Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How will you use your tax rebate check (Read 5,505 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
How will you use your tax rebate check
May 9th, 2008 at 8:18am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I'm gonna fill up with gas like I'm P Diddy and head to St George Florida-

IP Logged

Egon
Rocks Off Regular

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING
STONES

A Dutchy in Marseille, France
Re: How will you use your tax rebate check
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2008 at 8:25am
Tax rebate?

TAX REBATE?!!!!

and who's gonna bring me this?

little green men in a flying saucer?

Santa clause?

The Smurfs?

Bigfoot?

The loch ness monster?

a sober amy whinehouse?

Elvis?

Tax rebate he says... pffff

Let the Good times Rolling Stones! - Proud member of Rocks off since 2001 ...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2008 at 9:05am
Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3 - May 9th, 2008 at 9:09am
" I'm gonna fill up with gas like I'm P Diddy and head to St George Florida "

May 14th  : www.thepolicetour.com

J'Lo

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #4 - May 9th, 2008 at 10:19am
I'm going to buy a great bottle of aged scotch.Drink it then send the rest of money back to cover back taxes.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #5 - May 9th, 2008 at 10:32am
money is money.. I spend it. I'm considering making my own, like a machine that can make regular paper look like dollars!

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #6 - May 9th, 2008 at 10:55am
As I am not getting one, I am against it.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #7 - May 9th, 2008 at 11:00am
Right into my checking account for gas, food and rent.

Please send MORE.

LJ.

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - May 9th, 2008 at 11:36am
lotsajizz wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 10:55am:

So Jizzy what you're saying is that you're against the government redistributing wealth? Hmmmm, interesting.....

Funny then that that is exactly what people like Hillary and Obama have been running on since day one. Now Obama is talking about re-instituting the Capital Gains Tax. I wonder how much he's gonna make "Big Oil" pay?! He's gonna really stick it to "Big Bad Oil"!!!! Errrrrrr, I mean I wonder how badly he's gonna fuck them so they can turn around and pass the fucking on to us?

Hillary has proposed over a trillion in new spending programs! Obama has even lofty goals with OUR money! How you can support these two political neophytes, and still bitch about your lack of tax returns is beyond my power of comprehension. Perhaps you should take a long hard look at the two dolts that have promised to raise taxes across the board. You hate it now? You're gonna loath it later should one of these two clowns win.

Not to worry though. McCain is going to win in a landslide. Then we'll only have to worry about him pandering to every freaking liberal and illegal immigration group in the world. See, Moonie, says he's a conservative and all.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #9 - May 9th, 2008 at 11:45am
Riffhard wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 11:36am:

So Jizzy what you're saying is that you're against the government redistributing wealth? Hmmmm, interesting.....

Funny then that that is exactly what people like Hillary and Obama have been running on since day one. Now Obama is talking about re-instituting the Capital Gains Tax. I wonder how much he's gonna make "Big Oil" pay?! He's gonna really stick it to "Big Bad Oil"!!!! Errrrrrr, I mean I wonder how badly he's gonna fuck them so they can turn around and pass the fucking on to us?

Hillary has proposed over a trillion in new spending programs! Obama has even lofty goals with OUR money! How you can support these two political neophytes, and still bitch about your lack of tax returns is beyond my power of comprehension. Perhaps you should take a long hard look at the two dolts that have promised to raise taxes across the board. You hate it now? You're gonna loath it later should one of these two clowns win.

Not to worry though. McCain is going to win in a landslide. Then we'll only have to worry about him pandering to every freaking liberal and illegal immigration group in the world. See, Moonie, says he's a conservative and all.

Riffy

riffy! here's a little statistic for you:

www.costofwar.com

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

monkey_man
Rocks Off Regular

Fac ut vivas.

Reply #10 - May 9th, 2008 at 1:21pm
Quote:
Now Obama is talking about re-instituting the Capital Gains Tax. I wonder how much he's gonna make "Big Oil" pay?! He's gonna really stick it to "Big Bad Oil"!!!! Errrrrrr, I mean I wonder how badly he's gonna fuck them so they can turn around and pass the fucking on to us?

