Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43
Send Topic Print
Townshend/Who News (nsc) (Read 313,284 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Townshend/Who News (nsc)
Reply #975 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 9:25am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Can't think of a better replacement for Duckboy.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #976 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 5:38pm

wonder what ol reg thinks about that outfit!
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2017 at 5:40pm by mojoman »  

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #977 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 7:04pm
I couldn’t believe this, The Who was the opening act for Guns n' Roses in South America and now they have a residence in a hotel in Las Vegas… WTF?

Shocked

Blank Frigging Stare Oh no! not you again Ouch! Shit!

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #978 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 11:13pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 7:04pm:
I couldn’t believe this, The Who was the opening act for Guns n' Roses in South America and now they have a residence in a hotel in Las Vegas… WTF?

Shocked

Blank Frigging Stare Oh no! not you again Ouch! Shit!

The Who opened for Guns N Roses? Are you sure about that? Undecided

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #979 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 8:04am
Absolutely sure,

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/2068419-guns-n-roses-llevo-su-afilada-maquina-de-rock...

In this article you can read just after the title

"Luego de la presentación de The Who, la banda formada en Los Ángeles desplegó destellos de sus años de gloria con un show de más de tres horas"

Just after The Who, the band from Los Ángeles etc etc"

The Who set was about an hour while Guns N Roses played three

https://tn.com.ar/musica/hoy/who-y-guns-nroses-hicieron-historia-en-la-plata_824...

In this article you can read that the audience didn't give a fuck about The Who

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #980 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 8:06am
and also it was commented by friends from our message board in Spanish in Chile and Argentina

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #981 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 10:57am

<   ------------   http://www.keyn.com/blogs/who-set-residency-las-vegas

" The WHO To Set Up Residency In Las Vegas "

" British Rock Legends The WHO have been saying “farewell” since the early 1990s ... and they are about to say “hello” to a lengthy residency in Las Vegas! That's a good thing, considering this past summer's tour by the venerable rockers was a blockbuster critical and financial success!

PETE TOWNSHEND and ROGER DALTREY never sounded better, and their energetic and career-spanning performances sold out almost everywhere they played. The Who also performed all of their legendary rock opera Tommy (a rarity!) for a UK charity benefit this past spring and recently released the DVD of the show, again to much critical acclaim!

With all of this happening, and the fact that Townshend and Daltrey are really enjoying themselves, the two original members and the rest of the band are planning an extended stay in Las Vegas now that another British rock legend, Elton John, is closing out his long run of shows in Sin City.

This last Who tour will probably be the last large-scale jaunt for the two original band members, who are now both in their 70s, and while they are opting out of playing large venues in numerous cities, they are apparently very keen on the idea of setting up for a more lengthy run of performances in one place. That place just happens to be the Colosseum Theater at Caesars Palace, where The Who played a string of shows earlier this year. According to an article in the UK tabloid The Daily Mirror, promoters in Vegas are eager to have another high profile act step in now that Elton John is wrapping up his residency there.

Apparently all that needs to be worked out is the length of the residency and The Who's compensation. While Elton John racked up a total of 450 shows over 13 years, The Who are planning on a much more modest duration of two years, and it's speculated that the payday for The Who could be close to $46 million. Rock on, Pete & Roger!  "
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:00am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #982 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:55pm
Joey wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 10:57am:

" British Rock Legends The WHO have been saying “farewell” since the early 1990s ... and they are about to say “hello” to a lengthy residency in Las Vegas! That's a good thing, considering this past summer's tour by the venerable rockers was a blockbuster critical and financial success!

PETE TOWNSHEND and ROGER DALTREY never sounded better, and their energetic and career-spanning performances sold out almost everywhere they played. The Who also performed all of their legendary rock opera Tommy (a rarity!) for a UK charity benefit this past spring and recently released the DVD of the show, again to much critical acclaim!

