Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Jini telling the truth to the world © Don't remember!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Churchill Myth Crumbles (nsc) (Read 9,792 times)
andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Re: The Churchill Myth Crumbles (nsc)
Reply #25 - May 28th, 2008 at 5:08pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Quote:
Look Magoo, I don't know who the hell this Ad Hominem guy is or why his sperm count is low, that's not the point.  The point clearly is what does whether or not the U.S. is running shams from Iraq have to do with diet Hitchens point, or Jizz'ses's point?  It doesn't, either way.  Its mixing fish and apples, man.  Its stupid.  It doesn't make sense.  It is irrelevant to the point.

Let me note first that I am no lover of Patrick Buchanan or David Irving, and I only know N. Baker from his last anti-Bush novel.

However, Hitchens is correct in his evaluation of US-UK politics.  It was a stipulation, directly from Roosevelt to Churchill, that the cost of the Lend-Lease bailout would be the dismantling of Britain's colonial empire and the UN support of nationalism.  Roosevelt was apparently not the originator of this, as it was carried on after his death under Truman's admin (and FDR never thought Truman worthy of including in any war briefings).

The upshot of the empire's dismantling was US military and surveillance proximity to Soviet satellite nations and the USSR itself, from former British turf.  This, along with the long Cold War, *may* have been the endgame of FDR's backers in US-international banking.  It may have been the point of FDR's early courting of Stalin, of his insistence that only he understood and could play "Uncle Joe," and of his shutout of Churchill's overtures to Stalin at Yalta.  On the same business trip, FDR also shut out Churchill from US negotiations with Ibn Saud for aid in exchange for oil and military rights in Arabia.  Consider also Eisenhower's refusal to permit Anthony Eden to use the British military to take back the Suez in the Egyptian nationalization crisis.  See Paul Johnson's excellent study of the 20th century, "Modern Times," and ex-CIA officer Robert Baer's recent precis on the Saudi meeting in "Sleeping with the Devil."

In its day (and in the years before 1917), US entry into WW I was widely perceived by the Left in the US as a fight to protect US investments in Europe.  I myself am interested in Buchanan's thesis that WW I and WW II are the same conflict redux, as the upshot of both was a repartitioning of Europe (and, at Versailles, 1919, the Middle East and western Central Asia).  After WW II, the 1919 repartitioning co-opted from Woodrow Wilson's idealism by David Lloyd George of England and Clemenceau of France was adapted by the US to serve its own petroleum needs, and the requisites of the long Cold War game of bankrupting the Soviets.

As I have made manifest, I tend to agree with Hitchens' suggestion that a Pearl Harbor-style incident was used to create paranoid support for the latest grab of land, resources, and governments.  In 1917, suspicion of the motives of the Great War could not be immediately laid to rest in the US citizenry by the sinking of the Lusitania, which only resulted in the persecution and even lynching of German-Americans in podunk towns of the midwest.  It took Wilson's 1917 revelation to Congress of the infamous Zimmerman telegram, timed to coincide with the abdication of the Czar and the impending withdrawal of Russia from the war, to get the US to declare war on Germany.  "Infamous" as in the infamous "attacks" at Pearl, the Gulf of Tonkin, the WTC/Pentagon.

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2008 at 10:31pm by andrews27 »  

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #26 - May 28th, 2008 at 7:33pm
Zack wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 2:28pm:
Hitchens would be writing in German today if Churchill didn't do what he did.  

The analogy between WWII and Iraq is bullshit, as is speculation on "why did we bother" to defeat Hitler.  

You've fallen for the myth--read more.  Hitler had no designs on England or the Western Hemisphere.  His ambitions were Eastward, as has been exceedingly well documented.  Leaving him on his venture to the East was clearly in the West's best interests.  Instead, Churchill--in the pay and in debt to various foreign and cosmopolitan interests--liquidated the Empire and fought a needless war that strengthened a Stalin who was far more dangerous.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #27 - May 28th, 2008 at 7:36pm
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 3:24pm:
lotsajizz wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 1:24pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 9:22am:
Ka-bong!

70 years ago, the United Kingdom was three years out of being attacked by Germany in World War II.  

