NCS, FTC, Dea...................

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that

Los Angeles
Reply #49 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 11:31pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Apr 16th, 2015 at 8:41pm:
Bitch wrote on Apr 16th, 2015 at 7:36pm:

He works for a three letter government agency, that isn't the FBI,CIA, NCS, FTC, Dea...................

Ouch!

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that

Los Angeles
Reply #50 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 11:36pm
But to answer your question about giving it away lets say, to a "client" then you can write off a whole $25!

If you take a client, discuss business, keep a log, then that's another matter...

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #51 - Apr 17th, 2015 at 6:37am
And if anyone is actually entertaining this idea of creative accounting...it does NOT ruduce your taxes...it reduces the amount you are taxed on (assuming its legit and you have filed the paperwork to incorperate yourself, etc...)

So...you get taxed on 50k in income...you spend 1200 on stones tickets that you can legit write off as an expense...you will now be taxed on 48800...check the tax tables for that amount...it ain't much...maybe about 200 dollars in tax reduction...

IP Logged

steel driving hammer
Rocks Off Regular

Champaign, IL.
Reply #52 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 9:50am
They're not playing in Chicago for the final tour?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #53 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 10:23am
steel driving hammer wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 9:50am:
They're not playing in Chicago for the final tour?

Didn't ya'll get like three shows a couple of years ago?

IP Logged

steel driving hammer
Rocks Off Regular

Champaign, IL.
Reply #54 - May 1st, 2015 at 1:58pm
Yeah Edith but I've been out of the loop with probation and classes.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #55 - May 1st, 2015 at 2:03pm
steel driving hammer wrote on May 1st, 2015 at 1:58pm:
Yeah Edith but I've been out of the loop with probation and classes.

Weeding? Hashishing?

How far are you from Indy?

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #56 - May 14th, 2015 at 10:01am
Looks like the Fonda Theater in Hollywood, May 20th for the club show......

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #57 - May 15th, 2015 at 5:52am
Agreed SV.
Could it be announced here??

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that

Los Angeles
Reply #58 - May 15th, 2015 at 2:28pm
I don't think they will announce a small club gig on world-wide social media, at least not part of a live Q&A...just my opinion

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #59 - May 16th, 2015 at 11:53am
LadyJane wrote on May 15th, 2015 at 5:52am:
Agreed SV.
Could it be announced here??

Maybe 30 min before it starts and the barriers and security  are already in place...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #60 - May 16th, 2015 at 9:03pm
Bluzdude wrote on May 15th, 2015 at 2:28pm:
I don't think they will announce a small club gig on world-wide social media, at least not part of a live Q&A...just my opinion

Yeah, it seems to obvious. Like a smokescreen for the real venue. Nokia live?

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #61 - May 19th, 2015 at 7:11pm
Opening acts confirmed so far :

5/24 - Petco Park - San Diego, CA   -  GARY CLARK, JR
5/30 - Ohio Stadium - Columbus, OH - KID ROCK
6/03 - TCF Bank Stadium - Minneapolis, MN - GRACE POTTER & THE NOCTURNALS
6/06 - AT&T Stadium - Arlington, TX - GRACE POTTER & THE NOCTURNALS
6/09 - Bobby Dodd Stadium - Atlanta, GA  - ST PAUL & THE BROKEN BONES
6/12 - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium - Orlando, FL - THE TEMPERANCE MOVEMENT
6/17 - LP Field - Nashville, TN - BRAD PAISLEY
6/20 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA - AWOL NATION
6/23 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI - BUDDY GUY
6/27 - Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City, MO - ED SHEERAN
7/01 - Carter-Finley Stadium - Raleigh, NC - THE AVETT BROTHERS
7/04 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Indianapolis, IN - RASCAL FLATTS
7/08 - Comerica Park - Detroit, MI - WALK THE MOON
7/11 - Ralph Wilson Stadium - Buffalo, NY - ST PAUL & THE BROKEN BONES
7/15 - Bell Stage, Le Festival d'ete de Quebec - Quebec City, QE - THE DISTRICTS and  GALAXIE

