Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Keith Is In Town ( Stones ) ...... (Read 2,436 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Keith Is In Town ( Stones ) ......
Apr 1st, 2014 at 4:51pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Keith Moon that is ………….. :

Hello Me Stoneslings ……………………..

So it is 3:45 PM in the afternoon and your young Joey is sitting at his office desk working on a major , MAJOR
Spreadsheet that needs to be completed and disseminated by COB when all of a sudden the phone rings .
That’s Right  …….. That is RIGHT !!!!!!   …  a name flashes across the screen on my Avaya Office System and Lo & Behold
it is none other than Keith “ Dear Boy “ Moon himself   .  Knowing full well that he expects me to drop
everything and join him immediately for another drinking session downtown  , I take the receiver off of
the hook whilst unplugging all of the wires and lines leading to the phone system . However   --  to my 
vast consternation  ---  this does no good whatsoever as my office phone just keeps ringing  …. and ringing  …. and ringing   ..
getting noticeably louder each time until a colleague brays , “ Joey   ….. answer your friggin phone !!!! “
With that I say , “ Hello “ into the receiver and our dear friend Moonie states that he is currently Imbibing at
a well – heeled  “  Brew Pub “ ( The Upstream Brewery ) in the Downtown District and that I am to meet him
at the Downstairs ( Main Level ) Bar in approximately thirty minutes .

Realizing full well that it is completely useless to argue with the man , your young Joey saves his spreadsheet ,
shuts down all of his programs  , sneaks out of the office (   …….. staff meeting be damned )  ,  hops in the
car and heads off to engage in another legendary drinking session  (  … liver warning light blinking bright red ) .
Upon arrival at The Upstream I see Keith standing at the Top of the Main Bar completely surrounded by a
bevy of beautiful Swedish Models (  .. each barely clothed in the chilly early spring  weather ) .   Moonie promptly
motions for me to come forward , orders a couple of shots from the Bar Manager  , and exclaims , “  Here , Dear Boy   ---
Drink THIS !!!!!!!!!   “   It had to be one of his strongest concoctions yet  ---- indeed , a motley assemblage of
various  ingredients  /  substances mixed  together and  masquerading as  liquids  to be drunk quickly
and with sheer abandon as one’s body waits for the next round of libations . Needless to say , drinks flowed
and whilst I recognized the ubiquitous Brandy Alexander’s , Goldschlager , GM ( Grand Mariner)  and assorted whiskeys , Moonie
was in a very eclectic mood as he kept experimenting and coaxing all of us around the bar to :  ‘ try this !!!! ‘
or  ‘’ taste THAT drink   -- good , huh ? “    Finally ,   Keith takes me aside and mentions that I should not be too
concerned about our favorite band  --  that Mick & Keef  & The Boys WILL be back this summer stronger than ever
(  .. after a necessary mourning  , reflection  &  rejuvenation period ) . I stated that I was wondering if The Stones will
come back to the states next year  ? (    ............................  specifically Kansas City where the band has not performed since April , 1999 ) .    

Moonie was about to give me an answer when all of a sudden one of the models reached over and grabbed his cock .
With that  ….. our Dear Boy was off   …….. a high - spirited  , warm  , tender and mirthful fellow spreading boundless
joy and love to all in attendance .

“ I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!  “

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJacky Cakes ®    

« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2014 at 8:58am by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Keith Is In Town ( Stones ) ......
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2014 at 5:08pm
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2014 at 7:26pm
Joey

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3 - Apr 2nd, 2014 at 7:52am

Yes Edith   ..... Young Joey   :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #4 - Apr 2nd, 2014 at 8:07am

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - Apr 2nd, 2014 at 8:09am

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2014 at 12:00pm
there's a word for people who talk to and drink with dead people… "Crazy"!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #7 - Apr 3rd, 2014 at 4:47am
Why , Yes   .... Kilroy .

Joey :

"   I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!  "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJacky  !!!!!! ©

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #8 - Apr 3rd, 2014 at 5:22am
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #9 - Apr 4th, 2014 at 2:35pm

<   ------ Bump for the pee pee  .

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! "

o'kins ©

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #10 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:02am
Joey wrote on Apr 4th, 2014 at 2:35pm:
Muffy.  Huffy.

<   ------ Bump for the []  .

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!! "

o'kins ©

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)