With all of this happening, and the fact that Townshend and Daltrey are really enjoying themselves, the two original members and the rest of the band are planning an extended stay in Las Vegas now that another British rock legend, Elton John, is closing out his long run of shows in Sin City.

This last Who tour will probably be the last large-scale jaunt for the two original band members, who are now both in their 70s, and while they are opting out of playing large venues in numerous cities, they are apparently very keen on the idea of setting up for a more lengthy run of performances in one place. That place just happens to be the Colosseum Theater at Caesars Palace, where The Who played a string of shows earlier this year. According to an article in the UK tabloid The Daily Mirror, promoters in Vegas are eager to have another high profile act step in now that Elton John is wrapping up his residency there.

Apparently all that needs to be worked out is the length of the residency and The Who's compensation. While Elton John racked up a total of 450 shows over 13 years, The Who are planning on a much more modest duration of two years, and it's speculated that the payday for The Who could be close to $46 million. Rock on, Pete & Roger!  "

Joey, Rog is charging $75 for cheap seats for his upcoming solo tour. Fuck that shit. Fuck that shit. I won't get Nokia'd again.  Shocked

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #983 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:36pm
Joey wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 10:57am:

vegas trip!!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #984 - Jan 26th, 2018 at 3:24pm
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #985 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:43pm
Joey?

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #986 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:57pm

Includes limited edition 12 x 12 art print

The Who were in New York to conclude a gruelling tour on April 4th, 1968, the day that Dr Martin Luther King was assassinated. America was already a country divided; Anti-Vietnam demonstrations, civil rights disturbances and militant student activism. With this turmoil as a backdrop on Friday and Saturday, April 5th & 6th, 1968 The Who performed two incendiary live sets at Bill Graham’s legendary Fillmore East on the lower East Side of Manhattan.

The venue had only just re-opened in March by Graham from its previous incarnation as the Village Theatre where the band had played on a couple of occasions the year before. The Who was the first British rock act to headline the Fillmore East and were booked to play four shows over the two nights. However, because of feared social unrest in the wake of Dr King’s assassination, it was decided to compact the shows into one per night.

The Who’s time in New York City in 1968 can best be described as ‘lively’. Keith Moon’s antics with cherry bomb explosives had meant that the band had to move hotels. When installed in the at the plush Waldorf Astoria he then somehow managed to a blow a door off its hinges and, the band had to move once more.

On the morning of the Fillmore rehearsal, the band were photographed for Life magazine and legend has it that the band were so tired from Moon’s antics that they nodded out under the large Union Jack draped over them at the base of the Carl Schurz Monument in Morningside Park. This iconic image was later used as the cover and poster for The Who’s classic film ‘The Kids Are Alright’.

Both nights were recorded by Who manager Kit Lambert with the intention of releasing the results as the Who’s fourth album after The Who Sell Out and before Tommy. Disaster struck when it was discovered that due to faulty equipment or human error only part of the first night was captured. Thankfully the second night was recorded and has now been fully restored and mixed by long time Who sound engineer Bob Pridden (who was responsible the band’s sound on those nights in 1968) from the original four-track tapes. For the 50th anniversary of these legendary shows, the unreleased recordings are to be issued on triple vinyl lp.

Thanks to an acetate reaching the bootleg market in the early ‘70s, the Who’s reputation as rock’s most dynamic live act quickly grew. The show is regarded by fans as something of the ‘holy grail’ of Who live shows equalling the legendary ‘Live At Leeds’ album. The tapes have been meticulously remastered for optimum sound quality and will only serve to enhance The Who’s reputation as the best live act of the time.

The 3LP set include three Eddie Cochran numbers; My Way, Summertime Blues and the never before released Who version of C’mon Everybody.

Also featured is a rare cover version of Fortune Teller written by Allen Toussaint, originally recorded by Benny Spellman but made famous by The Rolling Stones. These shows also showcased Tattoo and Relax from The Who Sell Out as well as stunning extended versions of A Quick One and My Generation which becomes a 30-minute jam with a the climax of guitar-smashing and drum demolishment!