Riffy

Following your logic, the Big Bad Oil is passing the fucking onto us today for something the Bush administration did. . .please explain!

...&&&&.........&&&&"In other words shut the hell up about what others believe. It only makes you look like a small minded snob. "&&&&Riffy

IP Logged

ijwthstd
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #11 - May 9th, 2008 at 1:31pm
This will cover an anticipated rent increase I can't afford.

YAY, I get to keep a roof over my head for another year!

"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest.&&&&http://www.soundcloud.com/thesameoldsauce
TotallyRandomDan  
IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #12 - May 9th, 2008 at 1:43pm
ijwthstd wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 1:31pm:

yes, but can you still afford beer?

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

ijwthstd
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #13 - May 9th, 2008 at 1:50pm
Starbuck wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 1:43pm:
ijwthstd wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 1:31pm:

yes, but can you still afford beer?

Possibly, but I don't drink anymore! Good thing I stopped because now I see 2 to 3 times as many gigs as I did during "the lost years."

"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest.&&&&http://www.soundcloud.com/thesameoldsauce
TotallyRandomDan  
IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - May 9th, 2008 at 2:04pm
monkey_man wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 1:21pm:
Quote:
Now Obama is talking about re-instituting the Capital Gains Tax. I wonder how much he's gonna make "Big Oil" pay?! He's gonna really stick it to "Big Bad Oil"!!!! Errrrrrr, I mean I wonder how badly he's gonna fuck them so they can turn around and pass the fucking on to us?

Riffy

Following your logic, the Big Bad Oil is passing the fucking onto us today for something the Bush administration did. . .please explain!

Big Oil has zip to do with the price of a barrel of oil. That is set by speculators mostly. No, the fucking has been going on for years. Bush, like most Republicans, have been asking the congress to allow us to open up our own oil fields and refineries. The Dem's have said no for over thirty years. We are now paying the price for that idiocy. As the demand for oil worldwide has gone up the refining ability has not been able to keep up with this new demand. There is NO OIL SHORTAGE! The USA helped China open up economically. We helped India has well with many tech jobs to help grow and transform their economy. Guess what? They now tend to do what most thriving economies do. They drive more. They purchase more, and they demand more oil. So while we have helped many countries grow their own economies we have stifled our own because of some ridiculous enviromental laws that were passed soley for political gain by DEMOCRATS. Pretty fucking shortsighted, huh? Republicans have been trying to open up oil exploration and drilling in ANWAR, the Gulf of Mexico, the Pacific Coast, and the Atlantic Coast for years now. They have been pounding the tables for the need to open new refineries to keep up with demand as well. So too have the oil companies. Who stood in the way of these proposals? It sure as fuck wasn't Bush or Big Oil!!

No we can all thank the Democrats for this mess. The facts bear this out if anyone really bothers to read them.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

monkey_man
Rocks Off Regular

Fac ut vivas.

Reply #15 - May 9th, 2008 at 2:45pm
Riffy,
Increased demand and a finite supply are the true reasons for the price of oil. Established oil fields around the world have been reporting double digit decreases in output. The worlds supply of easily obtainable oil is shrinking, quickly. Peak Oil anyone? ANWAR's reserves are estimated to contain 1-2 year supply of the US's consumption, tops. Last time I looked there were plenty of oil rigs in the Pacific, and Gulf of Mexico. The worlds largest refinery is under construction in India that is projected to provide us 20% of our refined oil. If the Democrats have been the biggest obstacle to allowing unfettered access to US resources, shouldn't this have been undone between 2002-2006 when the Republicans had the House, Senate, and the White House (and the Judiciary as a back up)?????
MM

...&&&&.........&&&&"In other words shut the hell up about what others believe. It only makes you look like a small minded snob. "&&&&Riffy

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #16 - May 9th, 2008 at 2:57pm

So Jizzy what you're saying is that you're against the government redistributing wealth? Riffy

Wrong again.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

left shoe shuffle
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #17 - May 9th, 2008 at 5:16pm

Gonna spend some on candy and fireworks.

