Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"The Collector's Series - Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1962 - 1969" © Mojo with thanks to Irina and Rollover

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Scott the Snitch! (All Bong Content) (Read 7,939 times)
sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Scott the Snitch! (All Bong Content)
May 28th, 2008 at 5:09pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
That's what Drudge is calling him.  I always pegged him for a mealy-mouth piss-wimp myself.

But what exactly is he snitching on?  Is what he is saying actually news to anyone?  Did anyone truly not know eight years ago that George Walker Bush III was an impulsive idiot with clear learning and cognitive disabilities?  Did anyone not know that he lived his entire life in some sheltered quasi-fantasy world constructed for him by his father and his father's friends, and never gained the slightest clue as to how the world and people work and do things?  Why not?  Seriously, how were those facts unknown to you?  Were you too busy working to notice?  In the hospital?  Lockdown?  Please explain.

And was anyone truly unable to tell that Cheney and Rove were among the two most cynical politicians of the last 60 years?  They practically came out and admit they could give a flying fuck what goes on, as long as they win.  Its actually a characteristic of theirs I admire.  But, did anyone really not know?  Howe not?  Again, please explain.

My advice to George Walker Bush III is to NEVER let anyone leave the White House again.  They all end up trashing ya, Goober!

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Scott the Snitch! (All Bong Content)
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2008 at 5:22pm
"   Is what he is saying actually news to anyone?  Did anyone truly not know eight years ago that George Walker Bush III was an impulsive idiot with clear learning and cognitive disabilities?  Did anyone not know that he lived his entire life in some sheltered quasi-fantasy world constructed for him by his father and his father's friends, and never gained the slightest clue as to how the world and people work and do things?  Why not?  Seriously, how were those facts unknown to you?  Were you too busy working to notice?  In the hospital?  Lockdown?  Please explain.

And was anyone truly unable to tell that Cheney and Rove were among the two most cynical politicians of the last 60 years?  They practically came out and admit they could give a flying fuck what goes on, as long as they win.  Its actually a characteristic of theirs I admire.  But, did anyone really not know?  Howe not?  Again, please explain. "

I would like to nuzzle you .

Moonie --- I have heard reports that this evening's   ' Hardball with Chris Matthews  ' is absolutely OUTSTANDING  !!!

Developing ........................

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2008 at 5:32pm
Who is hell is Hardballs Chris Matthews?  WTF?  You going to Eaglize all my posts?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3 - May 28th, 2008 at 7:47pm
what did I miss? talk to me like I'm a 3rd grader.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #4 - May 28th, 2008 at 8:21pm
Some Guy wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:47pm:

scotty mcclellan's new book: "bush done run out of gas"....

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - May 28th, 2008 at 10:14pm
Some Guy wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:47pm:

I haven't read the book yet, but apparently Scott "Riga" McClellan didn't quite understand what a bold global visionary George Walker Bush III truly is.  So he went socks up.  Turned state's evidence.  Dropped a dime.  Buffed the sheen.  Narced.  Iced the nads.  Entered an Alford.

IP Logged

tookthatname
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #6 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:08pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 10:14pm:
So he went socks up.  Turned state's evidence.  Dropped a dime.  Buffed the sheen.  Narced.  Iced the nads.  Entered an Alford.

Told the truth

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #7 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:24pm
bong hits fer jesus?

IP Logged

BUZZ
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:28am
mojoman wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 11:24pm:
bong hits fer jesus?

N Me 2   
really?

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #9 - May 29th, 2008 at 8:34am
tookthatname wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 11:08pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 10:14pm:
So he went socks up.  Turned state's evidence.  Dropped a dime.  Buffed the sheen.  Narced.  Iced the nads.  Entered an Alford.

Told the truth

That's not what Bush admin is saying.

I just hope we can get Libby back up on new charges.  Zooger gets convincted after George Walker Bush III disappears, and there is no way McCain gives him another pardon.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #10 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:06am
The book may be telling us what we already know but theres also something smarmy about a guy biting the hand that fed him. Where was he when the shit was first being spun?

