Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23
Send Topic Print
Van Halen in the studio with Roth (Read 292,641 times)
Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Re: Van Halen in the studio with Roth
Reply #100 - Aug 16th, 2011 at 9:01am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Uh-Oh-Eddie's near a bah-take cover!
SG, what are the odds the single drops as planned?

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #101 - Aug 16th, 2011 at 9:19am
Nellcote wrote on Aug 16th, 2011 at 9:01am:

that's the latest rumour so we will see next week... it's undulating.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #102 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 7:41am

new Van Halen single date???
RE: Van Halen‏
8/14/11
Sent: Sun 8/14/11 2:19 PM
To: eric thering ([email protected])

It is now Sept. 13, as of a twitter feed I have. The new album is planned for Oct. They cancelled their Austarilian tour to finish the mix down and overdubs.

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:47 AM
To: King, Steve
Subject: Van Halen

Did you really get a call saying Van Halen single comes out aug. 23? I think the date I heard may be wrong. Thank you! Eric from minnesota.

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #103 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 3:51pm
Some Guy wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 at 7:41am:

new Van Halen single date???
RE: Van Halen‏
8/14/11
Sent: Sun 8/14/11 2:19 PM
To: eric thering ([email protected])

It is now Sept. 13, as of a twitter feed I have. The new album is planned for Oct. They cancelled their Austarilian tour to finish the mix down and overdubs.

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:47 AM
To: King, Steve
Subject: Van Halen

Did you really get a call saying Van Halen single comes out aug. 23? I think the date I heard may be wrong. Thank you! Eric from minnesota.

Facebook Thumbs Up!

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

riffkeither
Rocks Off Regular

Gimme Some Neck !!

France Marseille
Reply #104 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 4:08pm
Who the f..k is V.. H.... ?

Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie! Interesting stuff Ronnie!

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2011 at 4:13pm by riffkeither »  

I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons...
I'm movin' on

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #105 - Aug 30th, 2011 at 4:39pm
I'm here to tell ya- find a 2 hour window in your night- pick up a six pack of Coors Light- tall boys- and rock out with your cock out!

http://youtu.be/9DEvYrRiCto
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2011 at 4:40pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #106 - Sep 6th, 2011 at 8:13am
Monday, 5 September 2011

Good news regarding Van Halen’s upcoming album – as of a little over three weeks ago, the band has finished mixing the album. The rumor that the mixing process was taking overly long isn’t true, as the mixing began in July and was finished in August.

The album is to be mastered in mid-September. This process should only take around a weeks time, so the album should be 100% completed sometime this month! There is still no word on a definite release date.

Stay tuned to VHND.com for a more extensive update within a few days.

« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2011 at 9:39am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #107 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 7:29am
The Van Halen camp remains disturbingly quiet about the release of their long awaited album but the rumour is that the latest delay is due to Eddie Van Halen insisting that some of Dave Lee Roth’s vocal tracks be re-recorded.

Melodicrock.com claims some insider information, but stops short of confirming that the tracks are being re-worked. An un-named source is quoted as saying:

“As for the album being shelved goes, it’s not true. However, I will say that the delay lies within the vocals. That seems to be the main roadblock. Eddie is just not satisfied with the vocals that have been recorded and re-recorded which has caused a lot of frustration with both the Van Halen and Roth Camps alike.”

The author of the piece on the site continues:

“I hear management is shopping for a deal (no word if anyone outside VH actually has a copy or has heard anything – I think not at this stage), but labels are being approached in search of a deal….and a BIG deal from what I was told!

“I’m told there is still hope to get the album released this side of Christmas, but that is certainly not for certain.

“Prior talk of an exclusive WalMart deal for the album is diminishing – I’m told the preference is one label for a worldwide deal.”

According to the sites un-named insider in the camp, the band has also received an offer to headline Download 2012 but have delayed accepting until further European dates are investigated, and suggestions are that the US remains a priority in terms of touring.