I suggest you need a re-reading of history, Neil.  You need a refresher on just who declared war on who first.  Work on your dates too, in between bongs of course.  Myself, I'll be vaporizing instead of living in a mythical past.

Howe you, or anyone else, can deny that Germans were threatening civilization as we know it is demented.  

Your assertion is belied by the historical record.  I bet you still believe the Lusitania was an innocent ship also.....more myths foisted on us by those who seek to rewrite history.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #28 - May 28th, 2008 at 7:46pm
Sleep tight Englishmen...

Motorist told flag could be racist
A TEENAGE motorist was told to remove an England flag from his car by a police officer because it could be offensive to immigrants.

Ben Smith, 18, was driving back home to Ingram Road in Melksham on Thursday evening after filling up with petrol, when the officer stopped him on a routine patrol.

He checked the tax disc and tyres on his Vauxhall Corsa but when he noticed the flag of St George on the parcel shelf he told Mr Smith to take it down.

Mr Smith, who works for G Plan Upholsterers on Hampton Park West, said: "He saw the flag and said it was racist towards immigrants and if I refused to take it down I would get a £30 fine.

"I laughed because I thought he was joking, but then I realised he was serious so I had to take it down straight away. I thought it was silly - it's my country and I want to show my support for my country."

Mr Smith had recently installed new speakers in the parcel shelf of his car and wanted to cover them up so they did not get stolen.

He used the flag and laid it out flat on the shelf so it was not obscuring his view out of the rear window.

But it was only there a couple of days before he was stopped by the officer at about 9.30pm close to Melksham Enterprise Park and made to take it down.

He said he is used to getting stopped by the police because he is a young male driver and is often mistaken for a boy racer'.

But he thought it was "a bit strange" to be asked to take down the England flag when the officer found nothing else wrong with his car.

PC Dave Cooper, of Chippenham Road Policing Unit, said he had never come across an officer asking someone to remove an England flag from their car because it could be racist.

He added: "It all depends on the context of a stop. If they are going past a lot of Polish people, for instance, and abusing them, then we possibly would ask them to take the flag down."

He said there would be no police log of Mr Smith having been stopped with details of what was said to him, as there was nothing wrong with his car.

He added the officer could have been based anywhere around the county and just made an independent stop.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #29 - May 28th, 2008 at 10:47pm
lotsajizz wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:36pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 3:24pm:
lotsajizz wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 1:24pm:
sirmoonie wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 9:22am:
Ka-bong!

70 years ago, the United Kingdom was three years out of being attacked by Germany in World War II.  

I suggest you need a re-reading of history, Neil.  You need a refresher on just who declared war on who first.  Work on your dates too, in between bongs of course.  Myself, I'll be vaporizing instead of living in a mythical past.

Howe you, or anyone else, can deny that Germans were threatening civilization as we know it is demented.  

Your assertion is belied by the historical record.  I bet you still believe the Lusitania was an innocent ship also.....more myths foisted on us by those who seek to rewrite history.

In very brief form, my understanding of the historical record is that after losing World War I, Germans decided to expand their territory and began systematically invading neighboring countries and exterminating or enslaving the inhabitants.  The underlying basis for this violence and conquest was a belief in some kind of German racial superiority (thereby adding the only humorous bit to the saga the ruined the lives of hundreds of millions of people) and entitlement.  None of this was secret, it was shouted by their duly elected leaders for years.  Things were atrocious in the countries that Germans decided to invade (Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, and others), as the inhabitants were considered inferior people or "Untermenschen" and treated in like fashion.  Along the way, it was decided that the entire Jewish race should be exterminated, and progress was made toward that goal even before, as you, Peter Hitchens, and the Pope believe, Churchill decided to start World War II. 

There is absolutely no evidence, as you suggest there is, that this behavior would stop on its own at any time.  Why the hell would it?  Its entire purpose, in and of itself, was to keep expanding.  My view, which is the significant majority view now, is that German cultural model would be a threat to civilization as we know it, and knew it then.  I guess you either agree with that or not.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #30 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:21am
You need to read more Neil.

IP Logged

Zack
Rocks Off Regular

Chiba Face Rules You Bastards!

Dakar
Reply #31 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:57am
lotsajizz wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:46pm:
Sleep tight Englishmen...

Motorist told flag could be racist
A TEENAGE motorist was told to remove an England flag from his car by a police officer because it could be offensive to immigrants.