Deluxe 3 x LP heavyweight vinyl, gatefold sleeve, three printed inner bags & new liner notes and rare photos.

Tracks :

Side A

1 Summertime Blu   
2 Fortune Teller   
3 Tattoo   
4 Little Billy   

Side B

1 I Can’t Explain   
2 Happy Jack   
3 Relax   

Side C

1 I’m A Boy   
2 A Quick One   

Side D

1 My Way   
2 C’mon Everybody   
3 Shakin’ All Over   
4 Boris The Spider   

Side E

1 My Generation (pt 1)   

Side F

1 My Generation (pt 2)

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #987 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 11:02pm
the fillmore east show was one first vinyl boots i got, outstanding quality recording of a pre tommy era show.
also coming out is a deluxe of Who Came First (45th Anniversary Expanded Edition) Double CD!

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #988 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 2:16pm
Who's next! Roger Daltrey makes first solo album in 26 years

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/16146766.Who_s_next__Roger_Daltrey_makes_first_s...

The single in studio

The single live

IP Logged

moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Reply #989 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:09pm
Roger Daltrey of The Who reveals 3 secret children he never knew about

By Adam Wallis       
National Online Journalist, Music  Global News      

https://globalnews.ca/news/4556082/roger-daltrey-kids/

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #990 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 11:26am
moy wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:09pm:

By Adam Wallis       

Joey, Edith and Some Guy?

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #991 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 12:23pm
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 11:26am:
moy wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:09pm:

By Adam Wallis       

Joey, Edith and Some Guy?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #992 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:22pm
The Who's Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend have not spoken for a year

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/whos-roger-daltrey-pete-townshend-13...

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #993 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 1:07pm

The Who in 2019: New Album, Tour

by Best Classic Bands Staff

The Who will tour the U.S. in 2019, with “plans to do some stuff in the U.K.” The band will also record an album this year. The announcement came from their longtime manager, Bill Curbishley, who shared the news today (Jan. 10) in an interview with BBC Radio.

2019 should be a Happy Who Year

Appearing with host Shaun Keaveny, Curbishley said: “We’re gonna do an album… Pete [Townshend]’s written some really great songs. He gave us some demos a couple of months ago and I really think of those—he gave me 12 of them—eight of them are absolutely great for The Who. And he’s still writing and he’s got so much stuff, so I’m sure he’ll adapt some of that and we’ll get some more songs.”

The Who haven’t released a new studio album since 2006’s Endless Wire. (Before that, you’d have to go all the way back to 1982’s It’s Hard.)

As for 2019 performances, Curbishley said “We’ve got some really good dates we’re gonna do,” specifically mention the U.S. and U.K., adding: “That’s gonna be announced over the next couple of weeks.”

The Who haven’t toured since 2017.

Townshend and Roger Daltrey spent 2018 working on individual projects. Daltrey released a solo album, As Long as I Have You, and performed a series of U.S. and U.K. dates. He also published his memoir Thanks a Lot, Mr. Kibblewhite.

Townshend spent 2018 away from The Who to devote time to his wife Rachel Fuller’s stage musical production, The Seeker.

In other Who-related news, Curbishley revealed some significant progress on a long-discussed film on the life of Who drummer Keith Moon. “We’ve talked to Roger about that for 20 years but we’re finally there,” he told BBC Radio. “He’s had a couple of scripts over the years that didn’t really suit, but since I got involved with him we went through a couple of different scriptwriters and we’ve settled on a writer called Jeff Pope.”