Progress in the making of the album has been fraught with problems as has the band’s attempt to get out on the road when scheduled shows in Australia were pulled when the Soundwave Revolution touring festival was pulled at the last minute in August

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #108 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 3:27pm
DAVID LEE ROTH founding frontman of VAN HALEN Re records the '2011' track vocals
NEWSFLASH:

DIAMOND DAVE, has re-recorded vocals only on one track off the forthcoming new record. The track is 'Two Zero One One' and has been updated and re-titled 'Two Zero One Two'.

The vocals on part of the chorus and the end of the song were re-done purely due to the tracks title being outdated by the time the new record is due to be released.

Source protected.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #109 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 8:13am

Dave's dad- lifestyles of the rich and famous

http://youtu.be/5F2nRq823RI

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #110 - Sep 20th, 2011 at 12:30am
McQuestion says:

September 19th, 2011 at 4:02 pm
After skimming through these posts, it’s clear to me that the major beef fans have with Van Halen isn’t the overly long wait for new material or any delays, but in fact it’s the absolute lack of any news from Van Halen whatsoever.

Ed, Al, Mike and Dave wouldn’t be anywhere without their fans. They’d be working at McDonald’s somewhere and banging that chick on the fryolator (ok, only Dave on that one). They wouldn’t have their mansions, websites, cars and fantastic gear, nor would they have the ability to sit around for decades and do absolutely NOTHING and still be able to maintain that lifestyle.

All we have ever had since the beginning of summer is rumours. Who is the source behind the VH album being mastered rumour? Did we ever find that out?

As of right now, there is NOTHING on the Van Halen website and no album or new music will ever be available for human consumption… as far as we know.

This is the problem. Many on here say that this is Van Halen’s masterful marketing style. I completely disagree. Can you imagine how this board, and the internet (and perhaps the world in general) would light up if VH released some 25 second snippets of new music? We’d be completely orgasmic with delight and panting for new VH material, rather than permanently pissed that there is nothing to report.

If Ed and company don’t get that we, the die hards, the true hard core fans, aren’t completely salivating for some news, ANY NEWS, he’s an idiot. Dave, with his “Get Ready” music, seems to be at least aware that there are fans out here waiting for some proof of life from their favorite rock band. Meanwhile, the official VH site is… what… a logo? It’s absolutely no wonder people are pissed (including me).

Two words (“Get Ready”) are (dare I say it?) not enough. This isn’t masterful marketing. People here have been waiting over a decade for new VH, some have waited over two decades for new Roth led VH material. It’s like waiting to hear if your loved one who has been kidnapped is alive or dead. Not knowing is the worst, most damning part of it all. Either give us a “nothing new to report from VH, all rumours are just that” message or start teasing us with some new material snippets, an in studio segment… something… anything.

Yes, a producer went into the studio with VH to record some music. I’ve done that myself, and I just kept the music to myself and listened to it in my car. Maybe Ed wants to do the same just to record Wolfgang with the band for posterity. No one knows for sure. No one knows anything. After decades of nothing, that’s the frustrating part. We’ve done our time. We’ve paid our penance for being VH fans. Even Valerie hasn’t heard anything, and you know she’s a proud and involved mom. Wolfgang would be dying to show her what he helped create like a kid showing a piece of art to his mom for the fridge in the kitchen.

All this clearly gives the impression that VH couldn’t give a piss up a frozen rope about the fans who are absolutely salivating for the chance to throw MONEY at them for product and performances. No wonder fans (what remains of them) are ticked off. There is no excuse for this whatsoever. It’s the 21st century. This isn’t 1965 any more. Even then there were print magazines and radio to make announcements to fans. Get over yourselves, Van Halen, and give the fans some official information for once! We’ve been hearing “no news is good news” for decades!

This just in, VH: NO NEWS IS NOT GOOD NEWS. NO NEWS IS JUST NO NEWS!

We’ve waited a long time. We’ve been unbelievably patient. Give us some sign that our faith in you as musicians and performers who truly want to play for us fans isn’t for nothing or set us free from our hopes and dreams once for for all.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #111 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:13am
I can add the following information. Tour dates for USA continue to be booked, starting in February 2012. The tour could be split into two legs, to allow the band to take in some festival and select solo dates in Europe over the northern summer.

