Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The "All Hendrix" thread (Read 21,004 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: 46 Years Ago (Hendrix content) - The "All Hendrix" thread
Reply #25 - Dec 4th, 2013 at 8:21pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Edith Grove wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 at 10:11am:
The last photo ?

This photo of Jimi Hendrix was taken the day before his death on September 17, 1970.

That is probably his last photograph when he was alive, disgusting but there were some pictures of his dead body (police pictures) in circulation on the net. Didn't save them, not sure if they were fake or real

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #26 - Feb 21st, 2015 at 5:42am
56 Years Ago: Jimi Hendrix Gets Fired Halfway Through His First Gig
by Jeff Giles February 20, 2015 10:59 AM

Experience Hendrix / Legacy

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. And while you’re trying again, think about Jimi Hendrix, who made it halfway through his first guitar gig before being fired on Feb. 20, 1959.

The show was a bit of an odd fit from the start. Hendrix, 16 years old and living in Seattle at the time, had been invited to audition for a local band — whose name has sadly been lost to history — during its two-set performance at the Temple De Hirsch Sinai synagogue. As Jewish Currents notes, the future guitar legend wasn’t the person in the building who’d later go down in musical history: The temple’s music director at the time, Samuel E. Goldfarb, co-wrote “The Dreidel Song.”

Unfortunately, Hendrix and Goldfarb would never get around to bonding: Jewish Currents’ report recalls that Hendrix’s “wild playing and show-off style (dropping to his knees, sticking out his tongue, flailing his arms) got him fired before the second set.” This wouldn’t be the last time his flamboyant style cost him a paycheck, either; as the post goes on to note, he’d also end up being fired by Little Richard and Ike Turner. Clearly, he needed to be the star of his own show.

Of course, things worked out pretty well for Hendrix once he started his solo career — and while this show remains a little-discussed footnote in an amazing legacy, novelist Lily Brett may have opened a window into his feelings about the firing in her novel Lola Bensky, a semi-autobiographical book that drew on Brett’s own experiences as a teen music writer to tell the story of a young girl who rubs shoulders with some of rock’s biggest stars.

“It didn’t go well,” laughs Hendrix in the book after telling Lola that his first gig was in the basement of a synagogue. “I was fired between sets. … I was trying to play from my soul, and the other band members thought I was showing off.”

Read More: 56 Years Ago: Jimi Hendrix Gets Fired Halfway Through His First Gig | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/jimi-hendrix-first-show/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #27 - Feb 21st, 2015 at 5:13pm
tonight albert hall..........last experience!!!

http://youtu.be/QVpaPKUz-lk

IP Logged

Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Belo Horizonte
Reply #28 - Feb 22nd, 2015 at 5:30am
"Jimi come baaaaack...come back and feedback in my knapsack...your haze was so purple; and your axis was bold as love...."

683261035 rochaf319 twentythreeskidoo  
IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #29 - Feb 22nd, 2015 at 12:35pm
011780 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2015 at 5:30am:
"Jimi come baaaaack...come back and feedback in my knapsack...your haze was so purple; and your axis was bold as love...."

zappa was frank

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #30 - Feb 23rd, 2015 at 10:06pm
Released on this day in 1999.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that
matters. Rocks Off Rules!

Los Angeles
Reply #31 - Feb 23rd, 2015 at 10:51pm
September 14, 1968 I attended my first concert, Jimi Hendrix Experience at the Hollywood Bowl!

« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2015 at 1:06pm by Bluzdude »  

...It's great to be here...It's great to be anywhere!

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that

Los Angeles
Reply #32 - Feb 23rd, 2015 at 11:04pm

maybe this will work????

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #33 - Feb 24th, 2015 at 9:56am
Bluzdude wrote on Feb 23rd, 2015 at 11:04pm:
[url=http://s201.photobucket.com/user/bluzdude/media/Facebook/Cover Photos/529966_4419178606011_1557894141_n-1.jpg.html]...[/url]

maybe this will work????

A Merman I Should Turn To Be?

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that

Los Angeles
Reply #34 - Feb 24th, 2015 at 1:09pm
[quote author=

[/quote]
???

