Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"The Collector's Series - Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1962 - 1969" © Mojo with thanks to Irina and Rollover

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pope in DC...... (Read 18,459 times)
Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Re: Pope in DC......
Reply #25 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 7:38pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Riffhard wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 6:56pm:
Pdog wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 4:50pm:
LadyJane wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 4:43pm:
TomL wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 4:21pm:
I am picking Benny up at 8 and we are going drinking. He said he knows all about Paris' Pee Pee.

I wonder if the Pope's "people" have any clue just howe close they are to two of the most wicked men on the Planet Earth.  Smiley

Tell Benny I said he need to chill out on some of his views.

LJ.

The guy was a Hitler youth, and the first person he met, was also the first retard elected president. Me thinks the Pope is clueless or don't give a shit!

I am not a Catholic. However, anyone that continues to claim that the Pope was a Nazi shows that they know absolutly nothing of the man's true history. He was forced into the Hitler Youth as were all German children of his generation. He was never a willing volunteer. It was a not something that he wanted and all who knew him back then say that he was staunchly anti-Nazi even at the tender age of thirteen.

All I know is that he prayed for America today, and then proudly stated God bless America! Meanwhile back at Obama's church.............Naw,naw,naw!!! Not God bless America! God Damn America!

The Pope is cool by me.

Riffy

I'm real clear on the relationship the Catholic church had during WWII with Germany. They knew of the murders and genocide and did nothing. Wow he prayed for america, and you are putting down Obama's church. Guess what, Obama's church didn't fuck little children!!! Pray on that!!! More one sisded crap! Bush is a retard and The Catholic Church not only hates Jews, they fucking allowed The Germans to murder them. Haha, you're pissed off b/c some angry black man once said God Damn America! Meanwhile, you're retarded rich boy has done nothing but get the rich wealthier! Joe Strummer would be ashamed of you for suporting this!!!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #26 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 8:06pm
Pdog wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 7:38pm:
I am picking Benny up at 8 and we are going drinking. He said he knows all about Paris' Pee Pee.

I wonder if the Pope's "people" have any clue just howe close they are to two of the most wicked men on the Planet Earth.  Smiley

LJ.

The guy was a Hitler youth, and the first person he met, was also the first retard elected president. Me thinks the Pope is clueless or don't give a shit!

I am not a Catholic. However, anyone that continues to claim that the Pope was a Nazi shows that they know absolutly nothing of the man's true history. He was forced into the Hitler Youth as were all German children of his generation. He was never a willing volunteer. It was a not something that he wanted and all who knew him back then say that he was staunchly anti-Nazi even at the tender age of thirteen.

All I know is that he prayed for America today, and then proudly stated God bless America! Meanwhile back at Obama's church.............Naw,naw,naw!!! Not God bless America! God Damn America!

The Pope is cool by me.

Riffy

I'm real clear on the relationship the Catholic church had during WWII with Germany. They knew of the murders and genocide and did nothing. Wow he prayed for america, and you are putting down Obama's church. Guess what, Obama's church didn't fuck little children!!! Pray on that!!! More one sisded crap! Bush is a retard and The Catholic Church not only hates Jews, they fucking allowed The Germans to murder them. Haha, you're pissed off b/c some angry black man once said God Damn America! Meanwhile, you're retarded rich boy has done nothing but get the rich wealthier! Joe Strummer would be ashamed of you for suporting this!!!

Wow your anger is pretty close to the surface here pdog. The current Pope can hardly be held accountable for the sins of the entire history of the church. There is certainly zero evidence that this Pope has anything but love for Jews. He visited a synagogue in DC earlier today. The Catholic Church certainly needs to address the sexual abuse issue very closely for the abuse here in the American Catholic Church, but you're trying to discredit an entire religion because some perverts did what perverts do. I say castrate all the fucks and shit can all the bishops and arch bishops that moved them around to avoid the public scandal.

As for Obama's racist  pastor. To hell with him!!!!!!! He's an angry racist and he's a goddamned hypocrite. Did you hear about the good pastor's new house? No? A 11,000 square foot home on a golf course fairway in a gated, wait for it..................wait for it....a white neighborhood!  He's a liar who preys on the black anger of his congregation, and incites nothing but racial division, and then he moves into a gated community in his new $10,000,000 mansion with the very whiteys that he was slamming in front of his peeps.

