Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bad news for my baby Gazza (Read 1,091 times)
Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Bad news for my baby Gazza
Mar 18th, 2015 at 11:40am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Bad news for my baby Gazza
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 11:49am
http://thesoundla.com/2015/03/jon-bon-jovi-tops-bruce-springsteen-as-new-jerseys...

Hi  Bucky    .....  !!!!!

Weeding ?!

Hashishin' ...... ?!

Are you Hashishin'  ..... ?!

Weeding ?!   ...... Hashishin' Today  ?!

Weeding ?!

" Hit Me Ronnie !!!!!   "   

'kins ™

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:32pm
are you extending the olive branch of peace in commemoration of netanyahu's victory?

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:53pm
Starbuck wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:32pm:
are you extending the olive branch of peace in commemoration of netanyahu's victory?

that could be the lead story on a show called That's Postin'

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:09pm
NJ may have showed poor taste, but over here we came pretty close to the coup of the century

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/mortgages-bills/schoolboys-winning-design-for...

A 15-year-old schoolboy has won a competition to design the reverse of the new £1 coin.

David Pearce, a pupil at Queen Mary’s Grammar School in Walsall, beat off fierce competition from over 6,000 entries with his idea.

Entrants were tasked with creating a design which symbolises Britain and entries included cups of tea, flags, maps, the weather, famous writers, seaside piers and even the Rolling Stones tongue and lips logo. 

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #5 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:32pm
Gazza wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:09pm:
NJ may have showed poor taste, but over here we came pretty close to the coup of the century

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/mortgages-bills/schoolboys-winning-design-for...

A 15-year-old schoolboy has won a competition to design the reverse of the new £1 coin.

David Pearce, a pupil at Queen Mary’s Grammar School in Walsall, beat off fierce competition from over 6,000 entries with his idea.

Entrants were tasked with creating a design which symbolises Britain and entries included cups of tea, flags, maps, the weather, famous writers, seaside piers and even the Rolling Stones tongue and lips logo. 

The Government went on to say they had chosen the Rolling Stones Tongue design but ruled it out when the Stones wanted 2 Lbs for every 1 Lb coin minted.....

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)