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #35 - Feb 24th, 2015 at 10:42pm
Bluzdude wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 at 1:09pm:
[quote author=

???
[/quote]

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Jimi+Hendrix+1983+a+Merman+I+Should+Turn+to+...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #36 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 4:10pm
New Jimi Hendrix Documentary Focuses on Historic Atlanta Pop Concert

'Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church' film will be preceded by 'Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival' live album

BY DANIEL KREPS, August 3, 2015

Chris Walter/Getty

The Jimi Hendrix Experience's July 4th, 1970 performance at the Atlanta Pop Festival will be the subject of a new documentary and live album. Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church, a film about the guitar god's Atlanta Pop set and the circumstances surrounding it, will premiere on Showtime on September 4th. The DVD/Blu-Ray release of the documentary will follow on October 30th with bonus content not shown in the televised version.

The documentary will feature interviews with band members Billy Cox and the late Mitch Mitchell as well as Paul McCartney, Steve Winwood, Kirk Hammett, organizer Alex Cooley and more. The Atlanta International Pop Festival also marked the largest American audience Hendrix ever performed in front of, as an estimated 300,000 people witnessed the rock great play in Byron, Georgia, 100 miles south of Atlanta.

The recording spans much of Hendrix's catalog, from Are You Experienced's "Foxy Lady" and "Red House " to posthumously released tracks like "Straight Ahead" and "Room Full of Mirrors." Since the concert took place on July 4th, Hendrix naturally delivered another stunning rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner."

Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church will be preceded August 28th by Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival, featuring Hendrix's July 4th, 1970 16-song set. That live album will be released via Experience Hendrix and Legacy Recordings as a 2-CD or 2-LP vinyl set. The first 5,000 vinyl copies will be numbered individually.

Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival Track List

Disc 1

1. "Fire"
2. "Lover Man"
3. "Spanish Castle Magic"
4. "Red House"
5. "Room Full Of Mirrors"
6. "Hear My Train A Comin’"
7. "Message To Love"

Disc 2

1. "All Along The Watchtower"
2. "Freedom"
3. "Foxy Lady"
4. "Purple Haze"
5. "Hey Joe"
6. "Voodoo Child (Slight Return) "
7. "Stone Free"
8. "Star Spangled Banner"
9. "Straight Ahead"

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/new-jimi-hendrix-documentary-focuses-on-h...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #37 - Apr 12th, 2016 at 11:52am
Take A Peek Inside Jimi Hendrix’s Apartment… It’s 1960’s Awesomeness.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/hendrix-flat/?p=3&utm_source=wmob&fp=wmob&utm_campaign=h...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #38 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 3:40pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #39 - Jun 21st, 2017 at 9:16pm
Thanks....

"LIKE"

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #40 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:44am
I chased Jimi Hendrix on to his coach for his autograph and now it's made me thousands

Plucky Lynda Huckerby's 50-year-old autograph has been sold at Etwall auction

A rock fan who chased guitar legend Jimi Hendrix for his autograph at the height of the swinging 60s is thousands of pounds better off thanks to her teenage bravado - more than 50 years later.

Lynda Huckerby, 65, was with her step-sister at a concert in April, 1967, when the self-confessed groupie saw a "posh coach" pull up outside a Leicester concert hall and the rock star climb aboard.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Lynda, then 15, followed in Jimi’s footsteps. She said: "It was Sunday, April 16, 1967, and I had bought tickets to see The Walker Brothers at Leicester’s De Montfort Hall. It was a star-studded line up. Jimi Hendrix was a support act along with Cat Stevens, Nick Jones, The Quotations and Engelbert Humperdinck.

Lynda is pictured at the age of 17

"I was a bit of a groupie back then. In fact, I had tried to climb on to the stage at the concert that night but the security men got hold of my legs and pulled me off.

"I was at the concert with my step-sister Gaile Barrs, who was also 15 at the time. We lived nearby and were hanging around after the concert when this big, posh coach pulled up at around 10.30pm. We watched as it parked up, then Jimi came out of a side entrance and got on the back of the coach.

"I said to Gaile 'quick, I’m grabbing him'. I ran onto the coach, there was no-one else on board, met him in the middle and just plonked myself down next to him.

Lynda is pictured with her Jimi Hendrix autograph

"I said 'can you sign my autograph please?' He took it all in his stride and signed my concert programme 'To Linda – Love & happiness, Jimi Hendrix'. I didn’t have time to tell him it was Lynda with a 'y'. His bassist, Noel Redding, signed it too.

"It was all done in a few seconds and I dashed off the coach which was empty except for me, Jimi and Noel, and maybe one other person.

