Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Sir Moonie, Fleabit Peanut Monkey, and Nanky © NFI but thanks!r!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Scott the Snitch! (All Bong Content) (Read 7,936 times)
sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Scott the Snitch! (All Bong Content)
May 28th, 2008 at 5:09pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
That's what Drudge is calling him.  I always pegged him for a mealy-mouth piss-wimp myself.

But what exactly is he snitching on?  Is what he is saying actually news to anyone?  Did anyone truly not know eight years ago that George Walker Bush III was an impulsive idiot with clear learning and cognitive disabilities?  Did anyone not know that he lived his entire life in some sheltered quasi-fantasy world constructed for him by his father and his father's friends, and never gained the slightest clue as to how the world and people work and do things?  Why not?  Seriously, how were those facts unknown to you?  Were you too busy working to notice?  In the hospital?  Lockdown?  Please explain.

And was anyone truly unable to tell that Cheney and Rove were among the two most cynical politicians of the last 60 years?  They practically came out and admit they could give a flying fuck what goes on, as long as they win.  Its actually a characteristic of theirs I admire.  But, did anyone really not know?  Howe not?  Again, please explain.

My advice to George Walker Bush III is to NEVER let anyone leave the White House again.  They all end up trashing ya, Goober!

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Scott the Snitch! (All Bong Content)
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2008 at 5:22pm
"   Is what he is saying actually news to anyone?  Did anyone truly not know eight years ago that George Walker Bush III was an impulsive idiot with clear learning and cognitive disabilities?  Did anyone not know that he lived his entire life in some sheltered quasi-fantasy world constructed for him by his father and his father's friends, and never gained the slightest clue as to how the world and people work and do things?  Why not?  Seriously, how were those facts unknown to you?  Were you too busy working to notice?  In the hospital?  Lockdown?  Please explain.

And was anyone truly unable to tell that Cheney and Rove were among the two most cynical politicians of the last 60 years?  They practically came out and admit they could give a flying fuck what goes on, as long as they win.  Its actually a characteristic of theirs I admire.  But, did anyone really not know?  Howe not?  Again, please explain. "

I would like to nuzzle you .

Moonie --- I have heard reports that this evening's   ' Hardball with Chris Matthews  ' is absolutely OUTSTANDING  !!!

Developing ........................

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2008 at 5:32pm
Who is hell is Hardballs Chris Matthews?  WTF?  You going to Eaglize all my posts?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3 - May 28th, 2008 at 7:47pm
what did I miss? talk to me like I'm a 3rd grader.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #4 - May 28th, 2008 at 8:21pm
Some Guy wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:47pm:

scotty mcclellan's new book: "bush done run out of gas"....

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - May 28th, 2008 at 10:14pm
Some Guy wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:47pm:

I haven't read the book yet, but apparently Scott "Riga" McClellan didn't quite understand what a bold global visionary George Walker Bush III truly is.  So he went socks up.  Turned state's evidence.  Dropped a dime.  Buffed the sheen.  Narced.  Iced the nads.  Entered an Alford.

IP Logged

tookthatname
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #6 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:08pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 10:14pm:
So he went socks up.  Turned state's evidence.  Dropped a dime.  Buffed the sheen.  Narced.  Iced the nads.  Entered an Alford.

Told the truth

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #7 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:24pm
bong hits fer jesus?

IP Logged

BUZZ
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:28am
mojoman wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 11:24pm:
bong hits fer jesus?

N Me 2   
really?

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #9 - May 29th, 2008 at 8:34am
tookthatname wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 11:08pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 10:14pm:
So he went socks up.  Turned state's evidence.  Dropped a dime.  Buffed the sheen.  Narced.  Iced the nads.  Entered an Alford.

Told the truth

That's not what Bush admin is saying.

I just hope we can get Libby back up on new charges.  Zooger gets convincted after George Walker Bush III disappears, and there is no way McCain gives him another pardon.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #10 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:06am
The book may be telling us what we already know but theres also something smarmy about a guy biting the hand that fed him. Where was he when the shit was first being spun?

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #11 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:16am
gimmekeef wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:06am:
The book may be telling us what we already know but theres also something smarmy about a guy biting the hand that fed him. Where was he when the shit was first being spun?

Agreed completely.  McLellan is a sniveling little twit, who blows with the wind.  I'm guarantee he posts here.

IP Logged

TenThousandMotels
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:19am
gimmekeef wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:06am:

Good point. Oh well, it will all come out in the upcoming congressional investigations.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #13 - May 29th, 2008 at 10:18am
no bong content moonpie.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - May 29th, 2008 at 11:47am
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 10:18am:
no bong content moonpie.

