Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Keith and Jack! (Read 66,426 times)
sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Re: Keith and Jack!
Reply #50 - Feb 1st, 2013 at 9:57am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Great pic VGoo. I love it......And I didn't know the NB opened for Zep at Knebworh. Holy shit! Are you fucking serious? You rock! Let's go get drunk Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #51 - Feb 2nd, 2013 at 3:35pm
HE SWITCHED TO VODKA 1992 ISH;MAIN OFFENDER SESSIONS.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #52 - Feb 2nd, 2013 at 7:02pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Feb 1st, 2013 at 9:57am:
Great pic VGoo. I love it......And I didn't know the NB opened for Zep at Knebworh. Holy shit! Are you fucking serious? You rock! Let's go get drunk Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

just at the second night (11th August - Zep also played the 4th August)

Full NB show is available as a pro shot video.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #53 - Feb 2nd, 2013 at 7:20pm
Gazza wrote on Feb 2nd, 2013 at 7:02pm:
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Feb 1st, 2013 at 9:57am:

just at the second night (11th August - Zep also played the 4th August)

Full NB show is available as a pro shot video.

stereo?

IP Logged

philgood
Rocks Off Regular

Cologne Area, Germany
Reply #54 - Feb 3rd, 2013 at 8:57am
Of what I heard Keith left Jack Daniel years ago and went to Jack Sparrow.  Smiley

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #55 - Feb 3rd, 2013 at 9:16am
Looks like an afternoon opening for Zep and Keith is just waking up and taking breakfast to the stage........

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #56 - Aug 22nd, 2013 at 11:45am
Jack Daniel's to add more stills, expand production capability

Jack Daniel's is being served a $100 million-plus expansion of its rural Tennessee distillery to flex more muscle in the growing whiskey market. Expansion work will begin this fall and is expected to wrap up within two years. Company officials didn't specify how many stills and warehouses where the whiskey agers will be added. (http://www.jackdaniels.com)

By The Associated Press
on August 22, 2013

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Jack Daniel's is being served a $100 million-plus expansion of its rural Tennessee distillery to flex more muscle in the growing whiskey market.

The investment amounts to the largest single production expansion in the brand's long history. It will add stills and barrel warehouses at the Jack Daniel's operations in Lynchburg, Tenn., the brand's Louisville-based parent company, Brown-Forman Corp., said Thursday.

A second production building will go up on the same grounds as the current distillery site, which traces its roots back to a year after the Civil War ended.

Expansion work will begin this fall and is expected to wrap up within two years. Company officials didn't specify how many stills and warehouses where the whiskey agers will be added. The distillery is bumping up against capacity pressures that will be relieved by the second production facility.

"It's a good time in the whiskey industry, and our future prospects look really good," said Jeff Arnett, master distiller at the distillery. "We don't want to find ourselves without any additional throttle, if we need it. This will basically secure that we've got the ability to give Jack Daniel's to all of those who want Jack Daniel's for years to come."

The new production facility will have access to the same source of cave spring water as the existing distillery, he said.

"It's going to ensure that every drop of Jack Daniel's is made here in Lynchburg, Tenn., from the same water source," Arnett said.

Jack Daniel's sales have soared in the past decade, as the venerable brand has spread to more countries. The brand has had volume growth for 21 straight years, and its global net sales increased by 9 percent in the last year. Since 2004, global case sales have risen from about 7.7 million cases to nearly 11 million cases last year.

The brand is sold in more than 160 countries. The U.S. still ranks as its largest market and the brand's domestic sales grew in 2012.

But overseas markets now represent slightly more than half of overall sales. Its largest international markets include the United Kingdom, Germany and Australia, where the brand's premixed cocktails are popular. Emerging markets such as Russia, China, Turkey and Brazil have become key contributors to global sales.

In neighboring Kentucky, the bourbon industry is in the midst of its largest expansion since Prohibition to meet growing demand.

In the past two years, Kentucky's bourbon makers have invested nearly $300 million in new and expanded production facilities, warehouses, visitors' centers, bottling lines and more. Kentucky produces 95 percent of the world's bourbon, and the 4.9 million barrels of aging bourbon in Kentucky outnumber the state's 4.3 million people.

Jack Daniel's is the flagship brand for Brown-Forman, whose other brands include Southern Comfort, Finlandia, Korbel and el Jimador. The Jack Daniel's brand lineup includes the mainstay Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel and Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey. The expansion will give the venerable brand more room to roll out new products, part of a key industrywide trend as spirits makers introduce new flavor combinations.

The 147-year-old distillery and its employees, along with Lynchburg, have been the focus of Jack Daniel's folksy advertising for years. Black-and-white labeled bottles of the charcoal mellowed sippin' whiskey list Lynchburg's population as 361, but the town and county really have about 6,400.

The distillery is tucked away on 1,700 hilly acres down the road from the quaint town square in Lynchburg, about 65 miles south of Nashville.

Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam called Jack Daniel's a "global ambassador" for the state.

"Jack Daniel's is one of our most historic exports, and it helps us in our efforts to bring new Tennessee products to the world marketplace," he said.

The expansion will add about 90 full-time jobs in the next five years, the company said. The distillery currently employs about 435 workers.

http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/2013/08/jack_daniels_unveils_100m_expa.ht...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #57 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 10:27pm
The interweb is expanding! There be more of these lately, no?

Keith and SheRat, circa 1982

for my baby Gazza

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #58 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 10:30pm
Neither Keith nor Jack...just plain cool.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #59 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 7:52pm

This is a good one, mini-me?

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
2 more
Reply #60 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 7:56pm

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #61 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 7:50am

« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:21am by Starbuck »  

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #62 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:02am
Meanwhile, is this possible?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #63 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 12:32pm
Starbuck wrote on Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:02am:
Meanwhile, is this possible?

"The Only People Who Put Iced Tea in Jack Daniels' Bottles is the Clash, Baby" - DLR

« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2016 at 4:37pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Marie
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #64 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:37pm
Spot the Jacko....

It's not Jack Daniels but.....Happy Birthday Patti!

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #65 - Mar 20th, 2016 at 1:58am
OK, not Jack but still a cool gif!

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #66 - Mar 23rd, 2016 at 12:39am
Keith vaguely resembles Jeff Conaway in this pic, no?

Cool shades!

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #67 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 12:09am
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2016 at 12:13am by Starbuck »  

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #68 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 5:25pm
This thread is as old as my daughter.

apparently posting pictures doesn't work anymore? or is it me?

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/ron-wood-mick-jagger-and-keith-richards-atte...
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2017 at 5:33pm by Starbuck »  

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #69 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 8:22pm
Starbuck wrote on Jan 16th, 2017 at 5:25pm:
apparently posting pictures doesn't work anymore? or is it me?

No, it's not you, Getty Images protect hot-linking, if you see the link it doesn't end with jpg or png

you can save the image and upload it to photobucket or a website or similar and then post it

This is the same picture but smaller

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #70 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:02pm
I will post that picture later in a bigger size and better resolution, similar to the one you posted, meanwhile today's header is dedicated to you and all who have posted in the "Keith and Jack" thread

Let's drink to the hard working regulars, you B&B!

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #71 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 7:38am
Great header voo!

Here's another getty - I forgot my photo bucket password. Thisun may have been posted over the years, but we've lost some of our hotlinks.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/50802905.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #72 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 7:38am
Then there's these:

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #73 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 7:41am
ooh! one more with the master himself....

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #74 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:44pm
jack gets the spotlight on this one....i think it's jack....you be the judge!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)