Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pope in DC...... (Read 18,468 times)
Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Re: Pope in DC......
Reply #50 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 12:13pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Nellcote wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:49am:
As long as Cardinal Bernard Law sits and escapes prosecution in Rome for all of the coverup with the sexcapade which happened in Boston, while he was Cardinal here,  the Catholic Church is dead to me.  He sits and enjoys lobster while many, now grown men who were savaged by priests in the 80's, 90's are now suffering mental anguish.  This Pope has started to show remorse, however, he would have been looked at more positively if he came to Boston, the 4th largest population of Catholics in the US, where the sex scandal started.  

In their defense, they tend to be slow. Look how long it took for them to say the inquisition was wrong... It helps if you ignore a crap on the fllor for a while, so when you do deal with it, it's old hard and not so stinky. As long as you can live with the smell of shit for a long time, this does work...

I know we disagree on  alot, so I'm glad you spoke up. It really means alot, to know someone with different views on politics and stuff, sees this like i do! IMO, child molestation is the worst crime a human being can commit. Many who've been molested, spend a lifetime hurting and trying to heal, many die and use drugs to cover up the pain. Many commit the same crime that was done to them. It's a cycle of evil, plain and simple! If you were never molested, you're lucky. I was and have spent many years healing from the crime. Thousands never speak up b/c of the shame and guilt. We're talking about children!!! I'm okay with it today. i not only survived, I leaned that talking about it openly actually can help someone else, who is suffering alone!
To put Rev. Wright into the context of this, as far as religion and the actions of it's leaders go is like comparing a murder to a bitch slap.

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #51 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 12:27pm
Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 12:13pm:
As long as Cardinal Bernard Law sits and escapes prosecution in Rome for all of the coverup with the sexcapade which happened in Boston, while he was Cardinal here,  the Catholic Church is dead to me.  He sits and enjoys lobster while many, now grown men who were savaged by priests in the 80's, 90's are now suffering mental anguish.  This Pope has started to show remorse, however, he would have been looked at more positively if he came to Boston, the 4th largest population of Catholics in the US, where the sex scandal started.  

In their defense, they tend to be slow. Look how long it took for them to say the inquisition was wrong... It helps if you ignore a crap on the fllor for a while, so when you do deal with it, it's old hard and not so stinky. As long as you can live with the smell of shit for a long time, this does work...

I know we disagree on  alot, so I'm glad you spoke up. It really means alot, to know someone with different views on politics and stuff, sees this like i do! IMO, child molestation is the worst crime a human being can commit. Many who've been molested, spend a lifetime hurting and trying to heal, many die and use drugs to cover up the pain. Many commit the same crime that was done to them. It's a cycle of evil, plain and simple! If you were never molested, you're lucky. I was and have spent many years healing from the crime. Thousands never speak up b/c of the shame and guilt. We're talking about children!!! I'm okay with it today. i not only survived, I leaned that talking about it openly actually can help someone else, who is suffering alone!
To put Rev. Wright into the context of this, as far as religion and the actions of it's leaders go is like comparing a murder to a bitch slap.

Hey, that's the blood we have in our veins.  We are only posting on a Stones message board, right, no problem to disagree.  I have that guilt in me from those "penguin nuns", having been raised by them.  One of these loser priests married us, I recall him drinking Gin & Tonic in my in-laws back yard, little did I know he was probably sizing up the crowd.  Four priests in our parish alone were convicted while the Cardinal got shipped from city to city, ending up in Rome. 

I could not imagine being in your shoes, you deserve much credit for staying in check.  As well to have the good sense to talk your way to sanity.  Keep on Keepin On!

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 1:17pm
That's a lot to handle, huge cock & all! Anyway, the Church has seen the error of its ways & has paid a huge price. A friend of mine's brother was apparently a victim & that's something he'll always live with. But you do seem to be throwing the kitchen sink & everything else at the Church. If I did this with judaism, I'm sure some would call me an anti-semite. All religions have problems & those problems are always better off being addressed as early & deliberately as possible. I've read a couple of articles about MASSIVE boy molestation in the Dalai Lama's ranks but I've yet to see you attack him. Nor do I think you should. But the silence does speak volumes.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 1:18pm

I could not imagine being in your shoes, you deserve much credit for staying in check.  As well to have the good sense to talk your way to sanity.  Keep on Keepin On!

