Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43
Send Topic Print
Townshend/Who News (nsc) (Read 313,303 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Townshend/Who News (nsc)
Reply #125 - Nov 5th, 2009 at 3:28pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

When is demolition date ?!

Are they REALLY tearing that place down ?!

Why ?!

WHY ?!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #126 - Nov 5th, 2009 at 3:29pm
left shoe shuffle wrote on Nov 5th, 2009 at 2:34pm:

best who ever!!!

IP Logged

left shoe shuffle
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #127 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:05pm

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #128 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:31pm
left shoe shuffle wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:05pm:

best WHO shirt ever!!!

tori-praver.jpg (52 KB | )
tori-praver.jpg

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #129 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:35pm
" The Who at the Super Bowl " "

" Who wants some breaking news? Who wants to know who is performing at halftime of Super Bowl XLIV on Feb. 7 in Miami? Who wants me to shut up and just get to it already? Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, according to a source, The Who will take the stage during the NFL's championship game. Reached for comment, an NFL spokesperson said, "When we have something to announce, we'll announce it." I can assure you I'm not just writing this because Tori Praver rocked this body paint in Sports Illustrated's 2007 Swimsuit Issue, which was billed as "The Music Issue." The Who will be performing at the Super Bowl.  "

I actually had a dream about this last night .

Hope it does not rain that evening ........... WAIT !!!!

Love Reign O'er Me ?!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #130 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:45pm
The Who at the Super Bowl " "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #131 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:56pm
" The Who at the Super Bowl " "

Hildi's Rock News   

WHO Tops Rock Fans Wish List for Superbowl Halftime 2010
By Hildi @ February 11, 2009 6:17 PM Permalink | Comments (5) | TrackBacks (0)
Shawn from Deltona told me LED ZEPPELIN playing next year's Superbowl would be the Ultimate choice - especially if, somehow, they were able to keep it a surprise. Agreed! But Rolling Stone readers chose differently...see the list and give your opinion...

The Who have topped a new poll asking fans who they want to see at next year's Super Bowl halftime show.

I can only guess that most people think the prospect of Led Zeppelin playing the event is, well, not a prospect - or they would have topped the list.

Bruce Springsteen, who did a 12-minute set at this year's game, suggested that Coldplay are hired to play at Superbowl XLIV, which takes place at the Dolphin Stadium in Miami. However, the British band only came 15th in the new vote.

Previous acts to perform halftime shows include The Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake, Prince and Aerosmith.

The top ten:

1. The Who
2. Pearl Jam
3. Guns n' Roses
4. Van Halen
5. Dave Matthews Band
6. Foo Fighters
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers
8. AC/DC
9. Neil Young
10. Led Zeppelin

http://whtq.com/blogs/rock_news/2009/02/who-tops-rock-fans-wish-list-f.html

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show Feb. 7 in Miami ...
Reply #132 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:08pm

So WHO is performing at the halftime of Super Bowl XLIV on Feb. 7 in Miami?

" Who wants some breaking news? Who wants to know who is performing at halftime of Super Bowl XLIV on Feb. 7 in Miami? Who wants me to shut up and just get to it already? Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, according to a source, The Who will take the stage during the NFL's championship game. Reached for comment, an NFL spokesperson said, "When we have something to announce, we'll announce it." I can assure you I'm not just writing this because Tori Praver rocked this body paint in Sports Illustrated's 2007 Swimsuit Issue, which was billed as "The Music Issue." The Who will be performing at the Super Bowl.  "

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/extramustard/hotclicks/11/12/the-who-to-pe...

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/extramustard/hotclicks/11/12/the-who-to-pe...
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

" Stones is Stones Baby ...... Bigger than ALL of us !!! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY Son ! ™

IP Logged

Lazy Bones
Rocks Off Regular

Canada
Re:  Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show Feb. 7 in
Reply #133 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:14pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #134 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:17pm
" What, the "Townshend/Who" thread ain't good enough ? "

**** SIGH !!!!! ******

www.rememberthespectrum.com

... !!!!!!

« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:18pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #135 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:45pm
Here's what the setlist will be:
Behind Blue Eyes
Baba O'Riley
Who Are You
Won't Get Fooled Again

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #136 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:50pm
" Here's what the setlist will be:
Behind Blue Eyes
Baba O'Riley
Who Are You
Won't Get Fooled Again

***** SIGH !!!!! *******

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #137 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:56pm
pinball wizard will be played... fo shurzle...

IP Logged

72Tele
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Western NY State
Reply #138 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 2:08pm
The Who? Aren't they all dead?

God I hope it never comes down to Mick and Charlie or Charlie and Keith or Mick, Bernard and Bobby and a red tongue.

He hit Dannemora with the weight of his world.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #139 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 2:14pm
" The Who? Aren't they all dead? "

WHAT .. ?!  ... !!!!! :

... !!!!!!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #140 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:39pm
This is gonna suck out loud

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #141 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:56pm
" This is gonna suck out loud "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!!

Why ?!

WHY ?!

Why do you make young Joey cry so violently ?!

WHY .. ?!   ... WHY ?!

WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #142 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 5:47pm
Joey wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:50pm:
" Here's what the setlist will be:
Behind Blue Eyes
Baba O'Riley
Who Are You
Won't Get Fooled Again

***** SIGH !!!!! *******

pretty much the setlist they've been doing for the last thirty years

IP Logged

Mr. Sex Drugs Rock n Roll
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #143 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 5:55pm
Look on the bright side, at least Petey can eye fuck all the handsome young fellows in tight pants slapping each others anus, he'll be as happy as a hog in shit

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #144 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:24pm
Joey wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:56pm:
" This is gonna suck out loud "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!!

Why ?!

WHY ?!

Why do you make young Joey cry so violently ?!

WHY .. ?!   ... WHY ?!

WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  WHY ?! .. WHY ?!  ..  

Joey, I hoping all is well with you, however, I am troubled by an item within this post.
I notice the first line of "why's" are one character to the left of each of the subsequent lines.
In addition, the first line is missing a why.
These faux pas ruin the intent of the remaining why's in your statement.
We are looking to impress the new posters to Rocks Off, these type of errors
reduce the high quality of posting which Rocks Off is known for.
Kindly be more cognizant of such items in the future if you desire to achieve maximum impact to your intent in this type of phraseology.  

Towards the WHO @ the Super Bowl, this is another example of English Rock providing maximum entertainment to the largest television viewing audience in February.  This will certainly trump any of the paltry acts presently being hailed as "superstars", only to be lost in the abyss of time (see N Sync) who have performed at this event in the past.  Roger Daltrey would be wise to end his solo tour now to rest his voice for this event, he needs all the help he can get.  I will look forward to Pete Townsend windmills & Zak Starkey intense drumming while consuming several glasses of a fine merlot.  

I will refrain from entertaining any thought to the participants in this epic event, as there are many important games left on the schedule.  One game at a time.

Thank you for your cooperation & support.

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

left shoe shuffle
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #145 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:52pm

Game's on CBS.
Cue the CSI Trilogy.

And don't be surprised if they follow the lead of Petty and Springsteen and put tickets for their 2010 Tour on sale February 8th...
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:54pm by left shoe shuffle »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #146 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 8:23am
" Game's on CBS.
Cue the CSI Trilogy.

And don't be surprised if they follow the lead of Petty and Springsteen and put tickets for their 2010 Tour on sale February 8th .... "

Damn Straight My Stonesian Brother ........ It is the SMART move !!!!

What better way to sell tickets as our nation rises out of the recession :

" The Who: Super Bowl halftime performers
Last Updated: 4:29 AM, November 13, 2009

Posted: 1:10 AM, November 13, 2009 "

" The Who will perform during halftime at this year's Super Bowl, according to reports.

The band, led by surviving members Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey, are all set for Super Bowl XLIV Feb. 7 in Miami, according to Sports Illustrated.

The NFL hasn't confirmed the booking, saying only that, "When we have something to announce, we'll announce it."

But the choice of the renowned British rockers makes sense, since CBS uses Who songs as intros for all three of its "CSI" shows: "Who Are You" ("CSI"), "Baba O'Riley" ("CSI: NY") and "Won't Get Fooled Again" ("CSI: Miami").

The Super Bowl -- which draws TV's biggest annual audience -- is traditionally a huge showcase for A-list acts during the halftime show.

In past years, the roster of performers has included Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson (and her infamous "wardrobe malfunction"), Paul McCartney, U2, The Rolling Stones, Prince and Bruce Springsteen.

CBS officials had no comment yesterday. "

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/the_who_super_bowl_halftime_performers_...

« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2009 at 8:25am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #147 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 8:29am
" Joey, I hoping all is well with you, however, I am troubled by an item within this post.
I notice the first line of "why's" are one character to the left of each of the subsequent lines.
In addition, the first line is missing a why.
These faux pas ruin the intent of the remaining why's in your statement.
We are looking to impress the new posters to Rocks Off, these type of errors
reduce the high quality of posting which Rocks Off is known for.
Kindly be more cognizant of such items in the future if you desire to achieve maximum impact to your intent in this type of phraseology.  "

Nellcote ............................

You make young Joey laugh like Hell !!!!!

" Towards the WHO @ the Super Bowl, this is another example of English Rock providing maximum entertainment to the largest television viewing audience in February.  This will certainly trump any of the paltry acts presently being hailed as "superstars", only to be lost in the abyss of time (see N Sync) who have performed at this event in the past.  Roger Daltrey would be wise to end his solo tour now to rest his voice for this event, he needs all the help he can get.  I will look forward to Pete Townsend windmills & Zak Starkey intense drumming while consuming several glasses of a fine merlot.   "

Merlot ?!

MERLOT  ..... ?!  .... !!!!!

Why ?!

WHY ?!

www.hesscollection.com

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY FLY ! ™
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2009 at 8:34am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #148 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 9:42am
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2009 at 9:45am by Nellcote »  

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #149 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 9:44am
Nellcote wrote on Nov 13th, 2009 at 9:42am:

Joey Merlot?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)