Full Quebec schedule : http://www.infofestival.com/Program/Schedule/#!programmation=grid2$

(Updated 12/6 to include Indianapolis and Quebec openers)
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:44pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #62 - May 19th, 2015 at 7:28pm
Thanks Gazza! Brad Paisley in Nashville should be a good draw for the country folks.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #63 - May 19th, 2015 at 7:51pm
Gazza wrote on May 19th, 2015 at 7:11pm:
Opening acts confirmed so far :

5/24 - Petco Park - San Diego, CA   -  GARY CLARK, JR
5/30 - Ohio Stadium - Columbus, OH - KID ROCK
6/03 - TCF Bank Stadium - Minneapolis, MN - GRACE POTTER & THE NOCTURNALS
6/06 - AT&T Stadium - Arlington, TX - GRACE POTTER & THE NOCTURNALS
6/09 - Bobby Dodd Stadium - Atlanta, GA  - ST PAUL & THE BROKEN BONES
6/12 - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium - Orlando, FL - THE TEMPERANCE MOVEMENT
6/17 - LP Field - Nashville, TN - BRAD PAISLEY
6/20 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA - AWOL NATION
6/23 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI - BUDDY GUY
6/27 - Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City, MO - ED SHEERAN
7/01 - Carter-Finley Stadium - Raleigh, NC - THE AVETT BROTHERS
7/04 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Indianapolis, IN - TO BE CONFIRMED
7/08 - Comerica Park - Detroit, MI - WALK THE MOON
7/11 - Ralph Wilson Stadium - Buffalo, NY - ST PAUL & THE BROKEN BONES
7/15 - Le Festival d'ete de Quebec - Quebec City, QE - TO BE CONFIRMED
One decent support act for an entire tour? Jesus wept!

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #64 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:24pm
Lucky Dips are back up for Nashville!

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #65 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:07pm
Bitch wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:24pm:
Lucky Dips are back up for Nashville!

Good looking out Ellen, I recall you also found the LDs for Columbus.

Are you going to Nashville to hang with your son?

Still crossing my fingers for Buffalo to get their FIRST Lucky Dip

« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:08pm by Paranoid Android »  

IP Logged

erikjjf
Rocks Off Regular

Sweden
Reply #66 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:32am
Openers for Quebec:
Galaxie
The Districts

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #67 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 4:36pm

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #68 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:35pm
For anybody going to Nashville. Just a heads up. Bobby Keys old band, the Suffering Bastards are doing a tribute show to Bobby the night before the Stones show on June 16th. At a place called The Mercy Lounge. Saw it on Pierre's FB page. Special guests are promised. Whether that means Keith shows up or not, who knows. But Pierre said he'd be there.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #69 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:54pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:35pm:
For anybody going to Nashville. Just a heads up. Bobby Keys old band, the Suffering Bastards are doing a tribute show to Bobby the night before the Stones show on June 16th. At a place called The Mercy Lounge. Saw it on Pierre's FB page. Special guests are promised. Whether that means Keith shows up or not, who knows. But Pierre said he'd be there.

THANK YOU! I just bought my tickets, this venue is very small.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #70 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:41pm
Thanks, Edith & Erik

Rascal Flatts now confirmed as opener for Indianapolis

Full schedule and opening acts for Quebec also confirmed :

http://www.infofestival.com/Program/Schedule/#!programmation=grid2$
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:45pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

AngieBlue
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #71 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 2:48pm
Lucky Dips are back up for Kansas City.

IP Logged

CC KALE
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #72 - Jul 4th, 2015 at 10:18am
Detriot tickets for sale. I have 2 Floor seats for sale
$ 125. Each .paid $175. Each. Let me know if interested.CC

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)