I'll take the Pope any day over that low life false prophet!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Fiji Joe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #27 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 8:51pm
The neo-nazis are pretty clear about who their candidate is/was.  And he don't wear a funny hat.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/why-we-should-support-ron-388565....
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/11/27/011749.php
http://lonestartimes.com/2007/10/25/rpb1/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcRHA8xgTxk

Well...maybe he does wear a funny hat...but he don't know jack shit about the bible

Mr. Gringo...My father he ain't no Che Guevara

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 10:57pm

I wonder if the Pope's "people" have any clue just howe close they are to two of the most wicked men on the Planet Earth.  Smiley

LJ.

The Pope is cool by me.

Riffy

The NY area has seen a spate of child abusing rebbes. Many of them over the past 5 years. Big deal. I wouldn't condemn the entire jewish religion because of some scumbags who got away with. Several of these cases involved rabbis who got away with it just like certain priests did. The talking snake thing is more a fundamentalist thing. I think we have a hard enough time debating politics on this board & should steer clear of insulting religions, especially since it's usually Christianity that gets bashed. As for Rev. Wright, he gets bashed because he hates America.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #29 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 12:06am
Saw the Pope's  setlist for the outdoor masses. A couple Hail Mary's,a few Our Father's....Too many warhorses. Wink Cheesy

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #30 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 12:09am
Quote:

LJ.

The Pope is cool by me.

Riffy

The NY area has seen a spate of child abusing rebbes. Many of them over the past 5 years. Big deal. I wouldn't condemn the entire jewish religion because of some scumbags who got away with. Several of these cases involved rabbis who got away with it just like certain priests did. The talking snake thing is more a fundamentalist thing. I think we have a hard enough time debating politics on this board & should steer clear of insulting religions, especially since it's usually Christianity that gets bashed. As for Rev. Wright, he gets bashed because he hates America.  

He was a marine!!! Unlike Retard, who has people pulling their 4th tour in Iraq, while privateers are making billions.
And were these Rabbis, part of a conspiracy, like with The Catholics? I just never heard about it, I did see a Law And Order SVU about it...
If people can't handle their religions being bashed or bagged on, then they have a pussy for a higher power, and i suggest they get one with balls. My higher power has huge balls, and a huge cock too.

I can and will say anything about a religion, that not only allowed the Nazi's to kill without speaking up, in some cases it's been proven they allowed the jews to be murdered, since they felt Jews killed Jesus. And the current Pope was a Hitler Youth, and his religion doesn't come into play? Bullshit! He prayed for America, and Rev. Wright served America!!! The Pope ain't even american, like his prayers count?(sarcasm) Hmmm! For decades, priests were fucking children, and the church was covering it up, a vast conspiracy. Avoiding statutes of limitations and working across the country to not only keep these priests from being prosecuted, but moving them and giving them more access to children. That's way sicker than anything Wright has done. Wright actually only went off a few times, words only. All his actions have been those of a decent community leader. and regardless, he ain't Obama. Glenny has a Dem . in his family, so that blows this entire guilt by knowing shit. Sorry. Show me action, lagislation or something other than some guy talking shit!!!
Let's refresh...
Nazi's, murder, molestation, conspiracies... and we haven't even gotten to the crusades or the inquisition. WTF? If you can live with that, and be a proud catholic, and can't handle me saying your religion is flawed, fucked and dangerous IMO, then like I said, get a new god, because yours isn't working in your life!!!
And if you can live with that, and have a problem with Rev. Wright. Well The Rev. is a christian too, and Christians are taught to forgive, so start practicing what you preach, or like I said, get a new god, b/c yours ain't doing it's job!!!!
FYI.. this post is for all, and not directed at any person.

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #31 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 7:02am
I like the previous Polish POPE better.  I have a HUGE prob. with this POPE being a Hitler Youth. 

Also, its funny how the Bushes totally monopolized the POPE and schlepped (?) him around for a few days like he was their show dog.