A trusted source in Europe tells me that there are 3 German shows being looked at (Stuttgart, Dortmund and Berlin) around the week of June 13.
I've heard from two sources now that Download UK want Van Halen to headline one of the nights there - the event runs June 6-11, 2012 and lastly, expect the band to figure in Sweden Rock Festival calculations - that festival runs June 6-9.
A Paris date is also rumoured for late May

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #112 - Sep 26th, 2011 at 8:20am
http://youtu.be/vBTFqUqRUlM

Dr. Rockzo is a self-described "rock and roll clown." He is known for his frequent use of cocaine, excessive lifestyle, and his trademark introduction and catchphrase: "I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown ! I do cocaine!". He admits in "Cleanzo" that not only does he use cocaine, but also huffs paint, uses crystal meth, heroin, pain pills, and OxyContin before stating, "I do it all." Dr. Rockzo's past was originally a mystery, and even the Tribunal could not find out anything about him other than he was the rock and roll clown, and that he does cocaine. Dr. Rockzo's real name is Leonard Rockstein; the hyperactive son of a physical therapist. Rockzo began his music career as the lead singer of Zazz Blammymatazz, a partying glam-rock band named after the guitarist, Bink Bonk Blammymatazz. The logo of Zazz Blammymatazz is a stylized parody of Van Halen's logo. The band quickly became successful; however, Rockzo insisted on being paid in cocaine, and was fired for his violent and erratic behavior. After a short-lived solo career, he began his present life working as a clown for parties.

Rockzo talks in a high-pitched voice, with an occasional, oddly exaggerated stutter, which every member of Dethklok except Toki finds irritating. He wears a very tight neon unitard with cutouts that expose almost his entire torso and, in the back, the top of his buttcrack and outline of his testicles. The rest of his outfit includes a combination cap, long, thick, brightly-colored hair, KISS-like face paint, spiky wristbands, furry boots, and a spiky red nose. The colors of his clothing and hair change between episodes, but are always gaudy and fluorescent.[17][22] It is suggested that he is a ephebophile; he was once arrested for having sexual relations with a minor.

Rockzo seems to be a parody of various events and persons. According to Brendon Small, Dr. Rockzo was supposed to be an amalgam of every kind of front man from the hard-rock era, including Paul Stanley, Axl Rose, and Bret Michaels. Eventually the animators made him resemble
David Lee Roth
.[23]

« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2011 at 9:03am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Zack
Rocks Off Regular

Chiba Face Rules You Bastards!

Dakar
Reply #113 - Sep 26th, 2011 at 9:53am
Some Guy wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 at 8:20am:

Dr. Rockzo is a self-described "rock and roll clown." He is known for his frequent use of cocaine, excessive lifestyle, and his trademark introduction and catchphrase: "I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown ! I do cocaine!". He admits in "Cleanzo" that not only does he use cocaine, but also huffs paint, uses crystal meth, heroin, pain pills, and OxyContin before stating, "I do it all." Dr. Rockzo's past was originally a mystery, and even the Tribunal could not find out anything about him other than he was the rock and roll clown, and that he does cocaine. Dr. Rockzo's real name is Leonard Rockstein; the hyperactive son of a physical therapist. Rockzo began his music career as the lead singer of Zazz Blammymatazz, a partying glam-rock band named after the guitarist, Bink Bonk Blammymatazz. The logo of Zazz Blammymatazz is a stylized parody of Van Halen's logo. The band quickly became successful; however, Rockzo insisted on being paid in cocaine, and was fired for his violent and erratic behavior. After a short-lived solo career, he began his present life working as a clown for parties.

Rockzo talks in a high-pitched voice, with an occasional, oddly exaggerated stutter, which every member of Dethklok except Toki finds irritating. He wears a very tight neon unitard with cutouts that expose almost his entire torso and, in the back, the top of his buttcrack and outline of his testicles. The rest of his outfit includes a combination cap, long, thick, brightly-colored hair, KISS-like face paint, spiky wristbands, furry boots, and a spiky red nose. The colors of his clothing and hair change between episodes, but are always gaudy and fluorescent.[17][22] It is suggested that he is a ephebophile; he was once arrested for having sexual relations with a minor.