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #11 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:16am
gimmekeef wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:06am:
The book may be telling us what we already know but theres also something smarmy about a guy biting the hand that fed him. Where was he when the shit was first being spun?

Agreed completely.  McLellan is a sniveling little twit, who blows with the wind.  I'm guarantee he posts here.

IP Logged

TenThousandMotels
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:19am
gimmekeef wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:06am:

Good point. Oh well, it will all come out in the upcoming congressional investigations.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #13 - May 29th, 2008 at 10:18am
no bong content moonpie.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - May 29th, 2008 at 11:47am
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 10:18am:
no bong content moonpie.

What are you suggesting?  That I have somehow misled people?  That I am part of some Rocks Off culture of deception?  I started this thread based on faulty information?  Denied.  You are disgruntled.  This is not the SomeBiff we knew.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15 - May 29th, 2008 at 11:58am
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 11:47am:
no bong content moonpie.

What are you suggesting?  That I have somehow misled people?  That I am part of some Rocks Off culture of deception?  I started this thread based on faulty information?  Denied.  You are disgruntled.  This is not the SomeBiff we knew.

bust out some bongism sniff.
it's labeled ABC not NBC.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 11:59am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #16 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:05pm
mojoman wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 11:59am:
time fer the six shooter?

I hope so.  I hope Armitage and Cheney get a hold of that ingrate punk and do an Angola number on him.  Administer a beatin' all woodshed style, like a redheaded step child, etc.  Cheney fucking bust a cap of buckshot in his ass!

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #17 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm
no bong content moonpie.

What are you suggesting?  That I have somehow misled people?  That I am part of some Rocks Off culture of deception?  I started this thread based on faulty information?  Denied.  You are disgruntled.  This is not the SomeBiff we knew.

it was you that got us into an unneccesary and unprovoked war at www.eaglesfans.com/forum. you sent us in, but you didn't have a clear exit strategy. now thousands have been killed and joey is running around posting pics of glen fry and diddling on his keyboard....

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #18 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 11:58am:
no bong content moonpie.

bust out some bongism sniff.
it's labeled ABC not NBC.

BONGS

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #19 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:10pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:05pm:

I hope so.  I hope Armitage and Cheney get a hold of that ingrate punk and do an Angola number on him.  Administer a beatin' all woodshed style, like a redheaded step child, etc.  Cheney fucking bust a cap of buckshot in his ass!

morrocan waterpiping?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #20 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:18pm
mojoman wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:10pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:05pm:

I hope so.  I hope Armitage and Cheney get a hold of that ingrate punk and do an Angola number on him.  Administer a beatin' all woodshed style, like a redheaded step child, etc.  Cheney fucking bust a cap of buckshot in his ass!

morrocan waterpiping?

Yes.

Oaxacan red
Ann Arbor skunk
H-Ponic tangleweed
The world famous Panama red
Sonoran Sinse

All that stuff.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #21 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:37pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm:
BONGS

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 12:39pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #22 - May 29th, 2008 at 1:05pm
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:37pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm:
BONGS
[/size]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

[/quote]

RC cola?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #23 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:09pm
"   You going to Eaglize all my posts ? "

... !!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #24 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:31pm
and people actually care to openly rag on the three next prez to be's... you gotta be fucking kidding me... you could throw any comments about more of the same bullshit or Socialized boodoggles, and I'm going to laugh at your face if you still back Bush. Seriously, you're lost if you think " THE WARS" and the handling of are good. All the illogical logic used can be best summed up, if you stick your finger out, start moving your arm up and down and spin while saying, that's it, over there!!!
DO NOT!!! talk to me about Iraq and then tell me we will be wasting money on healthcare and education... BULLSHIT!!!
DO NOT!!! Talk about Terror and try to convince me Afghanistan has be done right.... BULLSHIT!!!
DO NOT!!! Talk to me about Patriotism and tell me NoLA was handled properly... BULLSHIT!!!!
DO NOT!!! Tell me that a family from the oil industry, an administration with no policy regarding energy and quadrupling gas prices is a coincidence and just a free market... BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