Ben Smith, 18, was driving back home to Ingram Road in Melksham on Thursday evening after filling up with petrol, when the officer stopped him on a routine patrol.

He checked the tax disc and tyres on his Vauxhall Corsa but when he noticed the flag of St George on the parcel shelf he told Mr Smith to take it down.

Mr Smith, who works for G Plan Upholsterers on Hampton Park West, said: "He saw the flag and said it was racist towards immigrants and if I refused to take it down I would get a £30 fine.

"I laughed because I thought he was joking, but then I realised he was serious so I had to take it down straight away. I thought it was silly - it's my country and I want to show my support for my country."

Mr Smith had recently installed new speakers in the parcel shelf of his car and wanted to cover them up so they did not get stolen.

He used the flag and laid it out flat on the shelf so it was not obscuring his view out of the rear window.

But it was only there a couple of days before he was stopped by the officer at about 9.30pm close to Melksham Enterprise Park and made to take it down.

He said he is used to getting stopped by the police because he is a young male driver and is often mistaken for a boy racer'.

But he thought it was "a bit strange" to be asked to take down the England flag when the officer found nothing else wrong with his car.

PC Dave Cooper, of Chippenham Road Policing Unit, said he had never come across an officer asking someone to remove an England flag from their car because it could be racist.

He added: "It all depends on the context of a stop. If they are going past a lot of Polish people, for instance, and abusing them, then we possibly would ask them to take the flag down."

He said there would be no police log of Mr Smith having been stopped with details of what was said to him, as there was nothing wrong with his car.

He added the officer could have been based anywhere around the county and just made an independent stop.

He meant the Welsh.

Only a crowd can make you feel so alone.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #32 - May 29th, 2008 at 10:09am
lotsajizz wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:33pm:

The analogy between WWII and Iraq is bullshit, as is speculation on "why did we bother" to defeat Hitler.  

You've fallen for the myth--read more.  Hitler had no designs on England or the Western Hemisphere.  His ambitions were Eastward, as has been exceedingly well documented.  Leaving him on his venture to the East was clearly in the West's best interests.  Instead, Churchill--in the pay and in debt to various foreign and cosmopolitan interests--liquidated the Empire and fought a needless war that strengthened a Stalin who was far more dangerous.

So Hitler completes his eastern dominance and just decides to pack it in leaving England alone to itself? Sure......

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #33 - May 29th, 2008 at 10:36am
gimmekeef wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 10:09am:
lotsajizz wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 7:33pm:

You've fallen for the myth--read more.  Hitler had no designs on England or the Western Hemisphere.  His ambitions were Eastward, as has been exceedingly well documented.  Leaving him on his venture to the East was clearly in the West's best interests.  Instead, Churchill--in the pay and in debt to various foreign and cosmopolitan interests--liquidated the Empire and fought a needless war that strengthened a Stalin who was far more dangerous.

So Hitler completes his eastern dominance and just decides to pack it in leaving England alone to itself? Sure......

Jizz is enjoying the luxury of baseless hypothetical theories - no way to actually prove him wrong.  But even assuming Germans only wanted to kill and enslave the entire Eastern half of Europe for their Lebensraum, and then magically stop just because they were completely satiated, wouldn't it still be a good idea to challenge that?  I mean, surely there are some human and moral principles involved in this somewhere?  And wouldn't the world be a lot different and a lot more miserable if that had been allowed to happen?  Its all ridiculous in any case, its clear exactly what Germany wanted to do based on the many words of its elected leaders, its actions, and the actions of the partners it acted in concert with.  These people thought it was a good idea to spend time, energy, national resources, and $$$$$ building human extermination camps, ffs.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #34 - May 29th, 2008 at 10:40am
While there is no doubt that Hitler was influenced by those who saw expansion to the east as necessary, justified, etc., and wrote about it in MK, the thought that this man would somehow show restraint towards other countries borders on the ridiculous.

Hitler did not subscribe to the strict agrarian notions that Germany needed that eastern european land to feed the motherland.  Hitler orchestrated a vast industrial expansion primarily for the purpose of preparing for an inevitable war.  German technological advances in aircraft and tanks were not the works of someone that wanted to plow farmland.  The man had far bigger plans for Germany, and he knew that sooner or later that someone -- likely the Brits or Russians -- would declare war. 