"I laugh about how cheeky I was back then – but I still am. Nerves? I don’t get nervous - I’m a Leo.

"I suppose I was a bit of a hardcore groupie in the 1960s. It was such an amazing musical era and I saw The Kinks, The Who, The Rolling Stones – many of the greats."

Lynda, from Leicester, now retired from her job as an NHS breast cancer worker at Glenfield Hospital and married to husband Michael, said she was prompted to dig out her Jimi Hendrix autograph after reading about Anthea Connell, who sold her Hendrix autograph for £5,700 at Hansons auctioneers in Etwall.

Lynda is pictured with her stepmum Jean Travel and stepsister Gaile Barrs

She said: "I didn’t realise it could be worth so much. It has been gathering dust in the loft and various cupboards over the years. It is the only celebrity autograph I have ever managed to get."

The rare signature sold for £3,800 - nearly double its £2,000 estimate to a music memorabilia collector, last month.

The Derby buyer, who wished to remain anonymous, was delighted to secure the autograph after missing out on a Jimi Hendrix love-note signature sold by Nottingham’s Anthea Connell for £5,700 in October at the same auction house.

He said: "I was a room bidder for that one but the price kept going higher and higher and I had to pull out. This time I managed to buy Jimi’s autograph and I am really pleased."

After the sale he met Lynda and explained why he wanted her autograph so much. He said: "I have been collecting music memorabilia for around 14 years and have around 200 autographs including 10 to 15 grade A ones – very rare star signatures.

"I have all the Beatles except John Lennon, Elvis and Led Zeppelin. Jimi Hendrix is part of the 27 Club, artists who died at the age of 27 such as Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse.

"I plan to keep the autographs for posterity and pass them down to my relatives."

Despite Lynda’s fearlessness when it comes to approaching musical legends, she admits she was worried the sale would not go through.

She said: "I was nervous the sale might fall flat on its face and nobody would want it. To get £3,800 for something that has been gathering dust is amazing. I would have been delighted with £2,000.

"It was lovely to meet the buyer and know that the autograph is going to someone who will enjoy it. I plan to spend it on some nice holidays with my husband."

Clare Howell, music memorabilia valuer at Hansons, said: "Jimi Hendrix autographs are special because they are fairly rare. That is because he died young at the age of 27 in 1970. I love the fact that Lynda ran on to a coach to get to Jimi. Her cheek has proved to be a very valuable asset."

https://www.burtonmail.co.uk/news/burton-news/chased-jimi-hendrix-coach-autograp...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #41 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:37pm

march 9th!!

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #42 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:54pm
Mannish boy!

IP Logged

Freya Gin
Rocks Off Regular

They'll Never Make a Saint
of Me!

2000 light years from home
Reply #43 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 1:47pm
Was Jimi the one who said that as far as he could tell, jazz was mostly just cats playing blues and putting on airs about it? Can anyone source that?

BDSM in Classic Rock thread

"The best thing to be is bisexual, then you got a shot at everybody." -Rodney Dangerfield
Gin Shutters  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #44 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 4:29pm
Check this out CLICK

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: The "All Hendrix" thread
Reply #45 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 8:23pm
Check the Jimi poster from today's header by Bruno:

Lombard Street, Dublin - February 22, 2018 © Our friend Bruno the Brazilian

Go Leon!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #46 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:39am
Inside Jimi Hendrix’s blood-spattered record collection

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/jimi-hendrix-record-collection-2281529

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #47 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 2:31pm
Jimi Hendrix Way Proposed For NYC Street

by Best Classic Bands Staff

A campaign is underway to co-name the portion of Manhattan’s West 8th Street, where the iconic Electric Lady Studios is located, as Jimi Hendrix Way.

New York has long had a tradition of awarding honorary street names to many of its most famous residents—others include concert promoter Bill Graham, jazz giant Miles Davis, and the Ramones. You can sign the Hendrix petition on the website.

The studio in New York’s Greenwich Village was a basement space that had been The Village Barn, a country and western nightclub, and then later a rock club, Generations. Hendrix had bought it to start his own music venue but instead installed the first artist-owned recording studio there.

The cutting and control rooms were designed by now-renowned studio architect and acoustician John Storyk. Its interior and decor were created with the comfort of musicians in mind. Electric Lady Studios‘ money-saving mission went mostly out the window as Hendrix insisted that the studio have the best equipment and the ideal design touches.

