Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Sir Moonie, Fleabit Peanut Monkey, and Nanky © NFI but thanks!r!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Newest Amy Winehouse pix (Read 10,227 times)
parmeda
Rocks Off Regular

Chicago
Re: Newest Amy Winehouse pix
Reply #25 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 9:45pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
LadyJane wrote on Apr 25th, 2008 at 9:32pm:
SweetVirginia wrote on Apr 25th, 2008 at 8:08pm:
She's a great songwriter and has such a distinctive voice.
Unfortunately, I feel like we are on a death watch with her.

I would like to see her clean up and put out another stellar album.

AGREED, my friend.
Girl needs help.

ROCC intervention.

LJ.

She's beyond intervention, I'm afraid to say.
You can't help someone who refuses to have an iota of a chance to do a 360.

I don't see it happening.

For her sake, when she joins the Bucket Club, I would at least hope someone has the sense to take a brush to her hair.

I am fluent in three languages... English, Sarcasm, and Profanity

IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #26 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 10:35pm
People Like Her Are A hard One, On One hand You Feel sorry For Her But Then Again It's what happens to so many People Even without the fame, The Drugs were fun when they were fun not no more NO. Cry No No
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2008 at 11:03pm by Kilroy »  

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

JoneseygirlUK
Rocks Off Regular

Flossie Jones rules Dahlings!!

Coventry U.K
Reply #27 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:41am
Not looking good,is it? This is the latest from her dad and News of the World. She's developing a nicotine soon to be charcoal smile!! When Keef had his in the early seventies I found it somehow endearing.

IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Aussie land
Reply #28 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:46am
You know you've really got a problem when even Keith Richards is concerned for you!

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #29 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 4:57am
fugliest chick I've seen in years

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Egon
Rocks Off Regular

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING
STONES

A Dutchy in Marseille, France
Reply #30 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:41am
I've got a bet going with a friend of mine.
i say amy kicks it before Britney.
Cruel?
sure, but 50 euro IS 50 euro...

Let the Good times Rolling Stones! - Proud member of Rocks off since 2001 ...

IP Logged

Zack
Rocks Off Regular

Chiba Face Rules You Bastards!

Dakar
Reply #31 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:54am
She seems to have some dental issues.

Only a crowd can make you feel so alone.

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #32 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 3:32pm
Zack wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:54am:

She sure doesn't look very kissable... Kiss Smiley Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

stonedinaustralia
Rocks Off Regular

wake up crackers or we
all through!!

Reply #33 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 7:39pm
Zack wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:54am:

see keith richards  69 - 76

"you can see it against the girl's crocheted dress"

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #34 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:59pm
I'm blind.

IP Logged

stonedinaustralia
Rocks Off Regular

wake up crackers or we
all through!!

Reply #35 - Apr 27th, 2008 at 9:26pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:59pm:
I'm blind.

well weren't you warned that would happen if you didn't lay off the masturbation

"you can see it against the girl's crocheted dress"

IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #36 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 10:08pm
I like her album, Back To Black, given to me last christmas, I do not think the girl is going to be with us long.........That a shame. Her Album is good. She Needs someone to SAY NO. War horses couldn't drag me away

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Aussie land
Reply #37 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 7:08am
She needs to be put on a remoted island with Pete Doherty.

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

Ade
Rocks Off Regular

What's Occuring?

London, U.K
Reply #38 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 7:10am
they both, already, live in the UK.

...&&...&&&&...&&
IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #39 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 8:08am
She's got a face like a can of crushed assholes.Shes got nasty habits too but hopefully she gets her act together.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Honky Tonk Man
Rocks Off Regular

Blackwater, Hampshire
Reply #40 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 1:16pm
gimmekeef wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 at 8:08am:
She's got a face like a can of crushed assholes.

Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #41 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 11:18pm

That good, huh? Wink Tongue

IP Logged

open-g
Rocks Off Regular

Silence is golden, Duct
tape is silver

Berlin
Reply #42 - May 7th, 2008 at 7:48pm
Update:  Oh no, not again...............................  Better seen on weed!:youmademecrylikeababy Better seen on weed!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1315284,00.html

Winehouse Bailed Over Drug Video

Updated:22:33, Wednesday May 07, 2008
Amy Winehouse has been bailed after being arrested on suspicion of drug offences over a video apparently showing her smoking crack cocaine.
The troubled singer was questioned at an east London police station.

