Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Jini telling the truth to the world © Don't remember!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106
Send Topic Print
The "All Ronnie" thread (Read 184,973 times)
Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Congrats Ron Wood
Reply #2100 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 4:38pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Congrats Ron Wood
Reply #2101 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 4:46pm
dude says there is a new Stones album on the way but can't give us a heads up about 2 new kids?

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Re: Congrats Ron Wood
Reply #2102 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 4:53pm
Some Guy wrote on Dec 7th, 2015 at 4:46pm:
dude says there is a new Stones album on the way but can't give us a heads up about 2 new kids?

In all fairness...it is typical not to announce these things until the start of the 2nd trimester...which would be right about now if the due date is June

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Re: The "All Ronnie" thread
Reply #2103 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 7:43pm
I had a strong feeling that Sally would get pregnant, but twins is a big surprise~ Ronnie's still got the magic and I wish them the best of luck with the babies. I'm excited about the news!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2104 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 8:26pm

Congratulations Ronnie !!!!!!!!!

BEST STONES YET !!!!!

Joeykins ®

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

The Wick
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2105 - Dec 8th, 2015 at 12:53am
If this was some old guy you see down the street with his young wife, most people would find it hard to keep the food in their stomachs from roaring out, but I get the usual nonsense about: but he's a Rolling Stone, bla bla bla . . .. I am more on the chunder side.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2106 - Dec 8th, 2015 at 8:15am
Hopefully the kids will be spared Ronnie's nose.....anyway good luck to all..but to Wick's point if this wasn't a Stone we'd be wondering WTF...

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Interesting Ronnie Article (Tour info included
Reply #2107 - Dec 8th, 2015 at 8:51pm
Gazza wrote on Dec 18th, 2009 at 7:12pm:
Probably some serious exaggeration in that article, but maybe some truth in too.

Ronnie could well turn out to be remembered as the stupidest man in the history of rock n roll.

Gets handed the dream job of joining the biggest, greatest and richest band in the world - and still manages to blow it.

Gets the choice in the late 70s of becoming a fully paid up member or taking an annual salary for a long term basis - and picks the wrong option, almost leaving himself bankrupt.

Makes a multi million pound fortune several times over - and squanders it every couple of years due to his multiple addictions and a lack of financial acumen which would be akin to that of a ten year old.

Gets told on several occasions that he has to give up smoking and drinking or he'll die - and still persists in drinking like a fish and smoking like a chimney.

Meets probably the only woman who would willingly put up with constant drunkenness and spells of rehab for 25 years - and ditches her for a 20 year old mentally unstable bunny boiler who works as a 'cocktail waitress' in a club which later gets raided as a vice den.

How much babysitting can one man need?

Pitiful.  Sad

It's unfortunately getting harder to envisage anything other than a horrible ending to all of this.
And...that's all you be needing to know about Master Wood. Succinctly put as always Gaz. He is a dickhead.
I wish I could've made a living by burning notes, I mean literally burning money, and talent to boot. I used to think Ronnie saved the band. I was dead wrong, that's an obvious fairytale isn't it. The man's a true professional TWAT!!

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #2108 - Dec 9th, 2015 at 6:03am
Congrats to Ronnie and Sally!

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2109 - Dec 9th, 2015 at 6:02pm
A trifle mean-spirited, a couple of the comments above, shirley?
Did you miss your w*nk to Midnight Rumbler this morn, Gazzler? Hope you're fine.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #2110 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 9:08am
WaiteringOnAFiend wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 6:02pm:
A trifle mean-spirited, a couple of the comments above, shirley?
Did you miss your w*nk to Midnight Rumbler this morn, Gazzler? Hope you're fine.

That post was from 6 years ago. Ronnie has cleaned his act up since then.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #2111 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 9:38pm
We all know Ronnie is far from perfect, but it's his life, and he gets to live it as he chooses and fvck what everybody else thinks. It takes a certain amount of balls and craziness to be Ronnie, but I believe he has a good heart and he looks happier since he's married Sally than he has in many years.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2112 - Dec 15th, 2015 at 6:49pm
Bitch wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 9:38pm:
We all know Ronnie is far from perfect, but it's his life, and he gets to live it as he chooses and fvck what everybody else thinks. It takes a certain amount of balls and craziness to be Ronnie, but I believe he has a good heart and he looks happier since he's married Sally than he has in many years.

No offence Miss Bitch, but what it takes to be Ronnie is a severe mental problem. Booze& drugs, and thinking he is a god coz he landed a plum job in 1975/76 has caused the type of mental retardation seen in any long time substance abuser. In the words of good old Norman Wisdom; "There's nufink wrong wiv me."

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #2113 - Dec 15th, 2015 at 7:49pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on Dec 15th, 2015 at 6:49pm:

No offence Miss Bitch, but what it takes to be Ronnie is a severe mental problem. Booze& drugs, and thinking he is a god coz he landed a plum job in 1975/76 has caused the type of mental retardation seen in any long time substance abuser. In the words of good old Norman Wisdom; "There's nufink wrong wiv me."

He's a great guitar player, a great artist, generous, friendly, with many fine qualities, but as I said, he is far from perfect, but he is not retarded, far from it. Don't go throwing Stones at Ronnie.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #2114 - Dec 16th, 2015 at 10:10am

Ronnie has been sober for a couple of years now. Is possibly the most coherent and active member of the band and not any more retarded than you are.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #2115 - Dec 16th, 2015 at 6:50pm
Ronnie guested on three songs at Bernard Fowler's show at Scala in London this evening.

