Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"The Collector's Series - Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1962 - 1969" © Mojo with thanks to Irina and Rollover

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Behind the Filth and the Fury: Rarely Seen Sex Pistols Photos (Read 571 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Behind the Filth and the Fury: Rarely Seen Sex Pistols Photos
Aug 23rd, 2014 at 7:55am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Re: Behind the Filth and the Fury: Rarely Seen Sex Pistols Photos
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 1:51pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

John Lydon, former fronter for the Sex Pistols, has praised Mick Jagger for paying the legal bills accumulated by Sid Vicious during the latter's murder trial in connection with the death of Nancy Spungen.

"Nancy was a hideous, awful person who killed herself because of the lifestyle - and led to the destruction and subsequent death of Sid and the whole fiasco," Lydon told the Daily Record.

He added that Jagger helped out while the Pistols' manager, Malcolm McLaren, sat on the sidelines.

"The only good news is that I heard Mick Jagger got in there and brought lawyers into it on Sid's behalf. I don't think Malcolm lifted a finger; he just didn't know what to do. For that, I have a good liking of Mick Jagger. There was activity behind the scenes from Mick so I applaud him. He never used it to advance himself publicity-wise," Lydon said.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)