Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: Which is Joshie's favorite Beatles song?

Revolution 9:15    
  4 (12.9%)
You Really Got a Hold on Deuteronome    
  1 (3.2%)
You've Got to Hide Your Love Yahweh    
  6 (19.4%)
Nowhere Menorah    
  5 (16.1%)
You're Going to Lose that Goy-l    
  14 (45.2%)
Israel Be Back    
  1 (3.2%)
Esau Her Standing There    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 31
« Last Modified by: Starbuck on: Feb 6th, 2019 at 10:36pm »

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232
Send Topic Print
The all Macca thread (Read 99,205 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The all Macca thread
Reply #5700 - Mar 7th, 2015 at 11:41am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

" March 6, 2015 -- PM.com

Paul brings 'Out There' tour to Europe

'OUT THERE' - EUROPE 2015:
Saturday May, 23rd ­ The O2, London, Great Britain
Wednesday, May 27th ­ Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham, Great Britain
Thursday May 28th ­ Echo Arena, Liverpool, Great Britain
Friday, June 5th - Nouveau Stade Velodrome, Marseille, France
Sunday, June 7th ­ ZiggoDome, Amsterdam, Holland
Thursday, June 11th - Stade De France, Paris, France
Saturday, July 4th ­ Roskilde Festival, Denmark
Tuesday, July 7th ­ Telenor Arena, Oslo, Norway
Thursday, July 9th ­ Tele2 Arena, Stockholm, Sweden

In the first 18 months since its launch, Paul's incredible 'Out There' tour has been seen by almost two million people around the world. So far, this tour has seen Paul and his band perform a total of 64 shows in 12 different countries in venues of all different shapes and sizes.

Today, Paul announces plans to come back to Europe this year for nine special dates in places he's not yet visited with his current tour.  The shows will include his first concerts in the UK since 2012's special Teenage Cancer Trust show at the Royal Albert Hall. His London date marks his 50th ever performance in London as a solo artist. Paul will return to France for two concerts for the first time since being awarded France's highest award, the Legion of Honour, in 2012 for services to music. The last time that Paul visited the Dutch capital of Amsterdam was when he toured with Wings in 1972. In July the tour will see Paul and his band at their first European festival in five years with a headlining slot at Denmark's Roskilde. The show in Norway, Oslo sees him returning after last playing there as part of 2004's 'O4 Summer Tour' and his show in Stockholm will be his first there since 2011's 'On The Run' tour.

These new shows will mark the second time the 'Out There' tour has come to Europe since June 2013 when Paul performed in Poland, Italy and Austria.

Speaking about the tour dates, Paul told us:

"I'm looking forward to taking the 'Out There' tour back to Europe this summer. It's been a little while since I've performed in some of these places so we know it's going to be a fun tour. I hope the audiences enjoy this tour as much as we've been enjoying it ourselves all over the world."

Tickets for Roskilde are on sale now HERE!

Fans registered with PaulMcCartney.com will be eligible to purchase pre-sale tickets directly through the website on the following dates:

London / Birmingham / Liverpool - 10am (GMT) on Saturday, March 7th
Oslo - 9am (CET / 8am GMT) on Monday, March 9th
Stockholm - 10am (CET / 9am GMT) on Monday, March 9th
Marseille / Amsterdam / Paris - 10am (CET / 9am GMT) on Tuesday, March 10th

Fans must be registered with PaulMcCartney.com 2 hours before the start of each pre-sale.
Register for pre-sale tickets by clicking HERE!

The 'Out There' tour features music from one of the best loved catalogues in popular music. Paul will perform songs that span his entire career - as a solo artist, member of Wings and of course as a Beatle.  The set list will also include material from Paul's most recent studio album 'NEW', which was a global hit upon its release in 2013.

The McCartney live experience is a once in a lifetime moment all music fans should experience. The three hour concert includes some of the greatest moments from the last 50 years in music, many of which have shaped the soundtrack of our lives. Paul and his band have performed in a staggeringly impressive range of venues and locations, including outside the Coliseum in Rome, in Moscow's Red Square, at Buckingham Palace and the White House. He has played a free show in Mexico's Zocalo to over 400,000 people and even broadcast live into Space!  Having played with his band (Paul 'Wix' Wickens (keyboards), Brian Ray (bass guitar/guitar), Rusty Anderson (guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (drums)) for over ten years now, the show never disappoints.