Staying in check?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!? I'd hate to see him unhinged!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 1:25pm

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #55 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 1:59pm
I was featuring POPE BENEDICT shots last nite at my bar...made w/ real ORPHAN's BLOOD!!!  It is said that that is what he needs to feast upon at every full moon...I can believe it...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #56 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 2:07pm
Quote:
That's a lot to handle, huge cock & all! Anyway, the Church has seen the error of its ways & has paid a huge price. A friend of mine's brother was apparently a victim & that's something he'll always live with. But you do seem to be throwing the kitchen sink & everything else at the Church. If I did this with judaism, I'm sure some would call me an anti-semite. All religions have problems & those problems are always better off being addressed as early & deliberately as possible. I've read a couple of articles about MASSIVE boy molestation in the Dalai Lama's ranks but I've yet to see you attack him. Nor do I think you should. But the silence does speak volumes.

I should attack the Dalai Lama for something you read... That makes no sense at all. I just read that Moses had sex with animals, why aren't you saying anything!!!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #57 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 3:17pm
Riffhard wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 6:56pm:
Pdog wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 4:50pm:
LadyJane wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 4:43pm:
TomL wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 4:21pm:
I am picking Benny up at 8 and we are going drinking. He said he knows all about Paris' Pee Pee.

I wonder if the Pope's "people" have any clue just howe close they are to two of the most wicked men on the Planet Earth.  Smiley

Tell Benny I said he need to chill out on some of his views.

LJ.

The guy was a Hitler youth, and the first person he met, was also the first retard elected president. Me thinks the Pope is clueless or don't give a shit!

I am not a Catholic. However, anyone that continues to claim that the Pope was a Nazi shows that they know absolutly nothing of the man's true history. He was forced into the Hitler Youth as were all German children of his generation. He was never a willing volunteer. It was a not something that he wanted and all who knew him back then say that he was staunchly anti-Nazi even at the tender age of thirteen.

All I know is that he prayed for America today, and then proudly stated God bless America! Meanwhile back at Obama's church.............Naw,naw,naw!!! Not God bless America! God Damn America!

The Pope is cool by me.

Riffy

Riffy,

As you are well aware, on the 60th Anniversary of D-Day - a day when most decent people are remembering the brave Allied soldiers who died defending the entire Free World from Germany - the creep you just vouched for went to the Nazi German cemetary at La Cambe where he praised Nazi troops for fighting for their German fatherland, blamed America and Britain for starting World War II, and generally pissed all over the graves of Allied soldiers.  Yup - your Pope eulogized the very scumbags that American and British soldiers died fighting at the same time he became a card-carrying member of the "Blame America First" crowd.  If Obama were to do anything HALF that despicable, you would (correctly) never stop posting about it.

And excuses aside (you forgot my favorite "They couldn't help it - Hitler was so damn charismatic, man!"), he was in the Hitler Youth, and he was fighting for the Germans LONG after that, and at an age where he was accountable for his actions - he gets a pass on all that only because the passage of time has everyone in politically correct forgive and forget mode. 

Forget all that, the issue MANY people still more than legitimately have is: of the tens of thousands of people who claim they talk to god and simultaneously take an oath to never go near a vagina, why couldn't the Catholic Church find at least ONE Pope-wanna-be that at least tried not to join the Hitler Youth?  Surely, there is one fucking go-to guy for divine spiritual guidance who didn't try to kill Allied soldiers?  Apparently not.  The Catholic Church wanted the creep who creeped out in Munchen all the years.  And that is problematic to many.