I do not need the same spin and lies that keep you in denial and blindly alligned to this crap. The same people who ordered the bombing of Baghdad that killed thousands of civilians, don't give a fuck about you or your children too!!! You're a terror attack, with intel ignored by the fucking way, away from death and misery. You're a natural disaster away from holessness and suffering. You're in Freedomness Patriot Act UnAmerican police state safe in your home, thinking you're free Neo Con Artist Denial!!!
More than anything else, the Bush cock sucking excuse making point the finger at Democrats nd blame them, is the lamest, and probably the biggest lie of them all... With all that has happened, all the lies and deciet and spin, is Nancy Pelosi really the problem.
Whatever!!! Just b/c you say it enough, don't make it fact and you're the one buying the processed lies and arguing for these fuckers who could give a rats ass about you. You're their angry little pawns all spun out and ready to be tossed into the meat(money) grinder!!!

HaHa!!!

Fucking retarded to the point of we need to be euthanized or aborted!!!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #25 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:37pm
Pdog is serious! will ya 2

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #26 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:46pm
Pdog wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 4:31pm:
and people actually care to openly rag on the three next prez to be's... you gotta be fucking kidding me... you could throw any comments about more of the same bullshit or Socialized boodoggles, and I'm going to laugh at your face if you still back Bush. Seriously, you're lost if you think " THE WARS" and the handling of are good. All the illogical logic used can be best summed up, if you stick your finger out, start moving your arm up and down and spin while saying, that's it, over there!!!
DO NOT!!! talk to me about Iraq and then tell me we will be wasting money on healthcare and education... BULLSHIT!!!
DO NOT!!! Talk about Terror and try to convince me Afghanistan has be done right.... BULLSHIT!!!
DO NOT!!! Talk to me about Patriotism and tell me NoLA was handled properly... BULLSHIT!!!!
DO NOT!!! Tell me that a family from the oil industry, an administration with no policy regarding energy and quadrupling gas prices is a coincidence and just a free market... BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

I do not need the same spin and lies that keep you in denial and blindly alligned to this crap. The same people who ordered the bombing of Baghdad that killed thousands of civilians, don't give a fuck about you or your children too!!! You're a terror attack, with intel ignored by the fucking way, away from death and misery. You're a natural disaster away from holessness and suffering. You're in Freedomness Patriot Act UnAmerican police state safe in your home, thinking you're free Neo Con Artist Denial!!!
More than anything else, the Bush cock sucking excuse making point the finger at Democrats nd blame them, is the lamest, and probably the biggest lie of them all... With all that has happened, all the lies and deciet and spin, is Nancy Pelosi really the problem.
Whatever!!! Just b/c you say it enough, don't make it fact and you're the one buying the processed lies and arguing for these fuckers who could give a rats ass about you. You're their angry little pawns all spun out and ready to be tossed into the meat(money) grinder!!!

HaHa!!!

Fucking retarded to the point of we need to be euthanized or aborted!!!

your're on a roll keep goin!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #27 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:07pm
" DO NOT!!! Talk about Terror and try to convince me Afghanistan has be done right.... BULLSHIT!!!
DO NOT!!! Tell me that a family from the oil industry, an administration with no policy regarding energy and quadrupling gas prices is a coincidence and just a free market... BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!  "

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #28 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:14pm
Pdog hates whiter people-

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #29 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:34pm
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 5:14pm:

history of white people in america........

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #30 - May 29th, 2008 at 7:18pm
I hate stoopid people, sheep people, people who live in fear and those who exploit and use and create fear!!!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #31 - May 29th, 2008 at 7:41pm
Pdog wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 7:18pm:
I hate stoopid people, sheep people, people who live in fear and those who exploit and use and create fear!!!