The BBC’s Keaveny asked him: “Have you started casting for Moonie yet?” “That’s a tough one but I’ve fixed on it really being an unknown and finding another Phil Daniels.” Daniels played the lead role in the 1979 film adaptation of Quadrophenia.

https://bestclassicbands.com/the-who-2019-album-tour-1-10-19/?fbclid=IwAR0ccn-FD
XtGHm5XFLurrUJh7rdnxLO_cUdAWcMJkb-H7RBt3fmdHHff4_U

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #994 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 7:03pm
its been a whorchestra for awhile so just more players. as long as there is no limited townshend like in 89. outside at the park

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #995 - Jan 14th, 2019 at 7:31pm
14 JAN 2019

THE WHO ANNOUNCE 2019 NORTH AMERICAN MOVING ON! TOUR
29 DATES SET FOR SUMMER AND AUTUMN LIVE TREKS

ICONIC BAND ALSO SET TO RELEASE THEIR FIRST ALBUM OF NEW SONGS IN THIRTEEN YEARS

The band will share the stage with orchestras at marquee venues including Fenway Park, Madison Square Garden and Hollywood Bowl

For Who fans everywhere, the announcement of a brand new tour means only one thing:  the world’s most untameable rock band is about to deliver the goods once again. Never ones for nostalgia, singer Roger Daltrey and guitarist and songwriter Pete Townshend will be unleashing the combustible force that is The Who, with symphonic accompaniment this summer and fall in 2019.  Produced by Live Nation, The Who’s North American MOVING ON! TOUR will bring their indelible brand of powerhouse rock to 29 cities beginning in May (see tour itinerary below). The kickoff date is May 7 in Grand Rapids, MI with the band wrapping up the first leg of the tour on June 1 in Toronto, ON. A much-anticipated series of fall dates will launch on September 6 in St. Paul, MN and conclude on October 23 in Edmonton, AB. Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, January 18 at LiveNation.com.

The Who will also be releasing their first album of new songs in thirteen years later this year. On stage, the line-up will be rounded out by familiar Who players featuring guitarist/backup singer Simon Townshend, keyboardist Loren Gold, bassist Jon Button and drummer Zak Starkey, and complemented by some of the best orchestras in the US and Canada.

The Who’s fan club pre-sale starts Wednesday, January 16 at 10am local time and runs through Thursday, January 17 at 10pm local time. Every pair of tickets purchased online includes a redeemable code for a CD copy of The Who’s forthcoming album when it’s released. This offer is available to US and Canada customers only and not valid for tickets purchased via re-sale. In addition, $1 from each ticket sold for the MOVING ON! TOUR will benefit Teen Cancer America.

To join The Who Fan Club and get the opportunity to get some pre-sale tickets, just click on FAN CLUB at the top right of this page.

The tour is their first return to the states since their 2017 Las Vegas residency.  That same year they did a limited run of shows following 2016’s rescheduled leg of their acclaimed 50th anniversary celebration.  The band also drew praise for their extended 2012-2013 North American run, a 36 city Quadrophenia tour with the band performing their 1973 rock opera in its entirety.

Commenting on what Who fans can expect on the 2019 MOVING ON! tour, Pete Townshend stated: “The Who are touring again in 2019.  Roger christened this tour Moving On! I love it. It is what both of us want to do. Move on, with new music, classic Who music, all performed in new and exciting ways. Taking risks, nothing to lose. Looking forward to seeing you all.  Are you ready?”

Commented Roger Daltrey: “Be aware Who fans! Just because it’s The Who with an orchestra, in no way will it compromise the way Pete and I deliver our music. This will be full throttle Who with horns and bells on.”

The Who are one of the top three greatest rock legacies in music history.  Their music provoked explosive change and spanned what many critics declare is rock’s most elastic creative spectrum, with Pete Townshend’s songwriting moving between raw, prosaic, conceptual, and expressively literate.  Their visionary sense of stagecraft headed by Roger Daltrey’s soaring vocal prowess is topped off by the band’s blistering rhythm section.  With both Roger and Pete delivering their own memoirs in recent years (Pete’s Who I Am was released to much acclaim in 2012, and Roger’s autobiography, Thanks A Lot Mr Kibblewhite; My Story, was embraced by critics in 2018) it’s fitting that the two remaining Who members have shared their incredible legacy in literary fashion, for few bands have had a more lasting impact on the rock era and the reverberating pop culture than The Who.

