Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Building the stage, Houston, TX - April 2024 © Alesia Turner with thanks to christijanus and Rogerriffin

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hillary Wins Pennsylvania ...... ( M.S.C. ) .... (Read 11,882 times)
Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Hillary Wins Pennsylvania ...... ( M.S.C. ) ..
Reply #50 - Apr 24th, 2008 at 10:36pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
sirmoonie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2008 at 3:13pm:
Quote:
All the way baby all the way...

Great "post."  Howe did that McCain-isn't-a-conservative bit work out for you yo-yos?  Howe come we never hears it no mores?  Bucket o' bennies.  Portly mid-section.  Attributes, and soon to be vestiges, of The Big Fat.

Uhhhh....he's not a conservative in many many ways! Get over it.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #51 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 11:29am
" Uhhhh....he's not a conservative in many many ways! Get over it.  "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #52 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 11:53am
LadyJane wrote on Apr 23rd, 2008 at 5:05am:
I wouldn't be celebrating too much Riffy considering the MESS we are in after 8 years of YOUR man at the helm.:

Mortgage Crisis.
US Dollar Sinking to all time lows.
Gas prices higher than EVER in history.
Crumbling infrastructure
Health care crisis/Millions uninsured.
A QUAGMIRE in Iraq.
Economy in Recession.
ETC. ETC.

Oh yeah. Woo-Hoo. Let's raise those glasses.

This is what we are facing at the end of Bush 43. This is what occured on HIS watch.

Now I'll wait for you to copy and paste Mark Levin in an attempt to blame Liberals, Bill Clinton, the Democratic Congress, Martians, Beatles Tribute bands and anything or anyone OTHER than The Bush Administration for the current state of affairs.

Nice new emoticon PERFECT for Bush/Cheney!!!!!!!!

Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)  Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

LJ.

beautiful!

riffy....you still have yet to respond to the fact that our country is in the toilet....do you really believe we are better off now than we were in 2000?

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #53 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 12:06pm
Starbuck wrote on Apr 25th, 2008 at 11:53am:
LadyJane wrote on Apr 23rd, 2008 at 5:05am:
I wouldn't be celebrating too much Riffy considering the MESS we are in after 8 years of YOUR man at the helm.:

Mortgage Crisis.
US Dollar Sinking to all time lows.
Gas prices higher than EVER in history.
Crumbling infrastructure
Health care crisis/Millions uninsured.
A QUAGMIRE in Iraq.
Economy in Recession.
ETC. ETC.

Oh yeah. Woo-Hoo. Let's raise those glasses.

This is what we are facing at the end of Bush 43. This is what occured on HIS watch.

Now I'll wait for you to copy and paste Mark Levin in an attempt to blame Liberals, Bill Clinton, the Democratic Congress, Martians, Beatles Tribute bands and anything or anyone OTHER than The Bush Administration for the current state of affairs.

Nice new emoticon PERFECT for Bush/Cheney!!!!!!!!

Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)  Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

LJ.

beautiful!

riffy....you still have yet to respond to the fact that our country is in the toilet....do you really believe we are better off now than we were in 2000?

makes you miss nixon..........

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #54 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 12:41pm
Riffhard wrote on Apr 24th, 2008 at 10:36pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2008 at 3:13pm:
Quote:
All the way baby all the way...

Great "post."  Howe did that McCain-isn't-a-conservative bit work out for you yo-yos?  Howe come we never hears it no mores?  Bucket o' bennies.  Portly mid-section.  Attributes, and soon to be vestiges, of The Big Fat.

Uhhhh....he's not a conservative in many many ways! Get over it.

Riffy

Riffy, there is only one man who can restore America to the conservative roots that made this country great.  And since I spend most of the day drinking, we are going to have to let John McCain try it. 

It is time to unite  Riffy.  America cannot continue to asphyxiate in the intellectual and moral squalor of
The Big Fat

Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #55 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 3:15pm
" ...you still have yet to respond to the fact that our country is in the toilet....do you really believe we are better off now than we were in 2000 ? "

... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #56 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 3:40pm
Hey Joey!!   Cool

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #57 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 5:25pm
" .... Hey Joey!!   "

Hi Jizzy !!!!!!!

Keith - in - the - Pocket  tonight ?!

Developing .....................................................

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 6:17pm
Sioux wrote on Apr 24th, 2008 at 8:33pm:
The problem is, this campaigning thing goes on and on and on---seemingly forever! By the time the actual election comes up, everyone is so tired of it all they hardly care anymore.... Roll Eyes They just want it DONE and over with, already. War horses couldn't drag me away

Candidates say what they think they need to in order to get elected. From everything I've read, Obama hardly even has a voting record in the Ill. Senate. He supposedly was always afraid to stick his neck out and vote for anything even remotely controversial, so he would be absent for most of the voting sessions. So, I still have no idea how he would vote on certain issues.

I may not like Hillary, or her hopeful policies, but at least I know where she stands on most issues.

I'm kinda hoping those two will beat themselves {well, each other} right into the ground. Who knows how McCain will do? But he's the only one I would consider voting for...

Just personal opinion, here! Don't beat me, Ronnie!!! Shocked War horses couldn't drag me away

So long sucker

Well stated. McCain should win this November which would be an incredible feat when you consider that his campaign was in the trash just last November.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #59 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 9:13am
" Well stated. McCain should win this November which would be an incredible feat when you consider that his campaign was in the trash just last November.  "

blue ..... ( Again , very small ' b ' )

You just do not have the ' postin' gene  "  ...... do you ?!

I remain ...... FOREVER ....... your 'KINS !

'kins  , Est. 1999 and loved by everyone

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #60 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 11:11am
Fuck 'em, Hillary--keep running.  There's no way in Hell this lifelong Dem will EVER vote for Obama.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #61 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 1:20pm
lotsajizz wrote on Apr 26th, 2008 at 11:11am:
Fuck 'em, Hillary--keep running.  There's no way in Hell this lifelong Dem will EVER vote for Obama.

racist!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #62 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 1:57pm
yup. Obama IS a racist

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #63 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 3:14pm
you're just bringing division into the party!!! Shut the fuck up now

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #64 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 6:05pm
That racist scumbag Obama should not even be Veep

IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #65 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 9:28pm
I feel sorry for us all, there seems to be no end in site for this gas problem. Even the rocks off member who does not drive a car has to pay more for the food they are eating cause it arrived by a truck filled with gas. Eating is no Status Symbol. Roll Eyes War horses couldn't drag me away
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2008 at 12:18am by Kilroy »  

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)