The 'Out There' tour uses state of the art technology and production to ensure the entire audience has the best possible experience. With massive screens, lasers, fireworks, unique video content and the best songs in the world, a Paul McCartney show is so much more than just an ordinary concert.

Before the tour arrives in Europe for these new dates in May, Paul will first play shows in Japan and South Korea.

2015 got off to a flying start for Paul with the release of new chart topping collaborations with Kanye West and Rihanna as well as a performance together at the Grammys. A couple of weeks later and Paul performed a surprise intimate Valentine's Day gig at New York's Irving Plaza, which became the city's hottest ticket. On the same weekend Paul appeared and played on Saturday Night Live's 40th Anniversary prime time special (not to mention a massive all-star jam at the show's special after party).  "   

http://themaccareport.com/news/report.htm

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #5701 - Mar 8th, 2015 at 2:47pm

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Rev 20 Redlights
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #5702 - Mar 14th, 2015 at 9:06pm
long-time Stones fans react to Macca/rih/kanye collaboration

IP Logged

Rev 20 Redlights
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5703 - Mar 21st, 2015 at 9:05pm
In case you missed it, a few days ago, when Mick and
Keith were in NYC, so was somebody else, here seen
"entering a recording studio"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5704 - Mar 22nd, 2015 at 9:21am
" March 20, 2015 -- PM.com

Paul Gets Back To The Budokan

Very special additional Japanese 'Out There' tour date added

Paul McCartney ­ Nippon Budokan ­ Tuesday 28th April

PaulMcCartney.com pre-sale to take place at 10am (local / 1am GMT) on Saturday 21st March

With just over one month to go until Paul returns to Japan with his 'Out There' tour, Paul announces today a special one off show at the Nippon Budokan on Tuesday 28th April.

The special show was originally planned for last year but for reasons beyond his control Paul was forced to cancel his Japanese tour dates.

Almost 49 years since The Beatles began the Asian leg of their 1966 tour at the Budokan, Paul will return to the legendary venue with his current tour. 

Speaking about his return Paul said: "It's very exciting to be returning to the Budokan because it is a very special place and was the first place we played in Japan. There was a lot of controversy at the time but I now know that it is a regular venue for a lot of people. But for me it has a very special place in my memory."

A combination of fans and protestors meant that the 1966 shows were heavily guarded and the only people allowed on the venue floor for the concerts were security and accredited journalists. At the time Paul and the band couldn't even leave the hotel they were staying in.

The 'Out There' tour features music from one of the best loved catalogues in popular music. Paul performs songs that span his entire career - as a solo artist, member of Wings and of course as a Beatle. Paul's current live show is nearly three hours long with over 35 songs in his set, when The Beatles performed in Japan their set list was made up of 11 songs.

In November 2013 Paul toured through Japan playing six sold out shows in Tokyo, Fukuoka and Osaka. 

2015 Japanese Tour Dates:

April 21st: Kyocera Dome, Osaka
April 23rd: Tokyo Dome, Tokyo
April 25th: Tokyo Dome, Tokyo
April 27th: Tokyo Dome, Tokyo

Special show added:
April 28th: Nippon Budokan, Tokyo

March 20, 2015 -- The Daily Journal

The Dish: Fellow Beatle McCartney ushering Ringo into rock hall

Paul McCartney has agreed to induct his former Beatles mate, Ringo Starr, into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next month.

Stevie Wonder, Patti Smith and John Mayer will also usher in new members, the hall announced on Wednesday. The 30th annual induction ceremony is scheduled for Cleveland's Public Hall on April 18. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is located in Cleveland.

The Beatles are in the rock hall already, and so are McCartney, John Lennon and George Harrison as solo artists. Drummer Starr is the last to be honored individually, and Eagle Joe Walsh will perform some of his friend's music.

Wonder will induct Bill Withers, a fellow songwriter who had his biggest impact in the 1970s. John Legend will perform Withers' music, and it's still a mystery whether Withers, who quit the music business more than 30 years ago, will sing. Rock hall spokeswoman Shauna Wilson said it's still to be determined which inductees will perform.

Smith will induct another artist indelibly tied to New York, the late Lou Reed, and Beck will perform his music.

Mayer is speaking in honor of another blues guitarist, the late Stevie Ray Vaughan. Vaughan's brother Jimmie will perform with members of his brother's old band, Double Trouble.

