Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mick Jagger with Leonardo de Caprio, Rihanna, Taylor Swith and.... (Read 6,883 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Mick Jagger with Leonardo de Caprio, Rihanna, Taylor Swith and....
Reply #25 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 11:11am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Egon wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 10:19am:
what's up with those blue shoes?

Lay off 'dem shoes!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #26 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:56pm
Paranoid Android wrote on Feb 23rd, 2015 at 4:15pm:
Egon wrote on Feb 23rd, 2015 at 10:19am:
according to that dailymail link he's doing the girl on the left.. unless they posted the wrong pic in the article?

WHose left??
Mine or Micks?

Can you imagine some 70+ folks hanging out back stage during the 72 tour?
Or the Stones back in 72 dating some 72 year old "older women"

Besides the Queen Mum...Who was 72 back in 72...??

The double standard lives on...

and still alive?

Fred Astaire, Luis Bunuel, Aaron Copeland, Alfred Hitchcock, Duke Ellington. Noel Coward, Jimmy Cagney.

Women around that age - Norma Shearer, Marlene Dietrich,

Count Basie performed at Mick's birthday party at the end of the '72 tour - would have been 68 at the time, which was considered pretty ancient back then.

Man Ray was at the Stones' Paris shows in 1976. He died a few months later.

Would have been 86 at the time.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:00pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

SheRat
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Chicago, IL
Reply #27 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 6:50am
This thread made me slightly nauseous.

1) I HOPE he's dating the classier one on the left whose makeup wasn't inspired by drag queens.

2) I thought this chick was some lifelong east coast ballerina? She's not got the juice to get into these parties...he must be showing off for her. That's cute but...

3) DO NOT GET ON A STAGE WITH COURTNEY FUCKING LOVE. Oh yeah, I know, I know, WTF does Mick care, it's an act of noblesse oblige, and he's certainly betrayed us with worse (though at least Aguilera can sing), but it doesn't take a stretch to imagine how insufferable Courtney will be for the next year, thinking Mick Jagger validated her existence by singing karaoke with her. She's never been one to think that whatever happens to her was merely coincidence or a random confluence of events. No, she'll take this to mean that she was, indeed, annointed by The Powers That Be to assault us with more news stories about being drunk onstage for her whole tour, ad infinitum.

4) Remind me never to screw anyone on this thread. Any moron who thinks he can come up with consistently interesting things to do with his dick for 3.5 hours is either spun out of his gourd and losing teeth and therefore unscrewable anyways or such a retard he doesn't deserve to have sex in the first place.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)