Emerging in the mid-1960s as a new and incendiary force in rock n’ roll, their brash style and poignant storytelling garnered them one of music’s most passionate followings, with the legendary foursome blazing a searing new template for rock, punk, and everything after. Inducted into the Rock n’ Roll Hall Of Fame in 1990, the band has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, placing 27 top-forty singles in the United States and United Kingdom and earning 17 Top Ten albums, including the 1969 groundbreaking rock opera Tommy, 1971’s pummelling Live At Leeds, 1973’s Quadrophenia and 1978’s Who Are You.  The Who debuted in 1964 with a trio of anthems ‘I Can’t Explain’, ‘The Kids Are Alright’ and ‘My Generation’. Since then they have delivered to the world hits such as ‘Baba O’Riley’, ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’, ‘Pinball Wizard’, ‘Who Are You’, and ‘You Better You Bet’.

In 2008, they became the first rock band ever to be awarded the prestigious Kennedy Center Honors. The Who has performed all over the world including global music events for the Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show in 2010 and closing the London 2012 Summer Olympics. The Who continued their charity work by playing a concert in January 2011 to raise money for trials of a new cancer treatment called PDT. In December 2012 they performed at the Hurricane Sandy Benefit in New York. In January 2014 they played a set on the US television special to support the charity Stand Up To Cancer. In November 2012 Daltrey, with Townshend at his side, launched Teen Cancer America. The charity is now established in the USA, with offices in Los Angeles and devoted Teen Cancer units being opened in hospitals all over the US TCA’s work has impacted over 5,000 young people and their families nationwide during the last six years.

2019 North American Tour Dates

Summer Dates

May 7   Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI
May 9   KeyBank Center, Buffalo, NY
May 11   Jiffy Lube Live , Bristow, VA
May 13   Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
May 16   Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
May 18   Ruoff Home Mortage Music Center, Noblesville, IN
May 21   Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Chicago, IL
May 23   Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre St. Louis, Maryland Heights, MO
May 25   Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA
May 28   Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, MI
May 30   PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
June 1   Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON

Fall Dates

Sept 6   Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN
Sept 8   Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Alpine Valley, WI
Sept 10   Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sept 13   Fenway Park, Boston, MA
Sept 15   Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
Sept 18   State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA
Sept 20   BB&T Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Sept 22   Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL
Sept 25   Toyota Center, Houston, TX
Sept 27   American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
Sept 29   Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
Oct 11   Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
Oct 13   Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
Oct 16   Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Oct 19   T-Mobile Park, Home of the Seattle Mariners, Seattle, WA
Oct 21    Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
Oct 23   Rogers Place, Edmonton, AB

LINK :

https://www.thewho.com/the-who-announce-2019-north-american-moving-on-tour/?fbcl...

... ... ...
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #996 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 10:15pm
Their 15th farewell tour?  Blank Frigging Stare

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #997 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 1:53pm
LOL sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 10:15pm:

The only time I saw them was in 1982 and the name of the tour was "The Farewell Tour", I missed the shows of the Who in 2006 and 2016 in Mexico City having my tickets, the first one was cancelled and for the one in 2016 I was in Chile!!

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #998 - Jan 21st, 2019 at 5:19pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jan 20th, 2019 at 1:53pm:
LOL sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 10:15pm:

The only time I saw them was in 1982 and the name of the tour was "The Farewell Tour", I missed the shows of the Who in 2006 and 2016 in Mexico City having my tickets, the first one was cancelled and for the one in 2016 I was in Chile!!

went to that first farewell at shea, the show i with john last in 2000 was incredible. the rest a blur.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #999 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 7:18pm
Pete Townshend on the Past and Future of the Who
Andy Greene sits down with Pete Townshend in his London home to discuss the Who's orchestral tour, surprise new album, why they can't play 'Tommy' anymore and many other topics

http://podbay.fm/show/1078431985/e/1548198038?autostart=1&fbclid=IwAR3IwqWcoF4lL...

... ... ...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)