We have a War on Terror going on, but yet MILLIONS of taxpayer $$$$ are going to protect this billionaire creep, so he can run around the U.S., bad-mouthing America and all its policies, safely protected from all criticism by his status as a "man of faith."  He's a frocked dickhead, and he's emblematic of the entire corrupt Catholic Church - you WILL see a RICO case on them in the next 20-30 years, and Pope Ratzinger, along with the rest of the queer pedophiles running the ship, are going to get tubed hard.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #58 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 3:25pm
Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 12:13pm:

I know we disagree on  alot, so I'm glad you spoke up. It really means alot, to know someone with different views on politics and stuff, sees this like i do! IMO, child molestation is the worst crime a human being can commit. Many who've been molested, spend a lifetime hurting and trying to heal, many die and use drugs to cover up the pain. Many commit the same crime that was done to them. It's a cycle of evil, plain and simple! If you were never molested, you're lucky. I was and have spent many years healing from the crime. Thousands never speak up b/c of the shame and guilt. We're talking about children!!! I'm okay with it today. i not only survived, I leaned that talking about it openly actually can help someone else, who is suffering alone!

nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #59 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 3:47pm
" I'm popinting the finger at everyone and no one. didn't mean to make you feel singled out. I just have a huge problem with a church that has a long history of war, murder, torture, rape ect... Especially since I have a direct experience, that was also really bad and painful. I can, as so say, can respect the catholic, and hate the church!
Their recent cover up and conspiracy to hide child molesters, is just thing in a long line of a pathological patter of evil. Long before Jews and Muslims were hating each other and blowing each other up, Catholics were killing and torturing them in the name of Jesus. The Crusades and The Hollocaust are not small mistakes IMO.
Watching Bush greet The Pope, is a blatant display of guilt IMO. Watching him run out, like no president has ever done before, putting all my experience, history of the world and this religion, and my countries current .... "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #60 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 7:17pm
sirmoonie wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 3:17pm:
I am picking Benny up at 8 and we are going drinking. He said he knows all about Paris' Pee Pee.

I wonder if the Pope's "people" have any clue just howe close they are to two of the most wicked men on the Planet Earth.  Smiley

LJ.

The guy was a Hitler youth, and the first person he met, was also the first retard elected president. Me thinks the Pope is clueless or don't give a shit!

I am not a Catholic. However, anyone that continues to claim that the Pope was a Nazi shows that they know absolutly nothing of the man's true history. He was forced into the Hitler Youth as were all German children of his generation. He was never a willing volunteer. It was a not something that he wanted and all who knew him back then say that he was staunchly anti-Nazi even at the tender age of thirteen.

All I know is that he prayed for America today, and then proudly stated God bless America! Meanwhile back at Obama's church.............Naw,naw,naw!!! Not God bless America! God Damn America!

The Pope is cool by me.

Riffy

Riffy,

As you are well aware, on the 60th Anniversary of D-Day - a day when most decent people are remembering the brave Allied soldiers who died defending the entire Free World from Germany - the creep you just vouched for went to the Nazi German cemetary at La Cambe where he praised Nazi troops for fighting for their German fatherland, blamed America and Britain for starting World War II, and generally pissed all over the graves of Allied soldiers.  Yup - your Pope eulogized the very scumbags that American and British soldiers died fighting at the same time he became a card-carrying member of the "Blame America First" crowd.  If Obama were to do anything HALF that despicable, you would (correctly) never stop posting about it.

And excuses aside (you forgot my favorite "They couldn't help it - Hitler was so damn charismatic, man!"), he was in the Hitler Youth, and he was fighting for the Germans LONG after that, and at an age where he was accountable for his actions - he gets a pass on all that only because the passage of time has everyone in politically correct forgive and forget mode.  

Forget all that, the issue MANY people still more than legitimately have is: of the tens of thousands of people who claim they talk to god and simultaneously take an oath to never go near a vagina, why couldn't the Catholic Church find at least ONE Pope-wanna-be that at least tried not to join the Hitler Youth?  Surely, there is one fucking go-to guy for divine spiritual guidance who didn't try to kill Allied soldiers?  Apparently not.  The Catholic Church wanted the creep who creeped out in Munchen all the years.  And that is problematic to many.

We have a War on Terror going on, but yet MILLIONS of taxpayer $$$$ are going to protect this billionaire creep, so he can run around the U.S., bad-mouthing America and all its policies, safely protected from all criticism by his status as a "man of faith."  He's a frocked dickhead, and he's emblematic of the entire corrupt Catholic Church - you WILL see a RICO case on them in the next 20-30 years, and Pope Ratzinger, along with the rest of the queer pedophiles running the ship, are going to get tubed hard.