Pdog I'm not about to get into a pissing match with you about this stuff, but you are sorely lacking in knowledge when it comes to oil prices my friend. The evil "Big Oil" companies have dick to do with the priceing of oil. (That would be the speculators.) They don't sell oil per se. They sell refined gasoline for profit. The profit that they make on a gallon of gas averages about 8 cents per gallon. The taxes on that same gallon average over 40 cents when you consider federal, state, and local taxes. Not to mention the excise taxes that companies like Shell and Exxon/Mobil are forced to pay. In fact "Big Oil" payed an insane amount of taxes on their profits. US oil companies paid a full one third of all federal taxes collected last year!!!

Here, go read these articles and try and understand that there is a very real reason that some people want to make oil companies the bad guys here. They aren't! The enemy here? The government! Facts are facts, and if you read them on these links your whole perception maty very well change.

http://www.allamericanblogger.com/2497/the-truth-about-big-oil-democrats-and-env...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=63638

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #32 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:41pm
Riffhard wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 7:41pm:

Pdog I'm not about to get into a pissing match with you about this stuff, but you are sorely lacking in knowledge when it comes to oil prices my friend. The evil "Big Oil" companies have dick to do with the priceing of oil. (That would be the speculators.) They don't sell oil per se. They sell refined gasoline for profit. The profit that they make on a gallon of gas averages about 8 cents per gallon. The taxes on that same gallon average over 40 cents when you consider federal, state, and local taxes. Not to mention the excise taxes that companies like Shell and Exxon/Mobil are forced to pay. In fact "Big Oil" payed an insane amount of taxes on their profits. US oil companies paid a full one third of all federal taxes collected last year!!!

Here, go read these articles and try and understand that there is a very real reason that some people want to make oil companies the bad guys here. They aren't! The enemy here? The government! Facts are facts, and if you read them on these links your whole perception maty very well change.

http://www.allamericanblogger.com/2497/the-truth-about-big-oil-democrats-and-env...

Riffy

You forgot the destabilization of the mid-east due to an invasion of an oil rich country that has turned record profits and yet hasn't paid for its freedom we gave it. I'm sorely lacking in knowledge, excuse me! I leave the foreign policy to The Bush admin and his apologists, it's going great!!!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #33 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:48pm
Pdog wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:41pm:

Riffy

You forgot the destabilization of the mid-east due to an invasion of an oil rich country that has turned record profits and yet hasn't paid for its freedom we gave it. I'm sorely lacking in knowledge, excuse me! I leave the foreign policy to The Bush admin and his apologists, it's going great!!!

The stabilty of Iraq isn't a major contributing factor either though pdog! It comes down to supply and demand from countries whose economies we helped turn around. The increased demand from India and China have had this effect largely, as well as speculators that have artificially driven the price up for their own finacial greed. However, if we were allowed to actually drill and refine our own fucking oil we would not be having this debate. Those are the stone cold facts whether you choose to believe them or not.

Riffy
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 10:09pm by Riffhard »  

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #34 - May 30th, 2008 at 1:22am
Riffhard wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:48pm:

Riffy

The stabilty of Iraq isn't a major contributing factor either though pdog! It comes down to supply and demand from countries whose economies we helped turn around. The increased demand from India and China have had this effect largely, as well as speculators that have artificially driven the price up for their own finacial greed. However, if we were allowed to actually drill and refine our own fucking oil we would not be having this debate. Those are the stone cold facts whether you choose to believe them or not.

Riffy

I understand the geo-political suppply and demand issue, and i know that we saw this coming... Drilling oil isn't the only solution... DUH! Only people in the industry see that solution, hence, I stated Bush had no energy policy, impacting on why the price quadrupled, and invading Iraq and destabilizing the mideast does impact this.
Is this the only thing you want to defend on Bush. Have it, I give you it.
I think we should really look At Scitt's real reason for writing his book, like everyone else you disagree with, it's about making money, right? And him and his book is bullshit, like everyone else who has disagreed with or opposed this current admin?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #35 - May 30th, 2008 at 10:18am
mojoman wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 5:34pm:
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 5:14pm:

history of white people in america........