The rest I'll prolly just waste...
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2008 at 5:17pm by left shoe shuffle »  

IP Logged

ijwthstd
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #18 - May 9th, 2008 at 6:23pm
lotsajizz wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 2:57pm:

So Jizzy what you're saying is that you're against the government redistributing wealth? Riffy

Wrong again.

If only I would just shack up and shit out some kids, maybe they would redistribute some my way.

TotallyRandomDan  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #19 - May 9th, 2008 at 6:45pm
Well, I'm due for a colonoscopy...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #20 - May 9th, 2008 at 7:08pm
monkey_man wrote on May 9th, 2008 at 2:45pm:
Riffy,
Increased demand and a finite supply are the true reasons for the price of oil. Established oil fields around the world have been reporting double digit decreases in output. The worlds supply of easily obtainable oil is shrinking, quickly. Peak Oil anyone? ANWAR's reserves are estimated to contain 1-2 year supply of the US's consumption, tops. Last time I looked there were plenty of oil rigs in the Pacific, and Gulf of Mexico. The worlds largest refinery is under construction in India that is projected to provide us 20% of our refined oil. If the Democrats have been the biggest obstacle to allowing unfettered access to US resources, shouldn't this have been undone between 2002-2006 when the Republicans had the House, Senate, and the White House (and the Judiciary as a back up)?????
MM

Monkey-man the Republicans DID pass the Senate bill to drill in ANWAR, but the Dems blocked them! In 2005 Bush helped drive the bill through congress where it was killed by the threat of a filibuster by the Democrats!

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/216352_anwr17.html

Likewise they have killed every single bill to drill off the coast of the Atlantic, the Pacific, and the Gulf of Mexico. They are also responsible for every effort to stop the building of more refineries in the US.

If this bill would have been passsed back in 1998 we would already be feeling the affects at the pump. The estimate oil deposits in ANWAR is roughly 10.4-11 billion barrels of retrievable oil! Not to mention the hundreds of billions of barrels of untapped in the oceans. Then we come to the shale deposits that were discovered a month or so ago under Montanna and North Dakota. That deposit alone has been calculated as the largest oil deposit in the Western Hemisphere! The Dems have already said no to drilling there too!

As I said before. The Democrats are almost solely responsible for the lack of our own oil production and refining capabilities. Thems just the facts my man. And they are facts that are right now being felt at the pumps. So where does the media lay the blame? You got it. Bush! It's Bush's fault! Again. Some people are just dupes that are ignorant of the facts. That's the way the DLM and the liberal cabal wants people to think.

Riffy
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2008 at 7:09pm by Riffhard »  

IP Logged

Steel Wheels
Rocks Off Regular

Much love and support
to my dear friend Mary!

2,000 Light Years From Home
Reply #21 - May 10th, 2008 at 8:43am
I'm using my tax check for speed parts for the race car.

Gonna burn up the roads.

I LIVE FOR THE ROLLING STONES!
Devoted Stones fan since time began. SMILE. THE ROLLING STONES ARE HERE.

IP Logged

monkey_man
Rocks Off Regular

Fac ut vivas.

Reply #22 - May 10th, 2008 at 12:51pm
Quote:
As I said before. The Democrats are almost solely responsible for the lack of our own oil production and refining capabilities. Thems just the facts my man. And they are facts that are right now being felt at the pumps. So where does the media lay the blame? You got it. Bush! It's Bush's fault! Again. Some people are just dupes that are ignorant of the facts. That's the way the DLM and the liberal cabal wants people to think.

Riffy

Really, the Dems are responsible for the cost of worldwide oil prices? Egon you hear that, your $8 a gallon gas is solely the US Democratic party's fault. I'm glad that's cleared up!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #23 - May 10th, 2008 at 2:13pm
Even if new oil deposits were on stream now..we;d still see huge spikes in price.Tell the Chinese to quit putting that heavy plastic packaging on everything that I cant open and demand would fall big time!

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #24 - May 10th, 2008 at 2:46pm
So we soent $1k of the $1800 we got on a trip for me to view homes to buy, and we bought one, to help pump up the economy. At this moment, I'd say my family is more american than american!
Right Mick?
Blank Frigging Stare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)