I pretty much draw the line at non-americans bad mouthing america. doesn't surprise me one bit Bush greeted him on the tarmac. I'm telling you, Bush is a looking pretty fucking guilty ridden about something to me. No president has ever greeted anyone like that before. I think his drinking and Iraq have him on the edge, and he was hoping some jolt of god might save his ass! Sorry George, these guys only like the ass of 10 year old boys!!!

IP Logged

Trey Krimsin
Rocks Off Regular

Slots Rule You Bastards!!!!!!

Thomasville, North Carolina
Reply #61 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:07pm
God bless America?  To me, this is contradicting the principles of what people perceive God does.  When someone says "God Bless America", they are saying God singles out specific regions to express love to.  Bullshit.  Supposedly, God loves everybody, no matter what country everyone is from.  To say God Bless America is blind patriotic arrogance and exhibits the narrow-mindedness of most God-Fearing Christians.  I'm not one who believes in an imaginary friend, but if I were to do so, I would not express such arrogant and delusional comments.

It's just that demon life, it got me in its sway - MJ/KR

My first published comic work can be found here! And this is only the beginning...:
http://www.grayhavencomics.com/comics/the-gathering-faithtime-travel/

[img]
WWW https://www.facebook.com/rodney.traynham Trey+Krimsin  
IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #62 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:34pm
Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 7:17pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 3:17pm:

LJ.

The Pope is cool by me.

Riffy

Riffy,

As you are well aware, on the 60th Anniversary of D-Day - a day when most decent people are remembering the brave Allied soldiers who died defending the entire Free World from Germany - the creep you just vouched for went to the Nazi German cemetary at La Cambe where he praised Nazi troops for fighting for their German fatherland, blamed America and Britain for starting World War II, and generally pissed all over the graves of Allied soldiers.  Yup - your Pope eulogized the very scumbags that American and British soldiers died fighting at the same time he became a card-carrying member of the "Blame America First" crowd.  If Obama were to do anything HALF that despicable, you would (correctly) never stop posting about it.

Forget all that, the issue MANY people still more than legitimately have is: of the tens of thousands of people who claim they talk to god and simultaneously take an oath to never go near a vagina, why couldn't the Catholic Church find at least ONE Pope-wanna-be that at least tried not to join the Hitler Youth?  Surely, there is one fucking go-to guy for divine spiritual guidance who didn't try to kill Allied soldiers?  Apparently not.  The Catholic Church wanted the creep who creeped out in Munchen all the years.  And that is problematic to many.

We have a War on Terror going on, but yet MILLIONS of taxpayer $$$$ are going to protect this billionaire creep, so he can run around the U.S., bad-mouthing America and all its policies, safely protected from all criticism by his status as a "man of faith."  He's a frocked dickhead, and he's emblematic of the entire corrupt Catholic Church - you WILL see a RICO case on them in the next 20-30 years, and Pope Ratzinger, along with the rest of the queer pedophiles running the ship, are going to get tubed hard.

I pretty much draw the line at non-americans bad mouthing america. doesn't surprise me one bit Bush greeted him on the tarmac. I'm telling you, Bush is a looking pretty fucking guilty ridden about something to me. No president has ever greeted anyone like that before. I think his drinking and Iraq have him on the edge, and he was hoping some jolt of god might save his ass! Sorry George, these guys only like the ass of 10 year old boys!!!

Jesus fucking Christ, did you hear that foreign Socialist leader, coming over here enjoying our hospitality, burning up our precious security resources, then flat ass bashing us on everything from immigration to the death penalty?  Gall and goddam balls under that dress he was wearing.  I'm beginning to think Pope Ratzinger hates America more than Bruce Springsteen does.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #63 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:50pm

that's postin!!!

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #64 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 12:02am

IP Logged

Trey Krimsin
Rocks Off Regular

Slots Rule You Bastards!!!!!!

Thomasville, North Carolina
Reply #65 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 5:16am
mojoman wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:50pm:

that's postin!!!

That's not just postin'!  This is enlightening!

It's just that demon life, it got me in its sway - MJ/KR

My first published comic work can be found here! And this is only the beginning...:
http://www.grayhavencomics.com/comics/the-gathering-faithtime-travel/

[img]
WWW https://www.facebook.com/rodney.traynham Trey+Krimsin  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)