Dave Grohl has committed to performing inductee Joan Jett's music, although the hall hasn't announced who will give the speech for the "I Love Rock and Roll" singer.

Peter Wolf will induct the Paul Butterfield Blues Band, with Tom Morello performing the band's music. Fall Out Boy will induct Green Day and guitarist Steve Cropper is scheduled to honor the "5'' Royales.

HBO is taping the ceremony and concert for a May 30 television premiere.

The rock hall will open an exhibit on April 11 honoring this year's new class, and also has a special exhibit on photographer Herb Ritts' work with musicians.  "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5705 - Mar 25th, 2015 at 8:39pm

"  March 25, 2015 -- PM.com

Paul To Headline Lollapalooza

TICKETS ON SALE AT 11AM ET HERE!

Paul announced this morning that he will headline this year's Lollapalooza music festival at Grant Park in Chicago. The appearance ­ set to take place on Friday 31st July - will mark Paul's first visit to the festival.

Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell said of the line up announcement, "The heart of Lollapalooza has always been the music. The brotherhood and sisterhood of musicians is getting stronger and the unexpected surprises and collaborations are cementing magical moments that will live on in music history. Having young talented artists performing alongside legends is all I could ever ask for and I'll be grinning from ear to ear the entire weekend".

Other artists set to appear at the festival include Metallica and Florence and the Machine plus over 130 more. Lollapalooza 3-day general admission passes sold out on March 24th within an hour of going on sale. A limited number of single day general admission passes will be available from today. For more information on the festival head to their website by clicking HERE!

The festival appearance will form part of Paul's 2015 tour which kicks off in Japan at the Kyocera Dome in Osaka on 21st April. Paul's tour will then see him appearing in Tokyo and his first-ever concert in Seoul. From there he will visit the UK, France, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the Firefly Music Festival in Dover, Delaware.

For full details of Paul's 2015 tour dates click HERE!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5706 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 9:19pm
" April, 21, 2015 -- Macca Report News EXCLUSIVE!!!

Thanks to Jash McCartney - News (Japan, Macca Reporter)

Paul's first concert in Japan. Adds "Hope For The Future" to the setlist!

On April 21, 2015 (Tuesday) Paul played the first concert of the Japanese tour in Osaka. In spite of the weekday, fans started gathering at the venue in the afternoon hours before the show would start.

PHOTO: Jash for The Macca Report

April 21: Kyocera Dome, Osaka, Japan

SOUND CHECK SETLIST

1. Honey Hush
2. Blue Suede Shoes
3. Magical Mystery Tour
4. Junior's Farm
5. C Moon
6. Let 'Em In
7. Every Night
8. San Fransico Bay Blues
9. Midnight Special
10. Ram On
11. Big Barn Bed
12. Bluebird
13. Queenie Eye
14. Lady Madonna
more...

NOTES FROM THE SOUND CHECK - by Jash, EXCLUSIVELY FOR - The Macca Report

The sound check, check-in for VIP ticket holders began at 1:30pm. Participants waited in the lobby of the dome and were able to sit in provided chairs.

Souvenirs given to the soundcheckers were, a program, laminated pass, bag and bottle of water and a VIP backpack which was not sold at the merchandise stands.

By 2pm merchandise was becoming sparse, because several hundred people were in line.

Paul left the Ritz Carlton Osaka hotel around 3:30 pm, and arrived at the Kyocera Dome at 4:00 pm. The sound check started righ away.

For the first time at a soundcheck, English was translated into Japanese with Japanese subtitles displayed on the screens at both sides of the stage. Paul joked that Pablo (sound man) was doing the translation, and sometimes got it wrong because he disliked him.

Paul's voice was good, but his hi-note falsettos were a little rough during "Queenie Eye" and "Big Barn Bed."

Paul danced during "San Francisco Bay Blues" as did VIP ticket maven Shelley Lazar who is from San Francisco.

Also, Paul spoke Osaka slang "Kansai" saying words such as "Maido" (thank you for your patronage)

The sound check ended around 4:40pm, which was later than expected because the doors were scheduled to open at 4:30pm, but was everything was behind schedule.