Rockzo seems to be a parody of various events and persons. According to Brendon Small, Dr. Rockzo was supposed to be an amalgam of every kind of front man from the hard-rock era, including Paul Stanley, Axl Rose, and Bret Michaels. Eventually the animators made him resemble
David Lee Roth
.[23]

SG. your carrying of this thread has just reached unprecedented heights.  Kudos.

Only a crowd can make you feel so alone.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #114 - Sep 27th, 2011 at 10:23am
Zack wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 at 9:53am:

David Lee Roth
.[23]

SG. your carrying of this thread has just reached unprecedented heights.  Kudos.  

soon this thread will fucking erupt!

A couple of other tunes as being potential hits. One guitar based and the other centered around the keyboards. The guitar one has a similar feel to Dance The Night Away. My buddy said the keyboard track not his style but admits it was pretty catchy.

EVH went back to his vault of demos to try and bring back some lost ideas. That could mean the well was dry or that he really wanted some of the old magic. The average song length is shorter than on III which tended to have longer songs. I personally liked the stretching out and not going for hits but .oh well.

Again I have heard nothing but trust my friend's taste and judgement completely. He has worked off and on with them for a long time and knows his way to tip toe around the VH brothers. Said not ground breaking stuff but kicks ass and should please some of the older fans."

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #115 - Sep 27th, 2011 at 11:01am
Zack wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 at 9:53am:

David Lee Roth
.[23]

SG. your carrying of this thread has just reached unprecedented heights.  Kudos.  

I wonder if we could trade this thread to IORR for a drinking thread to be named later? Let's go get drunk

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #116 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 1:42pm
Dave is on Facebook!

IP Logged

god
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #117 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 2:30pm

"Don't look now, but someone's FABULOUS!"
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2011 at 2:31pm by god »  

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."-John Adams&&&&"If your child needs a role model and you're not it, you're both fucked".-George Carlin&&

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #118 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 2:58pm
god wrote on Oct 2nd, 2011 at 2:30pm:

"Don't look now, but someone's FABULOUS!"

not bad.... Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2011 at 3:01pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #119 - Oct 4th, 2011 at 8:49am
David Lee Roth Update
Monday, 3 October 2011

First, VHND can confirm that the Facebook and twitter pages for David Lee Roth that popped up last week are 100% official. Roth’s twitter post was simply “Get Ready for…”

Since Roth has chosen to set up his social networking pages during this “calm before the storm”, we’ve decided to address some lingering rumors regarding his status in the band since rejoining Van Halen. Because of the fact that Roth hasn’t publicly spoken since the Van Halen tour ended three years ago, some fans have speculated that he might be under some sort of “gag order” that’s in place until the entire band agrees that it’s time talk. (After all, he’s David Lee Roth! And Diamond Dave loves the press, right?!) The truth is, there is no such rule and that Dave has stayed silent by his own volition. This fits with his patterns in the past as well. Roth does not do widespread publicity if there is nothing yet to promote. People forget that even during Van Halen’s early years, Roth would escape to secluded jungles in South America or Papua New Guinea, or go hike some high peaks in the Himalayas for weeks at a time when there were breaks in Van Halen action. He likes to completely disappear from the public eye just as much as he loves the spotlight.

Also, David is an FULL member in the band Van Halen, and has been since he rejoined in 2006 for the 2007-2008 tour. As with all band partnerships, issues that affect the band are voted on…and in certain situations a single vote can veto. We just want to clarify that Dave has an equal vote – just as significant as Edward’s, Alex’s and Wolfgang’s.

Another recent rumor that we want to address stated that Eddie Van Halen was unsatisfied with some of Roth’s vocals on the upcoming album, and that supposedly Eddie forced Dave to rerecord some of them. There was never any truth to this rumor. In reality, the vocals were completed several months ago and Eddie, along with everyone else, was very satisfied with them. Also, being equal partners, it’s wrong to assume that under any circumstances Eddie Van Halen could “order” anyone in the band to do anything. This is a band with four equal members. They collaborate and they agree or disagree. As we said, Eddie was not unhappy with the vocals once completed, and even if he was he could not order Roth back to the studio.

We have heard from three insiders who have heard some or all of the album, and they all report that the vocals sound great. We hear that the band has been getting along just fine and that planning for next year’s album and tour is running smoothly.

