Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Good job cleaning up after the animals! (Read 16,972 times)
Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Good job cleaning up after the animals!
Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:02pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Hey G and G I have noticed how much crap is going on over at the old site and I just wanted to comend you two for trying to keep the idiots at bay over there. It's pretty sad to see just how far some former posters have fallen. Crazier than squirel shit dosn't even begin to describe the level of insanity on display by these morons! Good job guys!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Re: Good job cleaning up after the animals!
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:04pm
I don't miss gypsy at all. Crazier than an NYC street person!

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #2 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:06pm
The Unholy Trinity does not deserve this.
It's about 4 a.m. for Gazza.

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:09pm

i like that no one is responding to the crazies. and they can't post here! they can't even read this!

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #4 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:10pm
People can lurk here, can't they?

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:15pm
i don't think so...i couldn't lurk...

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #6 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:16pm
SweetVirginia wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:06pm:

No. Hell no they don't! The thing is that everyone knows who's doing it, and they are making themselves look like complete tools. I hope that they can never post here. That level of anger is a sign of real mental illness, and it has no place here.

Great job Gaza and Gerardo!!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:36pm
Riffhard wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:16pm:
SweetVirginia wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:06pm:

No. Hell no they don't! The thing is that everyone knows who's doing it, and they are making themselves look like complete tools. I hope that they can never post here. That level of anger is a sign of real mental illness, and it has no place here.

Great job Gaza and Gerardo!!

Riffy

i was having fun being silly a few hours ago, bailed when they weirdness happened. Wasn't planning on going back, i even deleted the old site from my toolbar... It was painful to do... Like saying goodbye to an old friend.
And i do hope we bring in a new era of creep free. We have our political and even rock and roll fights, but the true fans and friends always get past any disputes, with class and dignity. And that's saying alot, b/c us sane ones here are still crazy ass Stones fans, after all....
Viva Rocks Off!!!
Thank you G,G & Miss J....

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:42pm

Crazy people make life interesting. I don't like violence and hate, don't get me wrong, but I got to admit that virtual fights are kinda entertaining.

Things can get out of control, though, when people can't see that it's pretty dumb to get mad at what some stranger (that one probably isn't ever going to meet) wrote, and get truly angry. Those kind of things I don't understand. Life's too short. Forgive and forget.

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #9 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:49pm
MrPleasant wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:42pm:
Crazy people make life interesting. I don't like violence and hate, don't get me wrong, but I got to admit that virtual fights are kinda entertaining.

Things can get out of control, though, when people can't see that it's pretty dumb to get mad at what some stranger (that one probably isn't ever going to meet) wrote, and get truly angry. Those kind of things I don't understand. Life's too short. Forgive and forget.

I hear ya. Hey don't get me wrong. I love a good flame war as much as the next guy, but the level of hatered that was being displayed over there was just flat out disturbing. I was getting visuals of the crazy bitch cutting herself as she posted. It went way way beyond your typical flame war. Not to mention that she was lashing out at everyone. Even people that never said boo to the crazy bitch. It was,...........well, in a word, crazy!

Riffy

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #10 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:53pm
Riffhard wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:49pm:
MrPleasant wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:42pm:

I hear ya. Hey don't get me wrong. I love a good flame war as much as the next guy, but the level of hatered that was being displayed over there was just flat out disturbing. I was getting visuals of the crazy bitch cutting herself as she posted. It went way way beyond your typical flame war. Not to mention that she was lashing out at everyone. Even people that never said boo to the crazy bitch. It was,...........well, in a word, crazy!

Riffy

Unless I missed an attack, I was not mentioned or drug into it... It was very specific and then completely random attacks...

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #11 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:54pm
SweetVirginia wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:10pm:

We started that way but now all the boards are available to see by lurkers, but we have the option to deny watching to those who deserve it. We can do it from both, the website control panel (rocksoff.org) and the message board control panel

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #12 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:55pm
Riffhard wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:02pm:
Hey G and G I have noticed how much crap is going on over at the old site and I just wanted to comend you two for trying to keep the idiots at bay over there. It's pretty sad to see just how far some former posters have fallen. Crazier than squirel shit dosn't even begin to describe the level of insanity on display by these morons! Good job guys!

Riffy

Yes, it's hard to deal with it, and for me really sad, there were three different IPs tonight at the same time

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #13 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:58pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:54pm:

We started that way but now all the boards are available to see by lurkers, but we have the option to deny watching to those who deserve it. We can do it from both, the website control panel (rocksoff.org) and the message board control panel

That's some serious power... In the hands of lesser men, I would worry.... LOL!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:58pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:54pm:

Have you guys already banned the posters that were previously banned at the old site? We aren't gonna have to deal with any bullshit from certain mentally challenged individuals are we?

Riffy

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #15 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 11:01pm
I did it, all the IPs and usernames banned in the old board are now banned here, we also added some e-mails

Too bad to act this way, but sometimes is the only way, can't believe it

IP Logged

CHIEFMOON
Rocks Off Regular

USA
Reply #16 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 12:57am
What is it that happened ?
A civil war or some such ?????

IP Logged

FotiniD
Rocks Off Regular

ROCC & RO..ll...

Athens, Greece
Reply #17 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 1:42am
CHIEFMOON wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 at 12:57am:
What is it that happened ?
A civil war or some such ?????

Right, I always miss all the fun too  Grin

FotiniD  
IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #18 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 7:41am
I missed most of it too.

I kind forgot about the old board, when I was told to start afresh here. Wink

What I did see was totally insane.

Friendly/heated arguments are one thing, personal attacks another!!

Cudos to Gazza and you, Voodoo.  No one should have to lose sleep over a damn message board!!!  You guys are simply the best!!! Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #19 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 9:50am
Hi Guys! I agree.

How come the text in my posts (and I see it happening to others) shows up and sometimes it does not?
Am I doing something wrong? Grin Smiley Cool

Resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone&&else to die!&&&&If you are talking about me behind my back then&&you are in a position to kiss my ass!&&&&Just because you're sitting in a henhouse doesn't make you a&&chicken!&&&&Sweet Lil' Innocent Brian!
WWW GhostofBrianJones GhostofBrianJones none none none  
IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 9:55am
No probs here.

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #21 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 9:57am
Hello?

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #22 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 10:09am
Nellcote wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 at 9:57am:
Hello?

Hello Nellie!

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #23 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 10:11am
Nellcote wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 at 9:57am:
Hello?

Wondered when you were gonna show up Nelly!! Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

Joey and Motels are MIA...

Think they are intimidated??!! Wink

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #24 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 10:15am
Hello All!
This is like the first taste of Tango I had back in the day.
It stung going down, however, it was easy to get used to.

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)