Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"The Collector's Series - Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1962 - 1969" © Mojo with thanks to Irina and Rollover

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106
Send Topic Print
The "All Ronnie" thread (Read 185,367 times)
LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Re: The "All Ronnie" thread
Reply #1925 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:50am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1926 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:24pm
ROnnie is in his new apartment in Barcelona today

Thanks Alex García

Ron Wood, el guitarra estrella de los Rolling Stones llega hoy a Barcelona con su esposa, Sally Humpreys, para pasar unos días de descanso en nuestra ciudad. El matrimonio disfrutará de su nueva residencia barcelonesa que todos desearíamos se convirtiera en el segundo hogar de la estrella de la música. Para hacer más agradable su estancia, su amigo Jaime Beriestain le ha preparado una cena sorpresa para facilitarle la integración al ambiente de una ciudad que le apasiona.

Los amigos de Jaime -imprescindible que hablen inglés, sean marchosos, y de todo tipo de profesiones aunque relacionados con el mundo del arte de preferencia-, serán el crisol idóneo para hacer que los Wood disfruten de una tranquilidad imprescindible tras el ajetreo de una vida marcada por el ritmo frenético que conlleva su por otro lado atractiva profesión. Los invitados a la cena guardan el secreto ávidamente, y todos han confirmado su asistencia, excepto Rafael Amargo, que ha excusado su presencia porque actúa esa noche en Bilbao. La estrella del baile entre los comensales da una idea de la variedad de perfiles que componen esa especial mesa del sábado.
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:33pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Ronnie Wood is to executive produce a film starring Nymphomaniac actress Stacy Martin.
Reply #1927 - May 2nd, 2014 at 11:01am
CANNES: Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood backs Stacy Martin film

2 May, 2014
By Andreas Wiseman

EXCLUSIVE: Rolling Stones musician Ronnie Wood is to executive produce a film starring Nymphomaniac actress Stacy Martin.

Ian Hall’s UK sales outfit Genesis Film Sales is to launch two intriguing titles at this year’s Cannes marché: comedy-romance SuperBob, produced by Robert Jones, and drama Winter, executive produced by Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood and starring Stacy Martin in her follow-up to Nymphomaniac.

Both films are currently in post-production.

Winter marks the feature debute of writer-director Heidi Greensmith and sees Sons of Anarchy star Tommy Flanagan lead cast as an artist who must come to terms with his wife’s death in order to save his relationship with his two sons.

The cast also includes Stacy Martin, who made her high profile debut in Lars Von Trier controversial sex drama Nymphomaniac. Winter marks the second feature for the former Screen Star of Tomorrow.

Bill Milner (Son of Rambow) and Judith Godreche (L’auberge espagnole) also star in the feature.

Tilly Wood produces through Vortex Pictures with Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood on board as an executive producer alongside Marzouk Al Bader and Phil Robertson.

Sound designer on the feature is Andre Jacquemin, known for his work on The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus and Life Of Brian.

Director Jon Drever’s SuperBob stars Brett Goldstein, Catherine Tate, Natalia Tena, Laura Haddock and David Harewood in the story of civil servant who turns into a superhero following a freak meteor storm but faces his greatest challenge in the shape of his first date in six years.

Actor-writer Goldstein also wrote the rom-com, which is produced by Drever and The Usual Suspects producer Jones with Wayne Marc Godfrey under their The Fyzz Facility banner.

Recent titles on Genesis’ slate include comedy Almost Married, thriller Soulmate and crime-comedy Mon Ami.

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Ronnie Wood is to executive produce a film starring Nymphomaniac actress Stacy Martin.
Reply #1928 - May 2nd, 2014 at 11:08am

<  --- this makes Young Joey's   " Hog "   stick out !!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Ronnie Wood is to executive produce a film starring Nymphomaniac actress Stacy Martin.
Reply #1929 - May 2nd, 2014 at 12:31pm
Joey wrote on May 2nd, 2014 at 11:08am:
<  --- this makes Young Joey's   " Hog "   stick out !!!!!!!

Was there ever any question?  Don't suck my cock

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1930 - May 6th, 2014 at 9:55pm
Walking the dog, London May 4, 2014 © and special thanks to Niki Nikolova

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #1931 - May 6th, 2014 at 11:06pm
I said, "Dolly, you've tested me in the past. You've tried a number of things..."

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #1932 - May 7th, 2014 at 4:01pm

I love Ronnie's Beagle boys..."Walking the dog" Ronnie.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1933 - May 8th, 2014 at 2:39pm
Ronnie Wood selling painting of stunning wife completely NAKED for whopping £200,000 in new collection

May 08, 2014 20:00 By Hannah Hope, Halina Watts

The Rolling Stones star is flogging the huge canvas, which shows his third wife Sally in the nude, in a gallery in London’s upmarket Mayfair

Ronnie is selling it for £200,000

Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood is selling a painting of his stunning naked wife Sally – for a whopping £200,000.

The rocker, 66, is flogging a huge canvas which shows his third missus, 36, in all her glory, in a posh gallery in London’s upmarket Mayfair.

The nude masterpiece - measuring approximately 1.3 m by 1.6m – is simply entitled Sally and is on display at Castle Fine Art as part of the guitarist’s Raw Instinct collection.

It shows his naked wife-of-two-years kneeling down with her eyes closed and her hands behind her head. It details her distinct mole on her upper lip.

Sally posed for Ronnie at his artist-in-residence studio at the gallery.

It is the most expensive piece in the exhibition, with other paintings centering around his career with the Rolling Stones and costing between £10,000 to £50,000. Other arty paintings of Sally have previously been sold.