It’s the calm before the storm, everyone!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #120 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 8:35am
Happy Birthday to Van Halen’s David Lee Roth!
Monday, 10 October 2011 Diamond David Lee Roth celebrates his 57th birthday today. We salute you!

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #121 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 4:29pm
Oh my god!!

Check this link http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/

and see the header "Rocks Off"

Who dunnit?  Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

Stinky post

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #122 - Oct 10th, 2011 at 5:42pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 at 4:29pm:
Oh my god!!

Check this link http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/

and see the header "Rocks Off"

Who dunnit?  Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

Stinky post

Welcome to the Free Republic of Texas!!! Sheesh!

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #123 - Oct 13th, 2011 at 3:53pm

MelodicRock.com reports that Van Halen have cancelled their planned 2012 Summer Tour of Europe before the dates were even announced. But because planning was so far along for the tour - the dates and venues were already locked in. But there has been no reason given to promoters for the cancellation. Simply that it was not going to go ahead.

The cancelled dates were:

May 28 - Paris, France @ Zenith
May 30 - Zurich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion
June 1 - Barcelona, Spain @ Pala Jordi
June 3 - Milan, Italy @ Arena Fiera
June 5 - Dortmund, Germany @ Westfalenhalle
June 7 - Solvesborg, Sweden @ "Sweden Rock Festival"
June 10 - Donnington, England @ "Download" Festival
June 13 - Stuttgart, Germany @ Schleyerhalle
June 15 - Clisson, France @ "Hellfest"
June 17 - Nijmegen, Holland @ "Fields Of Rock" Festival (Goffertpark)
June 19 - Berlin, Germany @ O2 Arena
June 21 - Prague, Czech Republic
June 23 - Dessel, Belgium @ "Graspop Metal Meeting" Festival

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #124 - Oct 16th, 2011 at 9:22am
Pdog wrote on Oct 13th, 2011 at 3:53pm:
MelodicRock.com reports that Van Halen have cancelled their planned 2012 Summer Tour of Europe before the dates were even announced. But because planning was so far along for the tour - the dates and venues were already locked in. But there has been no reason given to promoters for the cancellation. Simply that it was not going to go ahead.

The cancelled dates were:

May 28 - Paris, France @ Zenith
May 30 - Zurich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion
June 1 - Barcelona, Spain @ Pala Jordi
June 3 - Milan, Italy @ Arena Fiera
June 5 - Dortmund, Germany @ Westfalenhalle
June 7 - Solvesborg, Sweden @ "Sweden Rock Festival"
June 10 - Donnington, England @ "Download" Festival
June 13 - Stuttgart, Germany @ Schleyerhalle
June 15 - Clisson, France @ "Hellfest"
June 17 - Nijmegen, Holland @ "Fields Of Rock" Festival (Goffertpark)
June 19 - Berlin, Germany @ O2 Arena
June 21 - Prague, Czech Republic
June 23 - Dessel, Belgium @ "Graspop Metal Meeting" Festival

Van Halen‘s long awaited new studio album is completely finished and expected to hit stories in February of 2012, according to an inside source. The new record, the band’s first since 1998′s ‘III,’ and first with original lead singer David Lee Roth since 1984′s ’1984,’ has been the source of much speculation over the past few months.

No title or tracklist has been revealed for the new album yet, which is described, similarly as by other people who have heard it, as a modern-day revisiting of the classic Van Halen sound. The source said a record company had yet to be chosen, with two unnamed major labels reportedly bidding for the right to work with the band.

The only official sign of life from within the Van Halen camp has been the re-emergence, albeit briefly, of recent birthday boy Roth on Twitter and Facebook. However, all he’s said so far is ‘Get Ready.’ (We’re ready, already!)

Meanwhile, Van Halen’s original bassist Michael Anthony and second lead singer Sammy Hagar continue their busy streak, preparing to hit the road in a couple of weeks to promote ‘III,’ the second album from their current band Chickenfoot. They set the bar high for their former bandmates with songs like ‘Dubai Blues,’ and we’re very excited to see how Eddie & company respond to the challenge. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)