Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Status of Mick Taylor for future shows (Read 5,855 times)
The Wick
Rocks Off Regular

Re: The Status of Mick Taylor for future shows
Reply #25 - Feb 16th, 2015 at 9:30pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
LadyJane wrote on Feb 16th, 2015 at 7:49pm:
"Things looked a little odd when he was pulled out of the final bow".

As someone who took great pride in searching for photos to post and save, I do not recall this occurring.

As long as he was on the stage for Satisfaction, he was taking the final bow as far as I'm aware. I could be wrong.........

I am almost 100% sure that it has been a long time since he was with them for the final bow. When I say final bow, I mean with the 4 of them. After he rejoined for his two numbers, he was joining them for the final bow. Then sometime after the U.S. shows, it stopped. The last time I remember was when they were in the States.

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: The Status of Mick Taylor for future shows
Reply #26 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 12:05am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
It's deep psycho-sexual boy-band stuff of which we can only imagine and shallowly, shirley.
When, to begin with, MT decided to hang around on stage after Bill had graciously stepped off, at the bow of the O2 London show(s), it was sort of him taking the piss / over-stepping his trousers, possibly...

Personally I would like to see the 14 minute slot occupied by a small variety of other ditties.
If 'Thief In The Night' was played, the less mature / concise 'Midnight Rambling' wouldn't always be necessary.

They could groove out rotten & rigid and lovelily and lengthily on one groovy ditty per show.
I would personally be satisfied with a 11 or even 10 minute extrapolation of 'Hey Negrita'

Happy days

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)