CONCERT SETLIST

1. Magical Mystery Tour
2. Save Us
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Jet
5. Let Me Roll It/Foxy Lady Coda
6. Paperback Writer
7. My Valentine
8. Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
9. The Long And Winding Road
10. Maybe I'm Amazed
11. I've Just Seen A Face
12. We Can Work It Out
13. Another Day
14. Hope For The Future
15. And I Love Her
16. Blackbird
17. Here Today
18. New
19. Queenie Eye
20. Lady Madonna
21. All Together Now
22. Lovely Rita
23. Eleanor Rigby
24. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
25. Something
26. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
27. Band On The Run
28. Back In The U.S.S.R
29. Let It Be
30. Live And Let Die
31. Hey Jude

ENCORE ONE
32. Day Tripper
33. Hi, Hi, Hi
34. I Saw Her Standing There

ENCORE TWO
35. Yesterday
36. Helter Skelter
37. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

NOTES FROM THE CONCERT - by Jash, EXCLUSIVELY FOR - The Macca Report

Around 6:20pM, the video screen at both sides of the stage started, and the concert began at 7pm whem Paul finally appeared on stage!

Paul spoke some Japanese and told the audience, "Konbanmo Nihongo Ganbarimasu" (I'll try to talk some Japanese.)

After "Save Us", he said, "Kaettekitayo" (I'm home).

He dedicated "My Valentine" saying in Japanese, "Okusan no Tamedesu" (This song is for my wife).

After "Maybe I'm Amazed" Paul said "Nottekitakai?" (Are you having fun?).

He messed up the intro to "Blackbird."

"Hope For The Future" Paul said in Japanese that the next song was a "Sekai Hatsu Koukai "(World Premier). The stage back of the screen, the image of the video game "Destiny" was used.

He made a error during the intro to "All Together Now" saying it was from "Sgt. Pepper". Realizing his mistake, he said, "I lied. The song is from 'Yellow Submarine'".

After "Eleanor Rigby" Paul introduced Wix saying he was "fantastic."

"Lovely Rita" was introduced with "This is from the 'Sgt. Pepper' album. "

Before "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da", he said, "Issyo ni Utaou Ya" (Let's sing together.)

Paul took his final bow and said, "Mata kimasu" and "Hona Mata" (I'll be back) before he left the stage.

No one was brought on stage during the sound check or concert.  "

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #5707 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 10:35pm
Wow.

I hear the Stones are following suit....

Special VIP sound check for ROers:

1. Stoned
2. Starfucker
3.  Starfucker again - fuck you
4. Midnight Rambler
5. Cant you hear me knocking

Mick jokes with ROers that they are all crazy and fucked up

6.  All Down The Line
7. Had it With You
8. Down in the Hole
9 Dance Lil' Sister
10. King Bee
11. Beautiful Delilah
12. Just My Imagination
13. High Heel Sneakers
14. Salt of the Earth

Stones hang around and drink red wine out of a jug with the fans

CONCERT:

1.  Sympathy
2.  Bitch
3.  Sympathy again bitches
4. Crackin Up
5. Indian Girl
6. Blinded by Rainbows
7. Dont Stop with the Ronnie Cam
8. Streets of Love (With the one Bee Gee that is left)
9. Lies
10. Had it With You
11. Gimme Shelter
12. Fingerprint File
13. Cant YOu Hear Me Knockin
14. I got the Blues
15. Sister Morphine

** Mick introduced the band and threatens to play all of Stikcy Fingers **

16.  No Expectations
17. Cant Always Get What You Want
18.  Start me Up

FIRST ENCORE

19. Its Only Rock & Roll
20. She's SO Cold
21. When the Whip Comes Down
22.  Lil QUeenie
23. Starfucker again

SECOND ENCORE

24.  Happy
25. Before they Make Me Run
26 Starfucker

THIRD ENCORE

27 Jumping Jack Flash
28 Brown Sugar

Seriously.
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2015 at 7:19am by nankerphelge »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5708 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 8:14am

***** Nanky Wrote the Following  ********  :

" Wow.

1. Stoned
2. Starfucker
4. Midnight Rambler

6.  All Down The Line
7. Had it With You
8. Down in the Hole
9 Dance Lil' Sister
10. King Bee
11. Beautiful Delilah
12. Just My Imagination
13. High Heel Sneakers
14. Salt of the Earth

CONCERT:

1.  Sympathy
2.  Bitch
4. Crackin Up
5. Indian Girl
6. Blinded by Rainbows
9. Lies
10. Had it With You
11. Gimme Shelter
12. Fingerprint File
14. I got the Blues
15. Sister Morphine

16.  No Expectations
18.  Start me Up

FIRST ENCORE

19. Its Only Rock & Roll
20. She's SO Cold
22.  Lil QUeenie
23. Starfucker again

SECOND ENCORE

24.  Happy
26 Starfucker

THIRD ENCORE

27 Jumping Jack Flash
28 Brown Sugar

Seriously.  "

FUNNY !!!!!  Smiley

Nanky  .................... You make young Joey laugh like Hell !!!!!!!!