Scotland Yard said a 24-year-old woman had attended a police station by appointment and was arrested over the possession of drugs.

It said the arrest was in connection with a video of the star passed to police in January.

On January 22, a newspaper published pictures apparently showing the Rehab singer smoking crack cocaine.

Footage obtained by The Sun appeared to show her inhaling fumes from a crack pipe after a 19-minute drugs binge.
Advertisement

The star was also shown apparently snorting ecstasy and cocaine and admitting downing six Valium.

Sky entertainment correspondent Matt Smith said this was only the latest problem for the singer. "A couple of weeks ago she was taken to a police station and cautioned over an assault.

"The last few weeks have been up and down for Amy Winehouse - the highs of winning five Grammys and the lows of her drug addiction and seemingly not battling rehab."

He added: "Last week Mark Ronson told Sky that he isn't going to record with her. She was supposed to be doing the new Bond theme with him, but he says she's not in a fit state to record."

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #43 - May 7th, 2008 at 8:06pm
open-g wrote on May 7th, 2008 at 7:48pm:
Update:  Oh no, not again...............................  Better seen on weed!:youmademecrylikeababy Better seen on weed!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1315284,00.html

Winehouse Bailed Over Drug Video

Updated:22:33, Wednesday May 07, 2008
Amy Winehouse has been bailed after being arrested on suspicion of drug offences over a video apparently showing her smoking crack cocaine.
The troubled singer was questioned at an east London police station.

Scotland Yard said a 24-year-old woman had attended a police station by appointment and was arrested over the possession of drugs.

It said the arrest was in connection with a video of the star passed to police in January.

On January 22, a newspaper published pictures apparently showing the Rehab singer smoking crack cocaine.

Footage obtained by The Sun appeared to show her inhaling fumes from a crack pipe after a 19-minute drugs binge.
Advertisement

The star was also shown apparently snorting ecstasy and cocaine and admitting downing six Valium.

Sky entertainment correspondent Matt Smith said this was only the latest problem for the singer. "A couple of weeks ago she was taken to a police station and cautioned over an assault.

"The last few weeks have been up and down for Amy Winehouse - the highs of winning five Grammys and the lows of her drug addiction and seemingly not battling rehab."

He added: "Last week Mark Ronson told Sky that he isn't going to record with her. She was supposed to be doing the new Bond theme with him, but he says she's not in a fit state to record."

Not sounding good for you favorite chicky, Mr. g..

IP Logged

open-g
Rocks Off Regular

Silence is golden, Duct
tape is silver

Berlin
Reply #44 - May 7th, 2008 at 8:09pm
Seems like the real target of the investigation may be the dealers, not Amy.

Quote:
By MIKE SULLIVAN
and GORDON SMART
Published: 07 May 2008

AMY WINEHOUSE was arrested yesterday over The Sun’s sensational video showing her smoking crack.

The pop diva looked anguished and dishevelled as she arrived at a police station in a people carrier driven by a minder.

She was held on suspicion of possessing drugs after turning up at the East London nick at 1pm by prior arrangement. Sir BOB GELDOF’s daughter PEACHES will be questioned by cops tomorrow after she was also recorded buying drugs off the same dealer, it is alleged.

Detectives want both women to give statements against the pusher who is suspected of trying to frame them.
Amy, 24 — renowned for her song Rehab with the line, ‘They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no’ — was filmed smoking crack and snorting cocaine and powdered ecstasy.

The covert 19-minute clip, taken in January, was found on a memory stick. Clips of Peaches, 19, offering £190 to a pusher were found on the same stick.

She is heard to say: “I need to get all that stuff off you tonight. Tomorrow I need Valium.”

In March police arrested Jonny Blagrove, 34, and his girlfriend Cara Burton, 22, on suspicion of supplying controlled drugs.
Their arrests form a major part of the probe into an alleged drug supply operation in which celebrities were targeted.
They were allegedly filmed taking drugs and then threatened with exposure unless they paid bribes. One source told The Sun: “Those being brought in for questioning this week will be asked to give statements about the people who supplied them with drugs.

“The dealers are the targets of the investigation.” Psychiatrists and lawyers were called in to see jittery Amy before yesterday’s appointment. And the star, who wore a lime green vest, was said to have sobbed uncontrollably once inside Limehouse nick.

Detectives from Tower Hamlets CID initially told her they planned to keep her in until today, it was claimed. But she was released on bail late last night after she calmed down and co-operated.