What are you suggesting?  That I have somehow misled people?  That I am part of some Rocks Off culture of deception?  I started this thread based on faulty information?  Denied.  You are disgruntled.  This is not the SomeBiff we knew.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15 - May 29th, 2008 at 11:58am
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 11:47am:
no bong content moonpie.

What are you suggesting?  That I have somehow misled people?  That I am part of some Rocks Off culture of deception?  I started this thread based on faulty information?  Denied.  You are disgruntled.  This is not the SomeBiff we knew.

bust out some bongism sniff.
it's labeled ABC not NBC.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 11:59am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #16 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:05pm
mojoman wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 11:59am:
time fer the six shooter?

I hope so.  I hope Armitage and Cheney get a hold of that ingrate punk and do an Angola number on him.  Administer a beatin' all woodshed style, like a redheaded step child, etc.  Cheney fucking bust a cap of buckshot in his ass!

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #17 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm
no bong content moonpie.

What are you suggesting?  That I have somehow misled people?  That I am part of some Rocks Off culture of deception?  I started this thread based on faulty information?  Denied.  You are disgruntled.  This is not the SomeBiff we knew.

it was you that got us into an unneccesary and unprovoked war at www.eaglesfans.com/forum. you sent us in, but you didn't have a clear exit strategy. now thousands have been killed and joey is running around posting pics of glen fry and diddling on his keyboard....

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #18 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 11:58am:
no bong content moonpie.

bust out some bongism sniff.
it's labeled ABC not NBC.

BONGS

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #19 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:10pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:05pm:

I hope so.  I hope Armitage and Cheney get a hold of that ingrate punk and do an Angola number on him.  Administer a beatin' all woodshed style, like a redheaded step child, etc.  Cheney fucking bust a cap of buckshot in his ass!

morrocan waterpiping?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #20 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:18pm
mojoman wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:10pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:05pm:

I hope so.  I hope Armitage and Cheney get a hold of that ingrate punk and do an Angola number on him.  Administer a beatin' all woodshed style, like a redheaded step child, etc.  Cheney fucking bust a cap of buckshot in his ass!

morrocan waterpiping?

Yes.

Oaxacan red
Ann Arbor skunk
H-Ponic tangleweed
The world famous Panama red
Sonoran Sinse

All that stuff.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #21 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:37pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm:
BONGS

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 12:39pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #22 - May 29th, 2008 at 1:05pm
Some Guy wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:37pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 12:07pm:
BONGS
[/size]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

[/quote]

RC cola?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #23 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:09pm
"   You going to Eaglize all my posts ? "

... !!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #24 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:31pm
and people actually care to openly rag on the three next prez to be's... you gotta be fucking kidding me... you could throw any comments about more of the same bullshit or Socialized boodoggles, and I'm going to laugh at your face if you still back Bush. Seriously, you're lost if you think " THE WARS" and the handling of are good. All the illogical logic used can be best summed up, if you stick your finger out, start moving your arm up and down and spin while saying, that's it, over there!!!
DO NOT!!! talk to me about Iraq and then tell me we will be wasting money on healthcare and education... BULLSHIT!!!
DO NOT!!! Talk about Terror and try to convince me Afghanistan has be done right.... BULLSHIT!!!
DO NOT!!! Talk to me about Patriotism and tell me NoLA was handled properly... BULLSHIT!!!!
DO NOT!!! Tell me that a family from the oil industry, an administration with no policy regarding energy and quadrupling gas prices is a coincidence and just a free market... BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

I do not need the same spin and lies that keep you in denial and blindly alligned to this crap. The same people who ordered the bombing of Baghdad that killed thousands of civilians, don't give a fuck about you or your children too!!! You're a terror attack, with intel ignored by the fucking way, away from death and misery. You're a natural disaster away from holessness and suffering. You're in Freedomness Patriot Act UnAmerican police state safe in your home, thinking you're free Neo Con Artist Denial!!!
More than anything else, the Bush cock sucking excuse making point the finger at Democrats nd blame them, is the lamest, and probably the biggest lie of them all... With all that has happened, all the lies and deciet and spin, is Nancy Pelosi really the problem.
Whatever!!! Just b/c you say it enough, don't make it fact and you're the one buying the processed lies and arguing for these fuckers who could give a rats ass about you. You're their angry little pawns all spun out and ready to be tossed into the meat(money) grinder!!!

HaHa!!!

Fucking retarded to the point of we need to be euthanized or aborted!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)