Speaking at Sally’s Live at the Ambassadors concert in London, Ronnie told the Mirror his wife is a great muse: “We always have fun together, Sall’s great at modelling.

“There’s plenty more, we did some more recently in the Seychelles.”

Ronnie Wood's SallyWell, wow

There is another nude of beautiful Sally, who owns her theatre company, on display in America at Connecticut Benton museum in America entitled The Bum. The live sketch shows his wife from behind lying down and was developed on Ronnie’s iPad using a paintbrush application.

Former alcholic Ronnie credits painting as helping him stay off the booze. Speaking last Autumn he said: “Drink and drugs take the edge off the adrenaline, but they take their toll, especially when the tour ends. Suddenly you go from the big kerfuffle of touring to, bang, nothing. I think drink and drugs were the way to combat it and it worked for a while. Obviously it all backfired and luckily enough I got out of that way of life, and now I’m channelling my time much more creatively.”

Ronnie has five children from previous marriages to Krissy, a former model to whom he was married from 1971 to 1978.

His divorce from Jo, to whom he was married for 24 years, was finalised in 2011. She auctioned off items from their marriage, provoking a dispute with the guitarist who said his Rolling Stones tour outfits were not hers to sell.

His previous painting The Bum

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ronnie-wood-naked-painting-star-35141...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #1934 - May 8th, 2014 at 4:19pm

Ronnie is a happy man....blessings.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1935 - May 9th, 2014 at 2:27pm
Sally needs a trim. Who stole this one? (Seriously)

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #1936 - May 9th, 2014 at 4:22pm
Ronnie is a multi-faceted man of wealth and taste.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #1937 - May 26th, 2014 at 12:08pm

  Ronnie is a grandfather again! From twitter:

Ronnie Wood @ronniewood    

Congratulations to my daughter @MsLeahWood and Jack & Maggie ~ Baby 'Otis Sonny David MacDonald' was born today! 👶 xx

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1938 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:09pm
Back in London for the wedding of Jesse!
Jesse Wood and Fearne Cotton wedding, Kew Gardens, London - July 4, 2014 © and thanks Neil Mockford/Alex Huckle

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1939 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:10pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1940 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:11pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1941 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:11pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1942 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:12pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1943 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:51pm

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1944 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:52pm

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #1945 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 5:42pm
Lovely couple! The bride is gorgeous and the groom looks very pleased!

One thing I gotta say about Sally, no matter where she is, she is smiling and happy. She must have a sweet disposition.

Ronnie is having a great run! New wife, new grandson, tour wrapped up, and now a new daughter-in-law!

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #1946 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:49am
Ronnie Wood 'up for' another child...

Ronnie Wood is ''up for'' having another child.

The 67-year-old rocker - who already has eight grandchildren and three grown up kids Jesse, Tyrone and Leah, from past relationships - and his 36-year-old wife Sally Humphreys have been discussing starting a family of their own and the Rolling Stones guitarist thinks having a baby would keep him young.

Asked if she wants to have children of her own, Sally said: ''Yeah, I do. There's no plans but there's no non-plans, if you see what I mean. As time ticks on, I would like children. I don't know if I will but I would like them, and if not then I feel lucky to have little people around me anyway.
''Obviously [Ronnie and I have] spoken about it quite a lot, and you can ask him and his response would be, 'Well, that would be nice.' He's up for it. He's got a lot of friends that are older who have younger children and they all say it's fantastic and it keeps you young. I do think that would be wonderful, but I don't know if it will happen. I hope so.''

Sally admits she ''wishes'' there wasn't such a large age gap between herself and her spouse, but she knew she had to accept the difference if she wanted their relationship to work.

She told the Daily Telegraph newspaper: ''He's on my level completely. He's a very nice and caring person. Oh God, don't use the word 'nice', it's so boring. He's very funny, kind and affectionate and welcoming.
'' I know [the age gap is] there. And I wish it wasn't, but it is. I think I had to say, 'I can't do this because of the age', or I just had to let it go and take it all on board. At no point, years ago, did I say to myself: 'I think I'll go out with someone twice my age', but that is what has happened.''

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #1947 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 2:15pm
At home with the Rolling Stones

30/07/2014

At last the lid has been lifted on what the Rolling Stones get up to on tour. The shocking truth about how they spend their free evenings emerged in an interview with Ronnie Wood and his new 36-year-old wife, Sally. Apparently they play backgammon – and watch TV box sets.

The Woods’ west London home, says Bryony Gordon in The Daily Telegraph, “bears all the hallmarks of being lived in by a pensioner who also happens to be in a rock band… drum kit in the living room, ashtrays, fag packets and lighters everywhere”. There are also half-completed jigsaw puzzles.

“We like them because they are very good for the brain,” says Sally, a theatre producer, who also reveals that she organised a backgammon tournament during the last Stones tour; they will be at it again when touring resumes in October. What else, wonders Bryony Gordon. Knitting? Flower arranging?

“Box sets,” says Ronnie. “Being on tour jet lags you. You wake up every night about 9pm, just at the time when you would be going on stage. So now, instead, we watch 19 murder mysteries in a row. We’re on Above Suspicion at the moment.”

“We love things like Broadchurch and Happy Valley,” adds Sally. “Even with Jagger I go, ‘Let’s go and watch House of Cards’,” says Ronnie. “And he told us about Game of Thrones. We had to send someone out at four in the morning when we were in Shanghai to get us the next series.”

http://moneyweek.com/at-home-with-the-rolling-stones/

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1948 - Jul 30th, 2014 at 2:20pm
So, what's really changed ?

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #1949 - Aug 2nd, 2014 at 1:51pm
Hey, painting and enjoying the sun in Barcelona

Barcelona, Cataluña, España - August 2, 2014 © Ronnie Wood

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)