Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"The Collector's Series - Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1962 - 1969" © Mojo with thanks to Irina and Rollover

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
He's got the moves like Jagger! Mick,71, keeps up with 15-year-old look-a-like son Lucas during kickabout in the park (Read 3,467 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
He's got the moves like Jagger! Mick,71, keeps up with 15-year-old look-a-like son Lucas during kickabout in the park
Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:58pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
He's got the moves like Jagger! Mick,71, keeps up with 15-year-old look-a-like son Lucas during kickabout in the park

By Fay Strang
Published: 21:30 GMT, 31 July 2014
Updated: 21:58 GMT, 31 July 2014

The father and son looked like two peas in a pod as they strolled side by side towards a suitable place to play.

Lucas, who has inherited his father’s famous hair and full lips, wore the Italy strip with shorts and even had football boots with him.

The Rolling Stones frontman looked less sporty and wore slacks with a shirt and jacket- which he removed to reveal a white T-shirt when he got a little sweaty

Luciana, 43, was described as ‘the straw that broke the camel’s back’ by Hall during her divorce from Mick, the following year

Jerry found out about Mick's lovechild while hosting a dinner party with her husband at their home in Richmond, west London.

The supermodel was handed a copy of a newspaper at their front door which revealed details of the child’s birth and immediately told the singer their 22-year relationship was over.

Mick has six other children, from three relationships: daughter Karis, 43, with Marsha Hunt, Jade with former model Bianca Jagger and Elizabeth, 29, James, 28, Georgia, 21, and Gabriel, 16 with Miss Hall.
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:59pm by moy »  

IP Logged

moy
Rocks Off Regular

Mars
Re: He's got the moves like Jagger! Mick,71, keeps up with 15-year-old look-a-like son Lucas during kickabout in the park
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 9:01pm

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Re: He's got the moves like Jagger! Mick,71, keeps up with 15-year-old look-a-like son Lucas during kickabout in the park
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 9:56pm
I would love to hear them talking!  Micky with his proper British accent, and Lucas with his Brazilian accent!  Ha!

P. S.  Exercise is good for your health.  It's amazing how just going outside and walking for a few minutes, breathing some fresh air makes you feel so much better.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 7:37pm
So cute! Awesome that MICK is spending daddy time with Lucas! He is adorable!

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2014 at 11:01pm
I know it is none of my business, but why don't we ever see pictures of Lucas with his siblings.  Especially, Gabriel.  They are very close in age, and they are brothers after all.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #5 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:35pm
Its probably because Jerry doesn't allow it, since Lucas was the last straw in the marriage. We rarely see Gabriel in pics.

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 1:06pm
I enjoy seeing Mick and Lucas together. 

I hate song "Moves like Jagger" because it is horrid.  Who is responsible ...Moron 5 and his ilk?

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 2:52pm
Factory Girl wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 1:06pm:
I enjoy seeing Mick and Lucas together. 

I hate song "Moves like Jagger" because it is horrid.  Who is responsible ...Moron 5 and his ilk?

plus one

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #8 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:02pm
MOVES LIKE JAGGER !!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #9 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 11:01pm
That is very very funny.   What is this precocious animal?

Thanks, EG!

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #10 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 5:44am
Factory Girl wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 11:01pm:
That is very very funny.   What is this precocious animal?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256348/Lemur-moves-like-Jagger-Extraord...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #11 - Sep 6th, 2014 at 3:12pm
MOY...do you have a thing for the Jagger kids?

six years later...still going on about Lucas...

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #12 - Sep 7th, 2014 at 9:45pm
Those pics are hilarious! MICK is a Monkey Man for sure!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)