"I guess that last vestige of decency is gone," said Ari Fleischer, who was Bush's first press secretary.

Decency's last vestiage.  The last fucking one.  Gone.  Obliterated.  And by who?  You guessed it - the liberal media who subterskunked this naive pillbox boy into defamalizing America.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #36 - May 30th, 2008 at 12:58pm
"Dear Scott,

You miserable candy-ass fucking geek.  I will beat the living fucking piss out of you with one arm, whether its tied behind my back or not.

Regards,

Bob Dole"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #37 - May 30th, 2008 at 1:34pm
"   Gone.  Obliterated.  And by who?  You guessed it - the liberal media who subterskunked this naive pillbox boy into defamalizing America "

Concur with your analysis SirMoonie ...........................................

Often times I too have reflected upon a surreal ........... oh  , NO !!!!! :

" I used to hurry a lot, I used to worry a lot
I used to stay out till the break of day
Oh, that didnt get it,
It was high time I quit it
I just couldnt carry on that way
Oh, I did some damage, I know its true
Didnt know I was so lonely , till I found you
You can go the distance
Well find out in the long run
(in the long run)
We can handle some resistance
If our love is a strong one (is a strong one)
People talkin about is
They got nothin else to do
When it all comes down we will
Still come through
In the long run
Ooh, I want to tell you, its a long run
You know I dont understand why you dont
Treat yourself better
Do the crazy things that you do
cause all the debutantes in houston, baby,
Couldnt hold a candle to you
Did you do it for love?
Did you do it for money?
Did you do it for spite?
Did you think you had to, honey?
Who is gonna make it?
Well find out in the long run
(in the long run)
I know we can take it
If our love is a strong one
(is a strong one)
Well, were scared, but we aint shakin
Kinda bent, but we aint breakin
In the long run
Ooh, I want to tell you, its a long run
In the long run
In the long run, etc...   "

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #38 - May 30th, 2008 at 7:17pm
Pdog wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 1:22am:
Riffhard wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:48pm:

Riffy

Riffy

I understand the geo-political suppply and demand issue, and i know that we saw this coming... Drilling oil isn't the only solution... DUH! Only people in the industry see that solution, hence, I stated Bush had no energy policy, impacting on why the price quadrupled, and invading Iraq and destabilizing the mideast does impact this.
Is this the only thing you want to defend on Bush. Have it, I give you it.
I think we should really look At Scitt's real reason for writing his book, like everyone else you disagree with, it's about making money, right? And him and his book is bullshit, like everyone else who has disagreed with or opposed this current admin?

Bush has had no energy policy?!?!?! What are you talking about?! He has been trying to get an energy policy pushed through Pelosi's and Reid's Congress for years! It's they that have no energy policy! If the policy involves drilling for oil and opening up new refineries then it has been shot down. Every fucking time! Every fucking time these lame assed Democrats have told hard working Americans to stuff it!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3827/is_200605/ai_n17175024

To claim that only oil companies want us to start drilling and refining our OWN oil is just flat out wrong. The majority of Americans, be they Dems or Repubs, are clamoring for more independence from foreign oil. In 2005 the Republican Senate passed the vote to allow drilling in ANWAR. Guess who stopped it from happening? Idiots like Pelosi and Diane Fienstein that's who!

Americans don't want to drill? Tell that to these people!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=prnw.20080529.DC23746&show_article=1

I'm not making any apologies for Bush or "Big Oil". I'm just pointing out that the left side of the political aisle has continually put the brakes on any new domestic oil exploration, drilling, or refining. China's drilling in our own back yard! Yet we can't! Mexico is drilling at full capacity! Yet we can't touch over 85% of the oil that we KNOW is within US boundries! Venezeuala is one of our leading suppliers of oil. Yet we have roughly ten times the amount of untapped oil than they do and it is just sitting in the ground! Why?!?!