On August 26, 1970, Hendrix hosted the opening party for such classic rock stars as Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton and Ron Wood. Hendrix only got to spend about four weeks recording at Electric Lady as it was in the final stages of construction. The day after its opening he did one final session there, then flew the following day to London, where he died some three weeks later.

As the petition’s website notes: “Jimi Hendrix’s cultural impact on New York’s Greenwich Village is immeasurable. For almost 50 years, music’s most celebrated recordings have been produced right here on West 8th Street at Electric Lady Studios – the facility Hendrix himself created in 1970. From Patti Smith, Stevie Wonder, David Bowie, and the Rolling Stones to Lorde, Frank Ocean, St. Vincent and Adele, Hendrix’s inspiration and influence is still felt to this day.”

Although many of New York City’s independent rock recording studios have closed in recent years due in part to the digital recording revolution, Electric Lady has survived.

Sign the petition here: http://www.jimihendrixway.com/

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #48 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:47pm
To be released on November 9 in the 50th anniversary of this master piece with of course Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child, slight Return and of course with Brian Jones content

In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the release of The Jimi Hendrix Experience masterpiece Electric Ladyland, Experience Hendrix and Legacy Recordings present a special Deluxe Edition box set that gives the listener an amazingly intimate look into the making of the most fully realized, cohesive project of Hendrix's entire career. Spread across 3 CDs and 1 Blu-ray the set includes

CD1: the original album, now newly remastered by Bernie Grundman from the original analog tapes.

CD2: Electric Ladyland: The Early Takes, which presents 20 never before heard demos and studio outtakes. Included are incredibly intimate demos for song ideas Hendrix recorded himself on a reel-to-reel tape at the Drake Hotel, as well as early recording session takes featuring guest appearances from Buddy Miles, Stephen Stills and Al Kooper

CD3:The Jimi Hendrix Experience: Live At the Hollywood Bowl 9/14/68, part of Experience Hendrix's Dagger Records official bootleg series. The recently unearthed soundboard recording captures the band and the mounting excitement that took place just weeks before the release of Electric Ladyland

Blu-Ray: includes the acclaimed full-length documentary At Last... The Beginning: The Making of Electric Ladyland, the first 5.1 surround sound mix of the entire original album ever overseen by Hendrix s original engineer Eddie Kramer plus the original stereo mixes in uncompressed 24 bit/96 kz high resolution audio. Electric Ladyland Deluxe Edition includes a full color, 48-page book containing Jimi's handwritten lyrics, poem and instructions to his record label, as well as never before published photos from the recording sessions that were shot by Eddie Kramer himself. All contained in a luxe casemade book with new cover art which is true to Hendrix's original vision of the album s cover: a Linda (McCartney) Eastman photograph of the band and children at the statue of Alice In Wonderland in New York's Central Park.

Disc: 1
  1. ...And the Gods Made Love
  2. Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)
  3. Crosstown Traffic
  4. Voodoo Chile
  5. Little Miss Strange
  6. Long Hot Summer Night
  7. Come On (Let the Good Times Roll)
  8. Gypsy Eyes
  9. Burning of the Midnight Lamp
  10. Rainy Day, Dream Away
  11. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
  12. Moon, Turn the Tides...Gently Gently Away
  13. Still Raining, Still Dreaming
  14. House Burning Down
  15. All Along the Watchtower
  16. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

Disc: 2
  1. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
  2. Angel
  3. Cherokee Mist
  4. Hear My Train a Comin'
  5. Voodoo Chile
  6. Gypsy Eyes
  7. Somewhere
  8. Long Hot Summer Night
  9. Long Hot Summer Night
  10. Long Hot Summer Night
  11. Snowballs at My Window
  12. My Friend
  13. At Last...The Beginning
  14. Angel Caterina (1983)
  15. Little Miss Strange
  16. Long Hot Summer Night
  17. Long Hot Summer Night
  18. Rainy Day Dream Away
  19. Rainy Day Shuffle
  20. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)

Disc: 3
  1. Introduction
  2. Are You Experienced?
  3. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
  4. Red House
  5. Foxey Lady
  6. Fire
  7. Hey Joe
  8. Sunshine of Your Love
  9. I Don't Live Today
  10. Little Wing
  11. Star Spangled Banner
  12. Purple Haze