However, I do like The POPE and most of his views.  I today's world, we really need some POPE HOPE.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #32 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 7:24am
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 12:06am:
Saw the Pope's  setlist for the outdoor masses. A couple Hail Mary's,a few Our Father's....Too many warhorses. Wink Cheesy

If he'd thrown in a Have Negilah, what that have been akin to the Stones covering 'Hey Jude' ?

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #33 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 7:40am
Factory Girl wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 7:02am:
I like the previous Polish POPE better.  I have a HUGE prob. with this POPE being a Hitler Youth.  

From the late 30's, ALL German children living under the Nazis were compelled to be in the Hitler Youth once they reached 14. The Pope was enrolled in 1941.  Its not like he or his family would have had the chance to opt out, although some German families (bravely) resisted. He actually refused to attend meetings, it seems.  It wasnt uncommon for fascist governments to have these sort of organisations aimed at indoctrinating children. Mussolini pioneered something similar a decade earlier.

Dont care for the man's beliefs personally, but its a bit unfair to denigrate someone for belonging to an organisation in their childhood that they were forced to join while living under one of the most brutal dictatorships of the 20th century.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #34 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:28am
Gazza wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 7:40am:
I like the previous Polish POPE better.  I have a HUGE prob. with this POPE being a Hitler Youth.  

From the late 30's, ALL German children living under the Nazis were compelled to be in the Hitler Youth once they reached 14. The Pope was enrolled in 1941.  Its not like he or his family would have had the chance to opt out, although some German families (bravely) resisted. He actually refused to attend meetings, it seems.  It wasnt uncommon for fascist governments to have these sort of organisations aimed at indoctrinating children. Mussolini pioneered something similar a decade earlier.

Dont care for the man's beliefs personally, but its a bit unfair to denigrate someone for belonging to an organisation in their childhood that they were forced to join while living under one of the most brutal dictatorships of the 20th century.

Yes Gazza! That is exactly what I was trying to get at with my earlier post. To try and hang this Hitler Youth shit over his head is completely unfair, and shows nothing more than either a willful ignorance or a desire to paint this man as something that clearly is not.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #35 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:38am
Hey Folks,

While I do have a prob with the POPE being part of Hitler youth,  I still respect most of his views and believe in the significance of the Papacy.

War horses couldn't drag me away Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

FG!

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

TenThousandMotels
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:58am
Anyone ever read any of Malachi Martin's books?

http://www.priestsofdarkness.com/martin.html

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #37 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 9:02am
Riffhard wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:28am:

From the late 30's, ALL German children living under the Nazis were compelled to be in the Hitler Youth once they reached 14. The Pope was enrolled in 1941.  Its not like he or his family would have had the chance to opt out, although some German families (bravely) resisted. He actually refused to attend meetings, it seems.  It wasnt uncommon for fascist governments to have these sort of organisations aimed at indoctrinating children. Mussolini pioneered something similar a decade earlier.

Yes Gazza! That is exactly what I was trying to get at with my earlier post. To try and hang this Hitler Youth shit over his head is completely unfair, and shows nothing more than either a willful ignorance or a desire to paint this man as something that clearly is not.

Riffy

there ya have it. the Pope being defended by two fuckin' Presbyterians.

The end is nigh.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #38 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 9:08am
Factory Girl wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:38am:
Hey Folks,

While I do have a prob with the POPE being part of Hitler youth,  I still respect most of his views and believe in the significance of the Papacy.

FG!

Factory Girl the deal is that even the Pope himself has a problem with his Hitler Youth involvement. He did not have a choice. He is no more guilty than those kids in the Texas polygamist cult church are guilty. He was born in a state which forced adherence to the Nazi message. It would be like holding a child accountable for being raised in a Islamic madrasa system. The important thing is that once he was able he completely, and totally, disavowed Hitler and the Nazi Party. Anyone that tries and lay that at his feet is just ignoring common sense and historical truths. I am not pointing to you btw FG. There are others that would love to pretend that a 13 year old boy had the power to stand up against the power of the Third Reich, but anyone who is honest knows that that view is ridiculous on it's face.

Riffy

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #39 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 9:10am
Gazza wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 9:02am:
Riffhard wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 8:28am:

Riffy

there ya have it. the Pope being defended by two fuckin' Presbyterians.