Every time you fill your car and pay over $60.00 to do so, remember there is absolutly no reason for it! None! Unless, of course, you're a Democrat member of the House or Senate. Hell they could care less! The US tax payers pay for their gas.

This issue should be devoid of partisan politics as far as I'm concerned. The vast majority of Americans want to be oil independant. Alternative fuels are great, but right now this is an oil driven world. If we are handcuffed in our own country from drilling and refining then we should quit trying to lay the blame on those evil "Big Oil" execs. They've been begging for years to drill. Had anyone bothered to listen, instead of being so goddamned cynical about "Big Oil", then we wouldn't even be bitching about gas prices right now! The point would be moot. So now that we're all fucked who is getting the blame? The exact people that warned us of this coming shortage years ago. Kinda fucked up if you ask me.

Riffy
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2008 at 7:23pm by Riffhard »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #39 - May 30th, 2008 at 7:46pm
so according to you energy equals oil. that's not an energy policy, that is an oil family doing what they do... just like foreign policy being war. narrow minded, short sighted and not good for anyone except those who profit. a real energy policy would include, should've included seeking long term alternatives... too bad these people can't think past their own interests!!!
This same energy policy is like his policy on the envoirment or education ect... retarded and destructive!
And like I predicted, you always blame the democrats, always, never acepting responsibilty for what a mess Bush made... It's always someone elses fault.
If we go back to Bush first huge mistake of throwing out AQ intel, and then ignoring the report Rice had that Bin Laden was determined to attack, you blame Clinton. And it's the same thing everytime, blame someone else, Bush is great. And all this time, this Administration has fought tooth and nail to hide info, and remain unnacountable at every single turn. Ignoring the process and the fucking constitution, and who do you blame for that? Hate Dems al lyou want, I do too, but jesus christ brother... these people are ignoring the laws of our country and the tideals people are dying for as we speak... it's bullshit, and every day, we learn more and more of what I said years ago.
You're in denial!!!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #40 - May 30th, 2008 at 8:37pm
Pdog wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 7:46pm:
so according to you energy equals oil. that's not an energy policy, that is an oil family doing what they do... just like foreign policy being war. narrow minded, short sighted and not good for anyone except those who profit. a real energy policy would include, should've included seeking long term alternatives... too bad these people can't think past their own interests!!!
This same energy policy is like his policy on the envoirment or education ect... retarded and destructive!
And like I predicted, you always blame the democrats, always, never acepting responsibilty for what a mess Bush made... It's always someone elses fault.
If we go back to Bush first huge mistake of throwing out AQ intel, and then ignoring the report Rice had that Bin Laden was determined to attack, you blame Clinton. And it's the same thing everytime, blame someone else, Bush is great. And all this time, this Administration has fought tooth and nail to hide info, and remain unnacountable at every single turn. Ignoring the process and the fucking constitution, and who do you blame for that? Hate Dems al lyou want, I do too, but jesus christ brother... these people are ignoring the laws of our country and the tideals people are dying for as we speak... it's bullshit, and every day, we learn more and more of what I said years ago.
You're in denial!!!

Pdog, my brother, look man this is not me defending Bush! I am merely laying out the facts. In 1991 it was Mr. Big Oil Patriach himself, George H. W. Bush that put the drilling moratorium into place! That's right Bush Sr. is the one that froze all drilling in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico, the Eastern Seaboard, the Pacific Coast, and ANWAR. If this oil man was so greedy to get his dick skinners on the oil for profit he never would have signed the moratorium into law in the first place. However, when he did that the world was a different place. India and China's economies weren't nearly has strong as they are now. Therefore the oil demand was much less than it is today. Sixteen years later it's time to adjust to the new global economy. Yet, when I point out that it is the Democrats that have steadfastly voted against any new exploration, drilling, or refining for oil you think that I'm just playing partisan politics. I'm not! I'm just pointing out the facts of what has led us to where we are.