A Met spokesman said: “We can confirm that a 24-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possessing controlled drugs when she attended a police station by prior arrangement at 1pm today. The arrest was part of an ongoing investigation.”

A report will be prepared for the Crown Prosecution Service. It is notoriously hard to prove possession of drugs unless the substance is found on the person arrested. The Metropolitan Police previously launched a disastrous probe into the KATE MOSS cocaine video. Supermodel Kate, 34, did not face any charges.

Under the law, it has to be proved whether a substance being snorted is Class A — such as cocaine — or Class B like speed

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1137266.ece

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #45 - May 7th, 2008 at 8:16pm
open-g wrote on May 7th, 2008 at 8:09pm:
Seems like the real target of the investigation may be the dealers, not Amy.

Quote:
By MIKE SULLIVAN
and GORDON SMART
Published: 07 May 2008

AMY WINEHOUSE was arrested yesterday over The Sun’s sensational video showing her smoking crack.

The pop diva looked anguished and dishevelled as she arrived at a police station in a people carrier driven by a minder.

She was held on suspicion of possessing drugs after turning up at the East London nick at 1pm by prior arrangement. Sir BOB GELDOF’s daughter PEACHES will be questioned by cops tomorrow after she was also recorded buying drugs off the same dealer, it is alleged.

Detectives want both women to give statements against the pusher who is suspected of trying to frame them.
Amy, 24 — renowned for her song Rehab with the line, ‘They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no’ — was filmed smoking crack and snorting cocaine and powdered ecstasy.

The covert 19-minute clip, taken in January, was found on a memory stick. Clips of Peaches, 19, offering £190 to a pusher were found on the same stick.

She is heard to say: “I need to get all that stuff off you tonight. Tomorrow I need Valium.”

In March police arrested Jonny Blagrove, 34, and his girlfriend Cara Burton, 22, on suspicion of supplying controlled drugs.
Their arrests form a major part of the probe into an alleged drug supply operation in which celebrities were targeted.
They were allegedly filmed taking drugs and then threatened with exposure unless they paid bribes. One source told The Sun: “Those being brought in for questioning this week will be asked to give statements about the people who supplied them with drugs.

“The dealers are the targets of the investigation.” Psychiatrists and lawyers were called in to see jittery Amy before yesterday’s appointment. And the star, who wore a lime green vest, was said to have sobbed uncontrollably once inside Limehouse nick.

Detectives from Tower Hamlets CID initially told her they planned to keep her in until today, it was claimed. But she was released on bail late last night after she calmed down and co-operated.

A Met spokesman said: “We can confirm that a 24-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possessing controlled drugs when she attended a police station by prior arrangement at 1pm today. The arrest was part of an ongoing investigation.”

A report will be prepared for the Crown Prosecution Service. It is notoriously hard to prove possession of drugs unless the substance is found on the person arrested. The Metropolitan Police previously launched a disastrous probe into the KATE MOSS cocaine video. Supermodel Kate, 34, did not face any charges.

Under the law, it has to be proved whether a substance being snorted is Class A — such as cocaine — or Class B like speed

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1137266.ece

Conspiracy theories??

Bribes

Disheveled  chicky

Keep hoping, g..

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #46 - May 7th, 2008 at 11:18pm
I saw new pix on AOL today...she had taped down her fringe {bangs} with something that looked like duct tape. And they showed a picture of the back of her head. There is a nasty bald spot forming there.....I guess that's what's been hiding under that beehive lately. This girl is really in bad shape... Sad

IP Logged

Honky Tonk Man
Rocks Off Regular

Blackwater, Hampshire
Reply #47 - May 8th, 2008 at 12:49am
Yeah, I saw the picture Sioux. What grabs me, is her body. Its a very odd shape. Anyone agree?

IP Logged

Ade
Rocks Off Regular

What's Occuring?

London, U.K
Reply #48 - May 8th, 2008 at 3:50am

lol!!!!  Smiley

...&&...&&&&...&&
IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #49 - May 8th, 2008 at 6:15am
Honky Tonk Man wrote on May 8th, 2008 at 12:49am:
Yeah, I saw the picture Sioux. What grabs me, is her body. Its a very odd shape. Anyone agree?

Yes...she just seems awkward. In every way. And now she's freakingly skinny awkward. I don't think she can quit those drugs. She needs intervention!! I mean, someone seriously just taking charge and MAKING her go and stay in rehab...{"and she says no, no, no... Roll Eyes Sad}

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)