The end is nigh.

LOL!! I was thinking the exact same thing my friend! If my Irish Presbyterian grandmother could hear me now!! She would give me a swift boot up the arse that's for sure.

Riffy

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #40 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:47am

Also, its funny how the Bushes totally monopolized the POPE and schlepped (?) him around for a few days like he was their show dog.

However, I do like The POPE and most of his views.  I today's world, we really need some POPE HOPE.

Popeless Hope is Obama Ch-Ch-Change!

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #41 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:55am
Wow, you guys seem to be okay with the Church giving a free pass to the European Genocide. When I was in Catholic School, they were actually oprnly teaching us kids, Jews killed Jesus. And my Mom, for some bizzarre reason thought I should be raised Catholic, even though my father name was a Jewish one. I was attacked by nuns, many times. Anyway regardless, the facts are there, The Catholics not only turned a blind eye, they in many ways enabled the hastiness of the murder of 6 milion jews. Current Pope, Hitler Youth, was he catholic then too?
And Riffy, you bitch about Rev. Wright... Seriously, step back, put yourself in my shoes or just a different perspective. Doesn't it all seem a little funky!!! You talk about Obama being influenced. When I was a kid, the same age as this Pope was, I wasn't an idiot. This man was a Catholic Hitler Youth, who is now Pope. And we haven't even mentioned the children who've been raped, en masse!!! Conspiracy too. Not one or tow bad guys. Literally people enabling the perverts to continue. I wouldn't even let my children near a priest, they're cute and jewish, fuck that!!!

IP Logged

Jeep
Rocks Off Regular

Frogland
Reply #42 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:57am

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #43 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:57am
Riffhard wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 9:08am:
Hey Folks,

While I do have a prob with the POPE being part of Hitler youth,  I still respect most of his views and believe in the significance of the Papacy.

FG!

Factory Girl the deal is that even the Pope himself has a problem with his Hitler Youth involvement. He did not have a choice. He is no more guilty than those kids in the Texas polygamist cult church are guilty. He was born in a state which forced adherence to the Nazi message. It would be like holding a child accountable for being raised in a Islamic madrasa system. The important thing is that once he was able he completely, and totally, disavowed Hitler and the Nazi Party. Anyone that tries and lay that at his feet is just ignoring common sense and historical truths. I am not pointing to you btw FG. There are others that would love to pretend that a 13 year old boy had the power to stand up against the power of the Third Reich, but anyone who is honest knows that that view is ridiculous on it's face.

Riffy

And you blast Obama while making excuses for the Pope!

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #44 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:00am
Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:55am:
Wow, you guys seem to be okay with the Church giving a free pass to the European Genocide.

Dont twist my words. Implied nothing of the sort. far from it.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #45 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:22am
Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:57am:
Hey Folks,

FG!

Riffy

Obama willing attended a church with a racist radical socialist/Marxist zealot of a minister. He had his children baptized by this freak. Yes I openly defend the Pope as he had no choice but to become a member of the Hitler Youth. You can pretend otherwise but you'd be factually wrong on that score.

"Yeah but Riffy Rev Wright was a marine!!!!" BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim McVeigh was in the Army! It's a safe bet that McVeigh hated his country as much as Rev Wright does, and he does! Yet he still happily buys a home on the fairway of a beautifukl golf course in his new multi million dollar community.

That fucker just bought a 11,000 square foot home in a gated white community that he purchased with the monies that his flock gave him!! The same flock that he went out of his way to sway towards hating their country, their white neighbors, and anyone that did not think exactly the way that Black Liberation Theology teaches. Why don't you read up a little on the subject pdog.

Two topics that you may want to study. Just google them.

Black Liberation Theology

Saul Alinsky

That outta give you some idea of just exactly who Obama is, and why his pastor is the furthest thing from a man of God. The Pope certainly is a man God that preaches nothing but peace and love for all. Yes even Jews pdog!

Riffy

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #46 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:30am
Gazza wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:00am:
Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:55am:
Wow, you guys seem to be okay with the Church giving a free pass to the European Genocide.

Dont twist my words. Implied nothing of the sort. far from it.