Disc: 4
  1. Prologue
  2. Burning of the Midnight Lamp
  3. ...And the Gods Made Love
  4. All Along the Watchtower
  5. Rainy Day, Dream Away
  6. Still Raining, Still Dreaming
  7. Voodoo Chile
  8. Crosstown Traffic
  9. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
  10. Little Miss Strange
  11. Gypsy Eyes
  12. South Saturn Delta
  13. House Burning Down
  14. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
  15. Long Hot Summer Night
  16. Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)
  17. Epilogue

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #49 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:33pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
To be released on November 9 in the 50th anniversary of this master piece with of course Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child, slight Return and of course with Brian Jones content

In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the release of The Jimi Hendrix Experience masterpiece Electric Ladyland, Experience Hendrix and Legacy Recordings present a special Deluxe Edition box set that gives the listener an amazingly intimate look into the making of the most fully realized, cohesive project of Hendrix's entire career. Spread across 3 CDs and 1 Blu-ray the set includes

CD1: the original album, now newly remastered by Bernie Grundman from the original analog tapes.

CD2: Electric Ladyland: The Early Takes, which presents 20 never before heard demos and studio outtakes. Included are incredibly intimate demos for song ideas Hendrix recorded himself on a reel-to-reel tape at the Drake Hotel, as well as early recording session takes featuring guest appearances from Buddy Miles, Stephen Stills and Al Kooper

CD3:The Jimi Hendrix Experience: Live At the Hollywood Bowl 9/14/68, part of Experience Hendrix's Dagger Records official bootleg series. The recently unearthed soundboard recording captures the band and the mounting excitement that took place just weeks before the release of Electric Ladyland

Blu-Ray: includes the acclaimed full-length documentary At Last... The Beginning: The Making of Electric Ladyland, the first 5.1 surround sound mix of the entire original album ever overseen by Hendrix s original engineer Eddie Kramer plus the original stereo mixes in uncompressed 24 bit/96 kz high resolution audio. Electric Ladyland Deluxe Edition includes a full color, 48-page book containing Jimi's handwritten lyrics, poem and instructions to his record label, as well as never before published photos from the recording sessions that were shot by Eddie Kramer himself. All contained in a luxe casemade book with new cover art which is true to Hendrix's original vision of the album s cover: a Linda (McCartney) Eastman photograph of the band and children at the statue of Alice In Wonderland in New York's Central Park.

Disc: 1
  1. ...And the Gods Made Love
  2. Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)
  3. Crosstown Traffic
  4. Voodoo Chile
  5. Little Miss Strange
  6. Long Hot Summer Night
  7. Come On (Let the Good Times Roll)
  8. Gypsy Eyes
  9. Burning of the Midnight Lamp
  10. Rainy Day, Dream Away
  11. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
  12. Moon, Turn the Tides...Gently Gently Away
  13. Still Raining, Still Dreaming
  14. House Burning Down
  15. All Along the Watchtower
  16. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

Disc: 2
  1. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
  2. Angel
  3. Cherokee Mist
  4. Hear My Train a Comin'
  5. Voodoo Chile
  6. Gypsy Eyes
  7. Somewhere
  8. Long Hot Summer Night
  9. Long Hot Summer Night
  10. Long Hot Summer Night
  11. Snowballs at My Window
  12. My Friend
  13. At Last...The Beginning
  14. Angel Caterina (1983)
  15. Little Miss Strange
  16. Long Hot Summer Night
  17. Long Hot Summer Night
  18. Rainy Day Dream Away
  19. Rainy Day Shuffle
  20. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)

Disc: 3
  1. Introduction
  2. Are You Experienced?
  3. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
  4. Red House
  5. Foxey Lady
  6. Fire
  7. Hey Joe
  8. Sunshine of Your Love
  9. I Don't Live Today
  10. Little Wing
  11. Star Spangled Banner
  12. Purple Haze

Disc: 4
  1. Prologue
  2. Burning of the Midnight Lamp
  3. ...And the Gods Made Love
  4. All Along the Watchtower
  5. Rainy Day, Dream Away
  6. Still Raining, Still Dreaming
  7. Voodoo Chile
  8. Crosstown Traffic
  9. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
  10. Little Miss Strange
  11. Gypsy Eyes
  12. South Saturn Delta
  13. House Burning Down
  14. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
  15. Long Hot Summer Night
  16. Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)
  17. Epilogue

with a unreleased soundboard also!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)