That is what my Lil' Friends and meself running around the plains of Nebraska during the Gerald Ford years playing stickball used to call Postin'   ...... you are POSTIN' !!!!!!!!

'kins ™

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2015 at 9:49am by Joey »  

IP Logged

MRD8
Rocks Off Regular

Melbourne, Florida
Reply #5709 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 1:49pm
There's a nice recording of this show up on DIME!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #5710 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:23pm
Nellcote wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 at 10:43am:
Who is JB, and why is this of interest?

I did not start an all macca thread

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5711 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 8:21am
"  ..... I did not start an all macca thread   "

...  !!!!!
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 10:36am by Joey »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #5712 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 8:50pm
Some Guy wrote on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:23pm:
Nellcote wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 at 10:43am:
Who is JB, and why is this of interest?

I did not start an all macca thread

I miss that son of a bitch Nellie.

IP Logged

MRD8
Rocks Off Regular

Melbourne, Florida
Reply #5713 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 3:20pm
McCartney sound check from Thursdays Tokyo show is up on DIME:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=525578

OUT THERE TOUR 2015 Sound Check

April 23, 2015 at Tokyo Dome - Tokyo, Japan

taper: fab1
microphone madness mm-hlsc-1 > sony pcm-m10 > wav(24bit/48kHz) > sound forge(noise reduction/edit, convert to 16bit/44.1kHz) > flac

01. Honey Don't
02. Blue Suede Shoes
03. Drive My Car
04. Coming Up
05. Let 'em In
06. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
07. On My Way to Work
08. San Francisco Bay Blues
09. Everybody Out There
10. Ram On
11. Bluebird
12. Lady Madonna

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5714 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 11:17pm
Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell kind of thread is this?!?!  I have a bigger dick than anyone in this thread.  I'm the best.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5715 - Apr 27th, 2015 at 9:51am

" April 24, 2015 -- PM.com

Paul is getting back 'Out There' in Philadelphia .

FIRST US ARENA DATE OF 2015 CONFIRMED

June 21 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

Following an incredible 2014 which saw Paul McCartney's universally acclaimed 'Out There' tour play 32 shows in 30 cities throughout South, Central and North America, Paul has confirmed June 21 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia as the first U.S. arena date of the 2015 'Out There' tour. Currently tearing through Japan and South Korea, and with confirmed headline slots at Firefly Music Festival June 19 in Dover, DE as well as Lollapalooza July 31 in Chicago, the June 21 date will mark Paul's first appearance in Philadelphia since the sold out August 14-15, 2010 doubleheader on the 'Up & Coming Tour' that dazzled over 30,000 fans.

Fans registered with PaulMcCartney.com by 7am (EDT) on Monday April 27th will be eligible to purchase pre-sale tickets for Paul's Philadelphia concert through the website at 9am on the same day (27th April).
Register with PaulMcCartney.com by clicking HERE!

Tickets for the newly announced dates will be on sale Friday, May 1 at 12 noon local time.

American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, April 28th at 10 a.m. through Thursday, April 30th at 10 p.m.

Keep checking PaulMcCartney.com for further announcements.

PAUL McCARTNEY
OUT THERE - US TOUR 2015

June 19 - Dover, DE - Firefly Music Festival
June 21 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
July 31 - Chicago, IL - Lollapalooza

April 24, 2015 -- Macca Report News EXCLUSIVE!

Rumored US cities to be announced next week

Shows to be end of June. Charlottesville, VA (John Paul Jones Arena?), Columbia, SC (Colonial Life Arena?)