I'm popinting the finger at everyone and no one. didn't mean to make you feel singled out. I just have a huge problem with a church that has a long history of war, murder, torture, rape ect... Especially since I have a direct experience, that was also really bad and painful. I can, as so say, can respect the catholic, and hate the church!
Their recent cover up and conspiracy to hide child molesters, is just thing in a long line of a pathological patter of evil. Long before Jews and Muslims were hating each other and blowing each other up, Catholics were killing and torturing them in the name of Jesus. The Crusades and The Hollocaust are not small mistakes IMO.
Watching Bush greet The Pope, is a blatant display of guilt IMO. Watching him run out, like no president has ever done before, putting all my experience, history of the world and this religion, and my countries current state, is a man who beleives in God, and is scared shitless at how bad he fucked up. Looks like you don't have to be Catholic to have the guilt!!! And bad people can have good traits, so i'll reserve my death wishes, as best I can. Even Hitler loved his dog and was a vegetarian, and he never ordered one death of a jew... Yet!!! So, I'm not giving out free passes, or posting with a gentle brush stroke.
I know what is foul, and there's much wrong here, and people are in mass (pun) denial!!!

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #47 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:40am
Riffhard wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:22am:
Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:57am:
Hey Folks,

FG!

Riffy

Obama willing attended a church with a racist radical socialist/Marxist zealot of a minister. He had his children baptized by this freak. Yes I openly defend the Pope as he had no choice but to become a member of the Hitler Youth. You can pretend otherwise but you'd be factually wrong on that score.

"Yeah but Riffy Rev Wright was a marine!!!!" BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim McVeigh was in the Army! It's a safe bet that McVeigh hated his country as much as Rev Wright does, and he does! Yet he still happily buys a home on the fairway of a beautifukl golf course in his new multi million dollar community.

That fucker just bought a 11,000 square foot home in a gated white community that he purchased with the monies that his flock gave him!! The same flock that he went out of his way to sway towards hating their country, their white neighbors, and anyone that did not think exactly the way that Black Liberation Theology teaches. Why don't you read up a little on the subject pdog.

Two topics that you may want to study. Just google them.

Black Liberation Theology

Saul Alinsky

That outta give you some idea of just exactly who Obama is, and why his pastor is the furthest thing from a man of God. The Pope certainly is a man God that preaches nothing but peace and love for all. Yes even Jews pdog!

Riffy

So explain the crusades tyo me, and how that wasn't a religion of hate? and when you're done, tell me how the Pope during WWII wasn't working with The Third Reich and knew of the Jews being murdered. Haha, you are pissed about a house, and you bring up McVeigh?
Maybe you have a better perspective... I see a Pope with Hitler, and I see a current Pope who was a Hitler Youth!!!
Once again, can you show me, some kind of proof, that Rev. Wright has acted in a racist way, words are words! Has any memeber of his Church hurt a white person? Or, have they had sex with children? I might have some hate, but unlike yours, mine isn't blinded. You only hate Obama b/c he's a Democrat, and you're spewing the same bullshit that right wing radio has been pumping out for years!!! Show me racism. Show me the terrorism you just tried linking from Wright to McVeigh! That's funny!

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #48 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:49am
As long as Cardinal Bernard Law sits and escapes prosecution in Rome for all of the coverup with the sexcapade which happened in Boston, while he was Cardinal here,  the Catholic Church is dead to me.  He sits and enjoys lobster while many, now grown men who were savaged by priests in the 80's, 90's are now suffering mental anguish.  This Pope has started to show remorse, however, he would have been looked at more positively if he came to Boston, the 4th largest population of Catholics in the US, where the sex scandal started.

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #49 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 11:51am
Keith richards is a junkie. Millions of fans, which we are. almost like a bit of a church thing we got here. We got an altar of header pics. Tons of threads discussing the music, its impact on us ect. We get together, go to the shows, like going to a church. Me personally, a dope shooting criminal history. So, to put this into context, does Keith or my behavior label any of the people here as associates of junkies, worshippers of junkies ect... Should Riffy be kicked out of the Republican party for his association with a junkie felon in a hotel room in NYC, while going to see a musician with a history of drug abuse and left wing radical idealogy? By his rational, seems he should, no?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)