A lot of ink has been spilled on this.
It is ridiculous to think that one has THE answer.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #35 - May 29th, 2008 at 2:52pm
... !!!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #36 - May 29th, 2008 at 2:54pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #37 - May 29th, 2008 at 2:55pm
" what's next? prohibition? pay the bill for the mini bar? ....  "

What ?!   :

... !!!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #38 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:33pm

1) 'completing eastern dominance' would've taken his lifetime if even ever could have been achieved
2) there is no documentation that Hitler had anything but admiration for the English and their Empire and he was quite unwilling to replace it....a reading of Mein Kampf and the Second Book make that quite clear and no writing rebuts it....

and this all begs the question that what beating Hitler unleashed was far worse--Stalin, the communists, Mao---some groups conveniently forget the death toll with the latter was far worse than anything the Nazis did....I guess it depends on who the victims are/were?

OK now

Cazart!
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 3:35pm by lotsajizz »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #39 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:45pm
lotsajizz wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:33pm:

1) 'completing eastern dominance' would've taken his lifetime if even ever could have been achieved
2) there is no documentation that Hitler had anything but admiration for the English and their Empire and he was quite unwilling to replace it....a reading of Mein Kampf and the Second Book make that quite clear and no writing rebuts it....

and this all begs the question that what beating Hitler unleashed was far worse--Stalin, the communists, Mao---some groups conveniently forget the death toll with the latter was far worse than anything the Nazis did....I guess it depends on who the victims are/were?

OK now

Cazart!

Your argument hinges on Hitler being a rational thinker dedicated to his previous writings.History would suggest a lunatic capable of heinous crimes with no thought of compromise.Stalin and Mao were no saints either of course but Hitler had to go first.We just should have reloaded Patton and let him roll east.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #40 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:20pm
actually, some of what sean says is true. i would argue that hitler was much more rational than stalin, who was fucking paranoid-schizophrenic-drive-a-pickaxe-through-your-brain from the get go. of course, the more the war dragged on, the more hitler descended into madness, but in the early days, he was most assuredly not nearly as crazy as stalin. provided that you were a regular aryan, were not circumsized and goose stepped with the beat of the rest of country, you would be fine. not so in stalin's russia, where if you dumped leaves in your neighbor's yard, he might get pissed and report you to the govt as goddamn trotskyite, whereupon you'd disappear within a fortnight.

no, i'd take hitler over stalin any day of the week. one of the sad ironies of history is that stalin died an old man in his bed instead of being strung up by his bollocks, which is what the bastard deserved. i can't believe we had to work with that fuckstick. hell, he was running around taking over the baltics, finland and eastern poland while hitler was taking over france. what's the difference?

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

open-g
Rocks Off Regular

Silence is golden, Duct
tape is silver

Berlin
Reply #41 - May 29th, 2008 at 7:22pm
Any one suggesting to read more of "Mein Kampf" or David Irving....

(During the trial, an English court found that Irving was an "active Holocaust denier," as well as an antisemite and racist, and that he "associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism."[3] The judge also ruled that Irving had "for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence."[3][4]

He served a prison sentence in Austria from February to December 2006 for glorifying and identifying with the German Nazi Party, which is a crime in Austria under section 3g of the Verbotsgesetz law. )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving

...should get their head examined and consider to have a swastika tattooed to their forehead.

FUCK IT  Shut the fuck up now
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 7:55pm by open-g »  

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #42 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:06pm
gimmekeef wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:45pm:
Your argument hinges on Hitler being a rational thinker dedicated to his previous writings.History would suggest a lunatic capable of heinous crimes with no thought of compromise.

Absolutely naive and childish and and fatally wrong and indicative of why the Terror WILL happen again.  Hitler WAS rational--he WAS sane---every doctor who ever examined him found him sane and nothing in the record has ever given cause for a SINGLE doctor after the fact to suggest he was NOT rational.  Hitler was not insane HE WAS EVIL.  The notion that EVIL comes foaming out at the mouth and being insane is ignorant and childish and its retention enures EVIL WILL happen again.  Sometimes EVIL comes wearing a suit and tie, talking rationally, and appealing to sane people.  THAT was the horror of Hitler--not that he was insane but that he was sane!!!  And EVIL.  Be on guard--EVIL comes in many guises--and some of them involve suits and smooth, rational talking....childish ignorance of history simply speeds its repetition....