April 24, 2015 -- Macca Report News
Thanks to Jash McCartney - News (Japan, Macca Reporter)
Photos by Naoki for The Macca Report

Paul gets 'Out There' in Tokyo

April 23 - Tokyo Dome - Tokyo, Japan

SOUND CHECK SETLIST

1. Honey Don't
2. Blues Suede Shoes
3. Drive My Car
4. Coming Up
5. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
6. Let 'Em In
7. On My Way To Work
8. San Francisco Bay Blues
9. Everybody Out There
10. Ram On
11. Bluebird
12. Lady Madonna

PHOTO: Naoki for The Macca Report

PHOTO: Naoki for The Macca Report

CONCERT SETLIST

1. Magical Mystery Tour
2. Save Us
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Jet
5. Let Me Roll It/Foxy Lady Coda
6. Paperback Writer
7. My Valentine
8. Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
9. The Long And Winding Road
10. Maybe I'm Amazed
11. I've Just Seen A Face
12. We Can Work It Out
13. Another Day
14. Hope For The Future
15. And I Love Her
16. Blackbird
17. Here Today
18. New
19. Queenie Eye
20. Lady Madonna
21. All Together Now
22. Lovely Rita
23. Eleanor Rigby
24. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
25. Something
26. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
27. Band On The Run
28. Back In The U.S.S.R
29. Let It Be
30. Live And Let Die
31. Hey Jude

ENCORE ONE
32. Day Tripper
33. Hi, Hi, Hi
34. I Saw Her Standing There

ENCORE TWO
35. Yesterday
36. Helter Skelter
37. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End  "

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #5716 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 6:43pm
Apparently a live debut for "Another Girl" in Tokyo last night.

A mere 50 years after it was first released.  That must be some kind of record for anyone!

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #5717 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 8:54pm
Gazza wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 6:43pm:

A mere 50 years after it was first released.  That must be some kind of record for anyone!

I've never even heard that song before. Of all the songs he can pull out of his arse, he chooses that one?  Shit!

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that
matters. Rocks Off Rules!

Los Angeles
Reply #5718 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 11:36pm
Always liked "Another Girl", one of my favorites from "Help"

...It's great to be here...It's great to be anywhere!

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that
matters. Rocks Off Rules!

Los Angeles
Reply #5719 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 11:41pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 8:54pm:

I've never even heard that song before. Of all the songs he can pull out of his arse, he chooses that one?  Shit!

...you are aware that Macca was in a band before Wings....aren't you?
Oh no! not you again

...It's great to be here...It's great to be anywhere!

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #5720 - May 5th, 2015 at 5:55pm
Bluzdude wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 11:41pm:
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 8:54pm:

...you are aware that Macca was in a band before Wings....aren't you?
Oh no! not you again

You mean that boy band he was in? That was clever

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #5721 - May 11th, 2015 at 10:07am

IP Logged

Egon
Rocks Off Regular

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING
STONES

A Dutchy in Marseille, France
Reply #5722 - May 13th, 2015 at 9:51am
I'm seeing him 5 june in Marseille.
1st time for me.

Beatlesmania or murder she wrote,
that is the question!

Let the Good times Rolling Stones! - Proud member of Rocks off since 2001 ...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5723 - May 13th, 2015 at 9:56am
" I'm seeing him 5 june in Marseille.
1st time for me.
Beatlesmania or murder she wrote,
that is the question!  "

Congratulations Baby Egon .

Best Macca Yet !!!!!

IP Logged

wiseblood
Rocks Off Regular

Wading pools and beer
on a hot summer day...

Boston, MA
Reply #5724 - May 13th, 2015 at 9:08pm
nankerphelge wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 10:35pm:
Wow.

1. Stoned
2. Starfucker
4. Midnight Rambler

6.  All Down The Line
7. Had it With You
8. Down in the Hole
9 Dance Lil' Sister
10. King Bee
11. Beautiful Delilah
12. Just My Imagination
13. High Heel Sneakers
14. Salt of the Earth

CONCERT:

1.  Sympathy
2.  Bitch
4. Crackin Up
5. Indian Girl
6. Blinded by Rainbows
9. Lies
10. Had it With You
11. Gimme Shelter
12. Fingerprint File
14. I got the Blues
15. Sister Morphine

16.  No Expectations
18.  Start me Up

FIRST ENCORE

19. Its Only Rock & Roll
20. She's SO Cold
22.  Lil QUeenie
23. Starfucker again

SECOND ENCORE

24.  Happy
26 Starfucker

THIRD ENCORE

27 Jumping Jack Flash
28 Brown Sugar

Seriously.

I'd dig this set very much, but we all know the Stones will NEVER work this hard.  Paul wins the battle in the EFFORT category.

Come on queenie, let's shake it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)