Listen bro I have defended Bush when I felt that he needed defending, but this hasn't got a damned thing to do with Bush's policies as far as I'm concerned. This has everything to do with a bunch of politicians that are doing what politicians do best. Playing politics! That it just so happens to be Democrats this time around is not my reasoning for pointing it out. I am just railing aginst the idiocy that has prevented us from becoming oil independant. We have the oil, yet we can't touch the oil! Why? It's got dick to do with Bush.

Riffy
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2008 at 8:42pm by Riffhard »  

IP Logged

tookthatname
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #41 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:02pm
Riffhard wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 7:17pm:
Every time you fill your car and pay over $60.00 to do so, remember there is absolutly no reason for it! None!

Riffy

Agreed. All you need to do is buy a monthly bus pass, $64 in San Diego, and you won't need to pay $60 per tank. You also will actually be doing something about oil independence besides bitching on Rocks OFF

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #42 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:26pm
tookthatname wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 9:02pm:
Every time you fill your car and pay over $60.00 to do so, remember there is absolutly no reason for it! None!

Riffy

Agreed. All you need to do is buy a monthly bus pass, $64 in San Diego, and you won't need to pay $60 per tank. You also will actually be doing something about oil independence besides bitching on Rocks OFF

So you're saying all I got  to do is move to San Diego and buy a bus pass and all my dreams will come true? Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord!

Public transportation sucks where I live, and besides that why the hell should I have to concede my lifestyle just because some fucking idiot politicians have screwed the country with their insane backward looking oil policies?!

Shit the price of oil also affects the cost of food too. Should we all just start eating rice and beans as well? Would that soothe the liberal beasts?

Drill now! Drill everywhere!

Riffy
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2008 at 9:28pm by Riffhard »  

IP Logged

tookthatname
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #43 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:35pm
Riffhard wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 9:26pm:
tookthatname wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 9:02pm:

Riffy

So you're saying all I got  to do is move to San Diego and buy a bus pass and all my dreams will come true? Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord!

Public transportation sucks where I live, and besides that why the hell should I have to concede my lifestyle just because some fucking idiot politicians have screwed the country with their insane backward looking oil policies?!

Shit the price of oil also affects the cost of food too. Should we all just start eating rice and beans as well? Would that soothe the liberal beasts?

Drill now! Drill everywhere!

Riffy

if ya can't walk the walk.........

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #44 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:45pm
Soaring gas prices could be reduced just by releasing some of the stockpile we have. Something should be done. I can't wait for this Bush crowd to leave office. We need competence; we need McCain.

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #45 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:51pm
Quote:
Soaring gas prices could be reduced just by releasing some of the stockpile we have. Something should be done. I can't wait for this Bush crowd to leave office. We need competence; we need McCain.

True that, Blue. But we also need a long term fix, and the only way that's gonna happen is if we start drilling and refining. That means opening up more refineries, and more oil rigs need to come online. All these asshats are standing in the way of our own oil independance because they are slaves to eco-idiots and their backasswards policies.

Riffy

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #46 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:58pm
agree with you too...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #47 - May 31st, 2008 at 10:44am
" agree with you too  "

Blue ..........................

Where were you last evening ?!

We all waited for you to show up at The Brazen Head but you never made an appearance .

I drank your pint .

Skittles Joe

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #48 - May 31st, 2008 at 5:52pm
Joey done lost his groove.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #49 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 11:12am
" Joey done lost his groove "

What ?!

... !!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #50 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 11:27am
This eagles sh*t has got to stop! (note little e)

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #51 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 12:44pm
Joey wrote on Jun 2nd, 2008 at 12:35pm:
" This eagles sh*t has got to stop! (note little e ) "

Concur Some Guy !!!!

I am currently in ' Eagles Therapy !!!  '

http://www.eaglesband.com/tour.php

J' kins ! ™

You can make it if you try.

"I will crush the eagles"!
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2008 at 12:49pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #52 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 12:57pm
big hits [green grass and high tides] :funny

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)