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #43 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:30pm
open-g wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 7:22pm:

(During the trial, an English court found that Irving was an "active Holocaust denier," as well as an antisemite and racist, and that he "associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism."[3] The judge also ruled that Irving had "for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence."[3][4]

He served a prison sentence in Austria from February to December 2006 for glorifying and identifying with the German Nazi Party, which is a crime in Austria under section 3g of the Verbotsgesetz law. )

...should get their head examined and consider to have a swastika tattooed to their forehead.

FUCK IT  Shut the fuck up now

HAHA!!  It's that David Irving??  I didn't catch that reference amid all the other confused garbage Hitchens was trying to say.  Holy fuck, what an idiotic article.  No wonder his brother doesn't talk to him.

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #44 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:59pm
open-g wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 7:22pm:

FUCK IT  Shut the fuck up now

mein kampf with drugs............

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #45 - May 29th, 2008 at 10:41pm
come now G...you have to read MK to understand hitler.

just happens to be the most longwinded, crappily written piece of trash in the history of stringing words together...but until you've read it, you can't understand why what sean says is true.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

open-g
Rocks Off Regular

Silence is golden, Duct
tape is silver

Berlin
Reply #46 - May 30th, 2008 at 7:12am
Starbuck wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 10:41pm:
come now G...you have to read MK to understand hitler.

just happens to be the most longwinded, crappily written piece of trash in the history of stringing words together...but until you've read it, you can't understand why what sean says is true.

first of - It is illegal in germany to have such a copy.
But be asured, it has been discussed early and plenty enough at school and elsewhere.
I don't recomend an uncomented reading of that piece of crap anyhow.
most ppl in germany are quite aware of what this sicko was up to and do understand without reading MK!

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #47 - May 30th, 2008 at 7:22am
lotsajizz wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 9:06pm:
gimmekeef wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:45pm:
Your argument hinges on Hitler being a rational thinker dedicated to his previous writings.History would suggest a lunatic capable of heinous crimes with no thought of compromise.

Absolutely naive and childish and and fatally wrong and indicative of why the Terror WILL happen again.  Hitler WAS rational--he WAS sane---every doctor who ever examined him found him sane and nothing in the record has ever given cause for a SINGLE doctor after the fact to suggest he was NOT rational.  Hitler was not insane HE WAS EVIL.  The notion that EVIL comes foaming out at the mouth and being insane is ignorant and childish and its retention enures EVIL WILL happen again.  Sometimes EVIL comes wearing a suit and tie, talking rationally, and appealing to sane people.  THAT was the horror of Hitler--not that he was insane but that he was sane!!!  And EVIL.  Be on guard--EVIL comes in many guises--and some of them involve suits and smooth, rational talking....childish ignorance of history simply speeds its repetition....

Childish?.   Hey buddy I have a masters in political science and studied history.Your whole argument is naive and based on your personal observations and thoughts.You have an opinion..great..now respect those that have different opinions.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #48 - May 30th, 2008 at 7:23am
open-g wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 7:12am:
first of - It is illegal in germany to have such a copy.
But be asured, it has been discussed early and plenty enough at school and elsewhere.
I don't recomend an uncomented reading of that piece of crap anyhow.
most ppl in germany are quite aware of what this sicko was up to and do understand without reading MK!

Herr G! Kommst du aus Deutscland? Bist du Deutscher?

Strange that MK isn't even allowed to be read at German universities....i remember reading testimonials from former slave owners in college...not just the border state slave owners either - i'm talkin about the deep south plantation honkies. it just baffled my mind that anyone could think that about other human beings. i certainly learned from the experience...just as i did from reading MK.

well...selections from MK. nobody has actually ever read that thing from cover to cover. no way.

IP Logged

open-g
Rocks Off Regular

Silence is golden, Duct
tape is silver

Berlin
Reply #49 - May 30th, 2008 at 7:45am
Ich bin beides - deutscher und engländer zugleich

...and no, I won't start reading that crap.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)