Mick Taylor (who was a late addition to the bill) also played on a couple of songs but both guitarists didnt share a stage together unfortunately.

The show was a multi artist event called Project Zero 'Wave Makers - a Concert to Benefit Our Oceans' and was streamed as a webcast

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2116 - Dec 16th, 2015 at 8:54pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Dec 16th, 2015 at 10:10am:

Ronnie has been sober for a couple of years now. Is possibly the most coherent and active member of the band and not any more retarded than you are.

So! You know all about my mental stability do you? I will not be a sycophant simply because Ronnie is a Rolling Stone, and I will throw Stones(pardon the pun) wherever I goddamned choose. God! You people; you take all of this so fucking seriously, it's laughable.Even the other members of the Stones lost patience with the man long ago.

And if (that is if the story is true) he was seen dragging his bird down the high street by the hair, what would you describe that sort of behaviour as? STABLE! Come on! Without the Stones he'd be nowhere. Oh! Don't put Ronnie down, moan, moan. Poor Ronnie; yeah! He's just got it so tough hasn't he.

Where was his loyalty to Jo? Oh! That doesn't matter, it's just Ronnie. And alcoholics are never sober, don't tell me about alcoholics, I spent my life up until 17 with a very nasty one, so I am well versed with their RETARTED ways, thank you very much. Ronnie Let's go get drunk, even Gazza has quite accurately stated Ronnie in the negative.

As I said earlier, (if you'd paid due attention,) I used to love the guy, now? Drunk,or sober, I repeat; the guy's a twat! So harden up princess!

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2117 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 8:16am
Ronnie Wood's VERY modern family: Rolling Stone and his pregnant wife are joined by ex-wife and their children at charity party

By Dan Cain For Mailonline
Published: 19:02 EST, 16 December 2015  | Updated: 08:51 EST, 17 December 2015

Lots of pictures including Georgia, Leah, Tyrone, etc and video here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3363342/Ronnie-Wood-68-pregnant-wif...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2118 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 8:18am
...and he played yesterday in London with Bernard, Mick Taylor

Posted in Twitter. thanks Marcelo

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #2119 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 9:47am
gypsymofo60 wrote on Dec 16th, 2015 at 8:54pm:
[quote author=7A7E6C6C7D6A61687B646C6D65606F6C090 link=1261183855/2114#2114 date=1450282243][quote author=7A646D6E6470727B722C242B2D1D0 link=1261183855/2112#2112 date=1450226964][quote author=042F32252E460 link=1261183855/2111#2111 date=1449891522]

As I said earlier, (if you'd paid due attention,) I used to love the guy, now? Drunk,or sober, I repeat; the guy's a twat! So harden up princess! [/b]

I've played plenty attention to know that you are a useless twat.................Princess.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2120 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 4:07pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 9:47am:
gypsymofo60 wrote on Dec 16th, 2015 at 8:54pm:
[quote author=7A7E6C6C7D6A61687B646C6D65606F6C090 link=1261183855/2114#2114 date=1450282243][quote author=7A646D6E6470727B722C242B2D1D0 link=1261183855/2112#2112 date=1450226964][quote author=042F32252E460 link=1261183855/2111#2111 date=1449891522]

As I said earlier, (if you'd paid due attention,) I used to love the guy, now? Drunk,or sober, I repeat; the guy's a twat! So harden up princess! [/b]

I've played plenty attention to know that you are a useless twat.................Princess.

Oh God! Use your own imagination dickless. Why don't you offer Ronnie a nice suck up gift? Hey Ron! Want a new brain? I only used it on Sundays; as I breathe. Sycophantic twaddle from a talentless nobody. How on earth did you climb out of the bucket.

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2121 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 4:12pm
And while we are on the subject ya muppet; why don't you criticise say Gazza for example when he criticises Ronnie? You can't can you? Because you're an internet coward. OH! my number is (03) 97765185. Or PM me, I'll take you to the fucking cleaners you pseudo-intellectual arse.

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2122 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 7:45pm
Stay with me" con Ronnie & Glen:
https://www.facebook.com/hendrik.mulder.501/videos/1721536838058706/

Hoochie Coochie Man with Mick Taylor
https://www.facebook.com/hendrik.mulder.501/videos/1721537878058602/

Thanks Fedestone from headsup and Hendrik Mulder for sharing!

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2123 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 10:14pm
Quote:
I spent my life up until 17 with a very nasty one, so I am well versed with their RETARTED ways, thank you very much.  [/b]

Is it poss your anger relates more to your mother than Wood, gmofo?

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #2124 - Dec 19th, 2015 at 2:46pm
WaiteringOnAFiend wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 10:14pm:
Quote:
I spent my life up until 17 with a very nasty one, so I am well versed with their RETARTED ways, thank you very much.  [/b]

Is it poss your anger relates more to your mother than Wood, gmofo?

or father.

Gypsymofo, time to chill out on this, no matter what Ronnie's faults are, he is a Stone and we are all Stones fans here so that's what its all about. Nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes. The important thing is that Ronnie has changed and he is sober now, and I credit much of that to Sally.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)