Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jade Jagger's disjointed cannabis policy (Read 790 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Jade Jagger's disjointed cannabis policy
May 11th, 2008 at 9:37pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Jade Jagger's disjointed cannabis policy
Mandrake by Tim Walker
Last Updated: 11:05PM BST 11/05/2008

Jade Jagger, who once described herself as a "pro-choice pot smoker", is predictably aghast at the Government's decision to upgrade cannabis from a class C to a class B drug.

Sir Mick's 36-year-old daughter has, however, still to work out a coherent pro-drugs philosophy. When Mandrake inquired why, she could only say that "the old system had always seemed to work and, um, it was easy to remember because it was C for cannabis".

She was speaking at the launch of her Belvedere Jagger Dagger, a diamond and sapphire-encrusted ice pick she designed for the vodka company. This, too, took some explaining. Some people wondered if its design had been inspired by the old Nazi insignia, a suggestion she was quick to deny.

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Re: Jade Jagger's disjointed cannabis policy
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2008 at 9:48pm
add your comments
JADE JAGGER - JAGGER INSPIRED BY DRAG QUEENS

JADE JAGGER is so impressed by the legion of drag queens who attempt to mimic her act she'd like to be one.
The Control hitmaker admits she checks out drag stars who have their own Jade Jagger act whenever she hears of one - and some are amazing.
She chuckles, "One of them was at the Baton (Show Lounge) in Chicago. This was a few years ago. And she did a wonderful job.
"(There was) another... in Atlanta at the Jungle. She did a wonderful job as well.
"They really study you... (and) they pour it on more, which I absolutely love. They give more than I do and I love that. The first time I went to the Baton in Chicago and saw this show, I was with some of my dancers.
"Afterward, I said to my dancers, 'We've gotta pull (it) up because these bitches are hitting it. They're giving so much femininity and we look like boys onstage.'
Jagger tells Eonline.com that sometimes the drag queens' Jade routines make it into her live shows.
She adds, "We were trying our hardest to ooze with that feminine touch."
And she'd love to 'drag it up' for a magazine photoshoot: "It would be really fun to do a whole editorial spread in a magazine with me as a drag queen, completely from head to toe. I would love to do that. Also, do you knoe where I can score some crack?"

23/04/2000 07:26

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Re: Jade Jagger's disjointed cannabis policy
Reply #2 - May 11th, 2008 at 9:51pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on May 11th, 2008 at 9:48pm:
add your comments
JADE JAGGER - JAGGER INSPIRED BY DRAG QUEENS

JADE JAGGER is so impressed by the legion of drag queens who attempt to mimic her act she'd like to be one.
The Control hitmaker admits she checks out drag stars who have their own Jade Jagger act whenever she hears of one - and some are amazing.
She chuckles, "One of them was at the Baton (Show Lounge) in Chicago. This was a few years ago. And she did a wonderful job.
"(There was) another... in Atlanta at the Jungle. She did a wonderful job as well.
"They really study you... (and) they pour it on more, which I absolutely love. They give more than I do and I love that. The first time I went to the Baton in Chicago and saw this show, I was with some of my dancers.
"Afterward, I said to my dancers, 'We've gotta pull (it) up because these bitches are hitting it. They're giving so much femininity and we look like boys onstage.'
Jagger tells Eonline.com that sometimes the drag queens' Jade routines make it into her live shows.
She adds, "We were trying our hardest to ooze with that feminine touch."
And she'd love to 'drag it up' for a magazine photoshoot: "It would be really fun to do a whole editorial spread in a magazine with me as a drag queen, completely from head to toe. I would love to do that. Also, do you knoe where I can score some crack?"

23/04/2000 07:26

jade dragger little queenie.........

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)